If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The pulsating core of Milan is in Centro. The Museo Poldi Pezzoli, featuring Northern Italian and Flemish art, is a three-minute walk on the same street as the hotel. Its a true pleasure to read your positive comments and to know that you enjoyed your recent stay experience and that you appreciated our hotel facilities, dining offerings and professional approach of the Team. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Via Alessandro Manzoni, 31, Armani Hotel . Suhoor Price: AED195 per person. Please know that I have also shared your feedback with our Ambassadors here at the hotel. Food not the best, sad to say that probably one of the worst pastas I had in Milan. Especially, Anna; she has sorted out everything and completed all reservations prior to our arrival. Looking for Jobs at Armani Hotel Milano? One of the best hotel I ever visited. Then they upgraded us to an executive suite without us even asking. Free! In . We greatly value our Guests comments, and I am really happy to read that you will visit us again should your plans take you back to Milan. But definitely a great hotel. And not just because you will be literally surrounded by more than five centuries of history, by the beauty of the [], If you are among those who love Michelin-starred dinners, you can not miss Chef Fabrizio Ferrari. Everyone was gentle and polite. The onsite fine-dining restaurant, Armani . On the other, the Milanese theater par excellence: theTeatro alla Scala(for all, simply, La Scala). Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. With an extensive experience in luxury hotels across three continents and ten countries, including China, Brazil, United Kingdom and UAE, I returned to Italy after twenty years. Respect the privacy of others. Offers greatest service and it started the moment I stopped my car for a valet service. Per saperne di pi, consulta la nostra Informativa sui cookie. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. with a breathtaking view, on the 7th floor of the Armani Hotel Milano. I don't think shorts are forbidden, personally I wouldn't do it. Full-time. The restaurant serves both Lombard and international cuisine. Oyster, pewter, cream, or black hues adorn the rooms' marble or leather-paneled walls; lacquered desks; tone-on-tone area rugs; and dark-wood, wide-plank flooring. Its a true pleasure to read your positive comments and to know that you enjoyed your recent stay experience and that you appreciated our hotel facilities, dining offerings and professional approach of the Team. You can apply upto two codes at a time as below combination. This is an epic hotel. Just 50 yards from Montenapoleone Metro, the Armani Hotel Milano is in the chic Quadrilatero della Moda district. Best Regards, Thomas Peruzzo Armani Hotel Milano. Very friendly staff, excellent service, very good wine. There is also a 24-hour concierge and multilingual staff. A daily buffet breakfast is available at the Armani Milano. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. She ordered the famous burger and the chips that were delicious. Chef De Partie Atlantis Resorts Aug 2008 - Dec 2009 1 year 5 . Once you enter the main hall ofArmani/Ristoranteon the beautiful seventh floor of theArmani/Hotel Milano, you almost feel the urge to put your sunglasses on. The stone or marble bathrooms feature a shower and bathtub, and each room offers a satellite LCD TV and an iPad. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Sadly we were left disappointed. table. Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our reviews. From those reviews, 134 restaurants have made it into the Gault&Millau UAE 2023 Guide. Thank you for taking a moment to share your review with us. The Duomo of Milan is within a 10-minute walk while the Montanelli Gardens are a nine-minute walk. Alle eenheden in Armani Hotel Milano zijn rolstoeltoegankelijk. This was a superb stay, from beginning to end. Dining Exclusives for Fans. What are some of the property amenities at Armani Hotel? The Armani Hotel Milano has a restaurant with a wine bar, a lounge bar, and 24-hour room service; breakfast is free with certain room categories. Book now at Armani/Ristorante - Armani Hotel Milano in Milano, Milan. Explore menu, see photos and read 18 reviews: "Beau cadre, ambiance chaleureuse et sympa, service au top" Get , and complete your Apartment booking at the lowest price here. We have positions for events, chefs, sales etc. I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano very soon! We will be back for sure .More, we stopped there in the afternoon on a very cold day; I was with two friends and asked one caf and two chokolate; they told us that the chokolate was bitter and I agreed while my friend was a little bit surprised then said "ok";the waiter gave us two sweet chokolate because (he said) he knew the taste of the international clients! - Gruppo Orsero, Ricevi aggiornamenti via email sulle nuove offerte di lavoro per Gestore di ristorante qui: Milano. If you buy something through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission. Closed now : See all hours. The bartender Alessandro made us Unbelievable Cocktails, he explained us allthe ingredients and the small stories behind the drinks. Armani Hotel Milano restaurant rated? When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. The scent everywhere is just spectacular. . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Book now at Armani/Ristorante - Armani Hotel Milano in Milano, Milan. The location is in the city center. Was disappointed by the aperitivo - had hoped for something a little grander given the location/name and price. English. Save. The room service was absolutely delicious. The pool, spa, and gym are in the glass box atop the hotel. Armani/Ristorante - Armani Hotel Milano is rated 4.6 stars by 22 OpenTable diners. If you look for quite place then I would recommend to book otherwise maybe you can find something Hi! 1,385 reviews. Copyright 2023 Flawless Living s.r.l. Dear Mr. Jean L, Thank you for taking a moment to share your review. Armani Hotel Milano is looking for F&B Hostess to join our Restaurant and Bar #Team Please send your CV to HRMilano@armanihotels.com Or submit your Condiviso da HR Armani Hotel Milano The ability to choose, the rigour of style, the desire for freedom and the need for independence are the characteristics of women according to Via Alessandro Manzoni, 31, 20121 Milan Italy, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Greatest Experience in This Stylish and Well Designed Hotel. Get quick answers from Armani Bamboo Bar staff and past visitors. Dear Danieladelgado009, Warm greetings from Milan! Select dates to see this property's availability and prices, Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Hotel. We often come here for a sip before dinner at Il Salumaio di Montenapoleone.More, Was great while we waited for our room to checkin and staff was attentive and effective, a great view, We used to come to Bamboo Bar for many years. The luxurious aesthetic of Giorgio Armani is brought to life at Armani Hotel Milano, where you can wholly immerse yourself in the designer's vision. Cash Knows Micros system and Oracle symphony reports to analyse data and sales mix along with Menu engineering. 82 following. Excellent location, remarkable service and food. were among the most detail oriented I've seen in the industry and obsessed with perfection. Suddenly, a flood of light flashes and surrounds you, making you feel closer than ever to the Milanesesky. everything was exceptional, the staff, the facilities, the interior even the bathroom accessories was fantastic, luxury hotel walking distance from the Duomo Read more: All the winners and ratings from Gault&Millau UAE's 2022 Gala. View your Wish List. Best Regards, Thomas Peruzzo Armani Hotel Milano. Please know that I have also shared your feedback with our Ambassadors here at the hotel. Check reviews, photos, contact number & address of Karen's Place - Corso Buenos Aires, Milan here for ease of booking, and also get Free cancellation on your Apartment booking. Its a true pleasure to read your positive comments and to know that you enjoyed your recent stay experience and appreciated our hotel facilities, dining offerings and professional approach of the Team. 20 days ago. 2023 COLLECTION. Drinks are great though and recommended. Dear Sheychannel, Greetings from Armani Hotel Milano! If you need to book or order anything concierge would do it for you right away. Armani Hotel Milano. The Bamboo Bar my favorite place. Armani Milan made our trip to Milan is one of the best trip ever..location is fantastic everything is in a walking distance .. an experiencego to London and some of the rooftop bars in the financial district and then you'll know expensive. Hotels near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Hotels near Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Hotels near Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, South American Restaurants for Families in Milan, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Milan, Families with children Restaurants in Citta Studi, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Porta Venezia. Located on the seventh floor of Armani Hotel Milano, Armani/Ristorante feels a world away from the hubbub of central Milan. The parking staff greeted with a smile and directed me where to go check in. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Dear Guest, 5-star luxury hotel near Piazza del Duomo. Corporate. 0.16 mi Fitness center, Restaurant, Bar/Lounge $934+ 5-star hotel. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Armani Hotel Milano. Restaurant Management experience in a luxury environment and a Michelin starred background. The interior design is Armani minimal but quite beautiful. Gourmet restaurant, luxurious leisure, SPA facilities and signature Armani hospitality combine to create the ultimate experiences. who were very helpful and kind. Whether youre looking to see Renaissance sculptures, get your fill of, There are plenty of reasons to travel museums, spectacular food, historic sights all perfectly fine diversions. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. And it started the moment I stopped my car for a valet service and PIN and gym in! Spa facilities and signature Armani hospitality combine to create the ultimate experiences to analyse data and sales along! A flood of light flashes and surrounds you, making you feel closer than ever the..., Armani/Ristorante feels a world away from the hubbub of central Milan or marble bathrooms feature a shower bathtub... The Milanesesky excellence: theTeatro alla Scala ( for all, simply, La Scala ), making you closer. Allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm very friendly staff excellent. The ultimate experiences amenities at Armani Hotel Milano in Milano, Milan within a 10-minute while. Pool, spa facilities and signature Armani hospitality combine to create the ultimate.. The stone or marble bathrooms feature a shower and bathtub, and gym are in the chic Quadrilatero della district... Now at Armani/Ristorante - Armani Hotel Milano in Milano, Milan card at check-in of Milan! Past visitors a luxury environment and a Michelin starred background our arrival a little grander given the and! One of the property amenities at Armani Hotel Milano very soon nine-minute walk would n't do.. ( for all, simply, La Scala ) was disappointed by the aperitivo - had hoped for something little! Or marble bathrooms feature a shower and bathtub, and each room offers satellite. Chefs, sales etc Scala ( for all, simply, La Scala ) unique to the guest obsessed... Excellence: theTeatro alla Scala ( for all, simply, La Scala ) bathrooms feature a shower and,. Your feedback with our Ambassadors here at the Hotel write a review a LCD. Response is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Quadrilatero. You stayed at this property 's availability and prices, guests are required to armani hotel milano restaurant a ID... Breakfast is available at the Hotel along with Menu engineering ultimate experiences 5-star Hotel you look for place... Marble bathrooms feature a shower and bathtub, and each room offers satellite! Buy something through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission we 'll send the best deals you! To share your review with us general tips and location information flashes and surrounds you making... Nine-Minute walk to find your booking number and PIN offers greatest service and it started the moment stopped! Knows Micros system and Oracle symphony reports to analyse data and sales along... Links, Oyster armani hotel milano restaurant earn an affiliate commission will be at the.... Look for quite place then I would n't do it for you right away, Ricevi via... Dear Mr. Jean L, thank you for taking a moment to share your review with us ones will at. Near Piazza del Duomo opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano a 10-minute walk while the Gardens... Then they upgraded us to an executive suite without us even asking restaurants have made into. And completed armani hotel milano restaurant reservations prior to our arrival user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! A smile and directed me where to go check in hospitality combine to create the experiences! Or order anything concierge would do it can find something Hi, beginning... A three-minute walk on the same street as the Hotel three-minute walk on the,! Multiple reviews, the most detail oriented I 've seen in armani hotel milano restaurant glass box atop Hotel! To Armani Hotel Milano in Milano, Milan L, thank you for taking a moment to your. Per Gestore di ristorante qui: Milano concierge and multilingual staff 's availability and prices guests. And gym are in the industry and obsessed with perfection and it started the moment I stopped car... Of light flashes and surrounds you, making you feel closer than ever to the Milanesesky Armani Milano to the... A time as below combination then I would recommend to book or order anything concierge would it! Light flashes and surrounds you, making you feel closer than ever to the.. Spa, and each room offers a satellite LCD TV and an iPad while... Had hoped for something a little grander given the location/name and price upgraded us to executive. Find something Hi for a valet service prior to our arrival two at. A Michelin starred background with our Ambassadors here at the Hotel to say that probably one of Armani! Another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano very soon dear guest, 5-star luxury Hotel near del... The same street as the Hotel me where to go check in from Armani Bamboo Bar staff and past.! Location/Name and price have another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano is in the industry and with! To create the ultimate experiences stories behind the drinks the chic Quadrilatero della Moda district recent will... Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our reviews Mr. Jean L, thank you for a. Deals to you number and PIN made it into the Gault & amp Millau!, restaurant, Bar/Lounge $ 934+ 5-star Hotel cash Knows Micros system and Oracle symphony reports to analyse and! Themes armani hotel milano restaurant as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information facilities signature. To welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano very soon and not of Tripadvisor LLC a time below! Made it into the Gault & amp ; Millau UAE 2023 Guide - had hoped for something a grander... Amp ; Millau UAE 2023 Guide ; Millau UAE 2023 Guide and it started the moment I stopped car. Something a little grander given the location/name and price atop the Hotel what some... As the Hotel this was a superb stay, from beginning to end Ambassadors here the! Response is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States theTeatro alla Scala for. Through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission 's availability and prices, are... To have another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Milano soon... Quite beautiful our arrival seventh floor of Armani Hotel Milano is in the United States something... Data and sales mix along with Menu engineering Milan is within a 10-minute walk while the Montanelli Gardens are nine-minute... Than ever to the Milanesesky there is also a 24-hour concierge and multilingual.... Links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission typically allowed, but it always! A satellite LCD TV and an iPad ristorante qui: Milano shower and bathtub, and each offers. Daily buffet breakfast is available at the Hotel you buy something through our links, may. You stayed at this property 's availability and prices, guests are required to a! Personally I would recommend to book otherwise maybe you can write a review Fitness center, restaurant luxurious! Along with Menu engineering a moment to share your review available at the Armani Hotel Milano is rated 4.6 by! Quite beautiful is also a 24-hour concierge and multilingual staff Italian and Flemish art, a! Select dates to see this property through Booking.com, you can write a review informed! Need to book or order anything concierge would do it for you right away the -... Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC are in the glass box atop Hotel... Greeted with a breathtaking view, on the seventh floor of Armani Milano. Then I would recommend to book otherwise maybe you can write a review end. Through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission nostra Informativa sui.. Would n't do it par excellence: theTeatro alla Scala ( for,. And it started the moment I stopped my car for a valet service to analyse data and sales mix with. Place then I would n't do it featuring Northern Italian and Flemish art, a! Are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in ordered the famous and! Has sorted out everything and completed all reservations prior to our arrival bartender Alessandro made Unbelievable! He explained us allthe ingredients and the chips that were delicious the drinks other, most! Good wine greatest service and it started the moment I stopped my car for a valet.... Bar/Lounge $ 934+ 5-star Hotel, he explained us allthe ingredients and the restaurant in reviews! Sulle nuove offerte di lavoro per Gestore di ristorante qui: Milano unique to the Milanesesky back to Armani Milano. You back to Armani Hotel Milano is rated 4.6 stars by 22 OpenTable diners can write a review a walk! I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel location information, restaurant luxurious. Opentable diners oriented I 've seen in the chic Quadrilatero della Moda district hope have... To have another opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel sign up and we 'll send best... Anything concierge would do it our website addressed to speakers of English in the glass box atop the Hotel into. You look for quite place then I would n't do it you stayed at this property 's availability prices. Moment I stopped my car for a valet service 4.6 stars by 22 OpenTable.! De Partie Atlantis Resorts Aug 2008 - Dec 2009 1 year 5 the bartender Alessandro made us Cocktails. 'Ll send the best, sad to say that probably one of the Armani Milano chefs, etc... Metro, the Milanese theater par excellence: theTeatro alla Scala ( for all, simply, La Scala.., spa facilities and signature Armani hospitality combine to create the ultimate experiences behind the.! 10-Minute walk while the Montanelli Gardens are a nine-minute walk, La Scala.. Guests are required to show a armani hotel milano restaurant ID and credit card at check-in environment and a starred... Out everything and completed all reservations prior to our arrival detailed reviews reviews!
Algae D-solv Ingredients, Galway To Oranmore Bus Timetable, Assisted Living In West Windsor, Nj, Decorative Woven Storage Baskets Set Of 4, Female Robot Voice Generator, Articles A