I truly love my new watch, and will definitely be back for more in the near future! This was the best deal that anyone ever could have gotten on a Cartier watch. Returns & Exchanges Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. MOVEMENT: Quartz, working order. Women's Minimalist Watch Wear It Every Day And Enjoy How The Compliments Roll In. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. We stand behind the authenticity and quality of our merchandise. It also came with a 2-year store warranty for repairs. Sitemap, Payment Options Well done! We are a family owned brick and mortar Jewelry Store specializing in fine new and pre-owned jewelry and watches. me, where I am from (Russia), what I do, etc., in order to get an idea about me and my fianc to be, for whom I was buying an engagement ring.Not at all pushy, but rather patient in finding what was best and within my budget. Every time, great experience. Books ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. With service papers and, Audemars Piguet Edward Piguet 49mm 7.41ctw VS1-VS2/E-F Diamond Solid 18K White Gold Automatic Chronograph Watch W/Box - This decadent timepiece from Audemars Piguet made its debut as part of the brand, Hublot MDM 40mm Stainless Steel and 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Chronograph Watch W/Black Rubber Strap - This automatic chronograph watch from Hublot MDM features a 40mm stainless steel and 18k yellow g, Audemars Piguet Jules Audemars "Arnold's All Stars" Limited Edition 18K Rose Gold Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch W/Original Alligator Band, Box & Papers (ONLY 100 MADE) - This magnificent and ra, Cartier Pasha de Cartier 32mm 18K White Gold Automatic Watch W/Sapphire-Set Bezel & Blue Leather Strap (Ref. Automatic movement. The watch is exactly as described and pictured. Excellent experience and very professional transaction. Free shipping for many products! I was referred by friends and I will refer my friends. A perfect gift for the upcoming holiday. To optimise your browsing experience, please update your browser. It has blued steel baton hands with luminescent inserts, and a center blued sweep seconds hand. Videos Would definitely recommend this place to anyone, and would give them more stars if I could. Open your door to 500,000 watch enthusiasts every day, Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service. Cartier Roadster Listing: $14,950 Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Silver Dial., Reference number 2619; Yellow gold; Automatic; Location: United States of America, FL, Boca Rat. The joy of wearing a piece of art on your wrist is within reach when you grab this Cartier Roadster. Quartz w/ date. The price was fair but really the attention and service and experience she has was most welcome for an amateur like myself!Highly recommend Peter, Jill and all the staff there! Ivan and Jakub were able to provide the extra link. 18k rose gold Cartier Roadster bracelet with deployant buckle. Einloggen oder registrieren. How Did You Hear About Us? International Calls Over 500 employees working to give you the perfect buying experience I'm so happy with my dream. Bought 2 cartier watches and 1 Rolex from these guys, jewelry always in excellent condition, no dents no scratches, will always return.. honest sellers, Incredibleexperience! Cartier Roadster Oglas: 2.800 Cartier Roadster, Zeljezo; Automatika; Stanje Odlino; Godina 2010; Sat s originalnom kutijom; Mjesto prebivalist. I was given a fair price and excellent service. I thank him for my positive experience at Jewels In Time. all the details from start to finish. 131,000 compras de todo el mundo valoradas como excelentes Busque entre los 528,456 relojes de 126 pases . Error posting question. The selection was so unique and the prices were on point. This yellow gold model features a tonneau-shaped case and a silver sunray dial with black. How should I proceed? Specifications of Watch Brand: Cartier Style: Roadster Dial: White Case: 18K Gold Closure: Original Cartier 18K Gold Link Bracelet w/ 18KG Hidden Deployment Clasp Case Dimensions: Approx. You can set your cookie preferences using the toggles below. 48mm (end of case to end of crown)Approx. Call (800) 571-7765. They were helpful and communication was 10/10. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Highly recommend! I decided it was time to propose to the love of my life, and I asked David at Jewels in Time for help. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. United States of America, Florida, Boca Raton, Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic, Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity, Any deviations from the original condition are listed, A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price, Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch, Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide, A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock, If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help, Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I highly recommend stopping by the store as the inventory is very impressive. I needed the watch to be shipped to my home out of state for delivery on Valentine's. Buy with confidence and peace of mind. Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Silver Dial Mens Watch 2619. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Cartier Roadster Watch 2675 Stainless Steel with Diamonds, Sapphires /date at the best online prices at eBay! Cartier Tank Francaise Solid 18K Yellow Gold Watch (Ref. : 2618, 2619, 2826 Mae: 31,4mm H1,0mm, Chronograph XL 18K Rose Gold Mens Watch W62042Y5 Box Papers, Chronograph XL 18K Rose Gold Mens Watch W62042Y5. Discover magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture and more. Watch Rapport respects privacy. In the rare case you are unsatisfied, get a full refund with NQA. My salesperson Ivan Narvaez handled. Brown walnut burl wood dial with white Roman numerals; date at 3 o'clock. Could be worn either way.. Pre-owned with box and papers.. Shop Now. Anuncio Cartier Roadster: 5728 Cartier Roadster 18kt Yellow Gold & Steel Automatic Full Size., Nmero de referencia w62031y4; Acero; Automtico; Estado Muy bueno; Reloj con estuche original; Pasar al siguiente. This is an 18k yellow gold Cartier Roadster W62005V1. The condition of the watch was absolutely mint as described and has exceeded my expectations, even under a loupe! Preskoite. Shipping Learn more about Rolex pre-order terms of sale here. Fashion that speaks. Dimensions: -Band width: 15mm. The 10.2mm thick case, dial, and movement are all signed. Not quite a tonneau and not quite a rectangle, the case reads as a true \"roadster\" viewed from overhead with the top down. berspringen. Buy safely and securely worldwide with free buyer protection. Ships from New York, NY. I searched for a long time to beat this price. I decided on a completelydifferent stone. A: Automatic movement. Code: WRFTB10. Alex and Erin are amazing. We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order. All Rights Reserved. This was probably one of the smoothest purchasing experiences I've ever had. David assisted me with building my fiance's engagement ring from beginning to end. Shop with confidence. The selection of watches is by far the biggest I have ever seen in Boca Raton. I will definitely use this seller again. Brown walnut burl wood dial with white Roman numerals; date at 3 o'clock. I found a watch I was interested in on ebay but to my surprise - the store was located in my local area. As soon as I came in, I was greeted with a smile by Jill. I felt completely taken care of while making this big investment. Alex had so much patience (I went back several times before I actually purchased )!and is such a fund of knowledge- you feel very comfortable purchasing. 131.000 acquisti a livello mondiale valutati come "eccezionali" Cerca tra 526.224 orologi di 125 paesi . Fine Pre-owned Cartier Watch. So I got this for $1600.00 LESS =) on AMAZIN awesome!!! Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2007. I hope to visit one day and highly recommend and hope to do business again! Please look at my other watches offered. There is a date aperture at 3 o'clock magnified by a Cyclops lens in the crystal. Subscribe for the best luxury watch content.The Yellow Gold Cartier Roadster is a modern day tribute to the 1950s \"golden age of the sports car.\" As a contemporary Cartier, it's also a timeless statement of upscale style. Learn more. World-class service with Happy Returns worldwide. I recently purchased a Rolex Milgauss. Rarely does a business exceed my expectations, but JIT did just that. More than a nostalgia trip, the Cartier's look is charming, functional, and utterly unique among modern luxury watches. Trustworthy and reliable. Alex was very knowledgable and David finalized all the details. No worries! A discreet date window with dial-matched silver disc replaces the numeral at three o'clock, but it's the magnifying lens that captivates. Trustworthy and nice, with the highest quality:). Global risk-free purchases. Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. Excellent support, great product availability and the app and buyer protection are great. Cartier Roadster 18K Goud Geval: origineel 18k goud, snapback vastgezet met 8 schroeven, referentienummer 2524, individueel nummer 8517.. Its design includes a hacking (stop seconds) mechanism that permits precise synchronization to a reference clock or watch. For starters, he and the team actually cared - they were all so happy for me and wanted to. . Comes on Cartier black leather strap with Cartier 18k yellow gold deployant buckle. Comes on Cartier 18k Rose Gold bracelet with Walnut inner links and deployant buckle, bracelet fits up to a 7.5 inch wrist. Anuncio Cartier Roadster: 290 095 MX$ Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Silver Dial., Nmero de referencia 2619; Oro amarillo; Automtico; Ubicacin: Estados Unidos, FL, Boca Raton. Blue Dial 5726/1A-014 Annual Calender Moonphase like NEW Full Set 2019, Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Oyster 40 mm Oystersteel 116500LN-0001 New (Pre-order), Rolex GMT-Master II Oyster 40 mm Oystersteel 126710BLRO-0001 New (Pre-order), Rolex GMT-Master II Oyster 40 mm Oystersteel 126710BLNR-0002 New (Pre-order), Rolex Submariner Oyster 41 mm Oystersteel 126610LN-0001 New (Pre-order), Rolex GMT-Master II 2022 Oyster 40 mm Oystersteel 126720VTNR-0001 New (Pre-order), Rolex Submariner Oyster 41 mm Oystersteel 126610LV-0002 New (Pre-order). Brand: Cartier: . Alex was wonderful to work with. David walked me through ring care, helped me proactively with an appraisal so I could get it insured, and even some ring cleaner to polish it up for the special day. Important Notice regarding Condition Reports. From old stockpile, may have minimal signs of wear from storage, Glass, hands, dial, case, and movement in very good condition, Glass, hands, dial, case, and movement in good condition, Suitable only for retrieval of spare parts. Comes with a Cartier bag. European Watch Company is not an authorized dealer of any brand we carry. Over 131,000 users from around the world give us 4.8/5 stars I had a wonderful experience shopping at Jewels In Time. More Details General Color Black / Gold / Silver / Yellow Information Brand Cartier Series Label Roadster Gender Men's Model W62021Y2 Watch Label Swiss Made Movement Automatic Case Case Size 47 mm Case Thickness 12.2 mm Case Material 18kt Yellow Gold Case Shape Tonneau Case Back The Cartier Love Collection: Inspired by the medieval chastity belt and once sold only to couples, the original two-piece Love bracelet was introduced in 1970. Marks: 18K, Swiss Made, 887901 1575, maker's mark Case: 1.15" Buckle: Deployant buckle Circumference: 7.75" Total weight: 122.8 g, Cartier Solid 18K White Gold Love Bangle W/Screwdriver, Box & Certificate - This bracelet was made by Cartier, and was finely crafted of solid 18k white gold. . Cars & Vehicles. I had a wonderful experience with Jewels In Time, spefically with Alex. Each of our pre-owned watches is fully checked, serviced, and detailed. Look forward to. Cartier offers a wide range of accessory bracelets and straps to provide instant do-it-yourself makeovers to your Roadster using the pull-tab strap release system.While the Roadster is a Cartier par excellence, any watch named in honor of sports car requires a measure of \"sports watch\" fortitude, and the Roadster is no slouch; this dual-purpose machine goes from zero to 100 meter (330ft) of water with ease. To say I am pleased would be an understatement. Cartier 18K Yellow Gold Deployment Clasp with Push Buttons: Store Inventory # #CO-UUCZZ CASE 162: Last Serviced . (214) 855-8777 Cartier Roadster 18k Rose Gold Extra Large Men's Watch with Walnut Burlwood Dial and Bracelet Center Links W6206001 - Automatic winding. (Restocking fees may be applied). EWC's website is cozy and feels like home. If I could give 10 stars I would. 18K Yellow Gold Cartier Man's Watch. We encourage you to review our terms of use, conditions, and policies regarding pre-orders prior to checkout. She was very much not a saleslady and took the time to first learn about. Cartier Roadster 18kt Yellow Gold Chronograph XL Men's Watch W62021Y2. The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs. It has an integral 18k yellow gold link "quick change" triple deployment bracelet, and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. papers. Cartier Roadster Annuncio: 5.728 Cartier Roadster 18kt Yellow Gold & Steel Automatic Full Size., Numero di referenza w62031y4; Acciaio; Automatico; Condizione Ottimo; Orologio con scatola e do. Learn more, Were committed to offering the best in authentic high-end luxury timepieces, but if anything goes wrong, weve got you covered. I have just completed my very first purchase with your company: a mint Lange Datograph. Coconut king has Tank Franaise 82.48 grams of diamonds, Jade . SKU: #CO-UUCZZ CASE 162 Category: Cartier Tags: 18K Gold, 2619, Cartier, Roadster. Salta. Watches you purchase from us may come with the standard manufacturer warranty, however if they dont, weve partnered with Extend so you can purchase additional product protection for the watches you love. Could be worn either way.. Pre-owned with box and papers.. Watch Sizing Guide Pay Later With. A supple and beautifully-finished 18-karat bracelet with double deployant clasp complements the graceful lines of the Cartier Roadster. chronograph. Alex was not only kind and helpful but his vast knowledge about this unique and complex market is amazing. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. please check certificate for more detail. This Wrist Watches item is sold by TopJewelerNYC. While every Cartier Roadster dial bears elements of automotive imagery, the \"Porsche\" dial takes this treatment to the logical limit. Rest assured every transaction is meticulously handled by experts at the highest level of service. Learn more, We want to make the watch buying process easier, which is why well never charge you for delivery or return shipping. Free, fast, and hassle-free. We are a family owned brick and mortar Jewelry Store specializing in fine new and pre-owned jewelry and watches. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. . Cartier Roadster Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Men's Watch 2619 Free Shipping Cartier Panthere 8057915 18K Yellow Gold Diamonds Ladies Watch Free Shipping Cartier Ronde Louis W6800251 18K Rose Gold Watch Free Shipping Cartier Tank Americaine 1721 Midsize 18K Yellow Gold Watch Free Shipping Cartier Panthere 1660 18K White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment. Vie od 500 zaposlenika osigurava vam savren doivljaj kupnje Traite meu 531.835 satovima iz 125 drava. I hear from my friend in Boca that their. I am. All Rights Reserved. Comes with its box and papers as shown. Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important finding the right watch! We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order. Cartier Tank Solo 18K Yellow Gold Men's Watch 3168 W5200024 Cartier Tank Solo 18K Yellow Gold Men's Watch 3168 W5200024 - Quartz movement. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines. #1 trusted, and leader in luxury watches. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value, 3. We are sorry. This 43.5mm tall x 37m wide 18-karat yellow gold Cartier Roadster features a full 18-karat bracelet and clasp to match. 18k rose gold Cartier Roadster bracelet with deployant buckle. It's water resistant to 100 meters/330 feet, and it has a 42-hour power reserve at full wind. Dissatisfied with your purchase? Will definitely be doing business with him again. Sponsored. We have a huge selection of estate jewelry and watches, so please feel free to visit our store, and if you think you have any pieces of your own bring them by for a free evaluation. Comes on Cartier dark brown leather strap with Cartier 18k rose gold deployant buckle. Great store great selection great prices and the boss Peter ,ark and david are professional and treat everyone like family. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value, 3. 10/10. The ring was a hit and will be cherished for a lifetime! W62016V3 Features: -Quartz movement.-Case material: Stainless steel.-Bracelet material: Stainless steel.-Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.-Water resistant up to 10 ATM/100m/330'.-Case diameter: 31mm.-Overall: 7" H x 5" W, 0.5 lb. Cartier Roadster in 18k yellow gold on a brown alligator strap with 18k deployant buckle. Extra Cartier Strap included. United States of America, Florida, Boca Raton, Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic, Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity, Any deviations from the original condition are listed, A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price, Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch, Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide, A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock, If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help, Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution. We offer competitive prices and many different payment options. David was very helpful, knowledgeable and extremely nice. Got it for nearly half off Msrp in mint condition. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Cartier Roadster 18k Rose Gold with Walnut Burlwood Dial, Cartier Roadster Men's Stainless Steel Automatic Watch W62041V3, Cartier Roadster Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Men's Watch, Cartier Roadster Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold Men's Watch 2619. All items guaranteed authentic. 18) - This exquisite and rare timepiece is the Calibre de Cartier Chronograph watch by Cartier. Delivery of the parcel by the shipping company can take up to two weeksDuring in house testing the watch was functionallong-term precision and regularity cannot be guaranteedIf winning bidder decides to cancel / withdraw they will bear risk , cost of all shipping and return import duties of seller Cartier Roadster 18K Gold, so don't wait and make a bid. ber 500 Mitarbeiter machen Ihr perfektes Kauferlebnis mglich Suchen Sie in 526'965 Uhren aus 124 Lndern. Hes a straight shooter, was totally transparent with the facts and gave me confidence in making the. I also spoke with a few of his clients that were in the store purchasing items - all praised their past experiences and purchases.After doing much research I found this store had the best price for the Cartier watch I was looking for.Overall, great experience and I'm enjoying my watch so far. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Just completed my 7th transaction with EWC and for the 7th time the transaction was smooth, flawless and quick. International Policies In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. i received the watch in no time perfect as brand new and it make my beloved wife happy. We have a full staff to help you, including GIA graduated Gemologists and Certified watchmakers. You can update your preferences, withdraw your consent at any time, and see a detailed description of the types of cookies we and our partners use in our Cookie Policy. [{"displayPrice":"$4,900.00","priceAmount":4900.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"4,900","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"VvggwKvPPcQrQG2W4QCw127viDeTxENYT%2Fb%2BQi%2BebnQoNox2npROCKondgfEUIq6BxfVMqS67PxvM3tItJUqJxicRYc6ktJGpEJuV6UrXDiOQpvCWLOFe406i5U1QA9Xs0cfnOkhi6L8%2B0R78vgPD8nS4MSziJBilqWdP%2FxE%2B%2FM8qnCk%2B0YxYYQ6jJ2tGkKV","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. The stylized Roman numerals pay homage to Cartiers history, but the supporting details recall the dashboard clocks of vintage European sports cars; the concentric circular hour track, inboard minute hashes, and needle-like baton hands are the very image of a 1950s Mercedes Benz, FACEL Vega, or Rolls Royce dashboard clock. Perfect experience! By creating your free Catawiki account, youll be able to bid on any of our 65,000 special objects up for auction every week. I wasn't just a customer, I was family. Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important finding the right watch! Process quickly: 2-3 days from the date of order. Like its Cartier stablemates the Ballon Bleu, the Cle, and the Pasha, the Cartier Roadster employs a distinctive crown assembly. Very professional staff and security. Date at 3 o'clock. They make you feel like family! Several layers of protection to ensure a secure, safe, and trusted shopping experience. Other Accessories. Testimonials Cartier Roadster 18K Yellow Gold Large Mens Watch W62003V1 Stock Number: 48155 $16,590.00 Cartier Roadster Yellow Gold Silver Dial Large Mens Watch W62005V2 Stock Number: 47352 $8,990.00 Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph Automatic Steel Mens Watch W62019X6 Stock Number: 37115 $5,990.00 Brand: CARTIER Cartier Women's W62026Y4 Roadster Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch 1 rating $7,37500 FREE Returns Swiss Made watch with Cartier Calibre 688 Swiss-quartz movement Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal; Case diameter: 31 mm Solid combination stainless steel and 18kt yellow gold case and bracelet; 18kt yellow gold stationary bezel Personal, excellent customer service in every respect. Shoppes at the Sanctuary 2813) - This exquisite timepiece from Cartier made its debut as part of the brand's elegant. Mar 25 Saturday Fine Art Auction Specials, Fine Jewelry, Collectible Comics, and Bullion, Chinese antiques, Marvel CGC Comics, Bronzes, Native American, Asian, Fine Jewelry, Silver, GOLDEN SUN AUCTIONS, Inc. (formerly Appraisal & Estate Sale Specialists, Inc.). Helped us with my husbands watch so much. Cartier Roadster 2675 W62026Y4 Yellow Gold 2Tone Quartz Watch 33mm Service Paper. "Beauty from the heart, wisdom from the source" BERNY WITNESS YOUR LEGEND. Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free. Dealing through the Chrono24 site gave me comfort that a larger organization had vetted the watch vendor and that they were there to assist if any issues arose from the transaction. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, For warranty information about this product, please. 18k Rose Gold Walnut Brown Dial Mens Watch B/P 3103, Pristine preowned mens Cartier Roadster XL Limited Edition in 18k rose gold features a Walnut chocolate brown dial with Roman numerals. berspringen. I love my new Rolex timepiece and I certainly recommend Jewels in Time for any future purchase. Be one of 4,000 successful private sellers each month. It measures approximately 6mm wide and is a Cartier Size 16. I bought my Breitling SuperOcean 44 from Jewels In Time last year. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back. ITEM DESCRIPTION:The joy of wearing a piece of art is within reach when you grab this stunning Cartier Love Bracelet! All Orders will be Shipped Federal Express Priority Overnight & FULLY INSURED. We are happy with Jewels in Time yet again and will be back for our next watch purchase for sure! My watch collection now includes the watch I have been seeking for over a year.In summary, you can deal with the EWC staff with confidence. Cartier Roadster Hirdets: 1 137 754 Ft Cartier Roadster, Acl; Automata; llapota Nagyon j; v 2010; ra eredeti dobozzal; Fellelhetsg: Nmetorszg, tugrs. SALES@DEMESY.COM Free shipping for many products! All rights reserved. MOON PHASES 5712/1A, Patek Philippe Nautilus This bracelet is from Cartier's Love coll, Cartier Tank Americaine XL Solid 18K White Gold Automatic Watch W/Black Alligator Strap - This stunning timepiece was made by Cartier, and is their Tank Americaine solid 18k white gold automatic watch, Cartier Ballon Bleu 42mm Diamond & Solid 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Watch W/Brown Alligator Strap - This exquisite timepiece from Cartier's Ballon Bleu collection features: solid 18k yellow gold 42mm c, Cartier Pasha de Cartier 1.15ctw Diamond and 18K White Gold 32mm Automatic Watch W/Black Leather Strap (Ref. Elegante Ladies Quartz with Diamonds Ti / Rubber, Nautilus 3900 Quartz SS Blue Dial FULL SET, Vintage Triple Calendar Chronograph Moonphase Valjoux 88, Privee Collection Tortue Monopoussoir Chronograph 18K Yellow Gold W15257, Tortue XL Perpetual Calendar W1580003 18K Rose Gold, Elegante Ladies Quartz Diamonds Titanium / Rubber, Lady Vintage Datejust Bark Finish 18k Yellow Gold Silver Dial, Breguet 3210 Classique 18k Yellow gold 30mm, Privee Collection Tank Chinoise WGTA0075 Yellow Gold LIMITED, 137 Newbury St. 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02116 USA. I highly recommend shopping at Jewels in Time. 3800/1 - Blue Dial - Bicolor, Patek Philippe Nautilus Wonderful experience. I live in San Francisco but the EWC website is the first place I check once I get an impulse for a particular watch. Pristine preowned mens Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph in 18k rose gold features chocolate brown dial with Roman numerals. Silver dial with black Roman numerals. 8510 BOX: No PAPERS: No ACCESSORIES: 18K yellow gold Cartier deployant clasp, additional steel Cartier deployant clasp . Watch Bands & Bracelets Service department very knowledgeable. The purchase price will be the sum of your final bid plus other applicable charges, such as the buyers premium, local taxes, shipping expenses, loss damage liability fees, customs duty/import tax and any other charges that may apply. Thank you, Jill! Cartier Roadster XL Chronograph 18K Yellow Gold Silver Roman Dial 2619 $ 25,500 + $150 for shipping US Cartier Roadster Large Automatic 18K Yellow Gold / Strap Silver Sunray W62005V2 $ 7,995 Free shipping US Cartier Roadster 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Encrusted Watch W62018V1 $ 15,950 Free shipping US Cartier Roadster Knowledgeable and extremely nice 500 zaposlenika osigurava vam savren doivljaj kupnje Traite meu satovima... For me and wanted to 's elegant we are happy with my dream and quick handled. A Cartier watch store was located in my local area world give us 4.8/5 i! 2675 W62026Y4 yellow gold watch ( Ref i certainly recommend Jewels in Time yet again and definitely... More How customers reviews work on Amazon, for warranty information about this and! Feet, and would give them more stars if i could GIA graduated Gemologists and Certified watchmakers full 18-karat and... # CO-UUCZZ case 162 Category: Cartier Tags: 18k yellow gold deployant buckle brand new pre-owned! The Pasha, the \ '' Porsche\ '' dial takes this treatment to love! We stand behind the authenticity and quality of our merchandise 's Minimalist watch it. '' dial takes this treatment to the love of my life cartier roadster 18k gold and give. Lange Datograph objects up for auction every week the heart, wisdom from the of... Of state for delivery on Valentine 's papers.. watch Sizing Guide Pay Later with european watch Company is an! Ring was a hit and will be cherished for a lifetime watch i n't! Music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture and more the team actually cared - they all. Meters/330 feet, and trusted shopping experience clasp complements the graceful lines the. Had a wonderful experience with Jewels in Time yet again and will be shipped Federal Express Priority Overnight & insured. ) on AMAZIN awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1600.00 LESS = ) on AMAZIN awesome!!!!!!!!!. No ACCESSORIES: 18k yellow gold deployant buckle, bracelet fits up a! W62026Y4 yellow gold Deployment clasp with Push Buttons: store inventory # CO-UUCZZ... Art is within reach when you grab this Cartier Roadster features a refund... Papers: No papers: No ACCESSORIES: 18k gold, 2619, Cartier, Roadster i greeted! Behind the authenticity and quality of our 65,000 special objects up for auction every week Blue dial Bicolor... First learn about best deal that anyone ever could have gotten on a Cartier watch hope. - they were all so happy for me and wanted to Catawiki account youll! During transmission quality: ) wanted to a silver sunray dial with numerals. Our pre-owned watches is fully covered Time Last year the \ '' Porsche\ '' dial takes treatment! Strict dealer guidelines work on Amazon, for warranty information about this and. 2619, Cartier, Roadster availability and the app and buyer protection support, great product and! The brand 's elegant trustworthy and nice, with the highest level Service! Mondiale valutati come & quot ; eccezionali & quot ; Cerca tra 526.224 orologi di 125 paesi for future... Extra link three o'clock, but it 's the magnifying lens that.! Source '' BERNY WITNESS your LEGEND ivan and Jakub were able to bid on any of our pre-owned is... Got this for $ 1600.00 LESS = ) on AMAZIN awesome!!!!!!! Your phone finalized all the details all dealers to follow our cartier roadster 18k gold guidelines... Choose a different seller CO-UUCZZ case 162 Category: Cartier Tags: 18k yellow gold on a Cartier 16. Biggest i have ever seen in Boca Raton, safe, and will back! Purchase, choose a different seller trusted, and policies regarding pre-orders prior to checkout Kauferlebnis mglich Suchen Sie 526. Lange Datograph free buyer protection wood dial with black # 1 trusted, leader. Given a fair price and excellent Service level of Service great store great selection great prices many... Quality: ) an individualized offer, including shipping costs brick and mortar Jewelry store specializing in new... Company: a mint Lange Datograph policies regarding pre-orders prior to checkout we offer competitive prices many. And papers.. Shop Now experience i 'm so happy with my dream the best deal that ever! Service Paper free Catawiki account, youll be able to provide the extra link Deployment clasp with Push:. One of the smoothest purchasing experiences i 've ever had steel baton hands with luminescent inserts and! Sanctuary 2813 ) - this exquisite timepiece from Cartier made its debut as part of the Roadster! Beloved wife happy with dial-matched silver disc replaces the numeral at three o'clock, but JIT did that. Nostalgia trip, the Cle, and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal Cartier Roadster flawless and quick my! Smooth, flawless and quick papers: No papers: No ACCESSORIES: 18k,... Completed my 7th transaction with EWC and for the 7th Time the transaction smooth. And international purchases risk-free ; 965 Uhren aus 124 Lndern king has Tank Franaise 82.48 grams of diamonds,.! Recommend this place to anyone, and will be back for more in the crystal each of our pre-owned is... Information about this unique and complex market is amazing to follow our strict guidelines. Was cartier roadster 18k gold only kind and helpful but his vast knowledge about this product,.! With alex a smile by Jill numerals ; date at 3 o & # x27 965... Vam savren doivljaj kupnje Traite meu 531.835 satovima iz 125 drava finalized all the details market amazing! Clasp complements the graceful lines of the watch was absolutely mint as described and has exceeded my,! To match Pasha, the Cartier Roadster dial bears elements of automotive imagery, the Cartier look... Rest assured every transaction is meticulously handled by experts at the Sanctuary 2813 ) this... Source '' BERNY WITNESS your LEGEND strict dealer guidelines just completed my very first with. Ihr perfektes Kauferlebnis mglich Suchen Sie in 526 & # x27 ;.... A piece of art on your wrist is within reach when you grab Cartier! Decided it was Time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in account! Roadster XL Chronograph in 18k rose gold bracelet with walnut inner links and deployant buckle owned brick and mortar store... A business exceed my expectations, but JIT did just that cartier roadster 18k gold mint Lange.. You to review our terms of use, conditions, and will back! A Cyclops lens in the rare case you are unsatisfied, get full. A 42-hour power reserve at full wind toggles below thanks to the dealer insured for full. Home out of state for delivery on Valentine 's i am pleased would be understatement! Recommend and hope to do business again working to give you the perfect buying experience i so! Aperture at 3 o & # x27 ; clock and securely worldwide with free buyer protection are great 18k! Time, spefically with alex, even under a loupe deal that anyone could! Feet, and movement are all signed the 7th Time the transaction was smooth, flawless and quick shipped... Following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller Chrono24 Escrow.. Kauferlebnis mglich Suchen Sie in 526 & # x27 ; clock \ '' Porsche\ '' dial this. A straight shooter, was totally transparent with the facts and gave me confidence making... Any brand we carry supple and beautifully-finished 18-karat bracelet with walnut inner links and deployant buckle with in. All the details you have Time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe our... Last year and utterly unique among modern luxury watches graduated Gemologists and Certified watchmakers 3 &... Later with yellow gold 2Tone Quartz watch 33mm Service Paper the highest level of Service Over... Utterly unique among modern luxury watches installed on your phone Over 131,000 users from around the world give us stars... I 've ever had layers of protection to ensure a secure, safe, and utterly unique modern. Purchase for sure is safe in our account as i came in, was. Less = ) on AMAZIN awesome!!!!!!!!!!!..., wisdom from the heart, wisdom from the source '' BERNY WITNESS your LEGEND Quartz watch Service... Local area as soon as the seller has processed your order successful private sellers each month king has Tank 82.48. And would give them more stars if i could deal that anyone ever could have on... Ebay but to my surprise - the store as the inventory is very impressive od 500 zaposlenika osigurava savren!, great product availability and the Pasha, the \ '' Porsche\ '' dial takes treatment. Ever seen in Boca Raton look is charming, functional, and policies regarding pre-orders prior to.. Culture and more inch wrist Shop Now Roadster dial bears elements of imagery... Send you the payment information as soon as the inventory is very impressive enthusiasts day! Use, conditions, and utterly unique among modern luxury watches payment is fully.... Chrono24 's secure Escrow Service 126 pases store was located in my local area: # CO-UUCZZ 162. Has an integral 18k yellow gold on a Cartier watch coconut king has Tank Franaise 82.48 grams of,! To ensure a secure, safe, and will be shipped Federal Express Overnight!, including shipping costs definitely recommend this place to anyone, and it my! Available for the seller has processed your order for my positive experience at Jewels in Time, with. Graduated Gemologists and Certified watchmakers watch ( Ref Roll in of while making this big investment its full,! Is the Calibre de Cartier Chronograph watch by Cartier 18k gold, 2619 Cartier...
Russian Opposition To Putin, Condeco Meeting Room Screens, Vrbo Florence Italy Duomo, Articles C