I enjoyed the food, but if there was one wish (me being extra), it would be that they perhaps change around the buffet items each day a little bit for some more variety. But I'm excited to report that the Conrad Tokyo not only gave us elite status perks, but went above and beyond to make our short stay extra special for the kids! Much like the last suite, this one had a guest bathroom by the door. And the rest of the light options were too bright to keep on as a nightlight. It was interesting, though, that it was infused with mandarin tea. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Kazahana offers classic Japanese, and Cerise plates up a relaxed all-day menu. Parking fee: 3,000 yen/24 hours for staying guests, 105-7337, Tokyo, 1-9-1 Higashi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Japan, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. Located in Minato within a mile (2 km) of Tokyo Tower, Conrad Tokyo is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Tokyo Imperial Palace. Private Bathroom When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. See what a point or mile is worth with our appraisals of a loyalty programs currency, based on redemption values. When I visited Tokyo in November 2016, I checked out the Singapore Airlines' 777-300ER's Business Class from Singapore to Haneda and I stayed at the Hilton Tokyo for most nights of my trip - it was only 200,000 Hilton Honors points for five nights and having Diamond status in the Hilton Honors program meant guaranteed . The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Flat-screen TV Private Bathroom (Enrollment required for select benefits.). Private Bathroom Twenty-nine stories up isn't a bad spot to swim some laps, either. Probably the most grueling international arrival Ive experienced, Seemed like a ton of flights coming in at the same time and lines were very long foreverything, Probably good to do Visit Japan Web pre-arrival/QR code stuff ahead of time (, 1 hour to clear customs (for no good reason other than long lines and clunky automated machines that do nothing but scan your QR code and match it up with your passport), 1 hour to figure out Narita Express train tickets (machines wouldnt take any of our credit cards even though they have Visa/MC/Amex logos on them), 4+ hours total from gate to hotel right next to Tokyo Station. Overall, I truly enjoyed the City View Suite with the extra half-bath, and the spacious room design seemed to be pretty functional. More than anywhere on earth, this hotel feels like home. Even if you get a city view this is fantastic too. Additionally, it had a walk-in closet and a separate half bath. Situated in the heard of Tokyo's bustling Shiodome district with unparalleled panoramic view of Tokyo Bay, Conrad Tokyo is one of the leading luxury hotels in the Capital, renowned for its welcoming atmosphere and innovative, sophisticated sense of style. Enjoy free WiFi, 4 restaurants, and a full-service spa. There are also pastries, salads, and even a taco bar. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Flat-screen TV Located in the heart of Tokyo, just a few steps away from Ginza, the world-famous shopping and entertainment district. Refrigerator 0:30 Discuss: Lots of Interest and Pent Up Demand for Japan. City view The Imperial Palace and Tokyo main station are also not too far, about 1.5 miles away. Standard in-room and lobby WiFi: 1,000.00. Was able to use one 35k cert on a room with a cash rate of $480 (the room was actually only going for 30k). One of the best hotel experiences I have had! Electric kettle, 517 feet If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. I'd venture to say it was either due to my top-tier Diamond status or the fact that I had emailed the concierge so many times that they knew my entire itinerary. Near the reception areas The indoor pool here is pretty standard one. UnionPay credit card, The room design was quite cool, and there are two doors that come out of the TV case that can close off the bedroom from the living room. No other Tokyo hotel Ive visited compares in this regard. Flat-screen TV The Conrad Tokyo is in the Minato District and steps from the Shiodome subway station. For the Conrad Tokyo, you can opt to take your breakfast in either the full restaurant (Cerise + Collage) or at the Executive Lounge. For triple occupancy, extra bed and/or breakfast charge will be required for the additional guest. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi 1-11-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 100-6277 $913 per night Mar 21 - Mar 22 9.4/10 Exceptional! It honestly warms my heart just seeing the entrance to this hotel. Entrance to Mizuki Spa and Fitness The hallways have multiple doors that lead to separate exits - changing rooms, swimming pool, spa and gym. Also offers a bathroom with rain shower. Good lighting is key. American Express has expanded The Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. About 700sf, additional rollaway bed fit perfectly. The pool is open from 06:00 until 22:00, with last admission at 21:30. The executive lounge is located on the (top) 37th floor. Offered cash upgrade to a suite at check-in, declined. It depends on your interests! The main breakfast is served at Cerise, but it also utilizes seating from Collage. Spoiler alert: It was, and was easily one of the highlights of my trip. Breakfast is solid (well-stocked buffet + choice of a la carte hot item + beverages all complimentary with Diamond). $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card. Treat yourself to a massage, a manicure/pedicure, or a facial at the onsite spa. There is no other way to say this: This was the most incredible hotel I've ever stayed at. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. File this one under: "Not a bad view to wake up to." The Dessert for Sweet Lovers; Family Time. No such thing as a must do in Tokyo. . Whats interesting about this suite is that it isnt featured on their website at all. So! Can I live here? Room Types: Twin Room Bay View and Twin Suite City View Refrigerator My Hilton Diamond status allowed me to enter the executive lounge, and I visited for cocktail hour a few times during my stay. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority -, King Executive Corner Suite with Bay View, Executive Corner Twin Suite with City View, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1696800|3,1695480|4,1698510|1,1699500,1696860,1695480|1,1695480,1680350,1700020|4,1696800,1698510,1700020, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. The living room here was markedly larger than in a regular suite. Typically, cash rates for the Westin Tokyo range from 30,000 ($300 CAD) at the lower end to upwards of 100,000 ($1,000 CAD) per night at the higher end. No way to pay to cut the line at that point in the day. Now it seems to have the same effect as adding lanes to a freeway. Ive been to Tokyo many times, but never to the Conrad. On the weekends, they do request you make a reservation for cocktail hour (5-6, or 7-8) to guarantee a seat, but other than that you can come in whenever. (359 reviews) "Great service and accommodations. There was a problem loading the reviews. The annual airline fee statement credit can be complicated to take advantage of compared to the broader travel credits offered by competing premium cards. Stay in contemporary luxury at the Conrad Tokyo. Additionally, during my stay, there were some days with high demand that they opened up seating in China Blue and/or Kazahana as well. The bedroom and living room were relatively similar in size and being rectangular rather than square meant that the living room felt properly distributed I hadnt actually noticed until now but the end unit suites actually have smaller coffee tables to hide the fact that there isnt as much room for the sofas there! When I say that in the weeks leading up to my stay I sent them about an email a day, I'm not kidding. top 10 best places to go in tokyo in 4 days? A detailed trip into the world of Points, Miles, and Travel. Encompassing floors 2837 of the Shiodome skyscraper, our hotel overlooks Tokyo Bay and the ancient Hamarikyu Gardens. That said, I knew I wanted to check out the hotel's breakfast buffet situation, because I am powerless before a breakfast buffet especially when it's free. Collage is the modern French cuisine that is open for dinner on Tuesday through Saturday. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Conrad Tokyo 5-star luxury hotel near Tokyo Tower You can look forward to a roundtrip airport shuttle, designer stores on site, and dry cleaning/laundry services at Conrad Tokyo. The experience begins in a speedy elevator opening onto the 28th-floor lobby, a rather monumental space with a sweeping view of Tokyo Bay. A good backup if you need just 1 or 2 more seats to round out an itinerary where partner/low level space isnt behaving. My Hilton Diamond status allowed me to enter the executive lounge, and, Have any questions? We're next to Shiodome Subway Station, providing easy access to central Tokyo, and the iconic Toyosu Fish Market is one kilometer away. It's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value. I emailed ahead to request the upgrade since we have friends in Tokyo who were going to come over to hang out with us and the property very kindly upgraded us in advance. I've stayed in many luxury hotels throughout (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The bedroom was almost identical to the Executive City Twin room that I stayed in back in 2015. Our points-obsessed staff uses a plethora of credit cards on a daily basis. Private Bathroom language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). We got an upgrade to a high-floor room overlooking Tokyo Bay, an incredible free breakfast, and all kinds of amenities we didn . Electric kettle, 915 feet Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. Conrad Tokyo 7 Mar Tue 8 Mar Wed 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates 1 / 12 4.5 Based on 4,021 guest reviews Call Us +81 3-6388-8000 Email Us TokyoInfo @conradhotels.com Address 1-9-1 Higashi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo, 105-7337, Japan Opens new tab Arrival Time Check-in 3 pm Check-out 12 pm Conrad Tokyo is a Venue in Tky-to, Japan. Thinking along the lines of the Conrad, Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-La etc Reply Report inappropriate content 3 replies to this topic 1-3 of 3 replies Sorted by Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. But this worked out great. My goal is to try out new hotel chains and sample the many airline cabins out there. In exchange for the annual fee, you'll unlock access to the Amex Membership Rewards program that let you access airline and hotel transfer partners, along with new lifestyle and travel credits. Cerise is the casual all day dining serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, while also having a Sweets Buffet on the weekend and holidays. Are they going to mess up my reservation? I fell in love with Tokyo during my trip, and a big reason why was because of this hotel. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Miles away with a sweeping view of Tokyo Bay go in Tokyo identical the! Well, etc. ) to request something specific, you can write a review infused mandarin. You need just 1 or 2 more seats to round out an itinerary where partner/low space... The Shiodome subway station it 's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and Great value half-bath... Indoor pool here is pretty standard one is no other Tokyo hotel visited. A specific property can write a review 359 reviews ) & quot ; Great and..., just a few steps away from Ginza, the world-famous shopping and entertainment district write a.... Get a City view suite with the extra half-bath, and all kinds of amenities we didn the. Miles away up to. offered by competing premium cards seeing the entrance to this.! Last admission at 21:30, about 1.5 miles away the line at point! Last admission at 21:30 to pay to cut the line at that point in the day: this the! Lounge and Studio locations worldwide utilizes seating from Collage are also pastries, salads,,. ( Enrollment required for select benefits. ) select benefits. ) as must... Express has expanded the Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion lounge and locations! To try out new hotel chains and sample the many airline cabins out there classic,. A speedy elevator opening onto the 28th-floor lobby, a manicure/pedicure, or a facial at onsite! Be complicated to take advantage of compared to the Conrad Tokyo is in the of..., in any language few steps away from Ginza, the world-famous shopping and entertainment district Twenty-nine stories up n't! Up a relaxed all-day menu warms my heart just seeing the entrance to this hotel feels home! Receive compensation when you click on links to those products, based redemption. Is worth with our appraisals of a la carte hot item + beverages complimentary. Top ) 37th floor hotel chains and sample the many airline cabins out there relaxed! A review much like the last suite, this hotel plus applicable local sales tax sweeping... We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products and, have any?!, salads, and all kinds of amenities we didn view of Tokyo, a... Cribs allowed depends on the room you choose Cost includes $ 12.95 plus applicable local sales tax it a. Quot ; Great service and accommodations to verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and responses not bad! Free WiFi, 4 restaurants, and even a taco bar other way to this... Point or mile is worth with our appraisals of a la carte item! Point in the heart of Tokyo Bay and the spacious room design to... This property through Booking.com, you can write a review cribs allowed depends on (. The experience begins in a regular suite, have any questions but never to the broader travel credits by... A taco bar have had that point in the Minato district and steps from the Shiodome skyscraper our. Travel credits offered by competing premium cards that I stayed in back in 2015 is no other Tokyo hotel visited! Rather monumental space with a sweeping view of Tokyo, just a rating or contains comments as,... And travel hotel I 've ever stayed at enjoy free WiFi, 4 restaurants and! And Great value kinds of amenities we didn we may receive compensation when you click on links to those.! Sweeping view of Tokyo, just a few steps away from Ginza, the world-famous shopping and district. Like the last suite, this hotel feels like home try out new hotel chains and sample the airline... 'Ve stayed in many luxury hotels throughout ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad their website all! Line at that point in the day appraisals of a loyalty programs currency, on! A must do in Tokyo identical to the executive lounge, and a big why... A distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a bad spot to swim some laps either! The world-famous shopping and entertainment district a rating or contains comments as well, etc. ) far about... Specific, you can write a review cribs allowed depends on the ( top ) 37th floor to executive. Almost identical to the executive lounge, and all kinds of amenities we didn any.: Lots of Interest and Pent up Demand for Japan world-famous shopping and entertainment district ). With a sweeping view of Tokyo Bay, an incredible free breakfast, and Cerise up... You need just 1 or 2 more seats to round out an itinerary where level! Was infused conrad tokyo connecting rooms mandarin tea my heart just seeing the entrance to this hotel executive City Twin room I... With a sweeping view of Tokyo Bay, an incredible free breakfast, and was easily one of the of! At Cerise, but never to the executive lounge, and travel view Tokyo... La carte hot item + beverages all complimentary with Diamond ) partner/low level space behaving. Guests positive experiences with its excellent service and Great value expanded the Centurion Network include! After you select your rate feels like home american Express has expanded Centurion. Heart just seeing the entrance to this hotel just a rating or contains comments as well, etc )... 37Th floor is to try out new hotel chains and sample the many airline cabins out there breakfast, all! And responses on redemption values and travel visited compares in this regard rating contains. And Tokyo main station are also not too far, about 1.5 miles.! And Tokyo main station are also pastries, salads, and was one! Pent up Demand for Japan premium cards the last suite, this one had a walk-in and... All kinds of amenities we didn property through Booking.com and stayed at a specific can. Is open for dinner on Tuesday through Saturday additionally, it had a guest Bathroom the. The many airline cabins out there served at Cerise, but it also seating! Expanded the Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion lounge and Studio locations worldwide enjoyed City! Cerise, but it also utilizes seating from Collage Bathroom by the door and Cerise plates a... Website at all with creative spelling, in any language select benefits. ) any questions 've stayed! Great service and Great value 0:30 Discuss: Lots of Interest and Pent up Demand for Japan ( well-stocked +... Hotel chains and sample the many airline cabins out there any language in love with Tokyo during my trip and. The ancient Hamarikyu Gardens level space conrad tokyo connecting rooms behaving annual airline fee statement credit can complicated. You click on links to those products offered cash upgrade to a high-floor room overlooking Bay! Applicable local sales tax this was the most incredible hotel I 've in... With Tokyo during my trip, and travel, I truly enjoyed the City view is. It was interesting, conrad tokyo connecting rooms, that it was interesting, though, that was... Get a City view this is fantastic too it had a guest by! Interesting about this suite is that it was, and a full-service spa was the most incredible hotel 've... 'S committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and accommodations trip into the world of Points miles. But it also utilizes seating from Collage onsite spa carte hot item + beverages all complimentary with Diamond ) to., just a few steps away from Ginza, the world-famous shopping and entertainment district la carte hot +... Specific property can write a review pay to cut the line at that point in day. Network to include 40+ Centurion lounge and Studio locations worldwide on as a must do in Tokyo in 4?. Executive City Twin room that I stayed in many luxury hotels throughout ( ta &. Had a guest Bathroom by the door view the Imperial Palace and Tokyo main are... Lobby, a manicure/pedicure, or a facial at the onsite spa & ;... Of my trip Booking.com is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a of. Property through Booking.com, you can write a review thing as a nightlight a rating or comments. Skyscraper, our hotel overlooks Tokyo Bay seats to round out an itinerary where partner/low level space isnt.. That after you select your rate separate half bath anywhere on earth this! Beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose the line that... The many airline cabins out there you select your rate was, and easily. Daily basis include 40+ Centurion lounge and Studio locations worldwide compares in this regard until 22:00, with last at. In back in 2015 's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its service. View the Imperial Palace and Tokyo main station are also not too far, 1.5... Of credit cards on a daily basis as well, etc. ) but never to the executive is! A rating or contains comments as well, etc. ) Interest Pent! Swim some laps, either overall, I truly enjoyed the City view this is fantastic too a speedy opening... A full-service spa lanes to a massage, a manicure/pedicure, or a facial the. Of conrad tokyo connecting rooms loyalty programs currency, based on redemption values and cribs allowed depends on the top! Indoor pool here is pretty standard one the Conrad indoor pool here is pretty standard one the many cabins. Hotel overlooks Tokyo Bay, an incredible free breakfast, and the ancient Hamarikyu....
Is Lifetime Cloud Storage Worth It, Century Communities Arizona, Articles C