Would highly recommend as well as looking forward to purchasing from them again. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect Amber and this is it. Exactly as described. See more of Attar Bazaar on Facebook. I agree that Persian amber is the perfect amber of them all: refined and without any bitter or harsh overtones, a rich vanilla-like scent that is not at all "masculine" , and can be worn alone or as a nice warm backdrop for other fragrances. This is one of my very favorite Attar Bazaar fragrant oils. The fragrance is also durable, lasting all day. I love it! I think it has an aged-quality about it. Judging by it's scent, it's the only one that is natural (or primarily so). Experience the Aromatic Heritage of the Middle East! I love the subtlety of each fragrance. It is a divinely pure, but also rich, warm, and mysterious scent. 5 stars!! I'm a guy and have used this oil for 7 years, it's my favorite. Attar Bazaar Fall Collection Persian Amber (47) $10.95 Egyptian Musk (32) $9.95 Tunisian Patchouli (22) $9.95 Persian Shafayat (16) $9.95 Sudanese Black Rose (14) $9.95 Tunisian Amber (16) $9.95 Tunisian Frankincense (17) $10.95 Indian Patchouli - Essential Oil (16) $9.95 View all products featured product Attar Bazaar Log In. This wonderful amber scent opens with a somewhat sweet cedarwood note and then lingers down into a deep warm ambery balsam. A LITTLE SISTER TO THE WILDERNESS. Create new account. People always tell me how good I smell. I find heavier notes like patchouli and incensy type scents work ROP, BBW You're The One / BBW A Thousand Wishes and BBW Rose +. By LILIAN BELL. DE. really complex and interesting! Very impressed with Persian Amber. Attar Bazaar Coupons March 2023 - 25% OFF Treat yourself to huge savings with Attar Bazaar Promo Codes: 4 promo codes, and 11 deals for March 2023. go to attarbazaar.com All 15 Codes 4 Deals 11 Free Shipping 1 Sitewide 6 For Free Try all Attar Bazaar codes at checkout in one click. I used to do jewelry work that involved carved amber and this scent is the recreation of that mood. (Eqyptian, Sweet and Tunisian White), Persian Amber (so thick, it comes with a dip stick) and Tunisian Sandalwood. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Delhi, Agra & Jaipur (Eyewitness Travel Guides).pdf - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. I got my bottle today of Persian Amber today ( It came speedy fast ! ) I put it on in the morning and I can still smell it at night. 16mo, Cloth, $1.25. Long-lasting artisanal OUD attar fragrance that can be enjoyed for over 12 hours after application. I bought several from this vendor and love all of them. Won't wear off after just 15 or 20 minutes. Attar Bazaar is your source for domestic and imported fragrance and essential oils that have been meticulously selected for the highest quality. If I need a lift, just smelling my wrists again reminds me of the loving spark that keeps me going. Hotter than other varieties of amber, excellent for healing the heart on a spiritual level. will purchase in the future Sherif. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2021, This scent is beautiful. Fall in love with yourself with our tiny wonders today! Create new account. See more of Attar Bazaar on Facebook. Keep some gift some! Wrapped beautifully, excellent shipping, amazing fragrance. Attar Bazaar competes with other top perfume boxes such as FragranceNet.com, Dossier and FragranceX. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hotter than other varieties of amber, excellent for healing the heart on a spiritual level. I've worn this for year and is one of my favorite Ambers, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Get these rich OUD fragrances in various fragrances, they are halal, natural, pure blends, alcohol free and worth a try. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. I like this one too, but I wouldn't buy it again because it doesn't last on my skin compared to the other amber fragrances I've bought from AB, it smells similar to the other ones too, so I will just buy another AB amber oil that's more potent. Very rare and very special! Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. THE SCENT IS VERY PLEASING ~ BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION ~ THE TEXTURE OF THE PERSIAN AMBER IS VERY VISCOUS ~ IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT CLOSER TO AN OIL CONSISTENCY ? and it's a nice, soft fragrance so I don't feel self-conscious worrying that it might irritate someone I encounter while wearing itthere are so many people who are sensitive to fragrances these days and I certainly don't want to make anyone uncomfortable! My first purchase from Attar Bazaar was the Tunisian amber, which I loved. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Log In. It is Oud Based, Alcohol Free, Vegan & Pure - Free. I received a sample-size vial of this, have worn over a dozen times, am only now running low enough to consider repurchasing. Perfect for giting or personal use. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Persian Amber Fragrance Oil with Dip Stick by Attar Bazaar (1 Dram). These oils last for days in our hair. Some reviews call it sweet, but it really isn't overly sweet on my skin. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Pure Enrichment. It's a very exotic, long lasting, warm fragrance, that reminds me of oils I purchased while in the Middle East and from the old Oriscent website (but far less expensive). Never forget also, the rarest of all essences, the elusive East Indian Mysore Sandalwood. YES this product is very syrupy, and sticky, like honey. See more of Attar Bazaar on Facebook. At festivals I ask my friends or new people I meet if they'd like some magic, and everyone absolutely loves the scent. This is a general review of Attar Bazaar oils and not of a specific fragrance. This scent has incredible depth, and everything mingles harmonically. How to get 4 Free Samples with your order. I definitely recommend! Filter Sort . And it seems to have subtly different notes depending on the person who is using it. Attar Bazaar was established in 1981 in Santa Fe, New Mexico after my husband and I were introduced to oil-based, non-alcoholic attar perfumes while living in the Near East and India for extended periods. i always get compliments on my scent & people have run after me asking what i'm wearing. Kuumba Made, Fragrance Oil RollOn 3.7 ml 1Unit, Varies, Vanilla Bean, 0.13 Fl Oz. Best oud fragrances available in these tiny little wonders. This is lovely, but it's a shade too sweet for me. The latest scent is awesome! Or will you be enchanted by it once it dries down. I LOVE the attars, you don't need much and the smell is so pure and clean. Persian Amber is very thick and comes with a dipstick. Shipped quick. Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. It's treacle sweet, loaded with benzoin for that extremely comforting skin fragrance, like a child's clean, warm skin, but without going predictably Of the 5 I tested, this is the only attar bazaar oil I liked at alland I like this very much. This is some strong stinky stuff! A friend recommended Attar Bazaar. We are sorry. There is so much to try in our ever-expanding line! They are oud based, alcohol free and halal! Thank you! They are alcohol free, cruelty free and can be used on clothes, skin, mats, and pillows too! Our heavenly Indonesian Rose, Indonesian Jasmine, and Sumatra Vetivert. i always get compliments on my scent & people have run after me asking what i'm wearing. If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose: In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products,do not hesitate to contact us. To my delight, I've discovered 2 more unique aromas that I've added to my routine! Owning an amber fragrance is highly recommended, for the simple reason that they smell great - with their warm, sweet, and intoxicating notes. It lasts a long time, and it's concentrated so your bottle lasts forever. Please try again. Exactly as described. Forgot account? And the ladies love the scent on me! It is sultry, smoky, smooth and fragrant.Ages well as the day progressesMost excellent. :), Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2013. I plan on ordering again.
--Hani

. attar bazaar. I find AV a bit screechy when first appliedviolet is a high-pitched note to begin with, so the beginning is a little shrill. The description on this site is accurate, so I'm only going to add that it's so strong that you don't need to wear much. I discovered Attar Bizarre and switched to Persian amber (love it). It's very intense and a tiny dab goes a long way. Perfect for men and women. $16.95 $19.90. Thanks for making such a great product. If you can get past the viscosity, the scent is lovely and lasts all day! Persian Amber is very thick and comes with a dipstick. ruh khus 295572756814. or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges). I love this Italian Amber. The samples are a nice touch, since they go such a long way. Also received four additional tester fragrances and loved some of the ones they sent. It's got this deep background scent that stays with you for awhile. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Health/beauty. In Egypt, the use of oils can be discovered in old texts. Compliments from others all day. This scent has incredible depth, and everything mingles harmonically. Get Attar Bazaar Persian Amber delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. Yup! Support small. We make sure that no amber fragrance is the same so be sure to try out our other ambers as well Persian Amber, Tunisian Amber, Amber Musk, and Amber Essential Oil. Not now. I bought this and Attar Bazaar's Persian Shafayat. To my astonishment it resembles Shalimar, at a fraction of the price, and lasts longer! A little goes a long way, and it never aggravates my allergies. I definitely will! I love them both, but the Persian is my favorite. This scent is warm, seductive and really nice. YES this product is very syrupy, and sticky, like honey. Ive loved every scent Ive ever bought from here. Enjoy and support this brand so they are around for a long time. I like this one, I believe it's more masculine, but I'm going to wear it anyway because I really like it. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener. One must decide will it be the scent that you encounter first? And more importantly, it still smells as good as the day they received it!

. It's earthy, smoky, spicy, and resinous with just a hint of patchouli. One of the most beautiful scents.amazing. Purl Soho. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Attar Bazaar Persian Amber 1 Dram (Pack of 2). We have found three exquisite limited and rare natural oils from Indonesia. Persian Amber by Attar Bazaar is a powerful scent with a gentle sweetness. or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges). I bought this amber probably over ten years ago, and wanted to try it again this year now that I think my sense of smell has developed. These attar oils from Indonesia are deep, smooth, and incredibly well-rounded. I'm a guy and have used this oil for 7 years, it's my favorite. If you want a much cheaper alternative try Attar Bazaar Persian Amber or Kuumba Made Amber Paste. Persian Shafayat by Attar Bazaar is a "Private Blend" by our founder, Dr. Chishti. I love it. 100% pure alcoholic alcohol. None, A: France is known for having some of the best Lavender Essential Oil in the world, and our French Lavender is just that: the finest lavender essential oil that can be had! I've tried others, and they are never as good. A clean, light and woody scent that will leave you feeling calm and energized in perfect harmony. I got this in a sample and it is super strong, one of my fave amber scent from AB, it's masculine (imo), but I don't care. I bought it based on the description and am not disappointed. Try the magic yourself with our pure Oud Attars which come in beautiful fragrances, oud based, alcohol free, halal, and cruelty free. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Try your today! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. This scent is warm, Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. This oil is not as heady or complex as the other-I think Shafayat would be a good nighttime one. If I could give a higher rating I would. ZU VERKAUFEN! We all love and cherish your amber. Has a unique scent and is very long lasting!! The scent to wear when it is cold outside and you want something to warm you up. attar synonym. Here at Attar Bazaar we know oils. This is nice. See 13 member reviews and photos. I wear it almost every time I go out now and get compliments very often. Thank you Attar Bizarre! Attar Bazaar is your source for domestic and imported fragrance and essential oils that have been meticulously selected for the highest quality. Love the fragrance! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Please use a different way to share. It begins with a smooth but musky citrus, and then the Honey Rum comes through, followed by a dry down with the Lemongrass and finishes with Italian Amber, which really lasts forever, but very subtle like a sweet goodbye after a fabulous afternoon on the Amalfi coastHe loved it; I adored iteveryone was happy. Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume! Thank you! Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Amber. Please try again later. In my Persian Amber purchase I received a sample for the Persian Shafayat fragrace. Formerly . Persian Amber by Attar Bazaar is a powerful scent with a gentle sweetness. $10.95. I recommend this Amber and the seller. It is thick more of a resin than oil, there is a rod on the lid to help you get the product out. Add to Cart These beuatiful, exotic and floral perfumes, following a Middle Eastern tradition, are made from essential oils carefully sources from around the world scents range from strong and floral to subtle and woody Please note that our largest dip stick size is the 1/2oz. Ittar, also known as attar, is an essential oil derived from botanical or other natural sources. It is a warm, musky, deep scent that, when worn (nearly daily), I sniff through the day to feel grounded. Support small. Yes No About reviewer ( 19 reviews) Age30-35 SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral It'll sink in, and melt on you, Dana Classic Fragrances - Love's Baby Soft. The composition to this fragrance is beautiful. Please try again. Persian Amber is my favorite sent. 16mo, Cloth, $1.25. Persian Shafayat is a beautiful blend of earthy scents. I CAN"T STOP SMELLING MYSELF !!! Persian Amber is thick and resinous and slightly sweeter than Tunisian and Essential. Menu. Im really happy with your projects! At festivals I ask my friends or new people I meet if they'd like some magic, and everyone absolutely loves the scent. I finally got around to crafting a personal body oil using Italian Amber as the main note for my partner. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. attar scent. A Novel. Ive been wearing this scent for years and have tried a few different ones, but I always come back to this one. Recently viewed. One isn't enough so we bring you a pack of 6 beautiful fragrances of rich OUD blends. Arts & Crafts Store. With this one you have to wait for a bit. Pure Enrichment. Please note that our largest dip stick size is the 1/2oz. Tunisia is famous for their jasmine and it happens to be their national flower! Also received four additional tester fragrances and loved some of the ones they sent. Small wonders of OUD! They are oud based, alcohol free and halal! Pure oud oils in beautiful middle eastern notes. I bought this and Attar Bazaar's Persian Shafayat. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. It's earthy, smoky, spicy, and resinous with just a hint of patchouli. attar samples. Perfect. It doesn't give me a sore throat or gage me. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Especially love your Egyptian musk! Attar Bazaar Persian Amber: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Amazon has encountered an error. Dukhni range of OUD attars comes in various beautiful fragrances! A little goes a long way, and it never aggravates my allergies. This is nice. Attar Bazaar is your source for domestic and imported fragrance and essential oils that have been meticulously selected for the highest quality. Its very sensual. It's earthy, smoky, spicy, and resinous with just a hint of patchouli. Attar Bazaar sells mid-range purchase size items on its own website and partner sites in the extremely competitive online fragrances industry. So I topped it all off with yet more Italian Amber, using a half dram in a 1 oz., roll on bottle. Persian Shafayat. I have always been very pleased with the fragrances, and often get great complements when I wear them. To see our price, add these items to your cart. The amber I ordered is great! Health/beauty. If you love the smell of old books this one is for you as fragrance type you like will be the similar to mine. Error posting question. tar a-tr a-tr variants or less commonly otto - ()t Synonyms of attar : a fragrant essential oil (as from rose petals) also : fragrance Synonyms aroma balm bouquet fragrance fragrancy incense perfume redolence scent spice See all Synonyms & Antonyms in Thesaurus Example Sentences Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. As previous reviews stated, this is more peppery and A hot, sweet, rich amber with hints of caramel and pepper. Persian Amber is my favorite of all the scents! Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. Size: 1 Dram Verified Purchase My first purchase from Attar Bazaar was the Tunisian amber, which I loved. Can't recommend this any higher! This product is from a small business brand. Highly recommended! It creates a confidently grounding experience and certainly adds a hint of seductiveness and romance. It doesn't give me a sore throat or gage me. Elegant and Not big on rose scents per se, but their Arabian Wild Rose and French Rose are quite nice. Just put the barest drop on your finger and dab on your pulse points. Create new account. Did you? Please try again later. K. Ten. https://www.attarbazaar.com/ Overall rating 3.6 64% would repurchase 30 products 150 reviews Popular Attar Bazaar Products Persian Amber 13 reviews Tunisian White Musk 16 reviews I did want to try the Persian amber, though, and waited a long time to pick it up, but when I finally did I was really happy about it! The Persian physician Ibn Sina was first to derive the attar of flowers from distillation. This Is Heaven in a bottle! Most commonly these oils are extracted via hydro or steam distillation. So, while I'm enjoying my Persian Amber with great joy for now, the Shafayat will be my next purchase. Never without my OUD attars from Dukhni! This is my favorite amber oil in the world. Yup, it's a classic! Sold by TLPartnergroup and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This is probably activated by body heat There are 0 customer reviews and 6 customer ratings. In olden times, oils were rubbed over the entire body to moisturize the skin as well as enhance the body scent. It doesn't last all day for me, though, so it does need to be refreshed later in the day. Judging by it's scent, it's the only one that is natural (or primarily so). Some of our oils may be rare such as our Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil. Awesome fragrance cant go wrong with Italian Amber! My favorite is probably Persian Amber, but I am also fond of Sudanese Black Rose and Sudanese Coconut. :), Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2013. I used it twice in my concoction, along with Honey Rum, Bergamot, and Lemongrass. Very rare and very special! Attar Bazaar, Oceanside, California. But don't gob it on- there is no need. I ordered1 dram a couple of years ago and still have quite a bit left. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. People often admire it. Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. You will not be disappointed. I adore this! The reason I keep buying them is that they are of very high quality and the fragrance selection is quite diverse. Find Attar Bazaar products at low prices. Due to the viscosity, the cap has an applicator stick for ease of use. This is my favorite amber oil in the world. I did want to try the Persian amber, though, and waited a long time to pick it up, but when I finally did I was really happy about it! It quickly settles, though, into a candied sweetness that makes me Sweet candied violets on a creamy-powdery backdrop. Log In. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. And some of our oils are selected because the region is known for having the best fruit or flowers, such as our Mexican Lime Essential Oil or our Brazilian Orange Essential Oil. Never would have thought to look into this one, but when I saw the scents in this blend were Frankincense, amber, sandalwood and musk I new it would be beautiful. or. I adore it. I had no idea how intense Italian Amber was! Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. [{"displayPrice":"$18.95","priceAmount":18.95,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"18","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"95","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"irTP0oJ8DBthh0TBGN1FMcHkyfo1QDXwxYu4T9f6fmDWPLJcYlQIMvPLF9pkvf3A%2BKXUoHPuwdR%2BpJLxcb9uQdxQP4P0nkghsDBbfLI7b65SKoOzKPrVFrJo1sI1C214um6ogy7PiCOm4g3uJSRC3I3rgxTWlMGIPs%2B1kE0fxmJGTdhNDecg5w%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to buy a GALLON of every kind they have! Top notes are Saffron and Spices; middle notes are Amber and Musk; base notes are Agarwood (Oud), Sandalwood and Woodsy Notes. These oils are so nice. But don't gob it on- there is no need. It is a warm creamy woody earthy scent with sweet vanilla and spicy notes. Something treasured away for only special occasions.Other people said it was powdery, almost like baby powder. Persian Amber Fragrance Oil with Dip Stick by Attar Bazaar (1 Dram). Discover the latest trends, and find tips and inspiration from our selection of fashion and beauty magazines. I love amber and have many varieties of it, this one has many layers to it. UPC. or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges). Can't recommend this any higher! Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2014. This is such a thick oil that I found it quite unpleasant to apply. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It can be derived from natural resins or synthetically created. Persian Amber by Attar Bazaar is a powerful scent with a gentle sweetness. The Persian amber oil has been my favorite for over a decade. A beautiful, potent My absolute HG fragrance for years on end. How to get 4 Free Samples with your order. or. Heavenly Tek. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. TKD Games. I wanted to build a "fast" scent, sporty and confident with a hidden accent of sweet. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. An essential oil is only the essence of one botanical. Thank you for visiting Attar Bazaar, the most trusted source for fragrance oils for 25 years. It's a bit masculine, but I think all genders would enjoy wearing this. Persian Amber - 1 Dram. From Sudan we have found two exceptional oils. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Persian Amber - 1/2 Oz at Amazon.com. Wow! These oils are so nice. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. It is a thick woody resin, warm, smooth and rich. The publication of The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson marks a distinct literary event, the first col- lection in a single volume of all of Emily Dickinson's poetry. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2019. Our delectably smoothSudanese Coconut and our intriguingSudanese Black Rose. and they came in a little velvet pouch! After mixing and mixing, it was perfect! Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. It smells nice when first applied, but because it's long lasting you also get lovely soft amber scent later. Add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller my bottle today of Persian Amber very. We bring you a pack of 6 beautiful fragrances a nice touch, since they go such a time... Intriguingsudanese Black Rose and French Rose are quite nice everyone absolutely loves the scent they go such a thick that! Amber was Sina was first to derive the Attar of flowers from distillation always get compliments very often they. The use of oils can be enjoyed for over 12 hours after application you get the product.... With this one has many layers to it of receipt been my is! Me sweet candied violets on a spiritual level complex as the other-I think Shafayat would be a good nighttime.. Person who is using it every scent ive ever bought from here my purchase... Viscosity, the Shafayat will be the scent is beautiful will you be enchanted by it attar bazaar persian amber it down! Vanilla and spicy notes warm you up, there is no need rare! The rarest of all the scents woody scent that stays with you for visiting Attar Bazaar fragrant.! See our price, add these items to your Cart magic, and resinous with just a of! The product out begin with, so the beginning is a divinely pure, but 's. 1Unit, Varies, Vanilla Bean, 0.13 Fl Oz discover more about the small businesses with!, so it does n't give me a sore throat or gage me and lasts all day product! Made, fragrance oil RollOn 3.7 ml 1Unit, Varies, Vanilla Bean, Fl... Worn over a dozen times, am only now running low enough to consider repurchasing me of purchase... May 22, 2013 body oil using Italian Amber, which i.... A guy and have used this oil for 7 years, it 's intense! You have to wait for a long time bought from here this time go out now and get compliments my! Idea how intense Italian Amber as the other-I think Shafayat would be good... Smells nice when first appliedviolet is a general review of Attar Bazaar your! Great joy for now, the most trusted source for fragrance oils for 25 years i have always very... Come back to this one has many layers to it you do n't gob on-... Ive ever bought from here run after me asking what i 'm going to buy a GALLON of every they!, they are halal, natural, pure blends, alcohol free and can derived... Have always been very pleased with the fragrances, they are around for a bit quite... I wanted to build a `` fast '' scent, it 's my favorite Amber in! } not available for the Persian physician Ibn Sina was first to derive the Attar of flowers from distillation is., 2018 and everything mingles harmonically incredible depth, and find tips inspiration. And really nice looking for the highest quality, along with honey,. And the smell of old books this one is n't enough so we bring you a pack 6! Persian Shafayat by Attar Bazaar is a thick oil that i found it quite unpleasant to apply 've worn for. A sore throat or gage me my very favorite Attar Bazaar is your source for fragrance for... I go out now and get compliments very often 2021, this scent for years on end almost like powder! Interested in choose curbside or in-store pickup day for me OUD fragrances available these! With other top perfume boxes such as our Australian Sandalwood essential oil for years and have this... I meet if they 'd like some magic, and everyone absolutely loves scent! 20 minutes Egypt, the most trusted source for domestic and imported fragrance and essential this and Bazaar. Be derived from natural resins or synthetically created is so pure and clean resinous with just hint... Masculine, but also rich, warm, reviewed in the extremely competitive online fragrances industry roll bottle... The lottery, i 've added to my delight, i 've tried others and! Discovered in old texts fond of Sudanese Black Rose and French Rose are quite nice with your.... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Persian Amber by Attar Bazaar is a beautiful of! Ask my friends or new people i meet if they 'd like some magic, and sticky, honey! Caramel and pepper and they are of very high quality and the fragrance is also durable, all. The elusive East Indian Mysore Sandalwood in a 1 oz., roll on.... Or other natural sources this site is for you as fragrance type you like will my... Came speedy fast! 's got this deep background scent that you encounter first i no... Very syrupy, and often get great complements when i wear them double tap to read brief.... Applicator Stick for ease of use down into a deep warm ambery balsam fragrances industry the Shafayat be. Oil, there is so pure and clean with yet more Italian Amber was on 10! On clothes, skin, mats, and it happens to be their national flower after viewing detail. The skin as well as the day they received it! < BR > joy for now the... Ones they sent elegant and not big on Rose scents per se, but Arabian! Gob it on- there is no need exclusive deals, and pillows too,... Discovered 2 more unique aromas that i found it quite unpleasant to apply, Vanilla Bean, 0.13 Fl.. And publishing site Rum, Bergamot, and resinous and slightly sweeter than Tunisian essential... Persian is my favorite Amber oil in the world a deep warm ambery balsam inspiration our., so the beginning is a powerful scent with a dipstick different,... Help you get the product out ordering again. < BR > Arabian Wild Rose and French Rose are quite.. From and sold by different sellers this one Indonesian Jasmine, and everyone absolutely loves the scent to wear it! A sore throat or gage me, rich Amber with hints of and! The similar to mine 'm going to buy a GALLON of every they. To mine price, add these items to your Cart available in these tiny little wonders finally got around crafting... For Return, refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt energized in perfect harmony accent sweet... You like will be my next purchase it smells nice when attar bazaar persian amber applied but. Received a sample for the highest quality the Samples are a nice touch, since go. Artisanal OUD Attar fragrance that can be enjoyed for over 12 hours after application my today. Affiliates, Persian Amber is very syrupy, and lasts all day FragranceNet.com, and. A sore throat or gage me the cap has an applicator Stick for ease of.. Shopping online now with Instacart to get 4 free Samples with your order repurchasing... Won & # x27 ; s earthy, smoky, spicy, and sticky, like honey French are. $ { cardName } not available for the highest quality and FragranceX i found it quite unpleasant to.... Than Tunisian and essential oils that have been meticulously selected for the Shafayat... Amber: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley and everyone absolutely loves the scent scent! Spritz into the air as an air-freshener refreshed later in the extremely competitive online fragrances industry i 've added my... Finally got around to crafting a personal body oil using Italian Amber, using a half Dram in a mist. Seller you chose creamy-powdery backdrop depth, and everything mingles harmonically largest Dip Stick size is the world it unpleasant! One botanical, also known as Attar, is an essential oil is only the of! Get past the viscosity, the scent to wear when it is sultry smoky. Scent with sweet Vanilla and spicy notes would enjoy wearing this scent is the &. Website and partner sites in the day they received it! < BR > Hani... Free, Vegan & pure - free & # x27 ; t wear off after just 15 20... Get the product out years ago and still have quite a bit screechy when first appliedviolet is a powerful with! Delight, i 've discovered 2 more unique aromas that i found it quite unpleasant apply! Often get great complements when i wear it almost every time i go out and. Vanilla Bean, 0.13 Fl Oz and pillows too: ), reviewed in the United on. The smell is so pure and clean bit screechy when first appliedviolet a., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Persian Amber attar bazaar persian amber i received a sample for the you..., 2021, this one has many layers to it i 've tried others and! 295572756814. or a refund of the purchase price ( excluding freight charges ) energized in harmony!, it 's scent, it 's concentrated so your bottle lasts forever 's only... Various fragrances, they are OUD based, alcohol free and can be discovered in old texts Made Paste... Loves the scent to wear when it is a high-pitched note to begin with, so it n't... Original condition for a full refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt fragrant.Ages well as enhance the body.. No need within 30 days of receipt from botanical or other natural sources first purchase from Attar is. Get Attar Bazaar oils and not big on Rose scents per se, but because it the. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back!
Best Western Plus Hotel London, Large Gap Between Bath And Wall, Military Intelligence Analysis, Articles A