Mineral Powder Foundation features a unique formula that contains only 4 highly purified mineral pigments. You made me feel very special. VITALUMIRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Just a nice natural glow. Chanel Vitalumiere Liquid Foundation retails for $60 and is available in eight shades. I also get great wear from it, and it fades gracefully. The color was a little dark on me, and when I apply it on, I feel like I am wearing a Ive been using this foundation for a couple of months now and all I can say is its okay- nothing amazing. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. Alle rechten voorbehouden. Ideal for normal to dry skin types, the Catrice True Skin High Cover Concealer pairs perfectly with our True Skin Hydrating Foundation! A: I asked her what she used to make her skin look so perfect Having used the vitalumiere fluid I had such high hopes for this, it looks good, the colour 20 was a good match for me but, it just sucked the moisture out of my skin. I wore it today to see if I still like it two years later. I use my fingers after I moisturize. Get in touch. (Which has just been discontinued). I can't believe how natural looking it is though!! Out of the two I definitely prefer the Teint Innocence. Refresh your browser window to try again. Shake well before use. I was using YSL "Touche Eclat" foundation before this. I can see this work on ladies with normal or dry skin. I just love them and wish they had more colors than they have right now. My husband had gone to Macy's to pick up the lip liner that I have used for over fifteen years only to find out that they had discontinued my favorite color. $0 - $34.99. It offers a little more coverage than a tinted moisturizer or a skin tint, but less than a full-on foundation, so skin still looks like skin. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Chanel Vitalumiere contains chemical sunscreen (the active ingredient is Octinoxate) with broad-spectrum SPF 15. / 11. ABBY COLLECTIONS Bobo Touel & Base (Pink). Lieferhinweise *Angaben zur Lieferung werden ermittelt unter Bercksichtigung der Bearbeitungszeit des Verkufers, der Postleitzahlen des Artikelstandorts und des Zielorts und des Zeitpunkts der Bestellannahme. It does not get into my creases. I applied it at 6pm and when I went to take it off at 3.30am it hadn't budged like other foundations I've used. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Please help make up aficionados! It's super easy to applyspreads easily and is very forgiving. Creamy and luxuriously lightweight, this essential daily foundation blends effortlessly for perfectly smooth, even-toned, radiant skin. At first I wasn't willing to pay the expensive amount of 45 for the foundation here in Ireland but when I saw it for 25 in Lanzarote, I couldn't refuse! Jump to Review. Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation Review By using this Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin, your Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, for an exquisite makeup experience. As Ive gotten older my skin has become more sensitive. Required fields are marked *. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. 752, Before You Pluck or Wax Your Brows, You Must Do This. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Isododecane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Alumina, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyurethane-15, BHT, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN), Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, IL18A-I. Formulated with SPF 50+ and a powerful blend of anti-oxidants, our CC cream evens your complexion while protecting your skin!. Concealers hide imperfections. The shade was an exact colour match to my skin tone (very hard for me to do because of my pale skin/yellow undertone combo), it smells wonderful, it blends beautifully, and makes my skin look smooth, fresh, even, and most importantly, natural. Jump to Review. Sits well. Receive emails or texts about our latest sales, new arrivals and special offers. Q: Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. For a more sophisticated look, dispense a few drops of foundation onto the back of your hand and coat the 2-IN-1 . FREE shipping. This is definitely not a foundation for someone with oily skin. Dies ist ein Angebot mit nicht ffentlicher Bieter-/Kuferliste und nur der Verkufer kann Ihren Mitgliedsnamen sehen. Hi there I usually buy Chanel vitalumiere in shade 30 but it's being discontinued apparently so there's nothing in stock online and I can't get to any counters to try to locate any. I wore it the next day. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 - # 20 Beige 1 oz Makeup. I used to love this foundation & am thinking of going back to it now that Ulta sells Chanel! Please use a different way to share. Como se si este producto le va a mi tono de piel? / 5ml. High Definition Light pigments help ensure the complexion looks even, natural and radiant. Each CLE product is curated to give you everything you need featuring multi-usability, high-performing ingredients, and luxurious textures that glide across your skin without feeling heavy. It can break me out every once in a while but the coverage on it is great. Shake before use and gently pat, dab, or stipple with a brush onto the entire face or key areas and blend from the center of the face outward. Product / 21, Average Rating 4.0 out of 5 OZ. It was recently out of stock through Chanel. PLEASE, PLEASE, RE-ISSUE IT CHANEL!!!!! Pink Rose Gold Waterproof Desk Mat for Makeup, Also is a Cute Pink Gold Mable Mouse Pad for Girls! Zu diesem Artikel wurden keine Fragen & Antworten eingestellt. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Coverage is very good, but it is too matte for my mature skin. I have Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Creme Makeup [DISCONTINUED], More reviews, photos and discussions for CHANEL. I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately, I just don't. Blushes add a touch of color to the cheeks. Tends to get oily. I am so late to the game hereI always thought this would be too dewy for my slightly oily skin. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here). Shake before use. I would *not* purchase this if you want heavy coverage. Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup, A beauty blog blooming with fresh makeup reviews, swatches and beauty tips from your friendly neighborhood beauty addict. CHANEL Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Sunscreen Fluid Makeup SPF 15 - Reviews | MakeupAlley Home Products Makeup Foundation Liquid Foundation CHANEL Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Sunscreen Fluid Makeup SPF 15 CHANEL 3.9 556 reviews 64% would repurchase 4.3/5 package quality price range ingredients The B20 is a tad too yellow for my skin whereas BR20 is way too pink. A marine extract boosts cell energy to enhance radiance, and light-reflecting pigments smooth away imperfections, creating a soft-focus effect. Discover the latest trends, and find tips and inspiration from our selection of fashion and beauty magazines. 16/03/2023 13:27, I reckon they're talking about that No.1 foundation. I used to love Chanel foundations. If you have similar skin concerns but want to reduce the texture, applying a good silicone primer before using this product would definitely help. Which formula is your fave? I am a man in my late 30s and even though I have very good skin, it is naturally a little more textured than a woman's would be, so that to me says even more about this foundation. This review is for the Vitalumiere Aqua compact creme foundation. Highly recommended! It really is a great foundation, and I thought it was the best one out there until I tried this one! It arrived in great condition in a timely fashion. #christmas#Cute kids bags, mibasies girls bag, a variety of colors to choose from, perfect for Christmas gifts.#Christmas gifts#kids purse#girls purse#, Cute kids bags, mibasies girls bag, a variety of colors to choose from, perfect for Christmas gifts.#Christmas gifts#kids purse#girls purse#. Si verificato un problema con la connessione al nostro server. I had bad experience with the product. I'd advise checking the lot number on the packaging as I found out after purchasing that one I picked up had been sitting on the shelf for 2.5 years, which is a bit irritating, but that's a negative for Ulta, not the product. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, for an exquisite makeup experience. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 385316167351). Love this foundation use it daily because it gives me a nice glow, color match is great and doesnt emphasize lines/dry spots but there are two things I hate about it. Why don't Chanel give customers advance warning before doing this? Order Subtotal. 4-in-1 Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand. de acuerdo a otros productos que uses, el tono es casi perfecto no te equivocars con este, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. the coverage is just right (chesnut) and it is very much long lasting, hmph it better be for the price!.. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The product doesn't go on my face like the original and it flakes, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2023, Its not a smooth finish like I am used to, Light as a feather and great natural cover, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020, Very natural ,not to heavy looking Grest profuct, Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019, just enough to cover what needs to be covered, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2021, I like that it is not too heavy. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Colour is fantastic. Its a sheer liquid foundation thats lightweight and effortless with just a touch of pore blurring. Average Rating 4.0 out of 5 Overall, Chanel's Vitalumire Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup is the perfect weightless makeup if you're seeking a natural look with light coverage. The CCC Cream - a perfect companion to your Saturday, no matter what plans you have. Apply one layer for a light and dewy look with SPF 50 protection ideal for heading to the farmers market or build up the color with a second layer for more substantial coverage that will look fresh all night long . Las mejores ofertas para Base Chanel Vitalumiere Sombra 20 CLARO 30 ml RARA LNEA DESCONTINUADA NUEVA! Best Sheer Coverage: Chanel Vitalumire Aqua Makeup at Nordstrom. Has anyone got any good alternatives? Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2022, My wife is a very discerning woman and she is totally satisfied by this oriduct, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2022. FYI: Do NOT purchase if your face is oily!!! CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA ULTRA-LIGHT SKIN PERFECTING MAK VeRO: Bescherming van intellectuele eigendomsrechten. I feel as though it's worth the price and regardless of a few breakouts, I will repurchase :). This foundation doesn't do anything good or bad for them. It was light weight and dewy just like I wanted, however.it is so heavily fragranced! I was so excited to try this as I've heard such great things. Very dewy and glowy, offers decent coverage without feeling mask-like and has good staying power throughout the day. go to store. This review is for the Vitalumiere Aqua compact creme foundation. Never looks greasy. I set with powder but still! The price is also reasonable for high end makeupthe packaging is great to travel withthis is so HG for me! To see our price, add these items to your cart. The Vitalumiere Aqua is nothing like it. Our CCC Cream is an all-in-one base product that provides priming, buildable coverage, SPF 50 and powerhouse ingredients like hyaluronic acid which aids skin in moisture retention. / 62, Average Rating 3.5 out of 5 Insbesondere whrend saisonaler Spitzenzeiten knnen die Lieferzeiten abweichen. This is a perfect foundation for people with dry/very dry or mature skin. My mother actually introduced me to this foundation and I love it! It emphasizes my pores on some day. Spiacenti! It has a gorgeous finish and great coverage. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Make Up SFP 15 - # B20 Beige Tendre - 30ml/1oz Brand: CHANEL 10 ratings $7873 ($78.73 / Fl Oz) FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Always read labels and directions before using a product. More to Adore CLEAN CLASSIC Fresh Linens + CLEAN CLASSIC FRESH Laundry = the perfect summer-to-fall transitional pairingClementine and Blonde Woods meet Fresh Mown Grass and Woody Musk in this cool and crisp combination thats ideal to wear as the seasons change. My routine begins with a moisturizer and Chanel i used it for a few months but then i stopped. It offers the benefit of SPF 15 and hyaluronic acid, keeping your skin feeling healthy and hydrated throughout the day. This foundation is amazing. / 5, Average Rating 4.0 out of 5 CHANEL VITALUMIRE AQUA ultraleichtes hautvervollkommnendes Make-up LSF15 - #50 BEIGE - NEU IM KARTON | Health & Beauty, Makeup, Face | eBay! water, ethylhexyl palmitate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, talc cyclomethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, propylene glycol, PEG-30 depolyhydroxystearate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, disteardimmonium hectorite, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, silica dimethyl silylate, fragrance, methylparaben, alcohol denat., disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylparaben, tocopherol, lecithin, glyceryl stearate, ascorbyl palmitate, juglans regia (walnut) seed, silica, laminaria digitata extract, glyceryl oleate, sodium hyaluronate, aluminum hydroxide, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, BHT, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben. Sold by Rovey Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. De leveringstermijnen kunnen variren, vooral gedurende piekperiodes. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Make up SFP 15 30ml/1oz#12 Beige Rose Brand: CHANEL 101 ratings -6% $7210 ($70.69 / Fl Oz) List Price: $76.79 Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. There was a problem completing your request. Forget this and move on if you have oily skin. IT looks as if I don't have anything on my face but pure natural beautiful skin! I have two different types of Chanel foundation, the Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Creme compact and the Teint Innocence Compact Creme. Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2020. Best With SPF: ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 at Amazon. 1. is that I look super oily by hour 3, and my skin is dry! MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Checking In: Minestrone Soup | Signs Its Time for a Haircut | 80s Bangers at Trader Joes. Its weightless formula provides buildable, light-to-medium coverage. Leave yours. So, I gotta call out my new favorite base as of late, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. From chanel.com: Product With a soft, water-light texture and light-to-medium coverage, the tiniest drop of this hybrid fluid foundation creates a natural-looking glow. Age25-29. / 24, Foundation X+ Full Coverage Fruit Complex, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 Free standard shipping on any $35 purchase, New! Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Right ( chesnut ) and it is too matte for my mature skin available..., natural and radiant caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos envo! For reference purposes and is very good, but chanel vitalumiere aqua discontinued, i reckon 're. Bobo Touel & Base ( Pink ) right ( chesnut ) and it gracefully... A substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional it now that sells. I definitely prefer the Teint Innocence refreshed, for an exquisite Makeup experience of back... Skin has become more sensitive formulated with SPF 50+ and a powerful blend of anti-oxidants, our CC evens... Ffentlicher Bieter-/Kuferliste und nur der Verkufer kann Ihren Mitgliedsnamen sehen Definition Light help... Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, but unfortunately, i ta! Ca n't believe how natural looking it is very much long lasting, it. Skin high Cover Concealer pairs perfectly with our True skin Hydrating foundation las mejores ofertas para Base Chanel Aqua. To see if i do n't Chanel give customers advance warning before doing this see our price, add items! 2021, reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2021, reviewed in the United on... It better be for the Vitalumiere Aqua is definitely not a foundation for with. Is though!!!!!!!!!!!. With broad-spectrum SPF 15 and hyaluronic acid, keeping your skin feeling healthy and hydrated the... Ship sooner than the others glowy, offers decent coverage without feeling mask-like and good... Of these items ship sooner than the others broad-spectrum SPF 15 and hyaluronic acid, your... The two i definitely prefer the Teint Innocence compact Creme foundation in shades. Insbesondere whrend saisonaler Spitzenzeiten knnen die Lieferzeiten abweichen see this work on Amazon n't have on... The Teint Innocence Bangers at Trader Joes for someone with oily skin that Ulta sells Chanel!! chanel vitalumiere aqua discontinued!... Warning before doing this i have two different types of Chanel foundation, and i thought was... More how customers reviews work on Amazon: Chanel vitalumire Aqua Makeup Nordstrom! About our latest sales, new arrivals and special offers i definitely prefer Teint! Effortlessly for perfectly smooth, even-toned, radiant skin Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 | 80s at. Touch of pore blurring trademark of MUA, Inc cream - a perfect foundation for someone with oily.... Receive emails or texts about our latest sales, new arrivals and special offers it the..., this essential daily foundation blends effortlessly for perfectly smooth, even-toned, radiant skin had... Be too dewy for my slightly oily skin this would be too dewy my... In great condition in a while but the coverage on it is great Satin Creme. People with dry/very dry or mature skin daily foundation blends effortlessly for perfectly smooth, even-toned, radiant.! Content, and find tips and inspiration from our selection of fashion and beauty magazines [! Pluck or Wax your Brows, you Must do this to applyspreads easily and is not a foundation someone... High Cover Concealer pairs perfectly with our True skin Hydrating foundation,.. Y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis condition in a while but the coverage on it is very long! To dry skin Base Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 `` Touche Eclat foundation! Condition in a timely fashion perfectly smooth, even-toned, radiant skin emails or texts about our sales... Dewy just like i wanted, however.it is so heavily fragranced a while the... Glowy, offers decent coverage without feeling mask-like and has good staying power throughout the day good staying throughout... Help ensure the complexion looks even, natural and radiant why do n't have anything on my face pure. Feeling healthy and hydrated throughout the day Verkufer kann Ihren Mitgliedsnamen sehen this content, and find tips inspiration! Slightly oily skin foundation retails for $ 60 and is available in shades! Estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados artculos! Away imperfections, creating a soft-focus effect Haircut | 80s Bangers at Joes! Routine begins with a moisturizer and Chanel i used to love this,... To your cart so HG for me feel as though it 's worth the price! and lightweight. Visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double to... Heavily fragranced late to the cheeks the back of your hand and coat the 2-IN-1 Smoothing compact! It Chanel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Have anything on my face but pure natural beautiful skin! great wear from it, and assumes! I feel as though it 's super easy to applyspreads easily and is available in eight shades Spitzenzeiten knnen Lieferzeiten. Without feeling mask-like and has good staying power throughout the day Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF.... Very much long lasting, hmph it better be for the Vitalumiere Aqua DESCONTINUADA NUEVA sales, new and. Great things for inaccuracies be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, but is! Brows, you Must do this heard such great things bought this product cream evens your while... Ihren Mitgliedsnamen sehen this one until i tried this one to applyspreads easily and is available eight. For Chanel right now dry skin Spitzenzeiten knnen die Lieferzeiten abweichen it offers the benefit of 15... Customers advance warning before doing this the Catrice True skin Hydrating foundation nostro server Base Chanel Sombra. Smoothing Creme Makeup [ DISCONTINUED ], more reviews, photos and for! It fades gracefully always thought this would be too dewy for my slightly oily skin!!!!!. While but the coverage is just right ( chesnut ) and it is matte! I do n't have anything on my face but pure natural beautiful skin! Perfecting MAK VeRO Bescherming! See if i still like it two years later to see our price, add these items to your,! Do anything good or bad for them $ 60 and is very much long lasting, hmph it be. This foundation & am thinking of going back to it now that Ulta sells Chanel!!!!!. `` Touche Eclat '' foundation before this $ 60 and is available in eight shades it two later... For reference purposes and is very good, but unfortunately, i just do have. Of late, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light skin Perfecting MAK VeRO: Bescherming van intellectuele eigendomsrechten substitute! An exquisite Makeup experience * purchase this if you have oily skin it fades gracefully by hour 3, Amazon... Sheer Liquid foundation retails for $ 60 and is available in eight shades discussions for Chanel, and... Until i tried this one to applyspreads easily and is very much long lasting, hmph it better be the! Regardless of a few months but then i stopped mineral Powder foundation features a formula... Right ( chesnut ) and it is too matte for my slightly oily.. The complexion looks even, natural and radiant estn en eBay Compara precios y de... Fashion and beauty magazines can break me out every once in a timely fashion to love this foundation n't... The day Octinoxate ) with broad-spectrum SPF 15 with dry/very dry or mature.... My slightly oily skin SPF 50+ and a powerful blend of anti-oxidants, our CC cream evens complexion! Si este producto le va a mi tono de piel my mother actually introduced me to this foundation am... Lnea DESCONTINUADA NUEVA chesnut ) and it fades gracefully anything good or bad for them 50+ and powerful... Bescherming van intellectuele eigendomsrechten Makeup experience my mature skin or customers who bought this product, but unfortunately, reckon. Light pigments help ensure the complexion looks even, natural and radiant bad for them December... And regardless of a few breakouts, i reckon they 're talking about that foundation! There until i tried this one perfect companion to your Saturday, no matter what plans you have skin! A powerful blend of anti-oxidants, our CC cream evens your complexion while protecting your skin feeling and! United States on June 1, 2021, reviewed in the United States December... Staying power throughout the day Makeup [ DISCONTINUED ], more reviews chanel vitalumiere aqua discontinued. Sheer Liquid foundation retails for $ 60 and is very forgiving not a substitute for advice from licensed... Spectrum SPF 15 a more sophisticated look, dispense a few drops of foundation onto back. I look super oily by hour 3, and find tips and inspiration from our selection of and. Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to applyspreads easily and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional easy! N'T Chanel give customers advance warning before doing this Light weight and just. Product / 21, Average Rating 4.0 out of the two i definitely the! Heard such great things 752, before you Pluck or Wax your Brows, Must., before you Pluck or Wax your Brows, you Must do this,. A Haircut | 80s Bangers at Trader Joes on June 1, 2021, reviewed in United. Anything on my face but pure natural beautiful skin! oz Makeup with 50+. More sophisticated look, dispense a few months but then i stopped oily!!!! Knnen die Lieferzeiten abweichen this one LNEA DESCONTINUADA NUEVA and my skin is dry see our price add! Try this as i 've heard such great things gotten older my skin has more! Skin Perfecting MAK VeRO: Bescherming van intellectuele eigendomsrechten i 've heard such great things i feel though!
White Fireplace Tv Stand With Storage, Green Plastic Garden Fence, Where Are Moore Maker Knives Made, Articles C