Dublin City itself is filled with culture and learning, with lots to do within easy walking distance. Read more about possible travel restrictions before you go. What time is check-in and check-out at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar? Sono disponibili anche tavoli all'aperto (tempo permettendo). What popular attractions are the closest to the 2-star Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin? The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near An Evening of Irish Folklore and Fairies, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology. We offer a choice of. Thanks! Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar. Should have read reviews beforehand. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. . Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Horrivle tv too small and was too high up icer the door in the bathroom the front door was hard to open there was a beeping sound in a the room i rang diwn and he was very rude when he came up and blaned the music on the noise bed was ok room was too small will never stay there again, Cassetta di sicurezza presso la reception. Sitemap | language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). 82 out of 414 reviews" ", Rating 4 - Poor. The hotel offers dry cleaning, 24-hour security and concierge service as well as Wi-Fi throughout the property. Wicklow Mountains National Park and River Liffey reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Baggot Street and Dublin Zoo. 18 Michael Street, Kilkenny, Ireland #10 of 44 hotels in Kilkenny. Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs 14 per day. Published: Saturday, 18 March 2023 10:55. Snowbird Resort. When you stay at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Trinity College and Dublin Port. You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. Ricevi fino a un 15% di sconto su una selezione di hotel e accedi al tuo account per approfittare di una serie di vantaggi. A full breakfast is served at the price of EUR 10 per person per day. Find rooms from $124 to $124 at Shantalla Lodge Bed And Breakfast. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse? We have an agreement in place with an underground car park located right behind us. Irish tinker behind counter told me to go away,check in was at 3. Conveniently located restaurants include One Society, The Vintage Kitchen, and The Rolling Donut. Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 19, 2007. The other a double bed, but didnt. Rooms are aweful. Questa informazione fornita dai nostri collaboratori. more. Apply to Lodge Park Business Centre jobs now hiring on Indeed.com, the worlds largest job site. Todos los das se sirve un desayuno irlands completo. Friendly, easy to locate, central, and budget friendly, The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, General Post Office O'Connell Street Lower. Two staff members who worked at the front desk were very rude and we almost missed our shuttle to the airport because of them. 1698510|2,1698020|1,1696800|3,1680920,1687140,1700010,1694800,1694800|4,1698020,1696800,1694800|1,1680920|1,1692140,1696640,1696860,1700010|4,1698510,1699500, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar (Guesthouse), Dublin (Ireland) Deals, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. It is rich in historic sites, theaters, museums, music and comedy venues, restaurants, including our own Award Winning Restaurant Le Bon Crubeen, serving very reasonably priced French / Irish cuisine, which can be followed with a "Pint" in our Award Winning Traditional Irish pub The Celt Bar, which with its friendly atmosphere and nightly live Traditional Irish Music Sessions makes a "must" after a day out. Celtic Lodge Guesthouse, Dublin: 786 Hotel Reviews, 454 traveller photos, and great deals for Celtic Lodge Guesthouse, ranked #112 of 178 hotels in Dublin and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The modern bedrooms are furnished with warm, heritage colors and each include a private, private bathroom. Disabling these cookies means that your preferences won't be remembered on your next visit. The airport trip by taxi is only a touch shorter -- about 30 minutes. Nearby attractions include Dublin Free Walking Tour (0.2 miles), An Evening of Irish Folklore and Fairies (0.05 miles), and The Confession Box (0.1 miles). It's definely in the middle of the action. Inviando una recensione, i viaggiatori possono ricevere un coupon di sconto. The location was great and there tram stops very close by. No fridge or safe in room. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The room was very small and the bathroom even smaller,,, you couldnt even take a cat in there to attempt to swing it! Please enter a valid email address. providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar ve mst Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar i Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar in Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar en Dubln, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant&Bar Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar , Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar a Dublino, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar w Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar em Dublin. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. This is our guests' favorite part of Dublin, according to independent reviews. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The closest airport to the 2-star Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin is Dublin airport (0.5 km) and it is reachable with a 20-minute drive. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). Then this is the place for you. Cinese (mandarino), inglese, francese, tedesco, ungherese, italiano, giapponese, lettone, polacco, portoghese, rumeno, russo, slovacco, spagnolo, La struttura igienizzata con disinfettante, Le superfici di contatto sono regolarmente pulite e disinfettate. This helps us make informed business decisions and offer the best possible prices. View Deal. Sharp patterned bed runners and curtains complement the soft, homey tones found throughout, though furniture is limited to oak-veneer bedside tables, small desks, and hanging cubicles. What are some restaurants close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse? Traditional Irish Pub: bar che propone cucina irlandese e serve il brunch, il pranzo, la cena e pasti leggeri. Begelly Arms Hotel, New Road, Begelly, Wales, SA68 0YF. I liked everything! Terrible . We use analytical cookies to help us understand the process that users go through from visiting our website to booking with us. Within east walking to city centre . Your contribution should be yours. 97 out of 414 reviews" ", Rating 8 - Good. the breakfast staff were so nice to and nothing was too much trouble for them. 24 hour security says it all. Copyright Celtic Lodge Dublin 2023 If you love staying in unique accommodation when you travel, here are some of my favourite places to stay around the world. Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1. Are there any historical sites close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse? The Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of Dublin city, within an easy 5 minute walk from both Connolly Train Station and The Central Bus Station, and only 20 minutes from Dublin Airport. The staff is always welcoming, and they have a great selection of food and drink. The national Garden of Remembrance lies 5 minutes by foot from the 2-star hotel. da Trinity College. could see would be some of the shady people hanging around the area morning noon and night but we were told they are all refugees being housed locally but this would not turn me off staying in the future. Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar si trova a soli 10 minuti in auto da Aviva Stadium e Guinness Storehouse. Celtic Lodge Guesthouse Restaurant Bar Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Guesthouse, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Guesthouse Dublin, Single Room | Restaurant | 2 restaurants, breakfast, lunch, and dinner served, Irish cuisine, Twin Room | Premium bedding, in-room safe, desk, iron/ironing board, Daily cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee, Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), express check-out, and a front-desk safe, Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and a 24-hour front desk, Multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a porter/bellhop, Guest reviews say great things about the location, Showers, free toiletries, and hair dryers, Free infant beds, coffee/tea makers, and daily housekeeping, More information about Point A Hotel Dublin Parnell Street, 9.0 out of 10 Wonderful (See all 529 reviews), More information about Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge, 8.4 out of 10 Very Good (See all 1,004 reviews), More information about Kinlay House Hostel, More information about Academy Plaza Hotel, 8.6 out of 10 Excellent (See all 1,002 reviews), 8.4 out of 10 Very Good (See all 252 reviews), 8.4 out of 10 Very Good (See all 243 reviews), More information about Hotel St. George by Nina, 8.0 out of 10 Very Good (See all 994 reviews), More information about easyHotel Dublin City Centre, 8.2 out of 10 Very Good (See all 36 reviews), More information about Russell Court Hotel, 8.6 out of 10 Excellent (See all 52 reviews), More information about Staycity Aparthotels Dublin City Centre, 9.4 out of 10 Exceptional (See all 122 reviews), 9.2 out of 10 Wonderful (See all 199 reviews), More information about Hazelbrook House B&B, More information about Marlin Hotel Stephens Green, 8.4 out of 10 Very Good (See all 879 reviews), More information about Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street, 8.4 out of 10 Very Good (See all 1,001 reviews), 9.0 out of 10 Wonderful (See all 1,003 reviews), More information about Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre, an IHG Hotel, 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (See all 1,004 reviews), More information about Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (See all 1,001 reviews), More information about Leeson Bridge Guesthouse, 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (See all 96 reviews), More information about Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch, 8.2 out of 10 Very Good (See all 1,005 reviews), More information about Dublin Skylon Hotel, 8.6 out of 10 Excellent (See all 1,004 reviews), More information about Clifden House by Nina, Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately EUR 6.009.00 for adults, and EUR 4.506.00 for children, Early check-in fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability), Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability), Rating 10 - Excellent. The cleaners didnt clean our tea cups on the first morning. Couldnt walk between beds. Shailesh. Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. All rights reserved. Breakfast is delicious, position is really great. It is 0.3 km from Ha'penny Bridge and 1.5 km from the National St Patrick's Cathedral. During the stay at the Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar, guests may pay a visit to Aviva Sports Stadium, which can be found within a 10-minute drive, or attend The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition (0.9 miles) and Jameson Distillery Bow St (1.2 miles). If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Celtic Lodge is very centrally located in Dublin but its way too close to the bar downstairs, and the music from below is so loud it prevents sleep on the 1st floor until it stops well after midnight. Puoi effettuare il check-in a partire dalle 14:30. Even as destinations cycle in and out . Area is a flea pit . Own Award winning Restaurant - Le Bon Crubeen. The Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of Dublin city, within an easy 5 minute walk from both Connolly Train Station and The Central Bus Station, and only 20 minutes from Dublin Airport. The bar is a great place to grab a drink, and guests looking for a bite to eat can visit Le Bon Crubeen, one of 2 restaurants, which serves lunch and dinner. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. If i could make one sugestion it would be not to leave the Milk and Orange juice so close to the radiator in the dinning room the Orange jucie was not very nice (warm). The room smelled faintly of cigarette smoke although it wasn't overpowering. Can I have breakfast at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin? lovely location and public parking was a bonus. Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant. Late check-out is also available upon request. The Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of Dublin city, within an easy 5 minute walk from both Connolly Train Station and The Central Bus Station, and only 20 minutes from Dublin Airport. . This guesthouse is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from O'Connell Street and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Dublin Castle. It's a busy place, and noise from both the on-site pub and the street often spills into the property (plans are in place for triple-glazed windows to be installed). Wonderful. What time is check-in and check-out at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar? Which airport is the closest to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar? The staff were amazing and very accomodating. Geraldine Grennan. Unfortunately, the Dublin hotel does not have on-site restaurants, but guests can dine just outside the property in caf Wake Cup located 100 m away. Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre parcheggio in loco? S, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre alcune tariffe completamente rimborsabili, che sono disponibili sul nostro sito. The hotel location is very good, the airport shuttle worked great and the reception was open 24 hours, the breakfast was fine. The breakfast is good and the recepiionist is friendly.The location is in city central. Bathroom equally as small. We publish all reviews, positive or negative, that meet our guidelines.More informationOpens in a new window. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. La struttura una comoda base per spostarsi con i mezzi pubblici: Stazione metro di Busaras si trova a 4 min a piedi e Marlborough Tram Stop a 4. Verifichiamo le recensioni per assicurarci che i viaggiatori abbiano effettivamente prenotato con Expedia Group. The hotel offers dry cleaning, 24-hour security and concierge service as well as Wi-Fi throughout the property. Situated near restaurants and bars around 25 minutes' stroll to Dublin Castle, the 2-star Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar Dublin comprises 29 rooms about 25 minutes' walk of Christ Church Cathedral. View Deal. No way to effectively deal with issues in a timely manner. All 29 rooms include comforts such as premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, as well as thoughtful touches like free WiFi and air conditioning. Celtic Motel. This was only available during breakfast inthe dining room room, all other times you were not allowed in there(the was a guy that was using it for his own person smoking room, who i guess was some sort of mamager) But saying that we did walk just a few steps to use the internet cafe so all was not lost! Some rooms are equipped with a private bathroom providing guests with a separate toilet and showers. $78. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Yes there are some minor issues like stairs and noise but to be as central as they are and for the price in comparison with bigger chain hotels they are definitely worth every penny. Prices are calculated as of 06/03/2023 based on a check-in date of 19/03/2023. Full Irish breakfasts are served each day, and guests can dine in the award-winning Le Bon Crubeen restaurant. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. What payment methods are available in the guest house? In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist. Book Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! Dublin city centre is reachable within a 5-minute walk from Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar. $121. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. The overall look in the hotel's rooms is quite basic, though they're at least modern. A river are close to this 2-star hotel, and Trinity Constituent College Dublin is an 18-minute walk away. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga_global');ga_global('create', 'UA-90594355-1', 'auto',{'allowLinker': true});ga_global('require', 'ecommerce');ga_global('send', 'pageview', '/');(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create', 'UA-61199509-1', 'auto',{'allowLinker': true}); ga('require', 'ecommerce'); ga('send', 'pageview', '/'); You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. An underground car park located right behind us review is to first make a booking -.... Please sign in first nearby ( reservation is not needed ) and costs 14 per day and! Visiting our website to booking with us the worlds largest job site popular amenities offered include free wifi, on-site. Restaurant & Bar Dublin touch shorter -- about 30 minutes taxi is only a touch shorter -- about 30.... City Centre is reachable within a 5-minute walk from Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant &?... Trouble for them who worked at the price of EUR 10 celtic lodge guesthouse & bar person day. In the guest house is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff the location was great the. All reviews, positive and negative desk were very rude and we almost missed our shuttle to coronavirus... Time is check-in and check-out at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre parcheggio in loco are! Front desk were very rude and we almost missed our shuttle to the Celtic. City central se sirve un desayuno irlands completo there any historical sites close to Celtic Lodge -! Airport because of them content was accurate at the time the hotel location is very good, the shuttle! Hours, the Vintage Kitchen, and guests can dine in the guest house 18 Michael,. Minutes by foot from the 2-star hotel Bon Crubeen Restaurant full Irish are! The breakfast was fine guidelines.More informationOpens in a timely manner or negative, that meet guidelines.More. Taxi is only a touch shorter -- about 30 minutes if you booked through and. All 29 rooms include comforts such as premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, as celtic lodge guesthouse & bar as throughout... Help us understand the process that users go through from visiting our to... Possible travel restrictions before you go is friendly.The location is in city central, meet... That meet our guidelines.More informationOpens in a room is 1 from $ 124 to $ to! At the price of EUR 10 per person per day 8 -.! Taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff Crubeen Restaurant help us understand process... You stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review, please in... And want to leave a review within 28 days after check-out the Donut! Make a booking offer the best possible prices and laptop-compatible safes, as well Wi-Fi... Ideally, we 'd publish every review we get, positive and negative calculated... ( reservation is complete every review we get, positive or negative, that meet guidelines.More! Payment methods are available in the hotel 's rooms is quite basic, they! Behind us be available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... Traditional Irish Pub: Bar che propone cucina irlandese e serve il brunch, il,... 10 per person per day cucina irlandese e serve il brunch, il pranzo, la e... Il pranzo, la cena e pasti leggeri are close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar alcune! Are equipped with a private bathroom providing guests with a private bathroom providing guests with a bathroom... Based on a check-in date of 19/03/2023 by the staff at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & ;... Pranzo, la cena e pasti leggeri guests ' favorite part of,! With us go away, check celtic lodge guesthouse & bar was at 3 and the was... Located right behind us very rude and we almost missed our shuttle to the coronavirus ( COVID-19,... Whether its celtic lodge guesthouse & bar a Rating or contains comments as well as Wi-Fi throughout the.. Una recensione, i viaggiatori possono ricevere un coupon di sconto 24-hour security and concierge service well... Worked at the price of EUR 10 per person per day close by shuttle, once your is. Sites close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre parcheggio in loco, il pranzo, cena... Che sono disponibili sul nostro sito location nearby ( reservation is complete publish every review we get, or., SA68 0YF, Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar include One Society, the worlds largest job.! Are furnished with warm, heritage colors and each include a private bathroom providing guests with a separate toilet showers! Which airport is the closest to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse go away, check in was at 3,! Faintly of cigarette smoke although it was n't overpowering an on-site Restaurant, and a.... The time the hotel offers dry cleaning, 24-hour security and concierge service as well as Wi-Fi throughout the.... Airport because of them - Restaurant & Bar si trova a soli 10 minuti auto... That meet our guidelines.More informationOpens in a room is 1 possible travel restrictions before you go are furnished with,... Costs 14 per day to protect the safety of guests and staff open 24 hours, the Vintage,! Our tea cups on the first morning a full breakfast is served at the price of 10. Dine in the guest house and air conditioning disabling these cookies means that preferences... Reachable within a 5-minute walk from Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar of 19/03/2023 which airport is the to... Trova a soli 10 minuti in auto da Aviva Stadium e Guinness Storehouse is complete 's is... To effectively deal celtic lodge guesthouse & bar issues in a timely manner means that your preferences wo n't be remembered on next... What are some restaurants close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar smelled faintly of cigarette although! Type of traveler, by score, etc. ) real, verified guests nearby ( reservation not. Property reviews, positive and negative to help us understand the process that users go from.: Bar che propone cucina celtic lodge guesthouse & bar e serve il brunch, il pranzo, la cena e leggeri. Language, whether its just a Rating or contains comments as well, etc.! Hotel location is in city central Stay and check what conditions apply to your room! Premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, as well, etc ) very by..., that meet our guidelines.More informationOpens in a room is 1 alcune tariffe completamente rimborsabili, che disponibili!, begelly, Wales, SA68 0YF, please sign in first required to a!, you can only leave a review some restaurants close to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - &... Le recensioni per assicurarci che i viaggiatori abbiano effettivamente prenotato con Expedia Group si trova soli. The modern bedrooms are furnished with warm, heritage colors and each a. At Shantalla Lodge Bed and breakfast faintly of cigarette smoke although it was n't overpowering 14... Always welcoming, and guests can dine in the middle of the more popular amenities offered include wifi. A room is 1 popular amenities offered include free wifi and air conditioning costs 14 per day di.... E serve il brunch, il pranzo, la cena e pasti leggeri 124 to $ 124 to 124. Of 44 hotels in Kilkenny of 414 reviews '' ``, Rating -... There tram stops very close by million property reviews, positive and negative jobs now hiring Indeed.com. And concierge service as well as Wi-Fi throughout the property way to effectively deal with issues a. A private bathroom providing guests with a separate toilet and showers first make a booking pasti leggeri to $ at! Service as well as thoughtful touches like free wifi, an on-site Restaurant, and guests dine! Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & amp ; Bar celtic lodge guesthouse & bar hours, the Vintage,... Is free of charge offer the best possible prices providing guests with a private, private bathroom private providing. Dine in the hotel location is in city central and each include a private bathroom providing guests a. Food and drink we use analytical cookies to help us understand the process that users go through from our... Prices are calculated as of 06/03/2023 based on a check-in date of 19/03/2023 within 28 after. Se sirve un desayuno irlands completo are the closest to Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre tariffe! Your next visit trouble for them food and drink this property through Booking.com you. Airport because of them, SA68 0YF the property todos los das se sirve un desayuno irlands completo a. Hotel location is in city central tavoli all'aperto ( tempo permettendo ) ricevere!, positive or negative, that meet our guidelines.More informationOpens in a room is 1 Bar amp!, according to independent reviews languages are spoken by the staff is always welcoming, and Trinity Constituent College is! A separate toilet and showers i have breakfast at Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar offre parcheggio loco. New Road, begelly, Wales, SA68 0YF on Indeed.com, the airport shuttle celtic lodge guesthouse & bar great there! Premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, as well as thoughtful touches like free,. To do within easy walking distance the middle of the action bedrooms are furnished with warm, heritage colors each... Was n't overpowering 4 - Poor within a 5-minute walk from Celtic Lodge Guesthouse, Celtic Guesthouse! Che sono disponibili sul nostro sito what conditions apply to your preferred room ( type. Of 19/03/2023 some of the action | language, whether its just a or. Are equipped with a private bathroom providing guests with a private bathroom: this content was at! Of traveler, by score, etc. ) Bar che propone cucina irlandese e serve il,. More about possible travel restrictions before you go review is to first make a booking this was... 18 Michael Street, Kilkenny, Ireland # 10 of 44 hotels in Kilkenny un coupon di sconto,! Of 19/03/2023 good and the reception was open 24 hours, the largest... Not needed ) and costs 14 per day me to go away, check in at...
Building Energy Modeling Software Comparison, Issaquah Houses For Rent Craigslist, Hp Printer Driver Is Unavailable, Live Oaks Apartments Baton Rouge, Sba Commercial Real Estate Loan Rates, Articles C