LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Im very picky about where I live! We trust this need will be monitored on a regular basis to keep the area clean. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,424 However, sometimes things need to be done multiple times due to incorrect maintenance in the first place. Residents enjoy easy access to some of the regions most popular destinations, including Research Triangle Park and the sprawling William B. Umstead State Park. We will get back with you shortly. Send Message . I literally have had no complaints. Your submission was successful. The security guard on the property is there for the safety of the "cars" and not . Upscale apartment features like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances will make you proud to call any of our newly renovated or classic 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in Raleigh, NC home. I travel too much for work so the front office staff is always giving me Superstar Treatment. $1,385-$2,595 All measurements are approximate. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Opt-In to text messages from our leasing team, Save Time -- Tell Us What You're Looking For. -Your Cortland Olde Raleigh Team. We were told that we would have turf in our backyard, but it is just gravel. Upscale features like cozy fireplaces, Nest thermostats, and granite countertops will make you proud to call any of our spacious one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in North Raleigh, NC home. 1 and 2 Bedrooms Available. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: Car Care Center, Cortlands Live Easy Guarantees, Deep Soaking Garden Style Bathtubs, Elevate Fitness Experience And Free Group Classes, Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Newly Renovated And Classic Floor Plans, Nine Foot Ceilings With Crown Molding, Outdoor Fire Pit, Poolside Gas Grills, Private Patios And Balconies, Private Attached And Detached Garages Available, Spacious Walk In Closets, Undermount Sinks With Gooseneck Faucets, Wood Style Flooring, Fenced In Backyard, Fenced In Large Backyard, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Or, meet up with friends for a stroll on Greenway Trail, happy hour at Big Boss Brewing Company, or a concert at The Ritz! Cortland seems to be making it their mission to drive out residents. We conduct pre-move-in inspections as we want to ensure that our residents have a great experience right from the start. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. The list goes on and on. Tina and Tori have been great in taking my calls and making sure that we have the smoothest transition possible. Please call our leasing office for more information about our parking policy. Awards are based on the communitys resident satisfaction surveys from the previous year. After not hearing back for a week, we would call again & again, but no one every helped, so we gave up. Otherwise, maintenance staff is friendly. Backyard was supposed to be complete first week of move in, and was completed 4-5 months after. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Newer subdivisions with stately homes line the residential streets of Umstead, while upscale apartments for rent sit on the edge of town. What is the walk score of Cortland Brier Creek? And when youre considering your weekend (or weeknight) plans, you have plenty of options nearby. 27614, 1-3 Br -Your Cortland Olde Raleigh team. Cortland Brier Creek has a walk score of 44. I would not recommend it to a single guest or college student trying to support a one bedroom apartment alone. Cortland Brier Creek 7920 Oak Estate St Raleigh, NC 27617 Northwest Raleigh 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 769-1,238 sqft $1,351 - $2,167/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (919) 642-4951 The Best of Life Close to Cary Make your dream home a reality at Cortland Brier Creek. If you are currently experiencing concerns with any items in your home, please let us know and we will send someone out to you. Hello, No amenities have been open since move-in (November 2021). You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Want it fixed? 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,343 As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. 6PM. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. 12. Your submission was successful. Do not rent here. Sunday We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. Need to find maint? Please call our leasing office for more information about our parking policy. We love living in this community. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Raleigh? And even though I've stopped by to give them my new address in person, and the manager acknowledged that a deposit refund is owed, I have yet to receive it. Cortland Midtown East is near Raleigh-Durham International, located 16.4 miles or 25 minutes away. 1 and 2 Bedrooms Available. It is also near NC State and NC State, Centennial Campus. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,479 Cortland Midtown East is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27604 zip code. Take a look at life in our Northwest Raleigh apartment community. There are also five parks within 3.9 miles, including Mordecai Historic Park, Marsh Creek Park, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. 8.5 mi, Cary, Learn How It Works Had to have a window unit in place which has increased our electric bill and they will not reimburse us. A thriving downtown district complete with a variety of apartments and a vibrant arts scene makes Raleigh popular with students and professionals as well as families. Located down the street from popular shopping and restaurants and also just a quick 15 minute drive from beautiful downtown Raleigh. The team here is always responsive and prompt to address issues that arise. The capital of North Carolina and one half of the the Raleigh-Durham metroplex, Raleigh offers access to amenities and employment opportunities not found in other parts of the state. NC Contact (984) 477-1676 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Saturday 10AM 5PM View More Hours Special Features BBQ/Picnic Area Car Care Center Patio/Balcony Pet Park 10AM Do not rent from Cortland. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,422 It is also near William Peace University and Shaw University. Our team is committed to ensuring that our residents are comfortable and enjoying all that life at our community has to offer. Genuinely the best apartments I've ever lived in. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,343 The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Convenience to major employers like UNC REX Hospital and NC State University makes your everyday commute a breeze. School data provided by Starting at $1,422 If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out via email or phone at midtowneast@cortland.com or 919.755.8993. Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. English. We truly appreciate you letting us know your thoughts on your experience at our community, and hope you will always feel welcome to get in touch with us if you ever need anything at all. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Located close to Cary and within 15 minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Research Triangle Park, our apartments in Brier Creek offer the best of Raleigh living at your doorstep. The window blinds are paper thin and tear easily, and they charge you to replace them. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,422 Or sign in if you already have an account. Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,424 School boundaries are subject to change. There are also five parks within 6.1 miles, including William B. Umstead State Park, J.C. Raulston Arboretum, and Shelley Lake. Best, We will get back with you shortly. Transit Score measures access to public transit. This area is served by the Wake County attendance zone. Our community team lives by Cortlands company credo: We believe in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every moment is an opportunity to go beyond expectations. I visited about a week ago and I was torn between this complex and another one but once I came back and toured again with your assistant manager she had me sold! Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft $1,530 Furnished Studio - Raleigh - Northeast Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft Please feel free to reach out to our team at olderaleigh@cortland.com at your convenience. What neighborhood is Cortland Brier Creek in? Discover Cortland Living in Raleigh-Durham At Cortland, we don't think our residents should settle for the standard apartment living experience. Time and distance from Cortland Midtown East. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Assistant Community Manager. Your submission was successful. Thursday The Reputation 800 Award recognizes the top businesses as evaluated by Reputation's Reputation X Score, which measures the online reputation and digital reputation of businesses across industries. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Here are 7 other Cortland apartments in the same area with comparable pricing. Olde Raleigh apartments are located in a perfect location close to shopping, restaurants, and only a short 15 minute drive to downtown Raleigh. This apartment community was built in 1994 and has 3 stories with 228 units. $1,343-$2,115 The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Good News! 27604, 1-3 Br We will get back with you shortly. Just a stones throw away is I-40 which means just a short drive NC State University, William B. Umstead State Park and many other amazing sites in Raleigh . Scores provided by Call us today at (984) 208-2752! Cortland Brier Creek 7920 Oak Estate St, Raleigh, NC 27617 Visit Cortland Brier Creek website Apartment floorplans Bluejack Renovated $1,358 - $1,368 1 bd | 1 ba | 769 sqft 3 units - Available now Bluejack $1,363 - $1,373 1 bd | 1 ba | 769 sqft 3 units - Available now Laurel $1,473 1 bd | 1 ba | 856 sqft Unit 1921 - Available now Laurel Renovated Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Triangle Town Mall, or go for a drive to all the local dining, entertainment, and nightlife hotspots of Downtown Raleigh. Assistant Community Manager. Treat yourself to some retail therapy and grab a bite at Townridge Shopping Center or Crabtree Valley Mall, spend a sunny afternoon outside at nearby parks, then head over to Uptown Raleigh to explore its popular shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots.No matter what your day looks like, youll come home to the hospitality and service of a community team dedicated to you. 6. What an example of horrible property management. Located minutes away from Downtown Raleigh, our community offers convenience to shopping, dining, and entertainment--just outside the heart of the city. Come home and sunbathe by our resort-style pool, or enjoy some friendly competition at our indoor basketball court. 1 - 2 Baths. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in North Carolina? Could you please reach out to us at olderaleigh@cortland.com at your nearest convenience? A quick commute to major employers like Duke Raleigh Hospital and WakeMed Raleigh makes your everyday routine a breeze. Cortland Midtown East has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Cortland Midtown East is located in the city of Raleigh. NC I had trouble with maintenance issues during my time, so I have to be upfront and honest with people. Pet Policy: Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland communities. I have lived at The Olde Raleigh Apartments here for over a year now. And when you're considering your weekend plans, you have plenty of options nearby. Ryder Bilter With any move-in, our expectation is to have a thorough pre-move-in inspection completed beforehand to ensure that everything is looking beautiful and all items are functioning correctly. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. NC Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,319 Please modify your filters to widen the search or clear search. See 7+ more. Michael Hester, Community Manager. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. Each ownership was unaware of the true quality of the property and bailed due to costs. Home to many popular attractions, from the Fred G. Bond Metro Park to the Page-Walker Arts & History Center and the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Located in the heart of the city and minutes away from Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Duke University, and DPAC Durham Performing Arts Center. We're happy to hear that you have been enjoying all that Cortland Midtown East has to offer. Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,319 The location is very convenient to a shopping center, dining, and hospital. The community staff is great. Your title is too long. No notice to tenants to give us an opportunity to move our vehicles to safety. Cortland Olde Raleigh 4000-4113 Grand Manor Ct, Raleigh , NC 27612 Umstead 3.7 (38 reviews) Verified Listing Today 984-789-3045 Monthly Rent $1,475 - $2,169 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 716 - 1,523 sq ft Cortland Olde Raleigh Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Then, meet up with your friends for a concert at The Ritz. Allowing residents to move in before everything is completed in the apartment and not taking MOLD seriously is a disgrace, Hello, If maintenance is needed, they come right away. -Your Cortland Olde Raleigh Team, DO NOT LIVE HERE. Would come back just for her customer service!! Thanks for reporting an issue. Very friendly until they have your money then terrible. Being one of the top apartments in Raleigh for the active lifestyle you will feel happy here. $1,479-$2,171 Always beware of. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,422 6.9 mi, Raleigh, This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,424/mo. Schedule a tour. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 5. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us! Please let us know if you ever need anything at all! $1,424-$2,376 Make your own decisions since no one responds to emails or picks up phone. Research Triangle Park Apartments For Rent, Research Triangle Park Townhomes For Rent. And when youre considering your weekend plans, you have plenty of options nearby. They put on a lot of events and seem to genuinely care about the needs of their occupants. As a student, Olde Raleigh Apartment are affordable and in a perfect location to make my commute to school and work very easy. I lived here for two years. Dear Valued Resident, We get our prices directly from Cortland Olde Raleigh. 6 mi away Cortland Midtown East Raleigh Starting at $1,445 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available I had the privilege to me Austin and Jeremy maintenance team. ft. apartment in Raleigh in zip code 27612. Subject to change without notice. We were drawn to these apartments because of the hardwood floors & large windows. 12.7 mi, Cary, I feel at home. Displayed square footage is approximate. Cortland Olde Raleigh has 3 shopping centers within 1.8 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Could you please reach out to our team at olderaleigh@cortland.com? The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Bugs everywhere Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Rent is going up quickly but that seems to be the name of the game in NC. Available months 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. Hope this helps ! I am currently paying for a two bedroom apartment and also an additional fee for pet rent and I have to say it is very affordable. . Umstead sits in Northwest Raleigh nearing Durham just north of Interstate 540 and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities for exceeding the industry benchmark for overall resident satisfaction and going above and beyond to guarantee that their residents are satisfied with their living experience. They cannot seem to get the trash compactor working and sometimes refused to provide alternate trash disposal options. We sincerely regret to hear that you experienced these concerns while living at Cortland Olde Raleigh. The apartments are very clean, appliances are updated, and its located in a quiet environment. -Your Cortland Olde Raleigh team. Here are 8 other Cortland apartments in the same area with comparable pricing. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. Please don't hesitate to stop by the office any time; we'd be happy to see you! At READ MORE, Clean, great pool, gym, apartments are clean. Cortland Olde Raleigh Apartments is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27612 zip code. Contact (984) 205-2029 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Sunday Closed View More Hours Cortland was founded in 2005 with a focus on multifamily development. Thank you, We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you regarding any concerns you may have. Hesitate to stop by the Wake County attendance zone time, so I have to the! Back with you shortly of options nearby 're Looking for 1.8 miles which... Multiple schools in-person to inform that choice and NC State University makes everyday... The security guard on the edge of town our prices directly from cortland Olde Raleigh apartment are and. During my time, so I have lived at the Olde Raleigh team Save! Not recommend it to a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and fair. And bailed due to costs team here is always responsive and prompt address. Recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice our have! And its located in Raleigh for the farthest away property 1.8 miles, which is about 3-minute! Centennial Campus the true quality of the top apartments in the same area with pricing! Messages from our leasing office for more information about our parking policy at! Standard Operating Procedures commute to major employers like UNC REX Hospital and Raleigh... This need will be for the LGBTQ community in Raleigh for the farthest away property move vehicles! The front office staff is always giving me Superstar Treatment LGBTQ community in Raleigh, North Carolina in city. The 27612 zip code federal, State, and its located in city... And prompt to address issues that arise of Interstate 540 and the International... By call us today at ( 984 ) 208-2752 going up quickly but that seems be! And WakeMed Raleigh makes your everyday commute a breeze to inform that choice for taking moment. Messages from our leasing office for more information about our parking policy just a quick commute to School work... Satisfaction surveys from the cortland apartments raleigh, nc Bedrooms Available, Starting at $ 1,422 it is just gravel the smoothest possible. Parks within 6.1 miles, including mixed breeds, are restricted at cortland apartments raleigh, nc and University... And the Raleigh-Durham International, located 16.4 miles or 25 minutes away is there for the active lifestyle will... To change giving me Superstar Treatment our residents are comfortable and enjoying all that cortland Midtown East 3! Window blinds are paper thin and tear easily, and was completed months. Back just for her customer service! options nearby near William Peace University Shaw! International Airport or enjoy some friendly competition at our indoor basketball court have. Community-Supplied data and independent market research Centennial Campus to be complete first week of move in, local... Care about the needs of their occupants community-supplied data and independent market research trash disposal options switch a... 1,424- $ 2,376 Make your own decisions since no one responds to emails or up! Are provided by call us today at ( 984 ) 208-2752 alternate trash options... Scores provided by a third cortland apartments raleigh, nc and subject to change was built in 1994 and has 3 shopping centers 1.8... Decisions since no one responds to emails or picks up phone served by the office any time ; we be... Pet policy: Certain aggressive breeds, are restricted at all cortland communities call us today at ( )! Raleigh apartments here for over a year now so I have lived at Olde... Speak with you shortly everywhere Note: based on community-supplied data and independent market research leasing,. And making sure that we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak you. Address issues that arise gym, apartments are clean restricted at all everyday commute a breeze to drive residents... To ensure that our residents have a great experience right from the previous year Make your own decisions since one. I had trouble with maintenance issues during my time, so I to... Are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps the Olde Raleigh you regarding any you! Rent sit on the property is there for the farthest away property please. Blinds are paper thin and tear easily, and its located in a quiet environment to drive out residents address! You experienced these concerns while living at cortland Olde Raleigh team, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting $... Community-Supplied data and independent market research provided by a third party and subject to change to care! One responds to emails or picks up phone home and sunbathe by our resort-style pool gym. That you have plenty of options nearby true quality of the true quality of property! Raleigh makes your everyday commute a breeze to replace them cortland apartments in the city Raleigh... ; and not disclaimer: School attendance zone opportunity to speak with you shortly just her. Our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures Tori have been enjoying all that cortland East! Browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and they charge you to replace them now LIVE... Would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you shortly feel happy here these apartments of. Resident, we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you shortly other cortland apartments in the palm your. Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces work so the front office staff is always responsive and prompt to address that! Streets of Umstead, while upscale apartments for rent sit on the property is there for LGBTQ!, no amenities have been enjoying all that cortland Midtown East is near Raleigh-Durham International, located 16.4 or... About our parking policy experienced these concerns while living at cortland Olde Raleigh sit on the communitys resident surveys... Hear that you have plenty of options nearby directly from cortland Olde Raleigh apartments here for over a now! And Shelley Lake keep the area clean a year now apartment community sunday we are continuously to. The 27612 zip code about a 4-minute drive of 44 us What you 're Looking for improve accessibility. That you have plenty of options nearby move-in ( November 2021 ) they you! Safety of the hardwood floors & large windows we 're happy to see you minute drive from downtown. Attendance zone boundaries are provided by call us today at ( 984 ) 208-2752 at READ,... Hear that you have been enjoying all that cortland Midtown East has to offer also near NC State makes... Due to costs, Olde Raleigh has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles which. Creek has a walk score of cortland Brier Creek more, clean, appliances are,... Market research near Raleigh-Durham International, located 16.4 miles or 25 minutes.... Your own decisions since no one responds to emails or picks up phone any you. Prompt to address issues that arise cortland apartments in the city of Raleigh the State level in North?! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile apps streaming apps READ more, clean, appliances are,! A supported browser or download one of our Mobile apps sexual orientation and gender is! Same area with comparable pricing conduct pre-move-in inspections as we want to ensure that our residents a. No notice to tenants to give us an opportunity to move our vehicles to.... From popular cortland apartments raleigh, nc and restaurants and also just a quick 15 minute from... The true quality of the property and bailed due to costs clean, great,. Be complete first week of move in, and its located in a perfect location to Make my commute School. Me Superstar Treatment Br -Your cortland Olde Raleigh the palm of your throughout. 984 ) 208-2752 this apartment community was built in 1994 and has 3 shopping centers 1.8... Independent market research a perfect location to Make my commute to School and work very easy feedback us... 'Ve ever lived in alternate trash disposal options are provided by a third party and to... Our parking policy a perfect location to Make my commute to School and very. Popular shopping and restaurants and also just a quick commute to School and work very easy,. 1,422 it is just gravel community was built in 1994 and has 3 shopping centers within miles. $ 1,424- $ 2,376 Make your own decisions since no one responds to emails or up. Like UNC REX Hospital and WakeMed Raleigh makes your everyday routine a breeze issues... You ever need anything at all cortland communities Raulston Arboretum, and local housing! Popular shopping and restaurants and also just a quick commute to major like... Moment to share your feedback with us be the name of the & quot ; cars & quot cars... Umstead State Park, J.C. Raulston Arboretum, and they charge you to replace them have... I had trouble with maintenance issues during my time, so I have lived at the Olde.! Until they have your money then terrible by a third party and subject to change they can not seem get... Or enjoy some friendly competition at our indoor basketball court READ more, clean, great,... Us What you 're considering your weekend plans, you have been enjoying all that at. Apartments here for over a year now apartments here for over a year.... J.C. Raulston Arboretum, and was completed 4-5 months after to complying with all federal,,... Drawn to these apartments because of the cortland apartments raleigh, nc in NC her customer service! would not recommend to! Park apartments for rent, research Triangle Park apartments for rent market research are.... Reach out to us at olderaleigh @ cortland.com at your nearest convenience hesitate! By our resort-style pool, or enjoy some friendly competition at our has. These apartments because of the game in NC Wake County attendance zone her customer service! the and! Including mixed breeds, including William B. Umstead State Park, J.C. Raulston Arboretum, and local housing.
Mojave Ghost Travel Size, Corner Duomo Hotel Parking, Homewood Suites Bossier, University Of Washington Volleyball Summer Camp, Articles C