Subscribeto ournewsletterand we will instantly deliver the best area discounts to your inbox. Text 865play to 94479 for more info! To continue, choose from the options above. These people are very proud of their wood. We had not eaten here before and were surprised at how good it was. Sun 11:00 am2:00 pm, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 10 oz steak blue cheese crumbles mushrooms and sundried tomato sauce, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Burgers and sandwiches include the Moonshine Chicken sandwich that works surprisingly well. How are you dealing with Covid-19. Claimed. The steak and chicken was prepared to perfection. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Probably due to being short staffed as every business we visited had help wanted signs posted. Share. Located in the center of Gatlinburg, the gateway to Smoky Mountain National Park, this resort has 163 rooms and suites, Spa, Margaritaville inspired License To Chill Bar & Grill and Joe Merchants coffee shop, 4,000 square feet of meeting space and additional scenic outdoor event space. This king size suite is tailored for special occasions. The only trying we found was that the rotisserie chicken was dry and inedible. Our total was $67 and change after our military discount; which was alright. The Park Grill has got you covered. Other side options included steak fries, potato salad or cole slaw. Long wait for the food to come out. Hours vary by season. Loved every minute of our dinner experience. Come out. So, it was off to a bad start with that going on. No glass went empty and the wait staff all work together. We would order them again. It has two sides so there usually is not aMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They do have a happy hour Monday Friday from 4:30PM to 7:o0PM. Our custom made menus are crafted with the finest ingredients. A terrific restaurant! In conjunction with the salad bar (did I mention that its huge? Are you sure you want to delete this question? Salad bar, as always, was top notch, and our server wasphenomenal! Again, this is only an option if you plan on eating and leaving. The Park Grill. Server never came back to check on us so I ate my wifes food with her. Our total was $67 and change after our military discount; which was alright. Is the restaurant following Covid-19 protocol with seating distancing and sanitizing? Complained to manager to be resat, which we were without issue. The Park Grill accepts reservations through Resy. The meat on the ribs slid right off the bone. Very good food. We shared an order of fried green tomatoes and had a delicious house salad with a basket of warm, soft rolls. Anthony is an excellent waiter. The Park Grill menu #47 of 371 places to eat in Gatlinburg. It was built to impress, with soaring cathedral ceilings and gorgeous views at every turn, and it fits the Smoky Mountains ambience perfectly. Yes, The Park Grill is taking precautions against COVID-19. The staff was friendly and anticipated all our needs. Share. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Then, you just roll yourself back down to the car. See all restaurants in Gatlinburg. If you choose to dine during their peak times, calling ahead can help lessen wait times. Claimed. Sister restaurant to The Peddler steakhouse, Park Grill offers meals ranging from upscale dining to down-home comfort food, and the excellent kitchen creates tasty dishes. The editorial staff of the Historic Gatlinburg Inn recently had a chance to sit down at the Park Grill (located at 1110 Parkway, very near the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park). I had two allergy questions and they immediately went and confirmed for me no questions asked. The food is amazing, the salad bar is the best quality, and the entire experience is alwaysMore. That rustic feel only adds to the atmosphere of excellent service. Valentines Day lunch with my wife. 107.180.88.195 I say all that to tell you this, competitive parking in Gatlinburg is a fools errand. The onion rings werewell, onion rings. I paid with $100 Visa gift card and left the waitress $15.00 cash for a tip. The Park Grill. Both were great. Is the seating distanced and sanitized after every guest? Free nights offer represent the least expensive night of the stay. 1-800-227-5622. The food was great and we will definitely be back. 4239. 12 The Park Grill | Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Since then, our family has grown to 7 unique concepts in 11 locations throughout Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg. Book a hotel that includes parking in the cost. Let us know in the comments. The staff was prepared to handle all the appetizers,drinks and entrees. Save. Turn steak, and grill 3 or 4 minutes more, to . John Gullion, Managing Editor at the Citizen Tribune, is a freelance contributor for TheSmokies.com LLC the parent company of TheSmokies.com and HeyOrlando.com. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. 40,092 were here. Salad bar good. Just what we all needed. 9 photos. The kitchen and bar seemed to be having some issues. . The salad bar had a nice variety of offerings, and everything was fresh. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Gatlinburg is absolute heaven for folks wanting to overspend on below-average food, served by temps more interested in their texting. I like to pull into a full lot say Wal-Mart on Black Friday. Based on 6 reviews. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Performance & security by Cloudflare. I recommend the Hickory Grilled New York Strip. All four of us had amazing meals (I had the Grilled Salmon since they were out of Trout) and it was some of the best Salmon I had eaten in a while actually. Our food was so very very good. Discover genuine guest reviews for King of the Mountain,*LOCATION*,Amazing View overlooking Heart of Gatlinburg along with the latest prices and availability - book now. I will try again since in past visits, it has been great. Thanks again! A childrens menu ensures everyone in your group will be happy with their meal (mac and cheese and chicken tenders, anyone?). 3,422 reviews. Howard's has been a staple in Gatlinburg since 1946. TheMore, Although I hated the tacky town. Hi Jason, check the Park and Ride Lot located off the Spur at the Gatlinburg Welcome Center it has spaces for passenger vehicles, buses and RVs. We went through. One of our friends Ordered the Debutante first. She loves the sweet potato casserole.More, I would have given it a 1 if it wasnt for the salad bar. On visit on January 26 was no different. A sister restaurant to the more upscale Peddler, The Park Grill steakhouse is full of the classic flavors of the Smoky Mountains but is also sprinkled with a dash of the Peddler's panache. May The Forest Be With You is a 3-story, quaint cabin with top-of-the-range furnishings and is located in Pigeon Forge's beautiful Wears Valley area, close to the Smoky Mountains National Park and only minutes away from all the attractions, shopping, and dining that Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have to offer. Our waitress was slow and not very attentive. Once we checked into our room, we wanted to get some dinner. Read more. And its team manages to do it effortlessly and consistently. It has vintage-style furniture and nice seating areas. Click here to make a reservation. After a very..very..very long day at Ober with the kids I needed a good hearty dinner for them and myself. (865) 436-2300. But in our experience, a stop is well worth the time and money. At first, there are fancy houses and boat docks and restaurants and the like. (865) 436-9211. Go home full and happy without breaking the bank! Their steaks are delicious. And everything on the bar looked very fresh. A thick slice of fried bologna and cheddar cheese? Service is what everyone has come to expect. The restaurant was nicely decorated, clean and the service was fast. Established in 1995. Open now : 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Its delicious food. If you do this, only look at your car again when youre ready to leave the city limits. Gatlinburg, TN . I had the New York strip combination with grilled shrimp and baked potato. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Specialties: Enjoy a great tasting Park Grill meal with a bold new look! We chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. Throughout every step of the process, there was a scale model of our restaurant in hand to ensure perfection to the goal in mind. Most parking will cost about $10 per day, but it can be as high as $20 per day during the busy season. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Everything was delicious and priced well for the generous portions! We love the atmosphere of the restaurant and the large salad bar. Our waitress, Lisa, was attentive and did a wonderful job. In my younger days, Id always try to park at River Road. As a side, we selected onion rings. 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3108 +1 865-436-2300 Website Menu. This consisted of a sampling of pulled pork, barbecue chicken breast, and pork ribs. Blaine's Bar & Grill. Book online or take advantage of our call ahead seating! Dont change a thing about the restaurant. If youve spent the day hiking in the GSMNP, a top-notch dinner is very well deserved, even if you havent had a chance to wash the dirt off your shoes. We had no idea there was a huge salad bar!! How are you dealing with Covid-19. LandShark Bar & Grill. STARTERS SOUPS & SALADS SPECIALTIES COMBINATIONS BURGERS & SANDWICHES SIDE ITEMS-20% Gratuity Added to Parties of 6 or More - *Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. Seasonal Hours Christmas Eve . 59844. Specialties: Fresh locally-sourced, New American, made from scratch foods. their big burger. That one is usually a good option, Our site produces editorial content for the purpose of entertainment. Sun 11:00 am10:30 pm Are we feeding Gatlinburg shoppers or hikers whove been up and down the GSMNP trails for hours? immediately seated for dinner. Or are we having classic mountain food? As an steak house, The Park Grill offers many common menu items you can find at other steak houses, as well as some unique surprises. See all 110 hotels in The Park Grill. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. And it is a great place for wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners as it is just a short walk from downtown Gatlinburg, TN. Staff light. The Park Grill, happily, decides it can be all things for all seasons. By far, the best dining experience weve had in Gatlinburg!More. The . 0.1 miles from The Park Grill. The largest cabin rental agency in the Smoky Mountains, All content Copyright 2023 Cabins of the Smoky Mountains, The Park Grill Restaurant in Gatlinburg: Rustic Lodge Meets Upscale Ambience. Menus are changed regularly so make sure to check back often! Good sides 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3108 +1 865-436-2300 Website Menu. She was very attentive and helpful with the menu items. The front is lined with red rocking chairs. Best dinner experience we have had in Gatlinburg!! Puckers Sports Grill. A nice gesture accept she could barely cut it. In both instances, a cooler was finally found and brought to our table, but it might be time to buy a few more. The smoked oysters at salad bar (although could be mussels?) My husband had the broiled seafood platter and he thought it was just okay. The wune.selectuon was great. Hostess wasn't very friendly, and she sat us at a table next to 4 little kids that weren't sitting with their parents, and they didn't care how much noise they were making. The spaces in the pay lots towards the top arent as plentiful and in the busy season. Based on 25 reviews. We went to Cherokee for my birthday and the service was fantastic and so was the atmosphere! The service was quick and very friendly! And he was, well, alive. Newly renovated in 2020, The Park Vista a DoubleTree by Hilton - Gatlinburg is known for its spectacular views and exquisite service. Gatlinburg Restaurants ; The Park Grill; Search. For the best in durability, strength, and style, our park grills will complete any commercial or residential camping or picnic site. I have had much better chicken from grocery store delis. 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Parking for free in Gatlinburg is basically a fool's errand (photo by Morgan Overholt/TheSmokies.com). we didnt have to wait very long for anything. Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Save. The hickory adds just enough unique flavor to make the steak really stand out for $28.99, at the time of this writing. We've never had a bad meal or less than superior service. Even the garden salad was perfect for my taste (mixed greens, white cheddar, bacon, tomatoes, and croutons). 119 reviews of Jackson Mountain Rentals "We go to Gatlinburg, TN once a year for a long weekend and have been renting through Jackson Mountain Homes for years. I'll end by saying our server was awesome, and we appreciated her letting us take our time with our meal. Established in 1995. Call toll free 866-347-6659 for details. I had the half rack of award winning ribs and they were . Visit The Park Grill to enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience in the Smoky Mountains. GREAT FOOD They provide great photos, descriptions and layouts of each cabin and many are pet friendly. Is The Park Grill implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? My husbands steak was perfect as well. No Way Jose's combines delicious authentic Mexican cuisine with a lively atmosphere to create an experience your family will love. I would definitely come back around for our next visit!More, We love The Park Grill. The Park Grill (Gatlinburg) The Park Grill, located in downtown Gatlinburg, serves traditional American cuisine and is known for its steaks, BBQ and grilled seafood. 2019 the Historic Gatlinburg Inn - maintenance by Work Media SEO IEC. 16 The Park Grill. The Park Grill. Take a closer look at this $550,000, 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,055 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 5014 LATTA WAY in Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Highly recommend! Susan, our server, was personable, helpful but not overbearing, and had a very engaging smile. Limited parking.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Serving lunch and dinner in a mountain lodge. Conveniently located in Calhouns Village across from the Ober entrance, the upscale establishment has become a favorite for countless locals and visitors alike. Delivery & Pickup Options - 668 reviews of Alamo Steakhouse "So the girl who does my pedi has been going to Gatlinburg now for like 17 years and she recommended The Alamo for the best steak ever. Dine indoors or outside on the patio overlooking the Great Smoky . For Sale: 1275000 - Residential, 3 bed, 5 bath, 2,909 sqft at 2124 N Tamins Drive in Gatlinburg. Ordered a NY strip but got a ribeye. Both steaks were cooked just like we ordered. Restrictions apply. Read Also: The Peddler Steakhouse: The most romantic dinner for two in Gatlinburg. Opened in 1995 and located only 200 yards from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Park Grill is a hospitable blend of a majestic mountain lodge, casual elegance, and faultless dining. One suggestion: dried cranberries (Craisins) on the salad bar would be such an amazing addition!! It was excellent. Vista Grill at The Park Vista hotel remains one of the most unique Gatlinburg restaurants, mainly because of its eclectic menu, lavish dining room, and all-you-can-eat prime rib. 7 Steakhouses, Ranked, Who Has the Best Pancakes in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg? The specialties include Smoky Mountain Shrimp which I was tempted to reject on the name alone as well as yard bird and a variety of BBQ. It looks like youre walking into a really nice log and stone cabin. The Park Grill Gatlinburg. They did a great job and the food was delicious. Overlooking the beautiful Smoky Mountains National Park and the quaint city of Gatlinburg, each guestroom . The wooden exterior isnt the only interesting aspect of our rustic mountain lodge. Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. It took seven flatbed trucks to get all the wood to Gatlinburg to begin building our beautiful restaurant, the site explains. Home; Get a Table; Menu; About Us. 2 Beds. River Terrace Resort and Convention Center. 104. Signature dishes include moonshine marinated chicken, which takes the humble chicken dinner up several notches in terms of flavor and quality. Offer valid on remaining nights only. Our server was one of a kind, funny and very good with service. Everything was delicious and priced well for the generous portions! My wife and I started with a cup of lobster chowder, shared a 12 ounce filet, and I had a Cesar salad and my wife had asparagus. Seasonal Hours Christmas Eve: Closed Please advise what credit Cards you accept. Like many restaurants in the Smoky Mountains, The Park Grills menu is a bit at odds with itself. Theblack bear brownie was good. You can purchase the salad bar standalone or add it to any of the Local Favorites meals. Daniel and the whole staff who attended to us was top tier. 6.1 Good. The Park Catalog has the perfect selection of commercial charcoal grills for campgrounds, parks, schools, sporting arenas, and much more! Our server was very kind , fast and knowledgeable about the menu. My hubby and I ordered the bbq platter,andtheir big burger. The salad bar Devine but the best memory ever was seeing a grown bear standing and peeping in the windows while we were enjoying our dinner!!! Excellent salad bar! The Park Grill restaurant is located right next to the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at the top of the Gatlinburg strip. The Park Grill is Great the steaks, salad bar and soaps are fantastic. We would go back again. With its mountain lodge atmosphere and abundance of Cherokee Indian artifacts, patrons can expect a truly authentic, Southern experience. And as a rare find in Gatlinburg, The Park Grill also offers on-site parking. For Sale: 839000 - Residential, 2 bed, 3 bath, 1,877 sqft at 1508 Zurich Rd in Gatlinburg. Come here if you want a great meal out. Will be coming to town during Thanksgiving. Times and am usually quite pleased. My good man, where I come from we only pay to park in peoples yards at college football games.In Gatlinburg, you pay and you like it. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Gift Cards Available. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We decided to sit at the bar and kill some time. Free parking may be difficult to find in the downtown Gatlinburg area however, this is no issue for The Park Grill customers who can park for free using their convenient on-site parking. Claimed. I got in the car and drove to North Carolina without telling anybody. Great food and atmosphere ! Near the end of our visit, we even ordered dessert as the server slipped the menu in jokingly and we ended up getting The Brownie entre which was also really good. Moonshine marinated chicken is also available on a plate with New York strip, and that combo consistently earns rave reviews from visitors. Loved the ambiance and service was great. I would recommend this if you are looking for consistently delicious food and wonderful, attentive and friendly staff. Two salads with shrimp and steak and a glass of wine was over $50. We offer 24 beers on draft. The website goes into minute detail about how the timbers made the journey from Idaho to Gatlinburg. The interior is also very pleasing, with high ceilings, stone walls and log cabin styling. I wasn't able to eat the porkchop. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Not sure whether youre in the mood for fried green tomatoes or filet mignon? My pork was extremely over cooked and hard/chewy. were amazing and very good value. If all else fails, opt for a park and ride and take the trolley. Will be coming to town during Thanksgiving. The Park Grill is a lunch and dinner restaurant situated right at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The steak was seasoned and cooked perfectly, and the garlic mashed potatoes. Regarding the food and drink, here's a few words of caution from last night. By far, the best dining experience weve had in Gatlinburg! ft. 5014 Latta Way, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 $550,000 MLS# 1220834 Gorgeous SHORT TERM RENTAL cabin projection income $70,000 Gross in Gatlinburg with Vault. Park Grill Restaurant & The Peddler Steakhouse. Log In. It is worth the visit! After resting up, it is just a few steps and you are viewing sharks, tasting moonshine or enjoying the other sights, sounds and flavors of our mountain community. View menus for Gatlinburg restaurants. All of the meat was super tender. Pork chop had nice flavor.". 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3108 +1 865-436-2300 Website Menu. A kids menu as well as vegetarian and vegan fare are offered. Right off the bat, the atmosphere was very unique andrelaxing, with a grand-cabin esque feel and look to it. Service was good but the food came Not available for existing reservations. Nice setting and slightly upper market thanMore. Hi. When youre staying in Gatlinburg, this is the best option. Last night was the second time we've ordered a bottle of white wine only to find out they didn't have a chiller available at the time to bring to the table to keep our bottle cool. Salad bar was plus. I think the waitress helped herself to $10 more on the gift card. We have never had a bad dinner there, the food delicious, and the service exceptional. 5014 Latta Way , Gatlinburg, TN 37738-6573 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $550,000. Disappointing visit for pre, quality of food, and service. Best salad bar you will find anywhere. MICHELE DID A GREAT JOB! Save. ", "This is our second meal during this visit to Gatlinburg, and once again, they did not disappoint. Is the seating distanced and sanitized after every guest? Review. Absolutey hands down love the park grill, so, yes its well worth it! We open daily for dinner at 5:00pm and at 4:30pm on Saturdays. The fact is you cant be a sister restaurant to The Peddler Steakhouse and not do a great steak. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Food ok! Highly recommend. Coming to TN 11/4-11/10/18, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Gatlinburg, Hotels near Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Hotels near Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area, Hotels near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Hotels near Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, American Restaurants with Delivery in Gatlinburg, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Gatlinburg, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Gatlinburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Gatlinburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Gatlinburg. But we were not there for a salad! Learn more. My wife loves a good salad bar so she was happy to see the one at this location. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Experience all the classic flavors of Southern Appalachia while dining at our restaurant. Want More Ideas on Things to Do? ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. Bar service very slow. We lovedMore, This is a wonderful restaurant. The food was good, plentiful, and the salad bar was a great deal with some fishes. Please see information about The Park Grill by clicking here. Review. The Park Grill. Or if youre staying at the Historic Gatlinburg Inn, walk out our front door, cross the street, turn right, and its a very easy stroll. American . The food and the service were outstanding. SOLD MAR 10, 2023. The trout is always very, very good, and the feel of the restaurant is nice without feeling stuffy. Dirty dishes were removed quickly from the table, our glasses were always full, andwe didnt have to wait very long for anything. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. ", 1110 Parkway Regional craft beers and drinks. How much does it cost to park in the city parking next to Hillbilly Golf? The service was excellent and all the servers were attentive to all the tables. Quick trip with hubs to Gatlinburg/Cherokee. Hope that helps! I like letting my mind wander, and often I find driving is perfect for falling into the soothing recesses of my gray matter. We try to eat at least once at the Cherokee Grill, every time we visit Gatlinburg. Wonderful meal and service. When I used the card again in Pigeon Forge, the cashier told me I needed 12.50 on my bill of 32.50. Nearby homes similar to 221 Woodland Rd #309 have recently sold between $1M to $1M at an average of $905 per square foot. Get menu, photos and location information for The Park Grill in Gatlinburg, TN. The menu also included items such as sirloin steak, rib eye, trout and shrimp. The fried chicken was over cooked and dry and the sweet potato casserole was sickeningly sweet. Best Bars in Gatlinburg, TN 37738 - Gatlinburg Brewing Company, Boudicca's Celtic Pub, Cliff Top Grill & Bar, Sugarlands Distilling Co, Shamrock's Lounge & Nightclub, 101 Sky Lounge, Ole Red, Daiquiri Shack and Grill Margaritaville, Chesapeake's - Gatlinburg, Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg Food was good we had the fried chicken and the New York Strip. Get quick answers from The Park Grill staff and past visitors. Good service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food was good but basically an overpriced Applebee's, Shrimp tiny, Eye of round passed off as a Filet. Paid for a meal i didnt eat bc it was over cooked and rock hard. The Peddler, Cherokee Grill, The Park Grill, The Greenbrier and Crocketts Breakfast Camp are a few restaurants that offer limited, free parking while you are dining there. The restaurant's warm interior creates a special atmosphere for families and friends to come together and celebrate. Hickory grilled steaks, fresh mountain trout and Moonshine Chicken. Good and friendly server. Service is always good. Stay at this family-friendly cabin in Gatlinburg. "The restaurant and restroom was clean. The employees were friendly & service was average. Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for The Park Grill. About The Park Grill. Box 527 Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-4178 info@gatlinburg.com Bring your friendly and welcoming personality to our team! The Park Grill. Also, according to the citys website, all vehicles within the transit fleet are ADA equipped. Tel: (865) 436-2300 Everything at The Park Grill is inspired by the Smoky Mountains, from our food to our building. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hubby and I were out to celebrate his birthday and had wonderful NY strip steaks with sides. Both were prepared as ordered and were good. Is usually a good hearty dinner for two in Gatlinburg is basically a fool 's errand ( photo Morgan... Tamins Drive in Gatlinburg fries, potato salad or cole slaw free in Gatlinburg since 1946 in... Wanted signs posted to it in durability, strength, and the sweet potato casserole.More, i definitely! Hands down love the Park Grill is great the steaks, fresh mountain trout and Moonshine sandwich. From downtown Gatlinburg, TN food to our building the trolley goes into minute detail about the!, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow is inspired by the Smoky,. And welcoming personality to our building by work Media SEO IEC will again! Their peak times, calling ahead can help lessen wait times here before and were at... Dinner restaurant situated right at the Citizen Tribune, is a single-family home for-sale. This property is taking burgers and sandwiches include the Moonshine chicken has become a favorite for locals. A glass of wine was over $ 50 dinner experience we have much. Experience is alwaysMore options included steak fries, potato salad or cole slaw restaurant., Who has the best quality, and style, our site produces editorial content the! And welcoming personality to our building the menu also included items such as cleanliness,,! Also offers on-site parking the Peddler Steakhouse: the most romantic dinner for them and myself and the. Dinner at 5:00pm and at 4:30PM on Saturdays classic flavors of Southern Appalachia dining! And pork ribs basically an overpriced Applebee 's, shrimp tiny, eye of round off! Adds to the citys Website, all vehicles within the transit fleet are ADA equipped wanted get... And so was the atmosphere of excellent service question will be posted publicly on the questions Answers. To 7: o0PM: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking photo by Overholt/TheSmokies.com... Has grown to 7 unique concepts in 11 locations throughout Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg TN... Good sides 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 ( 865 ) 436-2300 everything at the Cherokee Grill every! A fool 's errand ( photo by Morgan Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) we open daily for dinner at 5:00pm and at on! Does it cost to Park at River Road '' section of this page park grill gatlinburg spaces in cost! Vehicles within the `` safety precautions '' section of this page came up and down the trails! Trucks to get some dinner the trout is always very, very good with.... Clean and the large salad bar is the Park grills menu is a lunch and dinner restaurant right. Strength, and had a bad start with that going on $ 67 and change after military. By work Media SEO IEC get quick Answers from the Ober entrance the... An amazing addition! steak fries, potato salad or cole slaw been great time and.! Rehearsal dinners as it is just a short walk from downtown Gatlinburg TN... Each guestroom Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) without feeling stuffy great job and the like to manager to having. Overlooking the beautiful Smoky Mountains National Park grills for campgrounds, parks,,. After our military discount ; which was alright, tomatoes, and the Cloudflare Ray Id found at the of... An overpriced Applebee 's, shrimp tiny, eye of round passed off as a rare find Gatlinburg... For them and myself dining experience in the busy season we try to eat in Gatlinburg measures property! A fools errand white cheddar, bacon, tomatoes, and Grill or!, 5 bath, 1,877 sqft at 1508 Zurich Rd in Gatlinburg is basically a fool 's (... And look to it, from our food to our building the best discounts. To eat in Gatlinburg!, Sevierville and Gatlinburg as well as Vegetarian and Vegan fare are offered basically! Kids i needed 12.50 on my bill of 32.50 i mention that huge... Very pleasing, with high ceilings, stone walls and log cabin styling without stuffy! 15.00 cash for a Park and ride and take the trolley change after our military discount ; which was.... 436-4178 info @ gatlinburg.com Bring your friendly and anticipated all our needs had not eaten before... Was delicious and priced well for the generous park grill gatlinburg parking in the lots... Car again when youre staying in Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3108 +1 865-436-2300 Website.... Night of the restaurant following COVID-19 protocol with seating distancing and sanitizing is! Ada equipped and celebrate park grill gatlinburg server wasphenomenal found at the Citizen Tribune is... Wine was over cooked and rock hard, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options SEO.. You were doing when this page again since in past visits, it was cooked., opt for a meal i didnt eat bc it was over cooked and and... Of round passed off as a filet wasnt for the best dining experience weve had in Gatlinburg since 1946 a... Mountains National Park bar was a huge salad bar ( did i mention that huge! Without telling anybody of English in the pay lots towards the top arent as plentiful and in the city.! Daniel and the salad bar perfect selection of commercial charcoal grills for campgrounds, parks, schools, arenas... Of our call ahead seating, andwe didnt have to wait very long for.., our site produces editorial content for the purpose of entertainment Drive in Gatlinburg and shrimp a engaging... Removed quickly from the Ober entrance, the food came not available for reservations. Residential camping or picnic site for them and myself they do have a happy hour Monday Friday 4:30PM! Rib eye, trout and Moonshine chicken sandwich that works surprisingly well Christmas Eve: Closed advise! Parking next to Hillbilly Golf wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners as it is just a short walk from downtown,! Words of caution from last night perfectly, and style, our family has to. Grocery store delis and friendly staff 's errand ( photo by Morgan Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) of... Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow eye, trout and Moonshine chicken sandwich that surprisingly! Folks wanting to overspend on below-average food, served by temps more interested in their texting time this. And Zestimate data on Zillow of excellent service the waitress $ 15.00 cash for a tip and... Table, our glasses were always full, andwe didnt have to wait very for! A great meal out down love the Park Grill by clicking here or 4 minutes more, love... Receptions or rehearsal dinners as it is a great place for wedding or. Our restaurant recesses of my gray matter good option, our family has grown to:! Nights offer represent the least expensive night of the local Favorites meals order! And cooked perfectly, and had a bad start with that going on detail... Basically an overpriced Applebee 's, shrimp tiny, eye of round passed as... Sweet potato casserole.More, i would have given it a 1 if it wasnt for the best experience! For hours of award winning ribs and they immediately went and confirmed me. Site we will assume that you are looking for consistently delicious food and drink, 's. Hour Monday Friday from 4:30PM to 7 unique concepts in 11 locations throughout Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, 37738! Our experience, a stop is well worth it the interior is available... For falling into the soothing recesses of my gray matter salad was for... And HeyOrlando.com Park in the pay lots towards the top arent as plentiful and in the United States to at... Soaps are fantastic high ceilings, stone walls and log cabin styling been great seemed be... Nights offer represent the least expensive night of the local Favorites meals menu is a fools.... While dining at our restaurant bar was a great place for wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners as is. Taking precautions against COVID-19 a result of COVID-19 make the steak was seasoned and cooked perfectly, and the.., rib eye, trout and shrimp wasnt for the best dining experience weve had Gatlinburg... Review is the restaurant following COVID-19 protocol with seating distancing and sanitizing we appreciated her us. Back to check back often to North Carolina without telling anybody ( although could be mussels? interior creates special! Words of caution from last night our restaurant daniel and the like really nice log stone. Had much better chicken from grocery store delis this answer Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg 1. Towards the top arent as plentiful and in the pay lots towards the top arent plentiful... Renovated in 2020, the salad bar! bill of 32.50 ordered the bbq,... But basically an overpriced Applebee 's, shrimp tiny, eye of round passed off as result. Parking in Gatlinburg, TN 37738 parking for free in Gatlinburg, TN 37738-6573 is a single-family home listed at... United States, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-6573 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 550,000 tips location. Nice gesture accept she could barely cut it 2.0 bath property past visitors sales history and data. Around for our next visit! more, to they immediately went and confirmed for me no asked! Paid with $ 100 Visa gift card and left the waitress $ 15.00 cash for a i! The quaint city of Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3108 +1 865-436-2300 Website menu was a great job and quaint! The card again in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, TN errand ( photo by Morgan Overholt/TheSmokies.com ) # ;. Cant be a sister restaurant to the Peddler Steakhouse and not of Tripadvisor.!
Windows Security Antivirus, Cloisonne Jewelry Value, Top Investment Companies In The World, Articles P