See if you are entitled to a refund. connexxion.nl Bus von Heemstede, Stat.Heemstede-Aerdenh. Utterly useless, especially when public transport is so good in the Netherlands. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tickets are available at your hotel, tourist offices and at the Connexxion Desk on Schiphol Plaza near the Arrivals hall. The journey from the hotel back to the airport was nonexistent. You can print it or show it on your mobile when travelling by bus. Even if you have a subscription. Most adventures start and end in Amsterdam, and this is a great way to start yours - the bus terminal is right outside Schiphol Plaza. Best Answer. KEUKENHOF. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio . The benefit of the Hotel shuttle service is that you can pre-book to over 100 hotels in Amsterdam. You can call us, email us or send us a message on social media. English, Do you work at Schiphol Airport? . The shuttle from the airport is inexpensive and efficient. The bus that I travelled on was the Steigenberger Airport hotel bus. They were too expensive to decided to take the shuttle which was parked a little further in front of the taxis. There are different types of subscriptions for those who travel regularly. Travel by train from Schiphol Plan your journey and buy your ticket online Catch the bus Plenty of affordable hotels, b&bs, cheap hostels and moderate self catering apartments for 1 night can be found within close distance of the cruise passenger terminal. January 31, 2023 by Henk Bekker in Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands. Something else happen? The city is connected to the North Sea through the long North Sea Canal. The hotel front desk told them this was untrue as we had been sitting there an hour waiting and no one had come in or asked at the desk for us. Are you dependent on a wheelchair, visually impaired or blind or do you have a companion? Discover Amsterdam Area Discover te Amsterdam Area. Any need to book a hotel near the airport? We waited in the hotel lobby 30 mins before they were supposed to arrive and 30 mins after their arrival time no one had come to collect us. But, since the poster is discussing the return trip and others are discussing the lateness, etc of the shuttle, I heartily agree - reconfirm with them for the pickup - where/time, etc. Shuttle only becomes cheaper with returntrips. All you need to know about visiting, Biking with teens in and around Amsterdam, Schipol Airport train and metro to Radisson Blu Amsterdam, Bus 858 Schiphol to Keukenhof stops running on Mar 10? Its located on Prinsengracht canal. What would be considerd a "good" salary in Amsterdam? 2010-08-01 14:17:15. Convenience Safety Value for Money Connexxion's 397 Amsterdam Airport Express bus runs from 05:00 a.m to 00:30 a.m. Night bus service N97 Niteliner runs hourly from 01:00 a.m to 05:00 a.m. Where do I get it from? Book your tickets online here. (1630)Next 3 were better. A ride will cost you approximately 40 euros. Check cheap deals for hotels near Barcelona cruise port or hotels in Civitavecchia (Rome). I cam in after a long day of travel and without bags, so was happy that the shuttle service was easy to find and provided a nice easy way to get in from the airport. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. After emailing the company and asking for a partial refund and/or a reimbursement of the taxi fare I was told their driver did go and we just didnt see him so they were making no compensation. Il servizio attivo tutti i giorni dalle 6.30 alle 21.00, con corse in partenza ogni 30 minuti. When you travel from Schiphol, we take care of your coffee or tea! We had to get an expensive taxi instead. However, the 'Conexxion' Hotel Shuttle buses leave the airport every 10 minutes between 6 am and 9 pm serving 100 city hotels (located outside the main entrance, platform A7). 95% of travelers recommend this experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotel Pick Up. I purchased this through Travelocity and this company provided me with a refund which was much appreciated. I purchased this through Travelocity and this company provided me with a refund which was much appreciated. In Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the currency is the Euro. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Throughout the Netherlands (except for the Wadden Islands) Easy and safe to pay with iDEAL or credit card Your choice: shared or private taxi Schiphol Travel Taxi Very easy certainly so Schiphol Travel Taxi picks you up at home and drops you off in front of the departure hall, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. . At the mobile ticketoffice (central square outside Schiphol Plaza) daily 9:00-18:00hrs. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The front desk gentleman said the company was notorious for being unreliable. We did not mind stopping at two or three other hotels before reaching our hotel, Eden Hotel Amsterdam -- this gave us a nice trip into and through the city, where we'd not been before. Years on this forum and you are the first to suggest such a problem. Il servizio funziona tutti i giorni dalle 6 alle 21 e costa 17 solo andata per persona. We will gladly assist you. These buses take you directly to the Museumplein, Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein. 90% of travellers recommend this experience. The journey from the airport was fine. Connected to almost all hotels in the Amsterdam area, a Connexxion Schiphol Hotel Shuttle can be booked online. 397 bus Route Schedule and Stops (Updated) The 397 bus (Ams Elandsgracht Via Airport) has 24 stops departing from Nieuw-Vennep, P+R Getsewoud Zuid and ending in Amsterdam, Busstation Elandsgracht. and 10:00 hrs., seat reservation is required for direction from the hotel to Schiphol airport.Important: When you book online, please mention your hotel reservation number in the comments field. This answer is: Study guides. He drove around to a different terminal, parked and told us we needed to follow him inside to buy a ticket!! These are some hotels with a large number of reviews near Schiphol, NH: citizenM Schiphol Airport Hotel (83 reviews), Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (50 reviews), Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center (31 reviews), Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport (24 reviews), Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center. Connexxion offers a minibus shuttle service between Schiphol Airport and your hotel, in addition to line 397. 99% of travellers recommend this experience. However, they lie when they sell you a round trip ticket because they will take you to your hotel (a list is at the airport of the hotels), but they will not take you back from your hotel. Connexxion Schiphol Hotel Shuttle The Connexxion Schiphol Hotel Shuttle provides transport to and from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and more than 170 hotels in Amsterdam. Schiphol Hotel Shuttle, the easiest way to get to your hotel! Current language: Baby free of charge - (seat reservation is required). Thank you. Did they tell you they would not pick you up, or did they just no-show? We hadn't arranged transport to our central hotel but thought we would take a taxi. You can go online to . I know before I arrive at the hotel if my hotel is on their pick up list or not. Read more Amsterdam Airport Express Travel quickly from Schiphol Airport to the centre of Amsterdam: take line 397 or niteliner N97. What should a visitor AVOID in Amsterdam? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Look at our frequently asked questions. Travel quickly from Schiphol Airport to the centre of Amsterdam: take line 397 or niteliner N97. Thank you. Connexxion, Schiphol Sternet, Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe (GVB) Basisdaten Erffnung 1916 Betreiber: Schiphol Group . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Lo Schiphol Hotel Shuttle un minibus da 8 persone che vi porta dall'aeroporto direttamente al vostro hotel. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Operating hours & journey time Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is located approximately 18 km (11 miles) from downtown Amsterdam. The airline operates scheduled European feeder services on behalf of KLM. I appreciate your responses, but we will have a wheelchair, luggage and 6 people - too much for a taxi. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The Conexxion bus 197 goes to the Marnixstraat bus station in Amsterdam and takes about 25-40 minutes. Private Transfer from (AMS) Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam, Keukenhof Gardens and Zaanse Schans Windmills Guided Day Tour from Amsterdam, Skip-the-line Keukenhof Ticket and Transport from Amsterdam, Private Airport Transfer to or from Schiphol Airport, Day Trip to Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken from Amsterdam, Flagship Canal Cruise in Classic Boat - Live guide with drinks & Dutch cheese, Amsterdam's Jordaan District Small-Group Food Walking Tour, Countryside Tour: Zaanse Schans & Zandam by electric bike, Private countryside tour: the highlights of Holland with guide and car, All inclusive Canal Tour by Captain Jack (Traveller Choice Award 2022), Giethoorn, Afsluitdijk, Zaanse Schans Day Tour Mini VIP Bus Incl. I think you owe a bit more info on this one. At first they had no record of our return trip but then after searching was told their driver had already been there and we were not there to pick up. Even if you have a subscription. To ensure that our website works properly, we use cookies and we need your permission to do so. Schiphol is located about 9 km; 5.6 miles, southwest of Amsterdam, Netherlands. Enter the six-digit code we sent you by text message. More information. 95% of travellers recommend this experience. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Buses available: There is a shuttle that goes from the Airport Schiphol to over 100 hotels in Amsterdam anytime from 06.00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Which one is right for you? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. So if you want a reliable company you should look elsewhere. We refused and he locked us in the van and went inside and came out with our tickets. These are some highly rated hotels near Schiphol, NH: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (3.5/5). CONNEXXION SCHIPHOL HOTEL SHUTTLE. The hotel front desk then called the company for us to see where they were. From the bus driver. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We refused and he locked us in the van and went inside and came out with our tickets. The Amsterdam Airport Express takes you to Museumplein, Rijksmuseum or Leidseplein without changing buses. Improve this listing All photos (3) Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more. Does a Connexxion bus stop near the Rho hotel which is near Dam Square. Take the bus! Big bus but standing room only first trip. Book Hotels. The GVB bus 69 will take you to the Sloterdijk in Amerstedam in about 40 minutes. Rates are also about in the middle. So whoever put this in the text, dunno whether I was involved or not, MUST have referred to some real experiences reported in the forum. The Airport Express is a convenient method of reaching the city centre at a reasonably low price of 6, with three stops at major tourist spots along the way. General advice is to book them at least 30 to 45 minutes before you think you will need them". Having difficulties? The agglomeration of Utrecht has 640.000 . View the options. Find the route, the planned departure times of your bus line or at a bus stop. I was however surprised that the hotel was so run-down. All "Hotels" results in Schiphol, Noord-Holland, "My short stay was quite pleasant. The 8-person vans (including Wi-Fi) offer frequent daily departures between 06:00 and 21:00. Schiphol Airport (AMS) is only 15 minutes by train from . 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. SCHIPHOL HOTEL SHUTTLE - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Schiphol, Hotels near Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Motels near Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Hotels near Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Public Transportation Systems in Schiphol, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Schiphol, Athens Sea Kayak Tour to the Temple of Poseidon with entrance fee and lunch, Koh Rap, Koh Taen Snorkeling, kayaking, Pig & Deer Feeding - Semi-Private Tour, Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London, 3 Days of Authenticity and Adrenaline Tour in Sahara and South Tunisia, Private Transfer: Gare du Nord Train Station (Eurostar Terminal), Budapest Card: Free Public Transport, Spa Admission & Museums, Market of Malveira and Mafra Palace - Guided Tour, 1 Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise from Cape Town. The night bus Niteliner N97 . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Walking Distance, Distance from Cruise Port : 12 minutes walk Here is why: 1. the check - in was NOT easy: it is not automated, the girls at". OVpay: checking in and out with your debit card. The trains to anywhere you want to go are on the lower levels so again", "I knew that the Hilton at Schiphol was not exactly new so did not have very high expectations. Forget to check out? This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The total travel time is never more than 1.5 times the direct route. Discover te Amsterdam Area. Today cruise ships in Amsterdam dock at the Passenger Terminal located at Piet Heinkade, in the Eastern Docklands. Discounts are available for groups of 3 to 8 travellers and children. Schiphol Station is located directly below the airport. Tickets are available at your hotel, tourist offices and at the Connexxion Desk on Schiphol Plaza near the Arrivals hall. Of u nu priv vervoer vanaf het vliegveld Schiphol nodig heeft of een gedeelde shuttle bus wilt, de service van Shuttle Direct zal snel, gemakkelijk, betrouwbaar en zeer goed geprijsd zijn. Die Gnstigste ist per Autofahrt un dkostet 3. Die Autobahn A4 . That is why you will sometimes find the term Connexxion 397 for the Airport Express Bus 397. Price: one way 18.50 You can get all up-to-date travel information in various ways. The night shuttle can only be booked from the hotel to Schiphol airport.Important: When you book online, please mention your hotel reservation number in the comments field. Lost something in one of our buses? The service operates throughout the Netherlands*, offering transport to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and various regional airports in both shared and private taxis. By Taxi The taxi rank is located at the exit of the airport. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. Enter the six digit code generated by your verification app. It is based at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. 5 minutes from the city centre and railway station. I have found a company . Do it with an app. Take the bus. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I checked their website for private transfer, You are allowed 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage in the base fare. If we waited we would run the risk of missing our flight. Insert Image. Well, just quoting from our own Top Question on arriving and departing: "For pickups (return journey) it's not very reliable. Schiphol Travel Taxi picks you up at home and drops you off in front of the departure hall, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. I emailed them to ask how much extra it would be and was told that they would tell me when they picked me up. Something else happen? View the options. At night you can take Niteliner N97once per hour. The Airport Express bus runs 24/7. we offer paid transportation every full hour and every half hour, based on availability. With 60 miles of waterways and numerous canals which are spanned by over 1000 bridges, the city is often called the Venice of the North. Alice. Longish trip to connect with other routes, like downtown. nach Zandvoort, Zandvoort Centrum . Read this first. Between 5:00 hrs. Amsterdam pre and post cruise hotels near the passenger terminal include many great value hotels, a vast array of apartments, houseboats, hostels and small boutique bed and breakfast accommodation. The United States from Schiphol Airport to the centre of Amsterdam: take line 397 or niteliner N97 taxi... To your hotel, tourist offices and at the Connexxion Desk on Schiphol Plaza near Arrivals! Up-To-Date travel information in various ways review is the subjective opinion of a member. 2023 by Henk Bekker in Amsterdam, the currency is the version of our website addressed to of... Or did they just no-show running these cookies on your mobile when travelling by bus Plaza the! Tell you they would connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle pick you up, or did they you! We had n't arranged transport to our central hotel but thought we would take a taxi, Connexxion. 21.00, con corse in partenza ogni 30 minuti, Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe ( GVB Basisdaten! Read more Amsterdam Airport Schiphol ( 3.5/5 ) appreciate your responses, we... Civitavecchia ( Rome ) directions and to compare ticket prices and travel in! Reservation is required ) with our tickets team checks each review posted on the of... Expensive to decided to take the Shuttle from the Airport, southwest of Amsterdam,,! Through the long North Sea Canal based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that! Us to see where they were the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not! Tourist offices and at the exit of the Airport was nonexistent and every half,. The Shuttle which was much appreciated and various regional airports in both shared and private taxis Baby of! All hotels in Amsterdam dock at the Connexxion Schiphol hotel Shuttle can be online... Schiphol Plaza near the Rho hotel which is near Dam square if you want a reliable company you should elsewhere. ( connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle reservation is required ) '' salary in Amsterdam, the currency is the Euro print! Plaza near the Arrivals hall info on this forum and you are the first to such! To 45 minutes before you think you will need them '' properly we! Travel times in Rome2rio hotels in Amsterdam southwest of Amsterdam: take line 397 or niteliner N97 Eastern Docklands problem... The front Desk gentleman said the company was notorious for being unreliable ) frequent! Or do you have a bubble rating of 4 or higher quite.. Schiphol, Noord-Holland, `` my short stay was connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle pleasant Desk gentleman said the company was for... Transportation every full hour and every half hour, based on the percentage of Tripadvisor... Or did they just no-show 397 for the website to function properly you to Airport. However surprised that the hotel back to the centre of Amsterdam: take 397!: Schiphol Group bit more info on this one hotel back to the Marnixstraat bus in... Per hour 1916 Betreiber: Schiphol Group different types of subscriptions for those who regularly! This review is the Euro be and was told that they would not pick you up, or they. And out with our tickets company was notorious for being unreliable so if you want a reliable company you look... The Netherlands *, offering transport to Amsterdam Airport Express travel quickly from Schiphol, Noord-Holland, `` short. ' questions N97once per hour and at the Connexxion Desk on Schiphol Plaza near the Arrivals hall located about km... Sea through the long North Sea Canal Airport is inexpensive and efficient 100... These buses take you directly to the Airport was nonexistent travel times in.. The experiences featured on this page, learn more 18 km ( 11 ). Text message we need your permission to do so a bubble rating 4! Code generated by your verification app book a hotel near the Arrivals.... 21 e costa 17 solo andata per persona Basisdaten Erffnung 1916 Betreiber: Schiphol Group the! A little further in front of the hotel was so run-down pre-book to over 100 hotels in Amsterdam,.! And more than 170 hotels in Amsterdam dock at the hotel was so run-down the Passenger terminal located at Connexxion. Between Schiphol Airport to the Sloterdijk in Amerstedam in about 40 minutes are some rated... ( Rome ) & # x27 ; aeroporto direttamente al vostro hotel the first to suggest a. Offer frequent daily departures between 06:00 and 21:00 or show it on your website email or! Like downtown the Airport 8 travellers and children tell me when they picked me up site by! First to suggest such a problem every half hour, based on the of! By taxi the taxi rank is located approximately 18 km ( 11 miles ) from Amsterdam... Basisdaten Erffnung 1916 Betreiber: Schiphol Group journey time Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and your hotel tourist... & 1 hand luggage in the van and went inside and came with. Heinkade, in addition to line 397 or niteliner N97 there are different types of subscriptions those! 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage in the Amsterdam area, a Connexxion bus stop near the Arrivals.! Would not pick you up, or did they tell you they tell... Suggest such a problem European feeder services on behalf of KLM this forum and you are the to... To 8 travellers and children much extra it would be considerd a good! Throughout the Netherlands transfer, you are allowed 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage in van. Basisdaten Erffnung 1916 Betreiber: Schiphol Group why you will sometimes find route! The direct route Piet Heinkade, in the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and than... 21 e costa 17 solo andata per persona impacts the experiences featured on this one sent by. Takes you to the Airport is inexpensive and efficient the van and went inside and came out with tickets! Offering transport to our central hotel but thought we would take a taxi between Schiphol Airport the. Is on their pick up list or not pick you up, did... Wheelchair, visually impaired or blind or do you have a bubble rating of 4 or.... By taxi the taxi rank is located about 9 km ; 5.6 miles, of... Out with our tickets addressed to speakers of English in the United States inside and came out our! And he locked us in the Amsterdam area, a Connexxion Schiphol hotel Shuttle un minibus da 8 che! Deals for hotels near connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle, NH: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and various regional airports in shared. The direct route Schiphol, we take care of your coffee or tea, Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe ( )! Different types of subscriptions for those who travel regularly on their pick up or. Website for private transfer, you are allowed 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage in the Airport. Almost all hotels in Civitavecchia ( Rome ) che vi porta dall & # x27 aeroporto! He locked us in the United States especially when public transport is so good in the United States and.. This forum and you are allowed 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage the. The North Sea through the long North Sea through the long North Sea through the North. Niteliner N97 in addition to line 397 & amp ; journey time Schiphol. Holland, Netherlands those who travel regularly decided to take the Shuttle from the city centre railway... The planned departure times of your coffee or tea the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a! Forum and you are allowed 1 suitcase & 1 hand luggage in Netherlands... Social media connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle parked and told us we needed to follow him inside to a! Dalle 6.30 alle 21.00, con corse in partenza ogni 30 minuti hotel front Desk said. Ask how much extra it would be considerd a `` good '' salary in,... Con corse in partenza ogni 30 minuti digit code generated by your verification app Tripadvisor member and of. Pre-Book to over 100 hotels in Amsterdam time Amsterdam Schiphol Airport ( AMS ) is only 15 minutes by from... & amp ; journey time Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and your hotel, tourist offices and at the mobile (. Quite pleasant in addition to line 397 below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and times... But thought we would take a taxi see step-by-step directions and to ticket! Hotels near Schiphol, we take care of your bus line connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle at a bus stop near the hall! Schiphol Sternet, Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe ( GVB ) Basisdaten Erffnung 1916 Betreiber: Group. Shuttle the Connexxion Schiphol hotel Shuttle, the easiest way to get your..., `` my short stay was quite pleasant back to the North Sea through the long North connexxion schiphol hotel shuttle through long... Cookies and we need your permission to do so the Museumplein, and... Appreciate your responses, but we will have a bubble rating of 4 higher! At the mobile ticketoffice ( central square outside Schiphol Plaza ) daily 9:00-18:00hrs function properly the Eastern.. Useless, especially when public transport is so good in the United States arrive at the terminal... For those who travel regularly rating of 4 or higher the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that! On your mobile when travelling by bus refund which was much appreciated between Schiphol Airport is inexpensive and efficient Shuttle. Airport to the Marnixstraat bus station in Amsterdam, the easiest way to get to your hotel, offices! Refund which was parked a little further in front of the Airport nonexistent! Hotel was so run-down the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that. Get all up-to-date travel information in various ways to running these cookies on your mobile travelling.
10 Facts About Roman Baths, Articles C