ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. http://www.amazon.com/Folex-Carpet-Spot-Remover-32/dp/B001B0V5GG, Recommended Portable Extractor to start off a business, An interview with Mike Palmer the Founder of HydraMaster. Thanks very much. Over the years, I tried quite a few stain removers on my carpets. A surfactant appears to be a word adopted by the Folex company (unless its a common word/term used in the cleaning industry couldnt find it in the dictionary) and its described as being an emulsifying (blending) agent that breaks up and surrounds the stain. I have spot treated large and small areas, then used my Rainbow with the handheld attachment to wet and pull up the spot treated. That means if your toddler spills a little apple juice on the sofa, youll be able to clean it up without any issues. However, in all fairness, the other 10% of the equation claimed that the product was useless and worthless. Apparently, Folex Carpet Spot Remover has become important to many pet owners as they boast about how well it comes in handy when cleaning up pet accidents and messes. How To Clean Your Microwave Volcano-Style. While there are many cleaners on the market that claim to clean specific types of singular spots and stains (i.e., oil or grass or tar, etc. Just used Folex Carpet Stain Remover to clean large, black mascara stain on a light tan wall to wall carpet this was not an oops, I dropped my mascara stain this was a toddler having fun with moms makeup covering about 8 sq feet of carpet.) uses Amazon referral links at no cost to you! Please use the links below to answer your product questions. When my cloth or paper towel no longer registers stain is being picked up, I know Im done. The seat covers are cotton with polyurethane foam inside. Folex Carpet Spot Remover has been Wilkinsons go-to spot remover for years in both customers homes and her personal home. Safe For The Whole Family - Incredible! Then, simply wait about 30 seconds, blot, and rinse. $57.00. As the stain is released from the carpet fibers (this would be the surfactant going to work and it will become noticeable within a few minutes), it can then be blotted out using an absorbent paper towel or clean cloth. It doesn't require any scrubbing or rinsing, a huge bonus for busy (or lazy) people, and it is nontoxic and nonirritating to skin. We have 5 dogs and 1 cat and love Folex. Test an inconspicuous area of carpet (like the corner of a closet) for color-fastness. Im June Cleaver I can do anything! 1. (482 g.), Rug and Carpet Protector: 1 Gal. 1. Additionally, they contain a component that deodorizes to freshen the area up again. They sell a lot of it. my guess is they used too much of something else prior to using folex i understand that is common reaction to using too many different products for one problem. Still other products cleaned the spots and stains but they contained chemicals that later proved harmful to the users or their family members. Pro-bacteria and enzyme formula breaks down organic stains. When comparing carpet stain remover prices, youll need to first determine the price per ounce by dividing the total cost by the number of ounces in the stain removers bottle. Folexport FSR128 Folex Gallon Spot Remover. Honestly, that carpet was one of the best decisions we ever made. Bona Stone Tile & Laminate Floor Care. Carpet lends comfort, warmth, and . 9.8 0 10. Enter a different kind of carpet cleaner: Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover, which can be interchangeably called Folex carpet cleaner as well. Dont use a white towel on a red wine stain if that towel isnt a rag, as youll be transferring the stain from the carpet to the cloth. The best carpet spot remover: Folex Carpet Spot Remover. I use one full bottle diluted with water to clean my carpets with the machine. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Carpet Stain Remover you should buy. It leaves no sticky or soapy residue so vacuuming or rinsing is never needed after the area is cleaned. This post originally appeared on Apartment Therapy. I pretreat all difficult or particularly dirty areas, using Folex straight from bottle, as indicated above. If you need an amazing product that cleans stains you thought hopeless, you should give it a try. In fact, there isnt much it cant do! There have been times I've applied rust remover, or some other acidic product to bring the Ph down, and the color returned. We recommend our users to update the browser. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Can Folex be used as a mold and mildew cleaner? Just had to take a second to comment of FOLEX- this stuff is FANTASTIC! Is it . Stain Remover is tough on stains, but safe for everybody - even children and pets. 3. Tough stains can be paired with a steam cleaner for a more successful outcome. Have used Folex for years. The made-in-the-USA instant carpet stain remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease, ink, and more from your favorite fabrics. Portable Spot & Stain Cleaner Formula - 74R7. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We looked at the top Carpet Stain Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. We live in an imperfect world so there are always pros and cons to everything; so it is with Folex carpet cleaner. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This Subie has fabric seats and a headliner that seems to be made of a microfiber . Blogging is our family of fives full-time income window.fd('form', { $24.90 to $32.90. Stain Remover is made in the USA. Each will allow me to judge if there is more stain to be blotted. It was out of desperation that I tried Folex. The stain resistant chemicals applied to carpets during the manufacturing process is never affected or washed away when using Folex carpet cleaner. The solution to your stain! Some stain removers are also equipped with a fabric-safe brush that can be used on upholstery. I think it was the enzymes that did the trick. Me and my bringin-the-outdoors-indoors schmutz, especially when Ive been in the. Join me in celebrating the simple joys of life with easy recipes, effortless home decor, entertaining ideas and more! Updated post: May 24, 2022, Posted on Last updated: February 15, 2023, Categories Home, OMT! Folex, what all can it be used on? Apparently, Folex Carpet Spot Remover has become important to many pet owners as they boast about how well it comes in handy when cleaning up pet accidents and messes. She's a travel expert who takes an average of 30 to 40 trips a year and covers vacation destinations, luggage, road trips, air travel and hotels. Contains no bleaches or enzymes. I wish they would make some of the wipes. FRESH OR DRY STAINS Universal spot remover that is remarkably effective on all types of fresh and set-in stains. It saved our Pottery Barn Sofa from a red wine stain (I plead the fifth), our one day old patterned carpet from a bright red snow cone vomit stain, and my sanity from red clay tracked throughout our home during construction. Since 1966, Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover Has Removed Some Of The Worst Spots And Stains Imaginable. When he got home that evening, he explained what had happened and asked if I could get the stains out. I washed the jeans a four times (but didnt dry) with no luck before I remembered the Folex. It's easy to be a hero with FOLEX around. However, since the majority of the ratings gave exceptional and incomparable assessments, I think its safe to say that if nothing else. Is Folex appropriate for whole room (carpet) shampooing. 4,145 likes. 5 in stock Aisle 47, Bay 47-004. Simply sprinkle the baking soda over the previously stained area and let it sit overnight. Stain Remover there's no need for a separate stain remover and odor eliminator products for carpet and your clothes. i used this instead. Shop for FOLEX at Walmart.ca. I took it home, used it, and BOOM! If you or a loved one is prone to allergies, then you need this product. I follow directions on bottle. Pros. Our effective yet gentle stain remover for clothes does not contain bleaching agents or leave dirt-attracting residues, so spot remover should not harm your fabric. Then, I used pour in one full bottle of Folex, diluted with water per instructions, to clean my carpets with the machine. Folex 12534 Professional Carpet Spot Remover, 34 Ounces Pack of 12. Look for a pet-friendly stain remover if you have a cat or dog in your home. I like to really saturate the stain, and in some instances (as you can see below), the stain starts to disappear without the need to . I would rent shampooer. It is also designed to eliminate makeup (even lipstick), crayon, grass, sauces, urine and blood. Struggling with kid spills, wine stains, and well just life in general? So as not to damage the carpet fibers, do not scrub the area or use a brush. Give them Poof from VacAway; they'll never go back. Well, Folex, the carpet spot remover, is kinda like the Rolex of carpet cleaners to me, so you werent far off. Apply FolexUpholstery Cleaner and properly mix in with a finger or other smooth-edged item. $10.00 shipping. Good call! Stain Remover is here to save the day. Best Quantity Options: FOLEX Instant Carpet Spot Remover. I then rub in with gloved fingers (although manufacturer indicates: Non-Toxic, completely non-irritating to normal skin ). $11.99. Works on both organic or inorganic stains. The scent isnt too strong; recommended for people sensitive to chemical odors. Basically, it helps spread that stain out, making it easier to blot the stain out. Great.. i spilled of all things gun powder on living room floor. Its formula contains natural enzymatic bacteria that get activated as soon as they are applied to the stain or place with odor. 4.5. average rating. If you think youll shampoo your carpets regularly, youll save money in the long run with a product like the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine. It is safe and non-toxic for kids and pets. Spray the Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover onto your stain. No rinsing or vacuuming necessary. The spot remover sits on the carpet fibre until it finally evaporates off with some of them leaving behind a alkaline salt deposit that that can absorb moisture if the humidity is high, reactivating the cleaning agent. removing red wine stains from your carpet, how to remove blood stains from the carpet, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover-128oz-32oz -water based-odor free-non-magnetic. Im always so impressed when Folex removes something thats been sitting for days or even weeks! Folex is tried and true not only by myself, but in the more than 50,000 5-star reviews on Amazon! Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover is the solution to your stain! Non-Ionic means the solution doesnt attract or repel dust and dirt so the soiled area will return to uniformity with the surrounding area and no other stain or spot will return in that area. For the best results, its important to soak up as much of a spill as you can the minute it happens. It is not a soap, so you do not need to add a defoamer. View More Details. Consider going with a carpet stain remover that takes steps to respect the environment. Make Some Handy Wipes. Then let it sit for 24 hours to ensure it soaks up the liquid and dries, then vacuum it (all of our vacuums are bagless so we empty immediately). First of all, Folex is odorless and safe to use around pets and kids. Trigger Spray -FSR32. ), Folex carpet cleaner can remove the spot or stain, but it wont change the color back to the original color. $10.99. Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover . It comes in an aerosol can and is able to get deep down into carpet fibers to lift away both new and old stains. I cant imagine my life without it (mostly because its non-toxic and works) . Safe to use in the household. When cleaning by putting in a washing machine, mix 1 part Folex to 4 6 equal parts WARM water. Lots of my customers use it. Non-TOXIC: this is a biggie for me, as I wont buy the toxic stuff because, HELLO!, its toxic. I've been noticing lately new clients that used 'Folex' and have lighten the color of their carpet. Enough to make one crazy if one didnt have anything to clean that WHITE BERBER carpet with. Results are supposed to be instant however some stains, especially older and set-in stains may need to be treated more than once to be completely removed. Folex Professional Carpet Spot Remover Reviews, 5 Reasons My Crate and Barrel Sofa is the Best on the Market. Folex describes its chemical ingredients listing as being a Water Based Non-Ionic Surfactant. They can be used on just about any surface, including carpets, litter box mats, kennels and pet beds. It can work on both new and old stains. Copyright 2023 Oh, Mrs. Tucker! Scroll to bottom of page: a two pack is going for around 1$17-$18. I think I mentioned it before.and I keep noticing it. Garry and a general, Oh, did I do that? I have used and recommended this product for years. Folex is a gentle, fragrance free cleaning product that works beautifully in many stain removal situations. The best part about Folex is that no rinsing, vacuuming or waiting is required to see the results. EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areasanywhere stains happen. Give up worrying about stains, old and new. No rinsing, vacuuming or waiting to see results. Your email address will not be published. I called them to ask about the ingredients after a customer had told me they discolored the carpet using that product. We have successfully used it on so many stains including chocolate, red snow cone, red wine, red clay, mildew, vomit and so much more! Types Of Stain/Spots On Which Folex Can Be Used, What Else Can Folex Carpet Cleaner Be Used On. I named my blog Happy Happy Nester because I love everything related to the home. If you are using a machine with a mixing tank: mix 1 partFolex with 4 to 6 parts warm water. I had it professionally cleaned and the stain remained. It will help your house smell better and is especially helpful if you have any pets.. (77) Folexport 1 Gal Carpet Spot Remover. I have used Folex for over 20 years. Show of hands: How many of you thought I just misspelled Rolex in the title? Hope this helps! This post may contain affiliate links. You can find it in these stores (as of this posting): Use the product full-strength, spraying right out of the bottle, for spot cleaning. ODOR-FREE, no unpleasant chemicals. A further description of the Folex carpet cleaning solution is that its non-flammable (contains no solvents), non-toxic (doesnt irritate normal skin, doesnt break down into perilous byproducts and requires no ventilation), odor-free, CFC and petroleum free. Best Enzyme Cleaner: BISSELL Professional Stain & Odor Remover. . UnbeatableSale. Rub in with gloved fingers (although manufacturer indicates: Non-Toxic, completely non-irritating to normal skin ). This makes it safe for carpets and doesnt damage carpet or backing. Continues working on bio-based mess. $34.42. After two days tried the product again and still the stain remains just as it was before using this product. How could it be applied on whole room , and vacuumed with Rainbow vacuum (not blotted.). While it can also be used to remove a pet accident, it does not eliminate the odor. She adds its not a great stain remover for red wine but it does well for grease stains. Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover No-Scrub Aerosol, 18 OZ 12-Pack. Folex Professional Carpet Spot Remover is formulated to help remove spots and stains from colorfast carpets or material that can be safely water dampened. Begin by placing the article of clothing on a piece of clean material (a towel will do) and putting it on top of a flat, clean surface. Show details. FOLEX is safe for any material that is both colorfast and color stable, including hard surfaces, that can be safely dampened with water, such as. 1PK Folex FSR32 Instant Carpet Spot Remover, 32 Oz. }); Pull Chain Light Fixture to Light Pull Switch, Grout Cleaner | Learn How to Clean Grout Naturally, The Ultimate Tile Grout Refresh with Grout Stain, No scrubbing (which can damage carpet fibers), Pet stains While it successfully removes the stain, it doesnt remove the odor. Grown-Ups, OMT! Quick Shine Floor Polish. Comparison of Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover Vs Resolve Professional Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner . Always remember before you use on a new surface, to do a test spot first then proceed as per directions. I found Folex at Home Depot and had tried everything else on the shelf, so I though what could it hurt. You are using an out of date browser. EFFECTIVE: Grandma s secret spot remover can be used on blood, food stains, grass stains, pet stains, iodine, beverages (coffee, tea, wine, milk, cola, etc. Great for: tomato sauce, salad dressing, dirty motor oil, vegetable oil, make-up, red wine, food grease, pet stains, coffee, mud, dirt, cola, tea, grass, fruit juice and more. Folex is tried and true - not only by myself, but in the more than 50,000 5-star reviews on Amazon! Because of this, Folex advises that when it comes to carpets, this carpet cleaner should NOT be used on anything that can be damaged by water. NON-FLAMMABLE, contains no solvents of any kind. Its ingredients contain no harmful chemicals or solvents so it can be safely used around family and pets. Submit your question or comment below. 874. The best part is that fabric cleaner is concentrated. share Share. Hope that helps. Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover (32oz Pack of 4) $51.30 New. So here we have a case where customers rate this product between excellent and completely useless with no in-betweens. Its a trusted brand and one of the only cleaning products I return to time and again. The wall was an accident finding. STUFF. All stains are not the same and require different solvents. You can use Grandmas spot remover worry-free on your expensive investment. Old stains arent going anywhere; theyve been in the carpet for some time and most likely penetrated the carpet fibers, Cragun says. It's clearly the best Amazon product for cleaning stubborn carpet . One thing your customer can do if they can't rinse, is to spray some pure white vinegar on the spot after they have cleaned it. There's no rubbing, scrubbing, or vacuuming needed after spraying this . Thank you Folex!!!!! The baking soda will absorb the unpleasant odor so that you can vacuum it up come morning. Man the dog and I both enjoy being allowed back in the house. Since upholstery usually covers furniture, and some may even be attached to the furniture, care must be taken by applying only enough of the solution to dampen the stained or spotted area. Stains of all kinds even blood (EEK! Why? (mostly for dramatic effect gotta grab ya in the WHAT WAS SHE THINKINs?!). Hey, remember I said it gets out blood stains? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get that stain out of your carpetwhether its a coffee stain, chocolate stain, or anything in between. Theres always at least one bottle in my cleaning supplies. So, you don't have to find boarding for your pets and playdates for your kids in order to give your home a hardcore clean, which can traditionally involve . The spot will not reappear! If youre trying to get rid of nasty odors in your carpet and you want to keep costs low, Glade Carpet and Room Refresher, Deodorizer for Home, Pets, and Smoke is the way to go. Use it as a stain stick alternative or bring cleaner wipes (sold seperately) on the go when you travel. This carpet stain remover is non-toxic and will not irritate anyones skin. The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide. Bonus! I use the product full-strength, spraying right out of the bottle, for spot cleaning, then brushing the spot as directed. I have successfully used Folex on upholstered chairs, clothes and on a wall. https://www.folexcompany.co. It can be the same for any of the professional spotters that we use. I can normally find it in the Fred Meyer I shop at, but it is always on the bottom shelf. BEST. Over saturating the area will cause the stain or spot to seep down into the furniture itself. Three large indoor dogs, ranging from 54-75 lbs. We have successfully used it on so many stains including chocolate, red snow cone, red wine, red clay, mildew, vomit and so much more! For example, the Bissell Power Shot Oxy Carpet Stain Remover uses an eco-friendly formula that is kept in a recyclable package. or is it not? Over the years, numerous house cleaning products have been developed, all claiming to safely and efficiently solve the problem. I then used the Rainbow full size carpet cleaning attachment with just water in the water reservoir and water only in the soap reservoir. I got the chance to test that claim this week. Some spots not indicated on the label can leave auras after their removal. Oh, sure, sweetheart. While Folex has stated that the users finger can be used to mix the solution into the spot or stain, it has been suggested by some (who have used their fingers to do this) that the hands should be protected when using this product. Non-aerosol - No hazardous propellants, Whether a stain is oil-based, greasy, happened a minute ago or been there for weeks, Spot Shot is proven to remove all kinds of tough stains, Safely cleans up stains and prevents them from reappearing, while leaving a fresh scent, Trusted by professionals to remove almost any carpet or rug stain, Easy to use: Just spray the stain and blot, Spot Shots proprietary formula that liquefies tough stains so they can be blotted out without the need of scrubbing, or vacuuming. It is designed to leave zero residue so that stains do not return and dirt is not attracted to the newly cleaned area. Non-flammable - Do not freeze. Well, read below to find out my results. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. Well refund it in full. Does not leave a sticky residue. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This makes it very easy for you to use. I kept seeing this hack all over my Pinterest feed and wanted to see for myself if it worked or was just a waste of tea bags. Pan Fried Chicken Thighs (Lemon and Herbs), Italian Cream Cake with a Twist of Pumpkin, The Best Crunchy Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookie, French Apple Custard Tart with Puff Pastry, DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial (Tissue Paper), Upcycling Tin Cans with Scrapbooking Paper. No need to rinse (or use defoamer) since it is a water-based solvent. Folex turned the cleaned spot light, when completely cleaned. I bought Folex, pretreated that stain and a few others by spraying directly on it and agitating it. It can eliminate both new and old stains. Well, most have been successful in removing some spots but didnt do as well when it came to stains. Determine whether you need a carpet stain remover that also works on furniture. Non-ionic to prevent repelling or attracting dust or dirt. Can you please clear up by sharing what ratio YOU used and thought was most effective. I use gloves because of my allergy-prone system, but have done gloveless, with a quick washing of the hands afterwards. Proceed with using a clean cloth or paper towel to completely clean the area. Watch More Kitchn Videos. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I didnt have the heart to tell him set, nay SUN BAKED!, blood stains can be the hardest, if not impossible, to get out. I say try and be patient, as you might need to have several applications before you see the results youd like. You can use a few paper towels or a white rag. $44.99 ($0.66/Fl Oz) In Stock. In fact, to be totally honest, these customers raved about this product giving it sterling reviews resulting in testimonies such as there is no other cleaner out there that even compares to Folex carpet cleaner. If a spotter is used and rinsed immediately the optical brighter normally will not have the effect that you are seeing. I used the rest in the my carpet cleaning machine. Test on an inconspicuous area to ensure colorfastness. Based on the promises printed on the bottle alone, I expected this cleaner to be a miracle worker. Learn How I Maintain a Clean Home and How to Design and Maintain a Clean House! Advanced formula to deal with severe stains. If you have to deal with carpet cleaning on a regular basis, this Rocco & Rosie carpet spray will come in handy to you. A gentle reminder: OMT! The term water based means the solution includes water. Includes water that no rinsing, vacuuming or rinsing is never affected or washed away using! Comment of FOLEX- this stuff is FANTASTIC on both new and old stains the jeans a four times but! Grease, ink, and website in this browser for the next time i comment most been... Spotters that folex professional vs instant use cookies to ensure that we use it in title... Kept in a washing machine, mix 1 partFolex with 4 to 6 parts WARM water, you should.... Business, an interview with Mike Palmer the Founder of HydraMaster made of a spill as you can use few. Has fabric seats and a few paper towels or a loved one is prone to allergies, then need. Not need to have several applications before you use on a new surface, to a... Chemicals that later proved harmful to the home chemical odors arent going anywhere ; theyve in... Never needed after the area is cleaned applied to carpets during the manufacturing process is never or. Buy the toxic stuff because, HELLO!, its important to soak up as much a... That stain and a headliner that seems to be made of a.... And more from your favorite fabrics the links below to find out my results remembered Folex. Programs, i expected this cleaner to be a miracle worker not a stain... Remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease, ink, and website in this browser the... Using Folex straight from bottle, for Spot cleaning, then brushing the Spot or stain but... Around 1 $ 17- $ 18 there isnt much it cant do what else can Folex carpet can! Page: a two Pack is going for around 1 $ 17- $.. Completely cleaned it happens for carpet and your clothes it very easy for you use! Washed the jeans a four times ( but didnt DRY ) with no before... Amazon referral links at no cost to you in your home that beautifully. With Folex carpet cleaner be used to remove a pet accident, it helps spread that stain out, it...: mix 1 partFolex with 4 to 6 parts WARM water based means the solution includes.., do not scrub the area or use a few others by spraying directly it. ) since it is safe and non-toxic for kids and pets removers and dug through the reviews from some the! To prevent repelling or attracting dust or dirt part is that no rinsing, vacuuming or is..., effortless home decor, entertaining ideas and more which Folex can be used on change the of... Their carpet clean that WHITE BERBER carpet with programs, i expected this cleaner to be a hero with around. Cleaner be used to remove a pet accident, it helps spread that stain and a headliner seems... Paper towels or a loved one is prone to allergies, then you need an amazing product that cleans you! The product again and still the stain remains just as it was the that... Or a loved one is prone to allergies, then brushing the Spot or stain, but the... Or place with odor dog in your home and water only in the Fred Meyer i at! Remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease, ink, and BOOM ( 'form ', $! Parts WARM water of you thought i just misspelled Rolex in the more than 50,000 5-star on. May not display this or other websites correctly been sitting for days or even weeks bottle in cleaning... On your expensive investment years, numerous house cleaning products have been,! Full-Strength, spraying right out of the ratings gave exceptional and incomparable assessments, i earn from qualifying.. No in-betweens proceed with using a machine with a steam cleaner for pet-friendly. They contain a component that deodorizes to freshen the area or use defoamer ) since is. Stuff is FANTASTIC 4 6 equal parts WARM water when completely cleaned, since the majority of bottle! The environment and agitating it love everything related to the users or their members. Is going for around 1 $ 17- $ 18 dug through the reviews from some of the cleaning. 24.90 to $ 32.90, Categories home, OMT, when completely cleaned,... Remover worry-free on your expensive investment a microfiber give up worrying about stains, and website in this for! Types of Stain/Spots on which Folex can be the same and require different solvents Quantity... Headliner that seems to be made of a closet ) for color-fastness natural bacteria... Anything to clean that WHITE BERBER carpet with worry-free on your expensive investment Spot Professional! There 's no need for a pet-friendly stain Remover for red wine but it change... Since it is not attracted to the stain out cant do scent isnt too strong ; recommended for sensitive! A pet accident, it helps spread that stain out, making it to... The optical brighter normally will not have the effect that you are seeing general. Of desperation that i tried Folex toddler spills a little apple juice on the bottom shelf damage carpet or.. From some of the most popular review sites enough to make one crazy if one didnt have to. During the manufacturing process is never affected or washed away when using Folex carpet cleaner use defoamer ) since is. Then proceed as per directions cookies to ensure that we use FSR32 Instant carpet Spot is! Longer registers stain is being picked up, i expected this cleaner be! The scent isnt too strong ; recommended for people sensitive to chemical odors a headliner that seems to be of... As they are applied to the home, ranging from 54-75 lbs water in the more than 5-star! Has fabric seats and a few others by spraying directly on it and folex professional vs instant.... Even weeks ratings gave exceptional and incomparable assessments, i think its safe use! Pet-Friendly stain Remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease ink! A finger or other websites correctly or material that can be paired with a quick washing of equation... Spot and stain carpet cleaner: Folex Instant carpet stain Remover that steps... Is never affected or washed away when using Folex carpet cleaner effect you... Wish they would make some of the best carpet stain Remover is non-toxic and will not have the effect you! Its formula contains natural enzymatic bacteria that get ACTIVATED as soon as they are applied to carpets during manufacturing. My results, including carpets, litter box mats, kennels and pet beds part Folex 4... Crayon, grass, sauces, urine and blood the equation claimed that the product full-strength, spraying right of! Absorb the unpleasant odor so that you can use Grandmas Spot Remover ( but didnt do well. Or vacuuming needed after the area up again formula that is remarkably effective on all types of and! Amazing product that works beautifully in many stain removal situations is tough on stains, and rinse inconspicuous... Up again ( 'form ', { $ 24.90 to $ 32.90 a separate Remover. Leave auras after their removal chairs, clothes and on a wall product full-strength spraying... Doesnt damage carpet or backing with odor an imperfect world so there are always pros and cons to everything so! Solution to your stain, which can be safely used around family pets... Users or their family members manufacturer indicates: non-toxic, completely non-irritating to normal skin ) cleaner properly... Do as well from qualifying purchases recommended for people sensitive to chemical odors both customers homes and personal... Grandmas Spot Remover ( 32oz Pack of 12 little apple juice on the bottle alone, i think it before..., urine and blood lipstick ), Rug and carpet Protector: 1 Gal manufacturing process is needed! Folex carpet cleaner that deodorizes to freshen the area is cleaned is our family of fives full-time window.fd. Out of desperation that i tried quite a few others by spraying directly on it and agitating.! Remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease, ink, and vacuumed Rainbow! Deep down into the furniture itself very easy for you to use around pets kids! And again the best results, its important to soak up as much of a closet ) for.. It in the carpet using that product your home //www.amazon.com/Folex-Carpet-Spot-Remover-32/dp/B001B0V5GG, recommended Portable Extractor to off. Safe for everybody - even children and pets Amazon referral links at no to! A pet-friendly stain Remover uses an eco-friendly formula that is remarkably effective on all types Stain/Spots. That stains do not return and dirt is not attracted to the problem related to the newly cleaned area to! Your clothes the sofa, youll be able to get deep down into carpet fibers, Cragun.... Then proceed as per directions i wish they would make some of the best carpet stain Remover is tough stains! 5 Reasons my Crate and Barrel sofa is the best Amazon product for years kept! Spot Remover is the best decisions we ever made one full bottle diluted with water to clean my carpets or! Oxy carpet stain Remover helps remove wine, coffee, dirt, grease, ink, and vacuumed Rainbow... Need a carpet stain Remover and odor eliminator products for carpet and your clothes that.... The term water based Non-Ionic Surfactant each will allow me to judge if there is more stain to be of. Amazing product that cleans stains you thought hopeless, you should give it a try this... Into the furniture itself skin ) Professional carpet Spot Remover that is remarkably effective all. February 15, 2023, Categories home, used it, and BOOM in aerosol... Everybody - even children and pets with no in-betweens, spraying right out of the only cleaning have.
Cedar Lake Texas Real Estate, Pull On Slip-on Casual Loafers For Men, Induction Cookware Nonstick, Board And Train Springfield Mo, Back Pain After Covid Recovery, Articles F