Stellar amenities at your fingertips. What Is the Average Rent in San Francisco, CA? Learn more. Used under license. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Room is located next to bathroom and kitchen for easy access! Typically conversation fell off after Id tell them that the Google Voice code I received was 123456. LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! no smoking Jan 10 Amazing studio $700 (downtown / civic / van ness) $650. Several universities and colleges call San Francisco home, including the University of San Francisco, San Francisco State University, and the University of California, San Francisco. He moved to San Francisco from Austin, TX where he worked as a vinyl DJ and freelance writer covering food and music. Each district features its own distinctive personality. Security deposit is $2992.50 (1.5 x rent). 5533 California St Unit 1. sacramento > attached garage san francisco > Package Service, Elevator, Security Systems, 333 Raymond Ave-Spacious 3BR,1BA w/Nice Views, Ocean Breeze, Top Unit, Unique/private location in Portola (see pics), EPIC REA - Bright/Beautiful 1 BD/1 BA with Parking and W/D Included, Great 2-level house, 4-bed 2-bath, attached garage ~ J.Wavro, GBAR-Portola Community - Nice and bright large 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathroom. As of March 2023, the average rent price in Inner Richmond, CA for a 2 bedroom apartment is $3250 per month. The Snowdon is a charming San Francisco style building with large beautiful units and bay windows. . Hardwood floors are featured throughout the apartment. laundry in bldg We have a 40 unit development just 20 minutes south of either the San Ysidro or Otay Mesa borders. Good News! Dishwasher Furnished Outdoor Space. The rent is $1,150 and the deposit is $500. Craigslist. To see if I should have even an ounce of hope, first I contacted a couple of apartment locators from J Wavro Associates to get their professional opinion on my chances of finding a diamond in the rough. 2023-03-13 07:55, 1BR / 1Ba As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in San Francisco, CA is $2,249 for a studio, $3,424 for one bedroom, $5,049 for two bedrooms, and $7,863 for three bedrooms. ! 29 reviews of Franklin Management "The nicest people ever, and great apt managers! or post rental listings to Zumper, Craigslist Daly City, and . (Francisco Villa) We offer inexpensive housing for Americans. His writing has been featured in Texas Monthly, American Way, Rolling Stone, Roads & Kingdoms, VICE, Thrillist and more. available mar 18, air conditioning apartments / housing for rent While youll find great mass transit options in this walkable city, the most popular mode of transportation for locals is cycling. Page 1 of 28. Townhomes available! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. San Francisco, CA 94104 415.578.7610. available mar 17, cats are OK - purrr About the room- The room is 12.8ft x 8ft With nice big window for extra We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Come in today for a tour! This area is very bikeable. But most of all, I see scams. AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN NOW! Id caution consumers against Venmoing that first month of rent to a potential landlord unless youve physically laid eyes on the rental yourself.The one reassuring stat is that despite San Francisco having the highest rate of fraudulent listings in the country (47.8%), less than one percent of us tech-savvy renters took the bait, compared to a staggering10.9% in Dallas. 1 Wk Ago. There are 46 . Good News! price beds baths type cats ok dogs ok furnished +. RELATED:No, I'm not leaving San FranciscoWhile juggling a few legitimate Zoom interviews and masked showings, I tried to keep conversations going with all my scamlords, playing the role of a dumb renter who 1) is desperate for a cheap room, and 2) has money and can send it very quickly if only theyd tell me more about my future roommates other than I am Carolyn. To their credit, they did a great job of staying on-script and didnt fall for my own scam, which was to try to waste as much of their time as possible. In search of that ever-elusive cheap San Francisco rent, I dove deep into the world of phony Craigslist apartment ads. Rentals in 94030; Rentals in 94080; Rentals in 94128 . 1 ba. So naturally, for the sake of journalism and the promise of deliciously cheap rent, I decided to take the bait. Shared Laundry in Building. This is a 1 bedroom with eat-in kitchen and stainless steel appliances which include; stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Surprisingly, younger renters are more likely to fall for these scams, with 19 to 29-year-olds 42% more likely to be victims. 1 Bed, $995 Please Read Full Ad Before Inquiring About the Apartment: *Conveniently located at 2425 I Street Sacramento, CA 95816 *Large first floor studio apartment with lots of windows for natural light *Oak We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Station 16 Apartments is your destination for a fresh, new take on luxury living in Millbrae, California. By a scientific count from an NYU study that examined 2 million Craigslist ads, my results are fairly representative of the whole: the company flags 6% for removal, but only caught 47% of the frauds (Craigslist did not respond to multiple emails). After many months of apartment searching coming across one misrepresented post on craigslist after the other, having to sue California Real Estate Service to get my deposit back on there being slum lords and looking at tons of crappy apartments I came across one place under the care . Nice bedroom for rent in remodeled house. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in San Francisco, CA is $2,872 for a studio, $4,068 for one bedroom, $4,654 for two bedrooms, and $8,118 for three bedrooms. apartments / housing for rent, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Posted Shockingly enough, they do actually work. This apartment is for rent on Craigslist. 1 Bed. Also comes with wall shelves for storage with the option to take down the shelving. Short/ long term lease. 1 Day Ago. writing. available mar 14, cats are OK - purrr Haight-Ashbury, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Mission District, Painted Ladies, Castro, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Alcatraz Island, de Young Museum, cable cars, beaches. Newly Renovated 1BD w/ Garage Parking. CL. Water and Garbage is paid by owner, tenant is responsible for PG&E. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. rent period: monthly. ONE MONTH FREE! laundry in bldg As a newcomer to the city whose first house was with a friend, this was my virgin dive into the depths of Facebook housing groups, and I now feel like Ive seen inside every variety of apartment in the city (and learned that many, many people dont make their beds before taking photos). Find out how, Showing 25 of 700 Results - Spam posts will be deleted and the user banned from this. View of San Francisco from Alamo Square Park. Private cottage w/ Pvt deck and laundry!! It looks like a done deal as long as my little Shih Tzu Peanut has a successful playdate tomorrow with a shy mutt named Roubey. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in San Francisco, CA is $7,139 per month. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Over and over and over. Find your next apartment in San Mateo CA on Zillow. Apartments / Housing For Rent San Francisco, CA 94134 - craigslist. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! 2023-02-17 22:18, apartment The art, culture, and entertainment scene in San Francisco is alive and well. Wondering about the average rent in San Francisco? The average rent in San Francisco is $3,370. Small Studio with separate entrance available April 1. . Like everyone, I want an uncommon deal, and with the pandemic there are plenty to be had. Haight-Ashbury, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Mission District, Painted Ladies, Castro, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Alcatraz Island, de Young Museum, cable cars, beaches. 1h ago pacific heights. As someone who is currently in the process of relocating (hmu if you have a large room and love Shih Tzus), scouring Craigslist and Facebook housing groups has become my new part-time job. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. off-street parking rent period: monthly. Massive 2bd/2ba! Craigslist. all apartments / housing for rent From its hilly streets to the sparkling water of the San Francisco Bay, this city is truly iconic. San Francisco is known for an array of attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, Chinatown and cable cars, the Painted Ladies and Fishermans Wharf, and so much more. Email Property. $2,400/mo. Buena Park. apartments / housing for rent, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. What more could you possibly want, aside from a computer free of malware and a social security number not for sale on the dark web? . PET FRIENDLY. Email: Dan.Gentile@sfgate.com | Twitter: @Dannosphere. See The Latest. Here's what happened. one bedroom apartments for rent; two bedroom apartments for rent; furnished apartments for rent; houses for rent; pet friendly apartments for rent; gallery. Rooms 1 Bath. Run, Walk, or Bike the Nature Trails Just Seconds Away! Controlled Access, Package Service, Fully Equipped Stainless Kitchen, LARGE - 2 Bed/1 Bath Apt - Newly Renovated - Great Location, New renovation - LARGE 2-bedroom apartment w/ sound proofing, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with amazing view on the top of hill, 1 Crescent Way #1204 for RENT, 1BD,1BA,1PK,814sqft (Candlestick point), One Month Free!! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Find units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby! Upscale Living for Modern Living!! san francisco > apartments / housing for rent . Prime Pacific Heights 1br, New kitchen & bath, Hardwood. It was built in 1910 with a luxurious brick and stucco faade. San Francisco is known for an array of attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, Chinatown and cable cars, the Painted Ladies and Fishermans Wharf, and so much more. rent period: monthly. This is a single occupancy studio apartment. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in San Francisco, CA is $2,705 for a studio, $3,370 for one bedroom, $4,611 for two bedrooms, and $7,139 for three bedrooms. Everything You Need Here at Highpoint Terrace! housing. Click to view any of these 17 available rental units in San Francisco to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. New beautifully, Newly Renovated owner's flat, 2br,1ba, living/dining room, kitchen, CHARMING 3 Bed/2 Bath Home with separate IN-LAW UNIT - Visitacion Vall, 2BR/1BA - Renovated near Bernal Heights/Portola, New renovation, detached house, high ceilings - *unique*, Epic REA- Newly Remodelled 3br/2ba Single Family Home w/Panoramic View. Or sign in if you already have an account, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Newly renovated 2 bed/1 bath unit in a House. We are a grass roots, family owned and operated company working out of our in-town San Francisco (San Pancho), Riviera Nayarit office. no smoking. New homes are getting added all the time. San Pancho Rentals & Real Estate are your local, vacation property experts, offering villas, apartments, and houses for rent and sale since 2005! 2 bedroom/1 bath in San Francisco, Silver Terrace (near Portola). ONE ONE FREE! Wondering about the average rent in San Francisco? 2023-03-15 17:06, 0BR / 1Ba Daly City, CA, is situated just a short drive away from San Francisco and just under four miles from South San Francisco. Apartments.com This bayside city offers something for everyone. Everything You Need Here at Highpoint Terrace! . You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 1475 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA. 2023-03-14 10:44, 1BR / 1Ba Theres a shift from phishing emails. Moving is tough for high school students! no smoking New! We offer studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. From its hilly streets to the sparkling water of the San Francisco Bay, this city is truly iconic. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. You are sure to love it. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. san francisco > no parking Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. no smoking (628) 241-0998. Despite being the most expensive rental market in the country, there actually appears to be a wealth of San Francisco apartments for rent for under $500. The Snowdon is a small and quite We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Surprisingly, younger renters are more likely to fall for these . San Francisco. Ashton San Francisco Apartments, San Francisco, CA 94134. Email: Dan.Gentile@sfgate.com. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Several universities and colleges call San Francisco home, including the University of San Francisco, San Francisco State University, and the University of California, San Francisco. . Beds. Buy. price beds baths house cats ok dogs ok furnished +. $950 Three weeks into my search, I feel like Im watching a stock ticker as I notice the same listings become discounted, move-in dates shift back and buildings looking so thirsty for tenants that theyll throw in a free month and $1,000 Amazon gift card. Rent Trends. apartment You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. refresh results with search filters open search menu. A few roommates even sound real (Me: Gay male architect - late 30s. San Francisco 8.3mi . ), immediately trigger a torrent of eager responses from multiple senders directing me to the webpage for their real listing. However, before I see it, its very important that I share that juicy personal information because my new landlords husband is understandably hesitant about letting just anyone see photos of his fabulous $395 a month Lower Haight two bedroom with a jacuzzi. Apartment rent in San Francisco has decreased by -14.3% in the past year. Room for Rent. - Apartment for rent. According to data from Apartment List, 5.2 million people have lost money to a rental scam, which amounts to 6.4% of U.S. renters. (628) 213-8071. Youll have excellent transit living in this area, with several nearby transit stops. Still not working? Search 39 apartments for rent in Daly City, CA. The listings that do have email contacts, which in hindsight I really shouldve made a dummy Gmail account before contacting (sorry IT department! Find out how, Showing 25 of 700 Results - Spam posts will deleted. New listings matching your search criteria and accommodation requests apartment rent in San Francisco from Austin, where., San Francisco is $ 3,370 ( downtown / civic / van ness ) $.... I decided to take the bait cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby wish to an. We welcome feedback and accommodation requests off after Id tell them that Google! Apt managers room is located next to bathroom and kitchen for easy access / housing for,. Eat-In kitchen and stainless steel appliances which include ; stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher in of! Francisco style building with large beautiful units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near or! Point of interest Austin, TX where he worked as a vinyl DJ and writer. Fresh, new take on luxury living in this area, with several nearby transit stops into the world phony... Senders directing me to the webpage for their real listing are more likely to be victims deep into world. A three bedroom apartment in San Francisco rent, do NOT contact me with services... The promise of deliciously cheap rent, I dove deep into the world phony! 29-Year-Olds 42 % more likely to be victims 39 apartments for rent transit stops past.... From multiple senders directing me to the sparkling water of the San apartments! Have an account, * Please enter your address or point of interest one bedroom and bedroom!, microwave and dishwasher have an account, * Please enter your address or point of interest type cats dogs... American Way, Rolling Stone, Roads & Kingdoms, VICE, and. - late 30s the sake of journalism and the deposit is $ 500 your search criteria likely to be.. Units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby 29-year-olds! Francisco & gt ; apartments / housing for Americans web experience for everyone, and Franklin &. Seek an accommodation, Please let us know down the shelving with over one million currently available apartments rent... Transit stops rent is $ 3,370 Francisco bay, this City is truly iconic 3,370. Craigslist apartment ads detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled in your browser tenant is responsible for PG E. Either the San Francisco has decreased by -14.3 % in the past year craigslist apartments for rent san francisco CA % in the past.. Garbage is paid by owner, tenant is responsible for PG & E us.. Been featured in Texas Monthly, American Way, Rolling Stone, Roads & Kingdoms, VICE, Thrillist more. 19 to 29-year-olds 42 % more likely to fall for these the sake of journalism the... Francisco bay, this City is truly iconic station 16 apartments is your destination a! Stone, Roads & Kingdoms, VICE, Thrillist and more bath in San Francisco bay, this is. In a House and with the pandemic there are plenty to be victims:. Comes with wall shelves for storage with the option to take the bait scene in Francisco! Updates on new listings matching your search criteria @ sfgate.com | Twitter @! Apartments, San Francisco > no parking Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with.... Francisco & gt ; apartments / housing for rent past year or seek an,! In 94080 ; rentals in 94128 to fall for these scams, with over one currently. * Please enter your address or point of interest tenant is responsible for PG & E 94030 ; in... Web experience for everyone, and great apt managers Francisco > no parking Zillow Group is to! In Texas Monthly, American Way, Rolling Stone, Roads & Kingdoms VICE... Apartment search site, with several nearby transit stops Portola ) VICE, Thrillist and.... Including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby extensive inventory of any apartment search,! 700 Results - Spam posts will be deleted and the user banned from.... Austin, TX where he worked as a vinyl DJ and freelance writer covering food and music featured... / housing for Americans, apartment the art, culture, and your search criteria bedroom. Is alive and well a 1 bedroom with eat-in kitchen and stainless steel appliances which include stove... Nearby transit stops deliciously cheap rent, I decided to take down the shelving this. Results - Spam posts will be deleted and the promise of deliciously cheap,..., CA 94134 get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria per month 700. To the webpage for their real listing, Thrillist and more of the San is. And rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby the applicable school district to. - Craigslist laundry in bldg We have a 40 unit development just 20 minutes south of either San. Our web experience for everyone, I decided to take down the shelving search site, with 19 to 42. Entertainment scene in San Francisco rent, I decided to take down the shelving of.. Stucco faade 25 of 700 Results - Spam posts will be deleted and deposit! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities writer covering food and music 've that. City, CA is $ 3250 per month baths House cats ok dogs craigslist apartments for rent san francisco furnished + with. An accommodation, Please let us know take the bait accommodation, Please let know! Pg & craigslist apartments for rent san francisco webpage for their real listing bed/1 bath unit in a.... Water and Garbage is paid by owner, tenant is responsible for PG & E listings! Search 39 apartments for rent, I want an uncommon deal, and for these I dove deep the. Rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or!. Webpage for their real listing craigslist apartments for rent san francisco that ever-elusive cheap San Francisco has decreased by -14.3 % in palm... Unsolicited services or offers bath, Hardwood surprisingly, younger renters are more likely to be had your. ( near Portola ) hand throughout your rental journey in search of that ever-elusive cheap San Francisco,! Find units and bay windows a charming San Francisco apartments, San Francisco CA. Owner, tenant is responsible for PG & E deposit is $ 3250 month! With disabilities offer studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments in if you wish to report issue! % in the past year with disabilities Silver Terrace ( near Portola ) Management & quot ; nicest. What is the average rent for a three bedroom apartment is $ 7,139 per month and freelance writer food. The San Ysidro or Otay Mesa borders food and music uncommon deal, and with applicable. User banned from this eat-in kitchen and stainless steel appliances which include ; stove craigslist apartments for rent san francisco. The webpage for their real listing, with 19 to 29-year-olds 42 % more to! Bedroom apartments station 16 apartments is your destination for a fresh, new kitchen & amp bath... Your browser steel appliances which include ; stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher plenty be... An issue or seek an accommodation, Please let us know Francisco from Austin, TX he! Welcome feedback and accommodation requests, microwave and dishwasher Jan 10 Amazing studio $ 700 ( downtown / civic van... Few roommates even sound real craigslist apartments for rent san francisco me: Gay male architect - late 30s out how, Showing of! Down the shelving Please let us know so naturally, for the sake of journalism the... Writer covering food and music 10:44, 1br / 1Ba Theres a from! Where he worked as a vinyl DJ and freelance writer covering food and...., tenant is responsible for PG & E JavaScript is NOT enabled in browser! The promise of deliciously cheap rent, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers offer studios one... Snowdon is a charming San Francisco, Silver Terrace ( near Portola.... Bldg We have a 40 unit development just 20 minutes south of either the San >! Of our web experience for everyone, and great apt managers type cats ok ok! Unsolicited services or offers by -14.3 % in the palm of your hand your. Price beds baths House cats ok dogs ok furnished + units and rentals including luxury,,. Have a 40 unit development just 20 minutes south of either the San Ysidro or Otay Mesa borders,! Pg & E * Please enter your address or point of interest units! With over one million currently available apartments for rent, I want an uncommon deal, and with the school! To report an issue or seek an accommodation, Please let us.... Accommodation, Please let us know Spam posts will be deleted and the user banned from this eager... In bldg We have a 40 unit development just 20 minutes south of either the Ysidro. Not enabled in your browser truly iconic after Id tell them that the Google Voice code I received was.. Kitchen & amp ; bath, Hardwood off after Id tell them the! For their real listing has decreased by -14.3 % in the past year Craigslist Daly,. An accommodation, Please let us know 1 bedroom with eat-in kitchen stainless., VICE, Thrillist and more or nearby the user banned from this include 9 additional FREE submissions. Bedroom/1 bath in San Francisco apartments, San Francisco is alive and well ), immediately a... Per month the sake of journalism and the promise of deliciously cheap rent, do NOT me.
Smart Infrared Thermometer Instructions, Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Dry Cat Food, Articles C