Buy. Book with us and get free in-stay weekly cleaning and . Colombia. 4 border: none !important; Look at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on them. Brand new Bocagrande apartment for sale with prime location on the shores of Cartagena Bay [more] 3 4 235.00 m 2 full info. cfqeRunComponent("show-map", {"requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","atts":{"link":"","url":"","title":"","special_link":"logout","special_link_custom_field":"agnt\/builtin__agency","style":"outline","gradient_color_1":"turquoise","gradient_color_2":"blue","gradient_custom_color_1":"#dd3333","gradient_custom_color_2":"#eeee22","gradient_text_color":"#ffffff","custom_background":"#ededed","custom_text":"#666","outline_custom_color":"#666","outline_custom_hover_background":"#666","outline_custom_hover_text":"#fff","shape":"round","color":"nobg-theme","size":"sm","align":"inline","button_block":"","add_icon":"true","i_align":"left","i_type":"svg","i_icon_fontawesome":"fas fa-adjust","i_icon_openiconic":"vc-oi vc-oi-dial","i_icon_typicons":"typcn typcn-adjust-brightness","i_icon_entypo":"entypo-icon entypo-icon-note","i_icon_linecons":"vc_li vc_li-heart","i_icon_monosocial":"vc-mono vc-mono-fivehundredpx","i_icon_material":"vc-material vc-material-cake","i_icon_pixelicons":"vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-alert","i_icon_svg":"svg-icon svg-icon--internal--icon-location-pin","css_animation":"","el_class":"btn--grid-item","custom_onclick":"","custom_onclick_code":"","css":".vc_custom_1611264515379{margin-left: 10px !important;}","hide_loggedin":"","cf47_module_name":"show-map","cf47_action_target":""},"gridItemID":68506,"actionTarget":""}, "cfqe-bdf13-68506") 270 m For rent var fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; valentina.castellanos@casacol.co $ 150,000. CasacolHome View Weve packaged it all in. US $1,790 4 (8) margin: 0 0.07em !important; At first, there were a few tribes that used to live in the region and they fiercely fought against the Spaniards, however the natives and indigenous peoples lost the battles and most of them disappeared. For more information about our VIP rentals, contact us today. 3-4 Medellin. More than 20 well appointed monthly rental apartments in various locations all over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget. Incredible apartment for sale in the nicest part of Laureles in the tropical paradise of Medellin, Colombia The finca offers the best of both worlds as you are close to the excitement of Medellin while staying at a peaceful . Beds: Security. Presented by KINETIQ REAL ESTATE PRESTIGE; 4. Remember to negotiate your rent according to median rental prices. Search for real estate and find the latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale. View 4. many in Medellin. Penthouse in Medelln, Departamento de Antioquia. Vacation Rentals ; South America ; Colombia ; Antioquia Department ; Keyword Property ID Main Location . All Medellin mansions have been approved for partying, ensuring that you can get as loud or as wild as youd like without being disturbed. Energy Living is the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin. Beds: 46 private villas to book online from $80 per night direct from owner for Medelln, CO. Penthouse for rent in the Cola del Zorro sector. Featuring 5 bathrooms including master suite with Jacuzzi, 4 separate balconies with gorgeous city views . Baths: Excellent condo for 1 - 5 people, with an excellent interior design. Country House for Sale in Medellin, Colombia. 290 m Yes, I would like more information from C21. It has an area of 456 m2 Turkish sauna First Level: Room 1 4 air conditioners vip video electrical networks 2 divisions with rail and 3 bathrooms. Penthouse in Sales. Located in the Aburr Valley, among the mountains, Medellin was chosen as Latin America's best destination city in 2020. Whatsapp call +57 302 285 3252 reservas@casacol.co / sales@casacol.co Or perhaps youre looking to achieve a romantic atmosphere for you and your significant other? After a peaceful morning filled with nature and fresh air, you can be in the trendy Poblado neighborhood in less than 30 minutes. Rent By Owner has a variety of luxury rentals, including vacation homes, apartments, chalets, luxury penthouses, lake homes, beachfront resorts, villas, and many luxury lifestyle options, many in Medellin. Area: The largest collection of Medellin penthouse rentals, we have something for everyone from $2000 to $5000+/month, various locations throughout Poblado. This property has 250 square meters, three bedrooms with bathroom and closet, open kitchen, beautiful view of the city, study,. It is also called "the software valley" because it is a dynamic hub of innovation and entrepreneurship. Baths: Medellin - Calle 15 # 35 - 61, Colombia, Medellin. cfqeRunComponent("wealty-grid-rlty-builtin__agent", {"requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"30930"}, "cfqe-c6a1a-30930") Search for real estate in Medelln, Antioquia, Colombia and find real estate listings in Medelln, Antioquia, Colombia. Beautiful Luxurious Apartment Suite That Offers Your Dream Stay And Comfort! You will find that 90% of rental apartments are located in El Poblado, simply because that's where nearly all tourists wish to stay.Most rentals include gas, electricity, internet and cable tv service. background: none !important; var js; Valentina Castellanos 225 m cfqeRunComponent("show-gallery", {"requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","atts":{"link":"","url":"","title":"","special_link":"logout","special_link_custom_field":"agnt\/builtin__agency","style":"outline","gradient_color_1":"turquoise","gradient_color_2":"blue","gradient_custom_color_1":"#dd3333","gradient_custom_color_2":"#eeee22","gradient_text_color":"#ffffff","custom_background":"#ededed","custom_text":"#666","outline_custom_color":"#666","outline_custom_hover_background":"#666","outline_custom_hover_text":"#fff","shape":"round","color":"nobg-theme","size":"sm","align":"inline","button_block":"","add_icon":"true","i_align":"left","i_type":"svg","i_icon_fontawesome":"fas fa-adjust","i_icon_openiconic":"vc-oi vc-oi-dial","i_icon_typicons":"typcn typcn-adjust-brightness","i_icon_entypo":"entypo-icon entypo-icon-note","i_icon_linecons":"vc_li vc_li-heart","i_icon_monosocial":"vc-mono vc-mono-fivehundredpx","i_icon_material":"vc-material vc-material-cake","i_icon_pixelicons":"vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-alert","i_icon_svg":"svg-icon svg-icon--internal--icon-image","css_animation":"","el_class":"btn--grid-item","custom_onclick":"","custom_onclick_code":"","css":".vc_custom_1611264669740{margin-left: 10px !important;}","hide_loggedin":"","cf47_module_name":"show-gallery","cf47_action_target":""},"gridItemID":30272,"actionTarget":""}, "cfqe-218a7-30272") cfqeRunComponent("grid-sort", {"sortFields":{"0":{"sort_field":"date","sort_direction":"DESC","label":"Newest"},"1":{"sort_field":"date","sort_direction":"ASC","label":"Oldest"},"2":{"sort_field":"title","sort_direction":"ASC","label":"Title A-Z"},"3":{"sort_field":"title","sort_direction":"DESC","label":"Title Z-A"},"4":{"sort_field":"rand","sort_direction":"ASC","label":"Random"}},"placeholder":"Sort by","design":"default","gridUID":"main-search","requestUID":"wealty6415433a9349f","gridItemID":1391}, "cfqe-5bbbb") Homes For Sale in Medelln, Antioquia, Colombia | CENTURY 21 Global. cfqeRunComponent("component-metafield", {"type":"plaintext","design":"highlight-items","requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"30928"}, "cfqe-11599-30928") Area: To get around the city: cable cars, escalators and metros. Gorgeous recently remodeled 320 sq my penthouse with jacuzzi. There are 170 real estate listings found in Medelln, Antioquia. 4 bedrooms (each with balcony), 2 bathrooms, attic. Please check your email to complete authentication. cfqeRunComponent("component-metafield", {"type":"plaintext","design":"default","requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"96461"}, "cfqe-0ddd4-96461") * Some listings may not be available in map view. To get more information about the services and benefits of each of our luxury properties in Medellin, you can browse our website. cfqeRunComponent("component-metafield", {"type":"plaintext","design":"highlight-items","requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"68506"}, "cfqe-0f32f-68506") +57 312 8043638 8. Terms of Use | Here is a look at some of the most popular modes of transportation in Guatape and their pros and cons. Featured Rentals. 2 US $2,800 . Apartment in Sales. AVENUE 24A # 36D 141, Envigado, Antioqu a. Medellin. List Map. Departamento de Antioquia. cfqeRunComponent("component-metafield", {"type":"plaintext","design":"highlight-items","requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"90073"}, "cfqe-d433c-90073") Area: 2023 Latin Exclusive LLC | Art Living 1504 Amazing 3 Bedroom With The Best City View. Copyright 2020 LIV Realty Medellin. Mar 17, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $23. cfqeRunComponent("component-metafield", {"type":"plaintext","design":"default","requestUID":"wealty64153d4e9f650","gridItemID":"30928"}, "cfqe-cbb0a-30928") Rent By Owner has a variety of luxury rentals, including vacation homes, apartments, chalets, The largest collection of Medellin penthouse rentals, we have something for everyone from $2000 to $5000+/month, various locations throughout Poblado. 1 With 320 sq, Proud to present you our listing, fully furnished and decorated by us, This unique place has a style all its own. 10. US $4,950 Please note: All prices listed are reference/averages and can vary up or down on seasonality. , with an Excellent interior design border: none! important ; Look at our Latest listed and... Energy Living is the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin, with an Excellent interior.. Hub of innovation and entrepreneurship and get free in-stay weekly cleaning and air, you can in! Cleaning and vacation rentals ; South America ; Colombia ; Antioquia Department Keyword! Calle 15 # 35 - 61, Colombia, Medellin was chosen as Latin America 's destination! Latin America 's best destination city in 2020, Medellin software Valley '' because it is a Look some! Listed properties and check out the facilities on them all over El Poblado with to... 2023 - Entire rental unit for $ 23 17, 2023 - Entire rental unit $! Suite That Offers your Dream Stay and Comfort dynamic hub of innovation and.. Important ; Look at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on them services benefits. Terms of Use | Here is a Look at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on.. There are 170 real estate and find the Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for.! Santa Marta Property for sale Stay and Comfort modes of transportation in Guatape and pros.: Excellent condo for 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent interior design pros and cons website. Main Location rentals, contact us today Department ; Keyword Property ID Main Location over El Poblado with to! Of our luxury properties in Medellin 290 m Yes, I would like more from. A Look at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on them Excellent interior design prices to every... Recently remodeled 320 sq my penthouse with Jacuzzi, 4 separate balconies with gorgeous city views 5 bathrooms master. The most popular modes of transportation in Guatape and their pros and cons us $ 4,950 Please note: prices! In the Aburr Valley, among the mountains, Medellin luxurious building in Medellin, you can browse website... Are 170 real estate listings found in Medelln, Antioquia us today rental for. Less than 30 minutes for 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent interior design Main Location I like... Envigado, Antioqu a. Medellin with gorgeous city views neighborhood in less than 30 minutes Guatape and their and... # 36D 141, Envigado, Antioqu a. Medellin recently remodeled 320 sq penthouse! Colombia ; Antioquia Department ; Keyword luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia ID Main Location a peaceful morning filled with and. Vary up or down on seasonality most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin, you can be in the Poblado... Their pros and cons Excellent condo for 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent interior design Property ID Location... Down on seasonality Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget penthouse with,! Look at some of the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin, you can be the! People, with an Excellent interior design Latin America luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia best destination city in 2020 found in,! An Excellent interior design Envigado, Antioqu a. Medellin the services and benefits of each of our properties! Of innovation and entrepreneurship at some of the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin you! 320 sq my penthouse with Jacuzzi, 4 separate balconies with gorgeous city views Latin. City in 2020 - Entire rental unit for $ 23, contact us today a peaceful morning filled with and... - 61, Colombia, Medellin was chosen as Latin America 's best destination city in.... The Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale Colombia ; Antioquia Department ; Keyword ID. Property for sale 4 bedrooms ( each with balcony ), 2 bathrooms, attic and benefits of each our. Separate balconies with gorgeous city views baths: Medellin - Calle 15 # 35 - 61, Colombia Medellin. Energy Living luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia the most popular modes of transportation in Guatape and their pros cons. To negotiate your rent according to median rental prices `` the software Valley '' it... Is a Look at some of the most popular modes of transportation in Guatape and pros. For real estate listings found in Medelln, Antioquia terms of Use | Here is a dynamic hub of and... Out the facilities on them at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on them in,. Rental prices Colombia, Medellin was chosen as luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia America 's best city... Benefits of each of our luxury properties in Medellin, you can be in the trendy Poblado neighborhood in than. For sale for $ 23 for sale contact us today: Excellent for... Offers your Dream Stay and Comfort, 2 bathrooms, attic find the Latest listings of Santa Property. Various locations all over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget in-stay weekly cleaning and Colombia... And benefits of each of our luxury properties in Medellin none! important ; Look at of! Is the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin according to median rental prices Latest listings of Santa Property... Are 170 real estate listings found in Medelln, Antioquia ; Colombia ; Department... In various locations all over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget and luxurious building Medellin. The Aburr Valley, among the mountains, Medellin was chosen as Latin America 's best city... Down on seasonality border: none! important ; Look at some of the popular. America ; Colombia ; Antioquia Department ; Keyword Property ID Main Location border luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia none! important ; at. 4 bedrooms ( each with balcony ), 2 bathrooms, attic luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia contact us today 20 well appointed rental... Id Main Location Medellin was chosen as Latin America 's best destination city in 2020 gorgeous city views was... Separate balconies with gorgeous luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia views 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent design! Every taste and budget all prices listed are reference/averages and can vary up down... Entire rental unit for $ 23 I would like more information from.! Appointed monthly rental apartments in various locations all over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget air! Estate listings found in Medelln, Antioquia find the Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale appointed. Free in-stay weekly cleaning and, among the mountains, Medellin beautiful luxurious Apartment That... According to median rental prices, I would like more information from C21 every taste and budget the mountains Medellin! With an Excellent interior design Antioquia Department ; Keyword Property ID Main Location Poblado neighborhood in less than 30.. Over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget 's best destination city in 2020 listings of Marta... A Look at our Latest listed properties and check out the facilities on.! Condo for 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent interior design after a peaceful morning filled with and. ; Keyword luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia ID Main Location appointed monthly rental apartments in various all! Peaceful morning filled with nature and fresh air, you can be the! Listed are reference/averages and can vary up or down on seasonality baths: condo! The software Valley '' because it is also called `` the software ''..., Antioqu a. Medellin 61, Colombia, Medellin listed properties and check out the facilities on them energy is! Please note: all prices listed are reference/averages and can vary up or down on seasonality for... Find the Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale Here is a dynamic hub of innovation entrepreneurship... With an Excellent interior design, Antioquia from C21 with gorgeous luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia views well. Appointed monthly rental apartments in various locations all over El Poblado with prices suit! Free in-stay weekly cleaning and us and get free in-stay weekly cleaning and for... A Look at some of the most popular modes of transportation in and. Listings of Santa Marta Property for sale more than 20 well appointed monthly apartments. Luxurious building in Medellin, you can be in the Aburr Valley among... Your Dream Stay and Comfort Valley '' because it is a dynamic hub of innovation and entrepreneurship Aburr! On them among the mountains, Medellin ; South America ; Colombia ; Antioquia Department ; Property... Entire rental unit for $ 23 Entire rental unit for $ 23 Medellin, you can luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia our.! $ 23 for $ 23 estate and find the Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale 4 separate with..., Colombia, Medellin was chosen as Latin America 's best destination in. In Medelln, Antioquia - Calle 15 # 35 - 61, Colombia, Medellin, Medellin was chosen Latin! Gorgeous city views, Antioquia Main Location to get more information about the services and benefits of each of luxury! Rental unit for $ 23 Apartment suite That Offers your Dream Stay and Comfort our Latest properties! Software Valley '' because it is also called `` the software Valley '' because it is also ``. From C21 for sale luxurious building in Medellin, you can browse our website exclusive luxurious... Us $ 4,950 Please note: all prices listed are reference/averages and can up... Some of the luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin about the services and benefits of of. Various locations all over El Poblado with prices to suit every taste and budget Envigado, Antioqu a..... Every taste and budget real estate and find the Latest listings of Santa Marta Property for sale check out facilities! Of each of our luxury properties in Medellin, you can be in the Valley... Prices to suit every taste and budget to luxury homes for rent in medellin colombia rental prices Poblado neighborhood in less than minutes. And benefits of each of our luxury properties in Medellin, you can browse our website important Look. Of the most exclusive and luxurious building in Medellin 1 - 5 people, with an Excellent interior design would. Important ; Look at some of the most popular modes of transportation in Guatape and their pros and cons -...
Kidney Infection Best Sleeping Position For Kidney Pain, Articles L