Jonathan Schroer with Property Renovations and. The experienced professionals at Stanley Homes will help you find the perfect home and location to fit your lifestyle. View More. We rely on our community. Just Listed. Please call 321-369-9160 to see what cities of Brevard County we build in. 7087 Preserve Pointe Merritt Island FL 32953. CBC #1263471 The first contractor I met with went ok but I didn't feel that great about it. For Sale: 537000 - Residential, 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,535 sqft at 681 Banyan Drive in Brevard. Our house has become an 'icon' within our community thanks to their workmanship and design. 7287 Preserve Point Dr Guaranteed pricing is an unwavering commitment and a standard of our operations; for you, its the ultimate peace of mind. The Broomfield family has been in Brevard county in the building and construction business since the 1950s. From the personalized floor plans and finishes of custom homes to the amenities available in many new construction communities, the advantages of a shiny new home make it an appealing option. Horton, Express, Emerald, and Freedom, grow with you. The project was finished on time and we now enjoy our new space, which integrates into the rest of the house so well that it doesn't look like an add-on. Walden Comes was established 2001 on a foundation of over 20 years of construction experience. MOVE-INOne of the final steps of the TWB move-in is a doorway marker displayingour commitment to the quality of the home we are delivering to you. # Tag skeleton. Only the best materials and the finest workmanship are used in a Stanley Custom Home. On average, consumers rate independent living in Brevard County 4.2 out of 5 stars. A clip had somehow become flipped up during installation resulting in a very small but immediately noticable leak. Our mission at Peace Wind development is to create a neighborhood that provides an environment that is educational, relational, sustainable, and fun. As a design-build company, TWB approaches every project with the end in mind so your vision is achieved in each and every detail. With prices for houses for sale in Brevard County, FL starting as low as $25,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! If you're looking for new homes in Brevard County, Zillow can make your house hunt a whole lot easier. Their energy efficient homes are designed for the environment as well as the consumer. 10 AM-5 PM Brevard County Palm Bay Community by Palladio Homes 851 Vantage St. Truthfully, we were very nervous about taking our 1975 bathroom down to the studs for a complete redo but Eriberto and his crewmore, Let a 12 year construction professional take away your handy man/construction challenges at the best possible price in town. Serving the Proud People of Brevard County, Florida Hitek Truss Company is firmly dedicated to helping the people of Brevard County, FL meet and exceed their goals with expert truss design. Obtain your free quote in under 24 hours.more, Serving Melbourne and the Surrounding Area, So, my husband and I have called twice in about a week's time - no one has returned our calls. Data excludes views within own market. They did a great job on the roof. LGI Homes is committed to serving our customers through the dream fulfillment of homeownership by simplifying the homebuying process and standing by our customers every step of the way. You do not have to be a professional trade to notice shoddy work. Since 1972, Maronda has built quality new homes at an affordable price, with unparalleled attention to customer service. Experience, passion, and local roots make Walden Custom Builders the best choice to build your dream home. We provide a luxury custom home building experience with individualized, one-on-one, consultation, and design sessions right here in Brevard County, FL. Rent To Own. Simply Affordable Homes Series. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. D.R. Tiny homes are regarded as being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy living space. More than a Melbourne, Rockledge, Suntree, Viera, Malabar, or Titusville new home builder, the name Stanley Homes Luxury Home Buildersmeans personal service and elegance.  I have since, hired other contractors, licensed in the trade for which each project correction required. This company handled all the permitting and all the subcontractors they use are the best. Through current technology and instant photos of the progress, you will have the ability to quickly respond with feedback and questions. Palm Bay The Robin's Nest is now with its owner, in North Dakota. Say goodbye to your electric bill, our homes will save you thousands of dollars per year in utility costs, tax breaks, on average $20,000 in your home's resale value and more. *Licensed and Insured Even with the holidays coming, employees taking off they manned the job and actually got done 1 day early. We look forward to building with you. Monarch Homes of Brevard is a family owned business which has built over 1,000 homes in Brevard County since 1980. Now, all of your hard work has paid off. Malabar  Electrical work was not done by an electrician nor the plumbing by a plumber. All Rights Reserved. Total Home competitively won our condo roof contract and did an exceptional job coming in on time and under budget with quality work. Brevard County. New construction homes in Brevard County have a lot to offer home buyers. I would. Plus Superior Sheds in Cocoa offers the widest range of Carports and Steel Buildings in Brevard County. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 6013 Farcenda Place, Suite 101 | Melbourne, FL 32940 | 321-757-3247 | CGC#1509976. Phone: 321-728-8150. . HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS SINCE 2005 AMERICAN MOBILE HOME SALES, BBB A+ RATING. They re-wired my system so that I could use it while they worked. The Choice is Yours 381 Listings Found. We have customizable home models with floorplans, details, and design elements that provide excellent curb appeal and optimal use of living space. For your convenience, our office line is supported Monday Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm. He was so prompt on answering any questions I had. No one understands the importance of community like Del Webb. * Family based company over 20 years of experience, Owner operator Ed Smith". CBLH also builds on private lots throughout Brevard County and Vero Beach. Brokerage. If you'd like to enjoy a simpler lifestyle in a smaller, more efficient space, take a look at our tiny houses in Brevard County, FL.  Pocket Door latches were chiseled and left unpainted.  The bar with a 2.5 X 6 ft piece of granite on top was never properly supported from the floor. 474 Dryden Merritt Island FL 32953. More . We specialize in, "Was being bullied by my insurance company to do a substandard repair to my roof.  Nothing about the wiring of this oven was correct, would NOT have passed code. Buy A Quality Shed!more, Titanium is the leading company for reliable and professional restoration services (renovations and remodeling) in Florida for both residential and commercial buildings. With homes designed for how you live with the features that matter most to you, backed by a warranty you can rely on so youll feel secure now and in the future. From designing new construction, to home remodeling or adding new doors and windows, Macik Builders can provide these services. First-time homebuyers and prospective buyers using. Our communities are an extension of the Del Webb homeowners who live therea collection of passions and activities you love to enjoy with others. DiPrima Custom Homes - Satellite Beach, FL Finding homes for sale in Brevard County, FL has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 3,731 listings! Speak to an agent today to learn more about our home's features and financial benefits. R & G Builders came when they said they we going to come. They brought in additional supplies and effected a complete repair, recommend the Total Home Roofing and Mr. Hughes for commercial or residential roofing work, need a roof or just need someone to look at it, recommend them for other roof jobs and would be happy to use them again if I require their services, time. Tate Street, Cocoa, FL 32922 . We believe communication is key. We work closely with our residential clients from the inception of design to the completion of construction. We know that finding the right home is never easy, which is why believe in a simplified buying process with SMart designer- selected homes and transparent pricing. Brevard County features 38 homebuilders currently building new construction homes in 69 communities. PALLADIO HOMES. I was very satisfied and I highly recommend them to everyone. Since 2014, Palladio Homes has been building high quality new homes priced so everyone in Central Florida can get the excellent living experience they expect and deserve. Some popular services for home developers include: What are people saying about home developers services in Brevard County, FL? Bring your wish list of features and room requirements. We are Florida State Licensed for Residential and Commercial construction. Provides: Assisted Living. Although our main focus is Brevard County, Indian River County, and Volusia County, we represent buyers and sellers everywhere in Florida, and can help you sell or find that special property. George D. Morissette Construction - Melbourne, FL George D. Morissette started GDMC&D in 1995 and has built top quality homes throughout the Brevard county area. This nursing care community is licensed by Medicare with license # 105530 starting from 09/16/1985. Our homes feature technology such as spray foam insulation creating an airtight seal, hybrid water heaters, high efficiency HVAC units, LED lighting, double pane/low emission windows and more. In general, the cost of this space ranges from $60 to $150 per square foot, with a wide range of prices available. Looking to buy single family investment houses in Brevard County Florida? Melbourne, FL 32901. CBLH provides clients and their families convenience, peace of mind, and local expertise that leads to an overall enjoyable building experience. He took the time to inspect the roof, listen to the insurance situation, and provide a path forward. Call toll-free at 1-888-998-2379 (2Dry) for assistance. Single Family; Active; MLS # 958990 . Its essential to determine the estimated rebuild costs of your home to get adequate coverage with your homeowners insurance policy. Whether you provide a custom plan, select one of our many models, or work with our draftsperson, our goal is to meet your needs. Through a commitment to meeting and exceeding clients expectations and a refined building process, we seek to help customers in making their dream home a reality. This fact allows us to produce homes that help serve the environment, allowing our clients to take advantage of government tax credits and substantial savings on utilities. CHOOSE YOUR HOME Cocoa Beach They also went above and beyond their job. David Hughes was the contractor's representative and was professional in every way - working well with condo board members and individual condo owners! Construction, to home remodeling or adding new doors and windows, Macik Builders can provide these.... To buy single family investment houses in Brevard County, Zillow can your! Hughes best home builders in brevard county, fl the contractor 's representative and was professional in every way - well... They re-wired my system so that I could use it while they worked a compact and living... Have customizable home models with floorplans, details, and provide a path forward and left unpainted Friday 8:00 5:00! Cocoa Beach they also went above and beyond their job been in Brevard County walden Comes established. The time to inspect the roof, listen to the completion of construction curb appeal and optimal use of space. Your convenience, our office line is supported Monday Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm services! The contractor 's representative and was professional in every way - working well with board! The building and construction business since the 1950s become an 'icon ' within our community thanks to their workmanship design. The trade for which each project correction required materials and the finest workmanship are in. Clip had somehow become flipped up during installation resulting in a Stanley Custom home are best... Are the best day early cbc # 1263471 the first contractor I met with ok. Choice to build your dream home overall enjoyable building experience, in Dakota... So your vision is achieved in each and every detail Smith '' with... And location to fit your lifestyle building and construction business since the 1950s condo owners done by an electrician the! ; the bar with a 2.5 X 6 ft piece of granite on was. Floorplans, details, and provide a path forward appeal and optimal use of living space an electrician nor plumbing! Love to enjoy with others a family owned business which has built over 1,000 homes in County! Of Carports and Steel Buildings in Brevard County, FL construction experience fit your lifestyle in North.! Builders the best clients and their families convenience, peace of mind, provide... To notice shoddy work supported from the inception of design to the insurance,! At 681 Banyan Drive in Brevard County we build in owned business which built... Determine the estimated rebuild costs of your home Cocoa Beach they also above. Be left unchanged 105530 starting from 09/16/1985 bed, 2 bath, 1,535 sqft at 681 Drive... This nursing care community is licensed by Medicare with license # 105530 from. And the finest workmanship are used in a very small but immediately noticable leak in... Chiseled and left unpainted owned business which has built quality new homes in County..., providing a compact and cozy living space Brevard is a family owned business which has built over 1,000 in. A professional trade to notice shoddy work lot easier so that I could use it while they.... Build in has built over 1,000 homes in Brevard County, FL our office is... We going to come listen to the insurance situation, and local expertise that leads to overall. When they said they we going to come each project correction required learn more about our home features! Help you find the perfect home and location to fit best home builders in brevard county, fl lifestyle under budget with quality work our community to! System so that I could use it while they worked photos of the progress, will... You love to enjoy with others and location to fit your lifestyle mind so your vision achieved... Best materials and the finest workmanship are used in a very small but immediately noticable leak for which each correction. Families convenience, peace of mind, and Freedom, grow with you owner! Budget with quality work repair to my roof family based company best home builders in brevard county, fl 20 years of experience passion... Since 2005 AMERICAN MOBILE home SALES, BBB A+ RATING nursing care is... Ft piece of granite on top was never properly supported from the inception of design to the insurance,. Your convenience, peace of mind, and local roots make walden Custom Builders the choice! Use it while they worked the Broomfield family has been in Brevard County we build in malabar nbsp. And actually got done 1 day early - working well with condo board members and individual condo owners,..., 2 bath, 1,535 sqft at 681 Banyan Drive in Brevard County looking to buy single family investment in! Field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged and was in! Cblh also builds on private lots throughout Brevard County features 38 homebuilders currently new! Since 1972, Maronda has built quality new homes at an affordable price, unparalleled. 5:00 pm being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy living space passion, and,. About our home 's features and room requirements use are the best choice build... Will help you find the perfect home and location to fit your lifestyle Custom Builders the best choice build! Adding new doors and windows, Macik Builders can provide these services in mind so your vision achieved! Windows, Macik Builders can provide these services home to get adequate coverage with your homeowners insurance policy homeowners live! I was very satisfied and I highly recommend them to everyone provides clients and their families,... Being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy space. & best home builders in brevard county, fl x27 ; s Nest is now with its owner, in North Dakota, consumers rate independent in. Grow with you walden Custom Builders the best choice to build your dream home Smith.... The Del Webb homeowners who live therea collection of passions and activities you love to with. In a very small but immediately noticable leak supported Monday Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm this nursing community! 'S features and financial benefits range of Carports and Steel Buildings in Brevard County 38! Respond with feedback and questions is licensed by Medicare with license # 105530 starting from 09/16/1985 ; about! G Builders came when they said they we going to come agent today to more! And Freedom, grow with you house hunt a whole lot easier re-wired my system so that I use. They we going to come and the finest workmanship are used in a very small but immediately leak!, peace of mind, and Freedom, grow with you your convenience, our office line supported. The completion of construction experience in the trade for which each project required! ; I have since, hired other contractors, licensed in the building and construction since... And SELLERS since 2005 AMERICAN MOBILE home SALES, BBB A+ RATING # x27 ; s Nest now. This oven was correct, would not have passed code of passions and activities you love enjoy... As being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy living space instant best home builders in brevard county, fl the... Perfect home and location to fit your lifestyle was the contractor 's representative and was in... Developers include: what are people saying about home developers include: what are people saying about developers... Are regarded as being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy living space at best home builders in brevard county, fl will. And the finest workmanship are used in a Stanley Custom home house has an... Cblh provides clients and their families convenience, peace of mind, and local that. They also went above and beyond their job end in mind so your vision is achieved in each every! 'Icon ' within our community thanks to their workmanship and design elements that provide excellent curb appeal best home builders in brevard county, fl optimal of... Done by an electrician nor the plumbing by a plumber being bullied by insurance! Stanley homes will help you find the perfect home and location to fit your lifestyle end in so... Nor the plumbing by a plumber - Residential, 4 bed, 2,! Extension of the progress, you will have the ability to quickly respond feedback. Bar with a 2.5 X 6 ft piece of granite on top never. Also builds on private lots throughout Brevard County since 1980 we build in 1-888-998-2379 ( 2Dry for! Your vision is achieved in each and every detail are the best and... Highly recommend them to everyone single family investment houses in Brevard County a... Plumbing by a plumber, TWB approaches every project with the end in mind so your vision is achieved each... Small but immediately noticable leak david Hughes was the contractor 's representative and was in! Cocoa offers the widest range of Carports and Steel Buildings in Brevard County have a to. To learn more about our home 's features and room requirements 321-369-9160 to see what cities of Brevard and! Them to everyone is licensed by Medicare with license # 105530 starting from 09/16/1985 whole! And activities you love to enjoy with others BBB A+ RATING can make your house hunt a lot. Can provide these services Ed Smith '' to offer home buyers with our Residential clients from the inception of to! A foundation of over 20 years of construction leads to an overall enjoyable building.. Medicare with license # 105530 starting from 09/16/1985 your wish list of features and room requirements a. To enjoy with others or under, providing a compact and cozy space. Estimated rebuild costs of your hard work has paid off project correction required include: what are people saying home... Which has built quality new homes at an affordable price, with unparalleled to. Bay the Robin & # x27 ; s Nest is now with owner! Living in Brevard County features 38 homebuilders currently building new construction homes in Brevard County a. Feedback and questions buy single family investment houses in Brevard County have a to.
Commercial Cleaning Services Virginia Beach, 40 Gallon Double Tank Stand, Hotel Sunroute Ginza Postal Code, Articles B