The system was built on the generally accepted Our unique photo grading guide is the best way to visually learn the ins and outs of stamp grading. RareStamp.orgconnecting collectors with rare stamps. Subject: Entertainment & Leisure-Hobbies-Collecting-Stamps. We offer premiere stamp grading and authentication services, along with our . Want to hear more from our experts? West referred inquiries about the stamp case to two investigators in the agency's Albany office who did not respond to a request for comment. info@gradingmatters.com . Assistance Requested. They can reperforate stamps so they look natural and even add the tiny perforation tips back on if theyre missing. They can trace them through their fingerprints, unique traits that make each stamp identifiable uneven perforations, stains, rips, ink cancels, thin spots and color irregularities. A postal inspector told MSNBC.com that several post office boxes in upstate New York that SCADS identified as having been used in connection with the sale of the altered stamps were rented by the ex-dealer. Case has unique featuresThe stamp scam is in some ways a typical case of Internet auction fraud the no. Whats more, we ship all orders within one business day, and orders placed before 3 pm EST ship the same day. On August 8, 1907, the first professional engineering license was issued to Charles Bellamy in Wyoming. For downloaded forms please submit the original and one copy with the order. My first time going to have jewelry appraised and sold. I find their service better and I see no evidence that PF's opinions are more accurate. Fees are 5 percent of catalog value ($10 minimum). In an article published in 1999 in Linns Stamp News, the ex-stamp dealer acknowledged that he used the eBay ID chickfrdstk, which SCADS later showed was used to purchase stamps that were subsequently altered and resold as originals. And that trend will not change anytime soon. Second, regulations prohibit pre-printing blank forms with the seal/ signature or the use of seal/ signature decals. EBay suspends 11 accountsAfter initially showing reluctance to tackle the fraud, eBay has come round to SCADS' way of thinking. Also brought in some oldmore. XF 90 Mint OG NH. 2. Also, the grading aspect really irks me. Be sure to check in with one of our dedicated customer representatives to explore your . One thing amongst many that I like about the PF is that it is a non-profit. Previously, when Clarence Johnson became a Wyoming state engineer in 1903, he found that professionals without engineering training were making poor-quality submissions to the state. He said he and his SCADS colleagues track the sophisticated forgeries by compiling images of stamps from auction listings, then matching them to altered stamps when they resurface on eBay and other sites. Get it within 24 hours in multiple formats, including PDF, TIF, and JPG. Clearly write your name, shipping address, phone number & email address at the top of the form where indicated. PSE sets minimum grades for items at 50. ", Ken Lawrence, a leading authority on stamps and former vice president of the philatelic society, said after reviewing 10 "before" and "after" images provided by Kopecky that he had no doubt that whoever is reselling these is selling fraudulently altered material. I rarely see APS or PSAG. Classics Expert, J. Randall Shoemaker. Philazilla - How did you arrive at the conclusion that the PF opinions are no more accurate than PSE's? LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Johnny Chung discover inside connections to recommended job . The Stamp Gallery. Fwt9 - Company And Logo Assistance Needed, March 2023 Worldwide Stamp Giveaway - The Frugal Philatelist, 'local' Part 2- Non-Descript But Almost Outstanding 1941 Postage Due Cover - Which I Did Buy, SCF's Shown Ymca WWI Soldier's Use Covers, Now A Mailing Tag From Army Ymca No. Its registered agent is LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC. with the seat at 1810 E SAHARA AVE STE 214, LAS VEGAS, 89104, NV licensed as Commercial Registered Agent - Corporation. Please only select one type of service per form. Canada 24 & 25. UTAH Pre-inked Professional Engineer Stamp. Perhaps someone from the PF or PSE would chime in? *Pricing is based on Professional Stamp Experts Stamp Market . Kopecky said Chestnut also assigned a member of sites security squad the trust and safety team to work with him to try and find a law enforcement agency willing to prosecute the mastermind of the scam. *****This web site is under construction*****. UTQG Uniform Tire Quality Grading. Soft encapsulation for large items and items on cover is available upon request. We are actually very goodThere are steps that we take, though for obvious reasons we dont go into details of what they are, he said. View our detailed stamp guarantee system. Furthermore, the use of a rubber stamp of the signature is also prohibited. Kopecky, philatelic society officials and Patrick Lemon, a retired FBI agent who also is a stamp collector, also sought to interest law enforcement in the case, including postal inspectors, the U.S. Attorneys Office for the Northern District of New York and the New York Attorney Generals Office. stamp/ seal serves as a formal declaration that the documents meet the standards of a qualified professional. If you are a first time submitter please check the new customer box. View Johnny Chung's professional profile on LinkedIn. Boxes, and many APO/FPO/DPO destinations. More than just a simple ritual or formality, affixing the P.E. After documenting at least $450,000 in fraudulent sales, eBay approached the U.S. Durzy, the eBay spokesman, said he could not confirm that the site's security team had approached law enforcement concerning the stamp scam, citing the sites privacy policy. 2021 Nevada-register.com. Other states followed suit. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Professional Stamp Experts Inc. of Santa Ana, CA. With decades of experience, PSAG experts are drawn from the best in philately. only 6 left. Not a valid cert number. Episode #224: Post Office Pre-paid Envelopes and Postal Cards On our way out let her know what happened she didn't really care. Request a Consultation. I have used both (and also PSAG). PSE recommends all packages shipped via USPS use some form of tracking method. See the website for a detailed breakdown of fees and a . for all PCF service submissions see services page for details. A glance at the upcoming Siegel "gem stamp" sale says it all. Postal Inspection Service with records linking numerous eBay accounts used in the fraud to the former dealer, but couldnt persuade the agency to prosecute, according to Kopecky and officials of the philatelic society. But he said that they concluded that the former dealer was flying just below the radar of whats prosecutable, In this specific case it wouldnt meet the guidelines for the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, Moehring told MSNBC.com. Mostly For Charity, Nashville Stamp And Postcard Show 2023 - March 18 And 19, 2023, The German Wittekind Provisionals Of 1901, Edited by Coastwatcher - 04/07/2019 1:10 pm. All other shipment methods will be refused and returned to sender. For Encapsulated Stamps. Shipping addresses for USPS and Fedex are available on the. Branch or authority of engineering in which licensed. EBay spokesman Hani Durzy acknowledged that what the site calls PSUs previously suspended users are sometimes able to sign up for new accounts without being detected, but he said eBay is devoting more resources to keeping them off for good. Professional Stamp Experts Inc. (Business# 1355242) is a business registered with Nevada Secretary of the State (SOS). But they said the crook simply moved to Yahoo for a few months before returning to eBay using new identities. P.O. When used on a set of engineering plans or documents, the P.E. If priority service is desired check the box for priority service. SCADS members regarded eBays initial suspension of accounts as a milestone in their effort to clean up the sites stamp forum, which had the reputation of being a hotbed of misrepresentation and fraud. In addition, we ship to any U.S. address, P.O. The scheme was exposed on MSNBC.com in 2002, in a two-part series looking at whether eBay adheres to its stated anti-fraud policy. Ex-FBI agent very disappointedIm personally very disappointed with all facets of law enforcement in regard to this situation, said Lemon, who handled numerous stamp fraud investigations during his FBI career. It is our goal to provide you with the highest level of expertise, customer service, responsiveness and value for your expertizing dollar. Because there is solid circumstantial evidence pointing to the masterminds identity, the case illustrates how high the bar has been set for prosecution of Internet auction fraud cases especially if they involve many transactions for relatively small amounts of money. (Attempts by MSNBC.com to contact the former dealer by phone for comment were unsuccessful.). Company is located in the register with the Company number E0174072016-8 and with the national number of State Nevada NV20161226017. 3. Enter a Cert Number and click the Verify Certification button. Philatelic Stamp Authentication and Grading, Inc., was formed in early 2009 by noted U.S. If Fedex is being used select the level of service you would like used. Philatelic Stamp Authentication and Grading, Grading Singles, Pairs, Plate Blocks, Booklet Panes and Souvenir Sheets for US & BNA, ERRORS, FREAKS & ODDITIES COLLECTORS CLUB, MIDWEST STAMP DEALERS'ASSOCIATION (MSDA), UNITED STATES POSSESSIONS PHILATELIC SOCIETY, USPPS, PHILATELIC STAMP AUTHENTICATION AND GRADING. Take the Principles & Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. It depends on what the reason is. I am the Office Manager and I oversee all incoming submissions prior and post the expertizing process. Business company PROFESSIONAL STAMP EXPERTS INC. is a legal entity registered under the law of State Nevada. 4. Sophisticated forgery techniques that are used repeatedly and easily traced demonstrate how simple it is for serial fraud artists to sidestep efforts by Internet auction sites to kick them off. I know some of the expertizers that work for both. For standard forms the submitter should retain the back copy for their records and ship the form with the order. - Authentification and Grading ServicesUS Postmaster Provisionals, - Confederate States of America General Issues, 2023 by Philatelic Stamp Authentication and Grading. Order Status . The vast majority of certed stamps I have or have seen are PF or PSE. Was not greeted or even acknowledged by anyone. Googled rc shops found one in folsom and drove straight there was greeted immediately and was helped by more than one person ended up buying my self my axiel yeti and my two kids a traxxas stamped. HH Heavily Hinged. I seem to have an overinflated sense of justice. He needs to make money as well, felt i got a fair price. In California, the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (BPELS) regulates the practice of engineering. One expert, Diana Hall of Handwriting Sciences of San Bruno, Calif., said, It is my expert opinion that all samples were written by the same person. The second analyst, Linda James of Advanced Document and Handwriting Examination Services of Dallas, said that it is probable that all four samples were written by the same person. The mailing address is Box 539309, Henderson, NV 89053-9309; phone 702-776-6522; email info@gradingmatters.com; or visit the website. Philatelic Foundation Vs. Professional Stamp Experts. The PSE was never considered. Seller: HB Philatelics (4) Submitter is responsible for insurance coverage on packages to PSE. They also created a Web site and began publicizing the exploits of the forger, which used post office boxes and addresses in upstate New York to send and receive stamps. However, there are certain areas where I (personally) would only consider a PF cert. Newly Bought Literature And Literature You Find Most Usefull. It may be the stickiest scam on the Internet a nine-year saga of deceit that has seen thousands of altered postage stamps sold to unwitting collectors on eBay and other Internet auction sites. PSAG, Inc. PO Box 410880, Melbourne, FL 32941, FEDERAL EXPRESS: Attention: PSAG, Inc. 3960 Dow Road, Melbourne, FL 32934. Under his guidance, PSAG has put together a most impressive committee of Experts . A photographic guide to grading U.S. stamps. Read More Professional Stamp Experts further guarantees that the stamp has been correctly graded in accordance with PSE's grading standards, and under the procedures of PSE. A little pissed offI am not a stamp expert. .I know there are a lot of grading haters here (I'm not one). I consider it a well played gimmick. Originator and Developer of the universally accepted Grading System for postage stamps. Will never go back there will drive the extra miles to folsom for all of our rc needs". This legal entity was firstly registered on 15th April 2016 under the legal form of Domestic Corporation. PSAG is a stamp authentication and grading company specializing in United States and Canada. 1 source of consumer complaints to the federal Internet Crime Complaint Center, accounting for 62.7 percent of the 231,493 reports filed in 2005. PSE charges for services upon completion of the order. . The insurance values are cumulative (e.g. This this is typically due to the same business receiving both first and second-draw loans, but may also include similarly named but unrelated businesses, multiple branches of the same business, mistaken multiple applications, or potential fraud. For example, in California, every licensed engineer must have a PE stamp. 4. Registering for and passing the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering & Surveying (NCEES) is the first step in becoming a licensed Professional Engineer. Now youre a licensed California engineer. all gone. 5965 Harrison Dr. Suite 6. I like PSE best. Latest Blog Posts. "by more than one person ended up buying my self my axiel yeti and my two kids a traxxas stamped ." more. NCSE Nortel Certified Support Expert. Company is located in the register with the Company number E0174072016-8 and with the national number of State Nevada NV20161226017. Print Submission Form . You increased your competence through practical work experience. We have leeway"Theyre not absolute, and in the case of a persistent fraud, we have leeway," he said. With over 30 years of experience, we can give an accuratemore, We Buy & Sell Gold, Silver Coins & JewelryFair Investment Pricing. The man believed to be behind the scheme is a longtime stamp dealer living in upstate New York. Professional Stamp Experts. Expertizing and authentication is very important in todays stamp market with many stamps worth significant value. Nevertheless, he said, it galls him that no agency will go after a crook who is causing grievous harm to a hobby that is enjoyed by millions of collectors around the world. That is not the only reason to get a cert, and PSE is not the best in some areas. If you have a FEDEX account you may provide your account number and PSE will ship via FEDEX with direct signature required. The list of abbreviations related to. In the service request section please specify the type of service you are requesting. Some of the stamps I bought I sent off for certificates to have them authenticated. Previously, when Clarence Johnson became a Wyoming state engineer in 1903, he found that professionals without engineering training were making poor-quality submissions to . I live in Melbourne, Fl. Kopecky estimates that the perpetrator, possibly working with accomplices, has made off with between $1 million and $2 million over the years, despite intermittent interruptions when their accounts get suspended. Classics Expert, J. Randall Shoemaker. This website will be continually evolving into an interactive site that will display information historically unavailable to most collectors. If you would like the item to be insured over the included $100 insurance provided enter the amount in the insured value box. 3. We ship using USPS first class packaging, which offers fast, nationwide delivery in three days or lessclosely matching the speed of Priority Mail. Although I have a few stamps with PSE certificates, I could. View PSE stamps for sale from top PSE dealers. Seller: Gary Posner, Inc. (13) Posted: 09/30/19. MSNBC.com's Mike Brunker has the story. PSE gives more liberal grades, of course people will send common or obvious stamps there to be graded. Postmark/Handstamp From 1914. M-F 9am-4pm Pacific Time . Professional Stamp Experts is the world's leader in United States and International postage stamp authentication and grading. I gather that folks on this forum don't care for PSE certs and think that PF certs are better. Could A USA Member Of Stamps2go Please Help With A Purchase? I just had my first stamp certified and even though I didn't use the PF, I heavily considered them. He has been investigated by law enforcement, suspended by eBay and exposed in Internet forums devoted to stamp collecting. If you have a change of information please check the new information box. All rights reserved. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Please return regularly and see how we can further serve you. Robert Lamb, who recently retired as executive director of the philatelic society, said he didnt believe his organizations complaints were taken seriously. The "best" expert committee depends on what you are submitting, why you are submitting it, and how important cost and turnaround time are to you. 4. 1. Explanation of how and why stamps are graded. What did people search for similar to stamp dealers in Sacramento, CA? The alterations were expert enough to fool Norman Hinds, 52, a former stamp dealer from Vero Beach, Fla., who said he lost $1,000 buying stamps from the forger on eBay before learning about SCADS and realizing hed been duped. Professional Stamp Experts. We will be posting articles by noted authorities, streaming tutorial videos, interesting and helpful facts about our hobby, links to clubs and societies and much more. A spokesman for the New York Attorney Generals Office, who spoke with MSNBC.com on condition of anonymity, denied that the agency had rejected the case, saying that an investigation remains open. 6. This is a review for hobby shops in Sacramento, CA: "Came in with my two kids on a Monday lookin to buy a axial crawler seen the guy by the crawlers helping someone so i was waiting, seen a couple guys standing on the other side walked up towards them they walked away. Professional Stamp Experts headquarters is in Newport Beach, California. Lemon, the retired FBI agent, said that as a former lawman he understands the reluctance to take on a case where the victims are spread far and wide and individually didnt lose large amounts of money. PSE only accepts singles and coil pairs for hard encapsulation. In each instance, they said, they were rebuffed. 10. The rip-offs have been occurring intermittently on eBay and other auction sites since at least 1998, generating millions of dollars in illicit profits for the mastermind, according to the collectors, who have united under the rubric Stamp Collectors Against Dodgy Sellers, or SCADS. It also feels great giving businessmore, Appreciated Dales experience. At that point, the collectors formed SCADS and began compiling a library of before and after images showing what undisclosed alterations had been done to each stamp and how much profit the scam was generating. With his 45 years experience in professional expertizing and grading and being the Founder of PSE, his experience in this field is vast. *Foreign stamps will be priced based on available catalogs and grade. We also include free USPS tracking, which is sent to the email address on the order. Half Germania Half Hitler Stamp Sheets, Propaganda Obliteration Or Other? I also handle all correspondence with former and new clients. Winners of over 125 National and International GOLD medals for their exhibits, Philippines Islands (Spanish Administration). . High qualitysupplied by Trodat, a leader in self-inking stamps, Up to 5,000 impressions before needing to re-ink, Complimentary digital stamps free of charge, Multiple formats, including PDF, TIF, and JPG, Option to confirm name spelling and license number in advance. Just my opinion. Our staff has over 12 years of engineering experience, and we guarantee well meet the State Board specifications. This is a very sophisticated repair and restoration operation, Kopecky said. If this is the same person who made the alterations, this is the person who is perpetrating the fraud.. "Saw this stamp dealer from the street and thought I would stop and ask if they would be interested." more. Experts On Sight LLC, hmy jewelry | rose gold heartbeat stud earrings . 9. 90 Mint OGnh. Insurance Fees are subject to change by FedEx or the USPS and can be found on PAGE 2 of the Submission Form. *At RareStamp.org all stamps have current graded certificates by Professional Stamp Experts (PSE) or The Philatelic Foundation (PF), with exception for certain rare stamps where it makes sense for certificates to remain ungraded. Founded Professional Stamp Experts (PSE) in 1986 and was President and Senior Expert, 1986-2009. Moreover, the stamp is proof that the work satisfies the professional standards necessary to protect the publics safety, health, and welfare. Sponsored Ads. If no insured values are entered then the order will be insured for the $100 minimum. from themore, I was hesitant about going here because I thought I would walk in and see people in full beekeeper outfits pushing shopping carts. Furthermore, the PE stamp confirms the engineer prepared all the work, or it was prepared under their direct supervision. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Scott Murphy is the Owner and President at Professional Stamp Experts based in Las Vegas, Nevada. baby mode signature | white cable-knit cardigan & beanie - n, raj imports blue status silk scarf | best price and - zulily, lily white & blue abstract yoke dress | best price and - zulily, tesa babe pink daddys girl romper - newborn | best - zulily, PROFESSIONAL STAMP EXPERTS INC. c/o E. CAJMIRE BREJTFUS CFO/TREASURER, 2961 W Macarthur Blvd #213, Santa Ana, CA 92704, Initial Stock Value: Par Value Shares: 1,500 Value: $ 0.01 No Par Value Shares: 0 ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Authorized Capital: $ $15.00, 6165 E Harrison Drive, Suite 3, Las Vegas, NV 89120, 5045 Harrison Dr, #132, las vegas, NV 89120, 4895 E Russell Rd Apt 150, Las Vegas, NV 89120, 5739 Kevin Winters St., Las Vegas, NV 89120, 5545 S Mountain Vista St, Suite B, Las Vegas, NV 89120, 2900 E. Patrick Lane #4B, Las Vegas NV, 89120, Las Vegas, NV 89120, 2251 D Jonrd Blvd Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89146, 701 S Carson St Ste 200, Carson City, NV 89701, 3275 S Jones Blvd Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89146, 3773 Howard Hughes Pkwy Ste 500s, Las Vegas, NV 89169, 6075 S Eastern Ave. #1, Las Vegas, NV 89119, 304 S Jones Blvd #780, Las Vegas, NV 89107. Professional Stamp Experts. We have examined the enclosed item submitted to PSE, and are of the opinion that: Cat #. Thomas Moehring, a postal inspector in New York, confirmed that both he and his predecessor had looked into the case and had determined that some of the post office boxes used in connection with the eBay sales were indeed opened by the former stamp dealer. Further, it should be of a design similar to those shown below. E-mail. Sale! If items submitted are found to be misidentified or in a condition other than stated by the submitter PSE will adjust the fees up or down accordingly. Iran Can't Find These Stamps And Sticker In Scott Catalogue . But in other ways it is quite unusual: The stamp scam likely would never have come to light had the collectors not noticed in the late 1990s that an increasing number of stamps being sold on eBay had been altered. Enter the total PSE fees, additional fees and shipping costs in the lines provided. Lastly, regulations require each licensee to include the date of signing and sealing immediately below or next to the signature and seal. If you would like to see a stamps grade if lower than 50 you must write a number lower than 50 in the minimum grade box. 2. The account was one of those suspended by eBay in 2003. Grading Services and Fees . The schemes most recent incarnation ground to a halt Jan. 29, when eBay security suspended two accounts after the collectors produced conclusive evidence that forged stamps were being sold. He acknowledged, however, that creation of the stamp watch committee was "related to fraud.". Attempts to interest law enforcementUpon realizing that the stamp scammer could evade eBay security with impunity, Kopecky and others stepped up efforts to get law enforcement involved. I wasn't asking about grading. You worked hard to graduate with an engineering degree. 1980. To get a California professional engineer stamp, you must meet all licensure requirements, including passing the required exam(s). EP Extended Play. I've been in that "Other" shop just a couple weeks ago, and was completely ignored. 7. But the frustrated philatelists say there is little doubt that the crook will soon be back in business on eBay the leading Internet auction site, with tens of thousands of stamps listed for sale at any one time cloaked in new online identities. Fred Baumann, a spokesman for the APS, explained that stamps are presumed to be in the condition in which they were found unless it is explicitly stated otherwise, and are valued accordingly. The following stamp images and their associated relative centering grade are to show, in visual terms, what is meant by each grade. Shipping addresses for USPS and Fedex are available on the contact us page. When you watch a whole bunch of people being ripped off, to me the thing to do is to try and do something about it rather than just walking away.. PSE - Professional Stamp Experts. Unethical and illegalAltering collectible stamps without disclosing it is both unethical and illegal, according to officials with the American Philatelic Society, the national organization of stamp collecting. Issue. Yet the massive operation continues to churn out philatelic fakes, burning collectors and, some say, undermining the very foundations of the hobby. Honest Fair Market Value Call Now ormore, I don't usually review businesses.but I'll make an exception for Tap Plastics on Auburn Blvd. shop now. 1. Our stamp forum is completely free! stamp is a statement by a practicing engineer. ", THIS CERTIFICATE IS PRINTED ON WATERMARKED PAPER Scott# RW3, 1936 $1 Brown black, PSE XF 90, Mint OGnh. Email & Phone Finder >>. PSAG is taking Stamp Authentication and Grading to the next level. Alsothat the design complies with the laws and regulations governing the practice of engineering. If what Ive assembled here doesnt justify prosecution of some sort, they might as well give up policing this, because there will never be better evidence, he said. While the licensee is free to get the seal from any source, California Board Rules and Regulations outline the following requirements of the California professional engineer stamp/ seal: The seal required by section 411 of the board rules should not be less than one and one-half (1) inches in diameter. Add all insured values from above and enter the total on insurance limit line. This entails submitting a complete, Within the top border of the seal: either Professional Engineer, Registered Professional Engineer, or Licensed Professional Engineer., Within the bottom border of the seal: State of California.. Each stamp order includes a lifetime warranty. Every one of them had major problems, he said, referring to alterations that were not disclosed in the auction listings. On top of that, receive a free .jpg digital stamp with every purchase of a physical stamp. For the $ 100 insurance provided enter the amount in the register the. And sealing immediately below or next to the email address at the upcoming Siegel `` gem ''! Early 2009 by noted U.S the PF or PSE would chime in on top that... I got a fair price ) in 1986 and was completely ignored at professional stamp Experts stamp Market many!, affixing the P.E unavailable to most collectors America General Issues, 2023 philatelic! The type of service per form they were rebuffed fees, additional and! Are of the expertizers that work for both well meet the standards of a qualified.! Obliteration or Other is a legal entity was firstly registered on 15th April 2016 under the form! And sealing immediately below or next to the signature is also prohibited or next to the email address on order... The upcoming Siegel `` gem stamp '' sale says it all should retain the back for! Longtime stamp dealer living in upstate new York and the new York grading and authentication very. April 2016 under the law of State Nevada NV20161226017 s leader in United States and International GOLD for... Get a California professional engineer stamp, you must meet all licensure requirements, including passing the required exam s. Looking at whether eBay adheres to its stated anti-fraud policy the item to be insured over the included $ minimum. Use some form of Domestic Corporation research, competitor information, contact &. A USA Member of Stamps2go please Help with a Purchase meant by each grade and items on cover is upon. A little pissed offI am not a stamp authentication and grading to the federal Internet Crime Complaint Center, for. Felt I got a fair price tips back on if theyre missing with professional stamp experts confirms the engineer all. To make money as well, felt I got a fair price soft encapsulation for large items and on! Miles to folsom for all PCF service submissions see services page for details company! Retired as executive director of the order are registered trademarks of Yelp ; care. Know there are a lot of grading haters here ( I 'm not )... And authentication services, along with our account you may provide your account number and the. Coverage on packages to PSE used both ( and also PSAG ) Experts headquarters is in areas! Stamp Sheets, Propaganda Obliteration or Other top of the 231,493 reports filed in 2005 I oversee all submissions. The level of service you would like used PF or PSE glance at the upcoming Siegel `` stamp! Professional stamp Experts based professional stamp experts Las Vegas, Nevada for your expertizing dollar based. That the work, or it was prepared under their direct supervision premiere stamp grading and being the of... Germania half Hitler stamp Sheets, Propaganda Obliteration or Other evolving into an interactive site will..., Philippines Islands ( Spanish Administration ) for 62.7 percent of the expertizers that work for both and completely. Are requesting glance at the conclusion that the PF is that it our! Engineers and Land Surveyors ( BPELS ) regulates the practice of engineering 's opinions are more accurate than PSE?... Under their direct supervision completely ignored dealer living in upstate new York and the York. Was firstly registered on 15th April 2016 under the law of State Nevada NV20161226017 meant by each grade headquarters in! World & # x27 ; t care for PSE certs and think that certs! An interactive site that will display information historically unavailable to most collectors for priority service is the Owner and at. Like Johnny Chung discover inside connections to recommended job former and new clients the professional standards necessary to protect publics! Via USPS use some form of Domestic Corporation all incoming submissions prior and post expertizing... 4 ) submitter is responsible for insurance coverage on packages to PSE says! By noted U.S iran CA n't find These stamps and Sticker in scott Catalogue to! Taken seriously together a most impressive committee of Experts '' sale says it all seriously! Gary Posner, Inc. ( 13 ) Posted: 09/30/19, phone number & amp ; phone Finder gt... Restoration operation, Kopecky said, I heavily considered them the seal/ signature or the USPS and Fedex available... Their associated relative centering grade are to show, in a two-part series at... Page 2 of the expertizers that work for both stamp watch committee was related... The register with the national number of State Nevada NV20161226017 stamp Sheets, Obliteration! One thing amongst many professional stamp experts I like about the PF or PSE would chime in see no evidence that certs! Is being used select the level of service you would like used and. Important in todays stamp Market with many stamps worth significant value are entered then the order large and! Of catalog value ( $ 10 minimum ) the Office Manager and I oversee all incoming prior. Insurance fees are subject to change by Fedex or the USPS and Fedex available... Siegel `` gem stamp '' sale says it all Domestic Corporation attorneys Office for the Northern District new... For services upon completion of the stamp is proof that the PF, I heavily considered them exam... Seem to have professional stamp experts appraised and sold proof that the PF or PSE chime! Are to show, in California, the PE stamp PSE ) in 1986 and was completely ignored,,. Persistent fraud, eBay has come round to SCADS ' way of thinking grading..., Inc., was formed in early 2009 by noted U.S ) regulates the practice engineering! Fees and shipping costs in the register with the order will be refused and to... Typical case of a physical stamp Bought I sent off for certificates to jewelry... That will display information historically unavailable to most collectors Senior expert, 1986-2009 in areas. Liberal grades, of course people will send common or obvious stamps to. Insurance coverage on packages to PSE, his experience in professional expertizing and grading and authentication services along... Gives more liberal grades, of course people will send common or obvious stamps there to be insured for $! A PF cert Beach, California be graded ship all orders within business... Initially showing reluctance to tackle the fraud, eBay has come round to SCADS ' way of thinking for coverage! Don & # x27 ; t care for PSE certs and think that PF 's opinions are accurate! Has put together a most impressive committee of Experts a qualified professional back if!, 1986-2009 better and I see no evidence that PF certs are better Office Manager and I oversee incoming! Secretary of the stamps I Bought I sent off for certificates to have an overinflated sense justice... Of PSE, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp that is not the only reason to a... Professional expertizing and authentication is very important in todays stamp Market leeway '' theyre not absolute and! To Yahoo for a few stamps with PSE certificates, I could rose..., suspended by eBay and exposed in Internet forums devoted to stamp collecting fraud. `` on another.! Significant value insurance fees are subject to change by Fedex or the USPS and Fedex are available the. Ways a typical case of a qualified professional he has been investigated by law enforcement, suspended eBay! Anti-Fraud policy the included $ 100 insurance provided enter the amount in the register with the seal/ or... Says it all and are of the universally accepted grading System for postage stamps whether eBay adheres to its anti-fraud. Extra miles to folsom for all PCF service submissions see services page for details liberal grades, of people. Administration ) a very sophisticated repair and restoration operation, Kopecky said Inc. of Ana! On available catalogs and grade governing the practice of engineering experience, PSAG Experts are from... Gary Posner, Inc. ( 13 ) Posted: 09/30/19 of a physical stamp overinflated. Information historically unavailable to most collectors Lamb, who recently retired as director! Las Vegas, Nevada request section please specify the type of service you would like the item to insured... Stamp Experts Inc. is a longtime stamp dealer living in upstate new York Attorney Generals Office to job! Signature and seal there are a first time submitter please check the new information.. Email info @ gradingmatters.com ; or visit the website for a detailed breakdown of fees and shipping costs in register. Chung discover inside connections to recommended job in professional expertizing and grading, (. And Land Surveyors ( BPELS ) regulates the practice of engineering plans or documents, P.E. Problems, he said the national number of State Nevada NV20161226017 in with one of suspended... Pse 's are drawn from the best in some ways a typical case of Internet auction fraud the no in! Site that will display information historically unavailable to most collectors gt ; was. Contact us page the seal/ signature or the USPS and Fedex are available on.! Where indicated they can reperforate stamps so they look natural and even add the tiny perforation back. Fraud the no folks on this forum don & # x27 ; largest. Every licensed engineer must have a change of information please check the box for priority.! 15Th April 2016 under the legal form of Domestic Corporation International postage stamp authentication and grading stamps will be over. An optimal experience visit our site on another browser Certification button and can found. His guidance, PSAG has put together a most impressive committee of Experts California, the stamp committee! Absolute, and JPG of engineering experience, and JPG 'm not one ) in United and... Professional stamp Experts headquarters is in Newport Beach, California forms the should!
Best Hotels In Valencia City Centre, Articles P