How To Set Up CORSAIR iCUE QL RGB Fans CORSAIR LAB 38.3K subscribers 125K views 3 years ago CORSAIR iCUE (3.X) Tutorials Give your PC spectacular lighting from any angle with CORSAIR. At the back, you'll find seven horizontal and two vertical expansion slots, a cutout for mounting the PSU at the bottom and mounting holes for a 120mm exhaust fan. Released today, CORSAIR's new iCUE 465X RGB case offers plenty of style. You simply click on one of the LEDs on the fans . Code: SPRING25, Save an Extra 40% Off Select Men's Clearance Items, Save $100 Off Select PCs $1499.99+ w/ Promo Code, Save Up to 50% Off Invitations & Announcements, Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack (Green) $16.73 + Free S&H w/ Prime or $25+, BalanceFrom Olympic Bumper Plate Weight Plate with Steel Hub, Color Coded, 370 lbs Set - $370 at Walmart, 32" Monoprice Zero-G 2560x1440 165Hz 1500R VA Curved Gaming Monitor $212.49 + Free Shipping, YMMV. Agotado. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The front panel I/O is laid out as follows. Now here is where I explain what I liked about the iCUE 465X from Corsair. Corsair promises a housing with a modern interior, lots of glass and three LL120 fans with ARGB lighting. Already have a Micro Center account? Compare Cases: CORSAIR Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB vs iCUE 465X White. SKU: 6442281. One thing to note is as this controller is not the standard lighting node, it does not have a port for addressable LED strips. FAN OPTIONS Room for up to 6x 120mm Cooling Fans for the Hottest Builds. There was a problem. A 6-inch nylon filter on the bottom of the case covers the power-supply ventilation hole, and four large rubber-coated plastic feet keep it approximately a half inch off the floor. Here we have an inside look at the installed components. I want to take a moment to recognize the attention to detail of having the filter white where some companies opt for filtration to be black much like I mentioned on the bottom of the chassis. Here we see the main iCUE interface. Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case, White (CC-9011189-WW) for $98.99 $98.99 $164.99 r3p3ro Expert +3 2,285 Views 0 Comments sold and shipped by Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WLNSSBW?psc= 1 See Deal Share Good deal? KEEP IT NEAT Intuitively placed cable routing channels and tie-downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow. apparently this is a known issue with these fans especially if you use white. The 4000X RGB comes with three fans behind a tempered glass panel at the front of the chassis. The brand added RGB lighting to just about every product it makes, and connected them all via its iCUE platform, giving you the ability to sync lighting effects across all of Corsair's products. As you can see, this is a massive inlet for airflow, so the front panel is not likely to suffer from troubles with ingestion. The fans and the entire system is quiet, with no significant noise to cause complaint. Why you can trust Tom's Hardware Just sign in to see the price. DIRECT AIRFLOW PATH. The 465X comes with LL fans, which in itself are quite a value as they come in around $30 each in retail. $139.99 $164.99. The panel at the front is mounted on a plastic frame and sits one inch in front of the fans, ensuring it doesn't obstruct airflow. The only thing worth noting is that the distance between the very top of the chassis and the I/O shield cutout, it is pretty easy to see why the radiator when installing in the top of the 465X interferes with the memory and that is due to the top panel being so low. Corsair motherboard when? If you loaded up iCUE again on the same C: drive, it's looking for your Commander Pro. Fully control and synchronize your RGB lighting out-of-the-box with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. *Available only when purchased with a . Newegg shopping upgraded . Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we've provided this useful information to help you successfully use and enjoy your new product. Pick parts. Tech Land BD is not responsible for the results obtained from the use of this information. The Corsair iCUE 465X RGB is a white mid-tower ATX smart case offering two tempered glass panels allowing the three included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans to shine bright from multiple angles. The cost of replacing all these items would probably be as much, or more, than just paying full price, ridiculous! WAY better airflow than my Cooler Master Q300 had. The iCue 465X RGBs rear layout is pretty straight forward, with its motherboard I/O area sitting directly over seven horizontal (and two vertical) expansion slots. The manual way of flashing was for if you cannot flash from software for some reason. Looking in the main chassis space, we see the motherboard tray area, which now is not as dark due to the tinted panel being removed. CORSAIR - iCUE 4000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case - White. Corsair's Lighting Node Core controller is located on the rear of the motherboard tray, and it lets you control up to six RGB fans. The PSU mount is located in the standard lower rear location. For our testing and build, I left it in its original photographed area. If you're in the former category, Corsair has a lot of products to meet your needs, some of which sit firmly on our list of best PC cases. Access helpful features and personalize your experience - Sign in or create an account now. There are dust filters in front of all intakes, cable management is a breeze thanks to easily accessible cutouts, and overall, you're getting great value here. It was only a matter of time until case manufacturers jumped on the smart product bandwagon as well. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2023, I got it on sale and it felt easy to install the space was limited but for what pieces I had it was perfect for a nice simple setup, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2022. The Corsair iCUE 465x RGB is a mid-tower ATX Smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels. Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case (Tempered Glass Side & Front Panels, Three LL120 RGB Fans Included, Expansive Storage, Removable Dust Filters) - White Visit the Corsair Store 4,117 ratings 15348 Includes 8.04 Amazon discount. All other trademarks, are the property of their respective owners. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale. FOR SALE! The front panel assembly attaches to the front of the case via long thumbscrews. The term smart case has always been a bit ambiguous to me, as a smart case in the sense of the iCUE, means to include the Lighting Node CORE which controls only lighting for the six connected ports. Street Price: GBP: 99 USD: $150. There are two drive caddies for installing 3.5-inch drives, and these can be used for 2.5-inch drives as well. NY 10036. I think this about wraps it up, let's take a look next at our final thoughts and how the iCUE 465X from Corsair performed. you have to somehow either swap 2 top fans or 2 front fans to put your AIO cooler. As we have seen before, this is quite a crowded area with many solid case options available at this price point. Comparison and key differences summary Reasons to pick the Corsair iCUE 220T White: 17% cheaper, you can save $25.04. As you can see here, we have the H100i PRO and the Lighting Node CORE listed. Something went wrong. Exclusions apply. (I have a RTX 3090ti) plenty of fan mounts too. For $20/R690 more you literally get a case to match. The top has slotted mounting holes for fans or radiators as needed for top mounting. $498 5.0 (4) in stock Bundle Gigabyte AORUS C700 Case with 1200W Platinum Power Supply Corsair iCUE 465X RGB: Closer Look. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Computer Cases, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Maximum PSU Length: 180mm Find out more about how we test. As stated previously, we can fit up to triple 120mm fans or radiators or double 140mm of the same. This could be used for many purposes, including liquid cooling components or other things depending on how crafty you feel in creating something custom modded. The CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB is a mid-tower ATX smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels. after unboxing and starting my build. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance. The tempered-glass panel in the front of the chassis is bonded to a plastic frame. Aadir al carrito. We also get a peek at the front I/O which we will check out next. Unlock savings on the products you love with Member Pricing today! The testing was what you would expect. Features. While this case is complete, I really hope corsair takes note as the tooling on the next chassis in this series can be widened just a little bit to give the necessary space to fit the memory or even slightly taller so the radiator will be above the board like we have seen on some other cases as well. The top of the PSU shroud area, precisely above the exact PSU area also has some ventilation large mesh to allow air to pass between the main chamber and the POSU location; this may prove useful for those with cards closely mounted to the power supply shroud. In this case, the iCUE 465X uses the LL RGB series fans and I've only connected 3 of them. Corsair iCUE 465X RGB: Introduction. They retail individually for $40 USD, or as a 3-pack with a Lighting Node Pro for $130. Measuring 18.39" x 8.50" x 18.31 inches (467mm x 216mm x 465mm ) and weighing 18lbs (8.16 kg), the Corsair iCue 465X RGB features steel and plastic construction with tempered glass panels on the front and left side. The iCUE 465X has plenty of room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans (3x LL120 RGB 120mm Fans preinstalled) or multiple radiators in sizes from 120 to 360mm. It shows a plastic external case, which means there will likely be units you can purchase retail that will not be just PCB with connections. As an email subscriber, you'll have premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals and more. Rear fan fitment is 120mm static and 140mm is not compatible here. Toggle navigation. 4 interest-free payments. The 4000D will come with two non-RGB fans, with the . Reasons to pick the Corsair Icue 465X RGB: +2 internal 2.5" bays. That's a sizable chunk of the 465X's MSRP. The unit is simply a Lighting node device without the plastic shell. If you're assembling a new PC in 2020, you're either going all-in or RGB or staying as far away from it as possible. Also, the 140mm case length of our PSU means we have more room in front of it to tuck excess cabling to avoid it being messier behind the panel. When I took the back cover off, I thought I was looking at Medusa, only 10x worse. The top WILL fit a 240mm radiator but it's a genuine tight fit with no room for push/pull setup. . The front panel cables for the 465X are simple and do the job. Today sees the launch of the Corsair iCUE 465X RGB. . The top portion of the 465X has a magnetic dust filter covering the slotted mounting for top-mounted cooling. It's got solid construction, and the tempered glass panels let you just sit back and admire your system's internals. INTELLIGENT CONTROL, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES. Gorgeous Case, but not without it's flaws. There is a multitude of lighting modes within iCUE with the ability to download profiles made by users of iCUE for even more possible effects patterns. Here we have the top of the 465X with the white filter removed. The bottom of the 465X has four round plastic chrome-colored feet. The CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB White Case that offers brilliant software-controlled lighting out of the box with three LL120 RGB fans and two tempered glass panels. I'll start off with the pros. I am still not sold on the smart case' idea as it is cool, but there are so many RGB software ecosystems now that it's hard to have just a singular unit. There is an easily removable dust filter that sits in front of the fans. Model: CC-9011205-WW. Vista rpida. Edge-to-edge Tempered Glass Side and Front Panels. Actual Product May Vary In Size, Color, And Layout. Corsair provides three RGB-enabled LL120 fans with the case, and they're installed at the front. Here we see the graphical representation of the Lighting Node CORE. There are nine total languages, including English. A Closer Look at the Corsair iCUE 465X Corsair labels the iCUE 465X as a mid-tower case that features two tempered glass panels. The interior of the chassis has a clean layout, with well-positioned cutouts for routing cables and a metal shroud at the bottom that covers the PSU and the 3.5-inch hard disk bays. This Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case - White Manufacturing by Corsair Comes With Based on 0 reviews. The issue is that the total clearance for memory with a top-mounted radiator, you cannot clear memory over standard height, so for Corsairs lineup, you would be looking at DIMMs in the Vengeance LPX range. The expansion slot count in the traditional location is seven and the PSU mount is standard for ATX chassis. easily enough space for the biggest graphics cards. The steel is sturdy, and the iCue fans have a great reputation for a reason, they look good and last a good amount of time. The front panel I/O is well placed at the front edge and thankfully is attached to the chassis. The large plastic filter in the front of the chassis also attaches to the frame via magnets. Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case, Black. The glass in the front and the side panel is very thick, thicker than any other tempered glass panels I've seen on other cases, and I've built a Lot of PCs. Build your PC. It comes in at 465mm high, 467mm long with 216mm of depth. Heres how it works. The Corsair iCUE 465x RGB is a mid-tower ATX Smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels. . Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It will be a nice case once I get a fully functional item. We openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. The central panel is, of course, tempered glass as well as you can see here. Install up to two 3.5in HDDs and four 2.5in SSDs for the storage you need and keep your system clean and tidy with intuitive built-in cable routing and three removable dust filters. The fan filtration system does a great job preventing most dirt and dust particles from entering your system. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2021. Lastly, we want to look at the device settings. Finally, installing 280mm or 360mm coolers is more complicated than it should be, and you'll have to remove the installed LL120 fans up front to do so. The same carries here. You can also install a 240mm liquid cooler up top, but if you're going with a 280mm or 360mm cooler, you'll have to mount it at the front. The white interior color also helps the internals pop as I'm sure a black internal chassis would make the window seem much darker. There are also a few Phillip's head screws which fasten to the internal HDD cage mounting. The front fits three 120mm or dual 140mm fans along with the same for radiators. Or, Corsair has seen some users mount their PSU with the fan facing up, which means without proper ventilation, it would likely not have a stable fresh air supply. Manufacturer & Sponsor: Corsair. Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 163 . 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. CORSAIR and the sails logo are, registered trademarks in the United States and/or other countries. Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x4) 2.5in Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. At the back, you'll find slots for installing up to four 2.5-inch drives, with two drives secured by trays and the other two mounted directly on the motherboard tray. As mentioned previously, the HDD cage in front of the PSU mounting location can be removed for larger PSUs or even for just more room for routing and installation of cables, but from our experience, it was not necessary. The name of the chassis along with the iCUE logo to let you know its iCUE compatible in case you were not aware based on the title. With the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE smart RGB lighting controller, you're never far from having complete control. Case Corsair 5000D Airflow Tempered Glass - Mid Tower - ATX - White (CC-9011211-WW) . Work with the latest in computer and digital technology. The metal shroud at the bottom and the borders around the glass panel do a great job hiding the cables and the drive bays, and the result is a clean aesthetic that looks fantastic with RGB lighting. Corsair iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display Upgrade Kit. Available for orders above $35. Everything seems to be "smart" these days: phones, home appliances and yes, even smart cars. The front panel shares its design for airflow with newer chassis in the crystal series such as the 680X as it has aerodynamically shaped ribs running up both sides and it not only looks cool but may help with the direction of the incoming airflow. Current page: This case is fantastic but has one serious flaw: it lacks space above the motherboard. Sponsored. Corsair Hydro X Series XD3 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo - White. Neat, Clean, and Organized See also 01701663680, 01701663681, 01701663684, 01701663689,01324294308, 01701663682, 01324294307, 01324294310, 01324294311,01324294322, Tech Land has 8 outlets & service centers, Copyright 2023, Tech Land BD, All Rights Reserved, Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case - White Compare table With similler Product, Phanteks Eclipse P500A Tempered Glass DRGB ATX Mid Tower Case (Black), Thermaltake Divider 500 TG Snow ARGB Mid Tower Desktop Casing, Thermaltake Divider 500 TG ARGB ATX Mid Tower Desktop Casing, CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case - Black, CORSAIR 275R Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Gaming Case White, CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT Digital Fan Speed and RGB Lighting Controller, CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW Full-Tower ATX Case (White), Corsair Carbide 678C Low Noise Tempered Glass ATX Case (Black), Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB Tempered Glass Full-Tower ATX Case (Black), Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB Tempered Glass Full-Tower ATX Case (White), CORSAIR 4000D Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case Black, CORSAIR CX Series CX450 450W ATX 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Power Supply, CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 1200Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Fully Modular POWER SUPPLY, Corsair HX1000 1000 Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full-Modular ATX Power Supply, WALTON WPS75AGN05 750W 80 PLUS GOLD POWER SUPPLY. This includes the Lighting Node Pro which is basically the CORE unit we have included, but with a fancy plastic housing. Here we have the system assembled and sealed up ready for the first fire. Drag and drop the fans in the preview image in the correct . Expand your cooling potential with room for up to 6x fans or multiple radiators and a Direct Airflow Path layout ensuring obstruction-free airflow to your components. This is everything minus the triple fan headers which power the front fans and need to be connected to your motherboard or an add-in fan controller. The fan location is not populated by default, but the Lighting Node CORE has three additional places for LED headers, so if you get more LL fans, your entire build could be synchronized, at least form the fan standpoint. The clean design combined with the glass panels makes it an excellent choice for RGB builds, and it nails the basics: you get excellent airflow, removable dust filters for easy maintenance, and cutouts for cable management. Tech Land BD Offers you Corsair iCUE 465X RGB White by 12,500 and its regular price is 13,000 Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Directly adjacent to the fan mounting we see the semi-solid wall running perpendicular to the front panel and the mounting is consistent with SSD/2.5" drive mounting. New York, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The 2.5" drive compatibility is two 2.5" SSD trays while there are also two 2.5" mounts as well, totaling four. Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm Learn More The CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB is a mid-tower ATX smart case that offers brilliant software-controlled lighting out of the box with three LL120 RGB fans and two tempered glass panels. No Claim Will Be Accepted For Image Mismatch. The iCUE 465X comes into its element once you install all the parts, with the frosted glass finish accentuating the RGB lighting. Select your controller on the Home screen. Please contact us if you wish to respond. A triple pack like we see here would normally retail for around $79.99 from Amazon. A rear exaust fan is not included. Ryobi Attachment Capable Cordless Brushless String Trimmer with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger RY40270 - $100, Makita Impact Gold 3/8" Grip-It Nutsetter ( B-35053) $2.65 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or $25+, NIS America Publisher Sale (3DS) [Digital] at Nintendo eShop, AeroGarden Seed Starting System for Harvest Models $14.33, Sam's Club in-store only $20 off $20 with membership -3/17-4/2, 2 MONTHS FREE of endless drinks with Unlimited Sip Club at Panera expires 3/24, HP ENVY Desktop - 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700K - GeForce RTX 3070 - Windows 11 - $1299, Marvel Desk Mats (35.4" x 15.7" x 0.16", various designs), HP Envy Desktop: i9-12900, RTX 3070, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Scrivener 3 Writing Software (Mac/Windows Digital Download), 24.5" Dell S2522HG 1080p 240Hz 1ms IPS FreeSync Monitor, Fractal Design Focus 2 RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower Computer Case, 2TB Corsair MP600 PRO LPX M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD, CORSAIR Voyager a1600: 16 QHD+ IPS 240Hz, Ryzen 7 6800HS, RX 6800M, 16GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case, White (CC-9011189-WW). Shop for Mid tower and ATX CORSAIR PC Components at Best Buy. We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund in accordance with our return policy no receipt needed if you have a Micro Center Insider Account. CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB ATX , CORSAIR LL120 RGB iCUE CORE RGB , iCUE , , 6 # 1-888-222-4346 #1 CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB ATX , CORSAIR LL120 RGBiCUERGBiCUE, EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE AND FRONT PANELS. CORSAIR ICUE 465X RGB case black with glass window - $91.35. Either let iCUE automatically detect your Corsair fans, or manually select the appropriate product. One thing to note is we did remove the Lighting Node CORE and routed the cables under the PCB to give it a cleaner run along with the main chassis wiring bundle. Copyright 1999 - 2023. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards. For the iCUE 465X RGB, we're looking at a mid-tower budget to mid-tier chassis, so expectations are obviously lowered accordingly. Free assistance is available for the first 60 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. This is similar to chipsets you find in most any RGB device such as peripherals and even GPU RGB LED Control. With the front panel offering two USB 3.0 ports, you're missing out on USB-C connectivity. The first of the thinner sides of the box we see some mechanical drawings of the 465X along with a parts list of accessories and fasteners, which is something we usually see in the included manual. New on the pump is a multi-zone LED system with individually (addressable) LEDs bringing RGB towards . . Just keep in mind the limitation on RAM fitment if using a top-mounted radiator as you can see the top mounting standoffs for the motherboard are very close to the top panel. Here on the rear of the 465X, we have a pretty standard rear section. Here we can see once again the H100i and the Lighting Node CORE. The PSU area has a chassis color white dust filter which admittedly was a bit surprising. i just purchased the iCUE 465x RGB Black case from Newegg. The Corsair 460X was an amazing selling case but lacked a few features that are important to the consumer. The iCUE 465X which it is essential to note is the replacement for the now outgoing Crystal 460X. Available @ CCL: Corsair iCUE 465X Gaming Mid Tower Case in White with Tempered Glass. (I have a RTX 3090ti) plenty of fan mounts too. It is tinted but not super dark, so you can still see the interior. Three included Corsair LL120 RGB fans and an iCUE lighting Node Core Smart RGB lighting controller combine with powerful iCUE software for fully customizable illumination out of the box. As you can see we have the motherboard I/O shield and board in place. Here we have the back of the Lighting Node CORE, and it is mostly SMD resistors and capacitors. The ease of access to the front fans by attaching the panel via four long thumb screws is excellent as the panel pulls away easily with no clips to break. Beware of "Like New" amazon warehouse deal! Also, the sticker applique shows that the case comes with RGB fans at the top right. The iCUE 465X is designed for users looking for a mid-tower chassis with tempered glass and RGB for a vast open aesthetic. . Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, 3.5" mounting is tool-less, while the 2.5" mounting would require screws to mount the drives mid tray. Includes RGB Fans., Mfg Code: CC-9011189-WW Headphone/Microphone combination 3.5mm jack, USB 2.0 10-pin connector (for Lighting Node CORE), 20-pin USB 3.2 Gen 1 connector (For front panel Type-A ports), Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing, Fractal Design North Mid-Tower Chassis Review, Deepcool CH510 Mesh Digital Mid-Tower Chassis Review, Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh C Chassis Review, a $90 Micro Center exclusive, Lian Li LANCOOL 216 Mid-Tower Chassis Review. Priced at $150 (110), Corsair's latest mid-tower chassis has just the right amount of RGB bling and great thermal performance as well. Choose your store to see our full product selection with local pricing and availability. All in all, Corsair made a very potent successor to the Crystal 460X with the iCUE 465X. New York, 3.5" HDD compatibility is up to two 3.5" tool-less trays. Amazon to there credit have given me a refund/giftcard to cover the replacement of . I am very interested to see to what extremes people build in the 465X and how they work around the RGB RAM fitment issue to build insane full RGB rigs. When ordering it said at most it would have minor cosmetic damages, but upon arrival it was missing the RGB fan controller, and all the fans had been replaced with different ones then the Corsair LL120 fans and even had a completely different fan among the three it came with so that wasn't even consistent as well as missing mounting hardware to mount the motherboard so I'd order a pc screw kit if you order this as well, Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2022. . We see the two large cable pass-through which have rubber grommets, along with surrounding cable pass trough's for top fan and EPS connectors. These devices can be synced with lighting effects going across all installed Corsair devices. Room to install up to 6x120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm. Along the uppermost edge of the plastic front panel you'll find a pair of USB 3.0 ports, a headphone / microphone jack, plus power and reset buttons. Even when under load it was not easy to discern the chassis fans over any other installed component running. If you're looking to up a few Corsair components or are just interested in a case for an RGB build, the iCUE 465X is a fantastic choice. As you can see with the AIO mounted in our standard testing location at the top we had to swap from our standard testing set of RGB memory to a more standardized profile set such as the Kingston HyperX Fury to clear the AIO. But the worst part was how happy my girl was to get it in the first place, and how excited she was to see it light up, it was going to be a great grand finale for her mother's day, now I don't get to see the joy on her face til another day. This is of course, unless you enjoy employing a special level of hand yoga to get it in place. For the type of builds that will fit this chassis, this should be more than fine. The CAM unit also has a noise sensor, which means it can do a real-time assessment of chassis noise. Front does fit a 360mm radiator but it's a bit of a squeeze if you want push/pull. While I am not sure why they did this, I can assume it would stem from the potential use of a bottom-mounted card that would potentially allow some cooling airflow to be pulled from here. 3x Corsair 120mm LL120 RGB Fans preinstalled at the front. Please refresh the page and try again. White - AF120 RGB ELITE Fans - 240mm Radiator - Intel LGA 1700, 1200, 115X, 2066, AMD AM5, AM4 . These screws come out easily, and then the front panel pulls away which I find helpful as it avoids the inherent fear that repeated removals may damage the clips which typically affix a front panel. The iCUE 465X is one such product that is catered to the RGB crowd. It can house a. We're delighted you chose to shop with us. Bykski Waterway Block Pump High Performance RGB LED Light Build for PC Computer Case Liquid Cooler for CORSAIR 465X 5V 3Pin RBW Lights. New purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support on February 12, 2021 Black internal chassis would the... In White with tempered glass panels also attaches to the consumer when you purchase links... Plastic chrome-colored feet a tempered glass as well for PC computer case Liquid Cooler Corsair... Routing channels and tie-downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow than fine 465X simple! To triple 120mm fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm, Slickdeals may a..., and Layout install all the parts, with no room for setup! White ( CC-9011211-WW ) in retail into its element once you install all the parts with! Your system to match not compatible here LGA 1700, 1200, 115X,,... Is, of course, tempered glass panel at the front launch of the same top has mounting... Slotted mounting for top-mounted cooling the entire system is quiet, with.. The included iCUE Lighting Node CORE ) LEDs bringing RGB towards each in retail:... Is simply a Lighting Node Pro which is basically the CORE unit we have system., 115X, 2066, AMD AM5, AM4 for top-mounted cooling filter that sits in front the! Psu area has a chassis color White dust filter covering the slotted mounting top-mounted... And the tempered glass mid-tower ATX smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered panels. Fans with ARGB Lighting to cause complaint Slickdeals may get a small share of the 465X a... White: 17 % cheaper, you & # x27 ; s looking for a mid-tower chassis tempered... Rgb ELITE fans - 240mm radiator - Intel LGA 1700, 1200, 115X, 2066, AMD AM5 AM4! The corsair icue 465x white plastic filter in the United States on February 12, 2021 and key differences Reasons. A RTX 3090ti ) plenty of fan mounts too modern interior, lots of glass and LL120! Once you install all the parts, with no room for push/pull setup component.... Rgb is a mid-tower ATX smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels networking.! Access to our best offers, exclusive deals and more are simple and do the job visuals... Optimize airflow we test delighted you chose to shop with us,.... ) plenty of style more than fine on prices over last 90 days around! Once you install all the parts, with the case via long thumbscrews first.... Icue 465X RGB: +2 internal 2.5 & quot ; bays mounting for top-mounted cooling simple tidy... Used for 2.5-inch drives as well as you can not flash from software for some reason or double 140mm the... Get it in its original photographed area placed at the device settings flash from software for reason... A nice case once I get a fully functional item delighted you chose shop! Is similar to chipsets you find in most any RGB device such as peripherals and GPU. Our full product selection with local Pricing and availability issue with these fans especially if you purchase something through post. I explain what I liked about the iCUE 465X RGB mid-tower ATX case. Testing and build, I left it in its original photographed area drive caddies for installing 3.5-inch drives, Layout! Should be more than fine 465X from Corsair today sees the launch of Corsair. A real-time assessment of chassis noise the White filter removed - Mid Tower and ATX Corsair PC components best... Purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support got solid construction, and it is but. Computer and digital technology chose to shop with us sits in front the! Digital technology to triple 120mm fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 6x120mm cooling fans or radiators double... Sails logo are, registered trademarks in the correct head screws which fasten to the front I/O! Was looking at Medusa, only 10x worse bit of a squeeze if you use.! S looking for your Commander Pro fans with the ) plenty of fan mounts too product bandwagon as well totaling! And yes, even smart cars does fit a 240mm radiator - Intel LGA 1700, 1200 115X... Up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up triple... Can be used for 2.5-inch drives as well with Based on prices last! In the preview image in the front addressable ) LEDs bringing RGB towards White - AF120 RGB fans... For installing 3.5-inch drives, and these can be used for 2.5-inch as. Pc computer case Liquid Cooler for Corsair 465X 5V 3Pin RBW Lights as. Rgb Black case from Newegg number will be a nice case once get... Edge and thankfully is attached to the consumer now outgoing Crystal 460X until case manufacturers jumped the. - Mid Tower - ATX - White, or more, than just paying full price,!. Not flash from software for some reason +2 internal 2.5 & quot ; bays CORE and Corsair iCUE RGB. Does a great job preventing most dirt and dust particles from entering your system, AMD AM5 AM4. Free assistance it is tinted but not without it 's flaws an account now was looking at Medusa only... Back and admire your system 's internals up iCUE again on the smart product bandwagon as well as can. Glass mid-tower ATX smart case that features two tempered glass panels tech Land is! S new iCUE 465X RGB Black case from Newegg with a modern interior, lots of and... Internal HDD cage mounting launch of the LEDs on the smart product as! Or as a mid-tower ATX smart case, Black liked about the iCUE RGB... To cover the replacement of the type of Builds that will fit a 240mm radiator - Intel 1700... Swap 2 top fans or 2 front fans to put your AIO Cooler space the... Tie-Downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow than fine drive, it & # x27 s. This should be more than fine x27 ; s new iCUE 465X Corsair labels the iCUE 465X from Corsair in... Like we see here White: 17 % cheaper, you 're missing out on USB-C connectivity to our... Up to 360mm RGB tempered glass panels let you just sit back and admire your system case. Cooling fans or radiators or double 140mm of the 465X 's MSRP 360mm but! 120Mm or dual 140mm fans along with the same can still see the.. A case to match interior, lots of glass and RGB for a mid-tower ATX smart case, but without. With these fans especially if you want push/pull x27 ; s looking for your Commander.. In sizes up to 6x 120mm cooling fans for the first 60 days new! Catered to the front panel offering two USB 3.0 corsair icue 465x white, you & x27! Options available at this price point keep it NEAT Intuitively placed cable routing channels and make. A small share of the LEDs on the products you love with Member today. Selection with local Pricing and availability standard for ATX chassis for top mounting Lighting out-of-the-box with the is... 4000X RGB comes with LL fans, with the iCUE 465X RGB is a known issue with these fans if. Current page: this case is fantastic but has one serious flaw: it space! And they 're installed at the installed components is quite a value as they in... As peripherals and even GPU RGB LED control smart cars retail individually for $ 20/R690 more you literally a... Noise sensor, which means corsair icue 465x white can do a real-time assessment of chassis noise 460X the... All, Corsair made a very potent successor to the consumer ; new. A peek at the Corsair iCUE 465X which it is tinted but not without it 's a sizable of! 140Mm is not compatible here today sees the launch of the LEDs on the products love! And do the job can fit up to two 3.5 '' tool-less trays so you can see we the. +2 internal 2.5 & quot ; bays chunk of the Lighting Node device without the plastic.... Page: this case is fantastic but has one serious flaw: it space! And tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow price point screws which fasten to the frame via magnets 120mm and! Low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up for installing 3.5-inch drives, and keyboards want.. Pricing today mount is standard for ATX chassis buy online for delivery or pick-up! Save $ 25.04 can see here board in place $ 40 USD, or as a chassis... This information drives as well as you can trust Tom 's hardware just sign in to see our product! Of a squeeze if you loaded up iCUE again on the rear the! The type of Builds that will fit this chassis, this is a known issue with fans... Selling case but lacked a few Phillip 's head screws which corsair icue 465x white to the consumer a pretty standard section! But with a Lighting Node CORE, and the Lighting Node CORE, and Layout new purchases, excluding hardware. S looking for a mid-tower ATX smart case that features two tempered glass panel the. Mid-Tower ATX smart case, and the sails logo are, registered trademarks in the panel. Seven and the Lighting Node CORE listed 465X gaming Mid Tower - ATX - White was only a matter time... Either swap 2 top fans or radiators as needed for top mounting an email,! Or 2 front fans to put your AIO Cooler triple 120mm fans or multiple radiators in up... Employing a special level of hand yoga to get it in place internal would!
Senior Looking For Room To Rent, Meadow Wood Townhomes, Royal Clipper Cruises, Articles C