Aquapac is the worlds favourite brand of 100% waterproof bags and cases. 3 Generation of Resnicks and over 100 Years of experience. Express Shipping is available for $15. Ive been looking for a way to carry my car key when Im swimming. I got this pouch to put my inhaler in, when I go open water swimming. Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2022. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. There was a problem completing your request. Aquapac Keymaster Waterproof Car Key Pouch for Swimming, Surfing or Kayaking - Underwater Waterproof Money Holder - Clear Plastic Carrier Pouch Camping Accessories - Universal Waterproof Card Case Visit the Aquapac Store 774 ratings | 9 answered questions $2599 FREE Returns Due to privacy laws and warranty continuity, returns of, Due to food and safety law, the following products cannot be returned once they leave the store, even if in original packaging: certain. It was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Perfect for low-key travel and everyday use. Please try again. Please use a different way to share. Would highly recommend. Rohan Klopfer from East Coast Kayaking reviews The Aqua Pac iPhone! Well refund or swap it for you as long as its in new condition. Very happy. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Tuck It Down the Back of Your Wetsuit Whilst Surfing, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2013. Highly recommended. Ideal for your car electronic car key, cash and credit card out on the water with you! Aquapac Keymaster Waterproof Car Key Pouch for Swimming, Surfing or Kayaking - Underwater Waterproof Money Holder - Clear Plastic Carrier Pouch Camping Accessories - Universal Waterproof Card Case 4.6 out of 5 stars10 $55.80$55.80 FREE international delivery AQUAPAC Radio Microphone CASE $91.77$91.77 FREE international delivery Zero water leakage. [{"displayPrice":"$29.00","priceAmount":29.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"29","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"dY3tUd27W1eOxsLrTTDWkvAstAZ%2FSrmUy6r1TXLLz8uIlaC4v6Vhf%2F3P0D49x9b4Sk4bZFVkkJpAjRp4USebDf2AfuLwBJh2KEJ9cGR%2FQI%2FE3FvcUFhkrMrO85fpQe%2FIYb0qNpUEPGW%2FNFCfQ4GNhk5S65GhVZaab%2FK%2BCM2ZgclgmUWP3mJ8odBIr4AeanWv","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021. The Aquapac Keymaster is just what you need! We will advise you at the time the fastest way to process your warranty. Q: Please note we must be contacted within 10 business days of the estimated delivery date to submit an enquiry. Please contact us immediately if you wish to cancel or change your order. A: Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This is only eligible for Australian and New Zealand customers and only with our provided Auspost labels; we will NOT refund any postage fees if you send products without our prepaid labels. Discounts, product giveaways, special offers & more! Dont worry, thats cool. Please note preorder dates are often subject to change by the brands. Tel: 01769 560294Mobile: 07734 557308Email Us. Printed with a bespoke contour, this is a nod to the beauty of maps and the great outdoors. WRONG!!! Q: Please note we strongly advise against redirections as they can add significant delays, and we are unable to pursue claims for parcels lost or delayed once redirected by customers. Most of these pacs always leak and I have to put the electronic keys inside another pouch to make sure it doesn't get wet. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. To be honest I was a bit skeptical, and upon deliverystill wasn't too sure. Condition: New with tags 21.79 Buy it now Add to basket Watch this item Returns accepted This item will be sent through eBay's Global Shipping Programme. Great for keeping your electronic car fobs or keys dry. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Three times everything was dry inside the Aquapac, two times a bit of water got in. Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Po Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch Customer Reviews, Allows Safe Waterproof Storage of Essential Small Items, Keep Car Immobilizers Safe from Water Damage, Depth Rated to 15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes, Durable Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams, Aqua-Clip: Patented, Ultra-Secure, Rustproof, Injection-Molded Plastic Seal, Seal: Opens/Closes with Simple Twist of 2-Levers, Suitable for All Types of Climates: +122-Degree F to -4-Degree F (50-Degree C to -20-Degree C), Dimensions (externally): (L x W x H): 6.25" x 3.25" x .75" (15.88cm x 8.26cm x 1.9cm), Maximum Item Capacity (Circumference x H): 6" x 3.5" (15.5cm x 9cm). The sixth time was a charm and the fob stopped working. TheAquapac Keymasteris a100% waterproof pouch that fits inside your pocket or wetsuit and protects the essential items you can't leave behind. Where you have paid an additional shipping fee on top of the item price (e.g. All prices are in AUD. Allows Safe Waterproof Storage of Essential Small Items, Keep Car Immobilizers Safe from Water Damage, Depth Rated to 15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes, Durable Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams, Aqua-Clip: Patented, Ultra-Secure, Rustproof, Injection-Molded Plastic Seal, Seal: Opens/Closes with Simple Twist of 2-Levers, Suitable for All Types of Climates: +122-Degree F to -4-Degree F (50-Degree C to -20-Degree C), Dimensions (externally): (L x W x H): 6.25" x 3.25" x .75" (15.88cm x 8.26cm x 1.9cm), Maximum Item Capacity (Circumference x H): 6" x 3.5" (15.5cm x 9cm). Also ideal for Asthma inhalers. Express Shipping (AU/NZ) Need it faster? After my last surf I noticed some moisture had got into it. Girls Basketball: NJSIAA North 2, Group 4 First Round - No. I tested it with a tissue inside in the sink, it did float so i put a glass casserole lid on top so i could see if any bubbles were present. Copyright Scuba.com, Inc. All rights reserved. A pocket-sized, submersible waterproof wallet thats perfect for protecting the small items you need to take with you. Please do not ask or expect us to do any of the above. The Keymaster case for example is100%waterproof to 165ft/50m. The price match features two like-for-like products. This is our second Aquapac. Customer reviews Aquapac Keymaster Waterproof Car Key Pouch for Swimming, Surfing or Kayaking - Underwater Waterproof Money Holder - Clear Plastic Carrier Pouch Camping Accessories - Universal Waterproof Card Case How customer reviews and ratings work When the great outdoors gets tough, Aquapac wont let you down. Playful tones of nautical blue and white make this perfect for the quayside, beach and pool vacation. What I do intend is to wear a diving belt and secure it to the belt. About to hit the surf, locked everything in the car or the hotel? If the item returned is found not to be faulty, we will charge a reshipping fee of $9.95 to return the product to you. Its compact design makes it very portable. Read the growing list of customer testimonials. Since 1983, Aquapac has been designing industry-leading waterproof solutions that keep your valuables and devices protected against the elements. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2022. Order by 3pm on 21st Dec to ge, Last-minute Christmas shopping for a sailor? To avoid this, please follow all troubleshooting we send you and read the product manual carefully before posting. Catch22 Adventure Travel Gear I use this to store an ID and manual car key when I ocean swim. Aquapac Waterproof Keymaster 608 case Waterproof to IPX8 - 50m / 165ft depth Our best selling Aquapac, lock-up, stow your keys etc inside, get in the water - simple and safe. Professional-grade, innovative pest solutions to protect your home. This product has a limited warranty of 60 months. Loovit Waterproof Dry Bag 2L/5L/10L/15L/20L/30L, Roll Top Sack Keeps Gear Dry for Kayaking, Rafting, Boating, Swimming, Camping, Hiking, Beach, Fishing with Free Waterproof Phone Case, OUKAILE Floating Dry Bags Waterproof 10L/15L/20L/30L Marine Dry Sack, Roll Top Sack Keeps Gear Dry For Kayaking, Boating, Canoeing, Swimming, Hiking, Camping, Rafting(YELLOW,30L), LLY Outdoor Dry Sack Floating Waterproof Bag 40L/70L for Boating, Kayaking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Rafting, Fishing and Backpacking(Green 40L), geckobrands Float Phone Dry Bag - Waterproof & Floating Phone Pouch Fits Most iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Models, Available in 5 Colors, Gorilla Box Magnetic Key Holder Will Hide A Key for Your Car - Key Hider Outdoor - Key Holder Under Car (Standard, Grey), Earth Pak -Waterproof Dry Bag - Roll Top Dry Compression Sack Keeps Gear Dry for Kayaking, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Hiking, Camping and Fishing with Waterproof Phone Case, AiRunTech Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap (2 Pack) | Beach Accessories Best Way to Keep Your Phone and Valuables Safe and Dry | Perfect for Boating Swimming Snorkeling Kayaking Beach Pool Water Park, Hevto Men Wetsuits Women 3/2mm Neoprene Surfing Swimming Diving SUP Full Suits Keep Warm in Cold Water, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Aquapac Keymaster Waterproof Car Key Pouch for Swimming, Surfing or Kayaking - Underwater Waterproof Money Holder - Clear Plastic Carrier Pouch Camping Accessories - Universal Waterproof Card Case, No Import Fees Deposit & $9.14 Shipping to Germany. The case is made from durable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and has an IPX8 waterproof rating. Please email sales@aquapac.net ***","variation_id":29251,"variation_is_active":"","variation_is_visible":true,"weight":"325","weight_html":"325 g","google_analytics_integration":{"id":"892wave","variant":"colour: Blue Wave"}},{"attributes":{"attribute_colour":"Black & Red Topo"},"availability_html":"","backorders_allowed":false,"dimensions":{"length":"","width":"","height":""},"dimensions_html":"N\/A","display_price":16.66,"display_regular_price":30.829999999999998,"image":{"title":"MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS 4","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-scaled.jpg","alt":"MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS 4","src":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-510x677.jpg","srcset":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-510x677.jpg 510w, https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-301x400.jpg 301w, https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-603x800.jpg 603w, https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-768x1020.jpg 768w, https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-1157x1536.jpg 1157w, https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-scaled.jpg 1543w","sizes":"(max-width: 510px) 100vw, 510px","full_src":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-scaled.jpg","full_src_w":1543,"full_src_h":2048,"gallery_thumbnail_src":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-100x100.jpg","gallery_thumbnail_src_w":100,"gallery_thumbnail_src_h":100,"thumb_src":"https:\/\/aquapac.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/02\/MPC80-STUDIO-MAPS-4-247x247.jpg","thumb_src_w":247,"thumb_src_h":247,"src_w":510,"src_h":677},"image_id":59045,"is_downloadable":false,"is_in_stock":true,"is_purchasable":false,"is_sold_individually":"no","is_virtual":false,"max_qty":"","min_qty":1,"sku":"mpc80","variation_description":", ***Sorry, due to shipping logistics we can't sell this to your country online. I doubt it! This pouch has been great, I've used it surfing and canoeing for the last 4 years tucked down the back of my rash vest for my electronic car key (keyless type). Copyright Aquapac International Limited, part of the Aquapac Group Limited. Some of the Aquaclips proved waterproof at very much greater depths. The lanyard is luminous and tough and attached by looping it through a thick plastic hoop on the top so extra secure, never going to come loose and would float anyway if it did. The case provides storage of items with a maximum circumference of 6" and height of 3.5" (15.5cm x 9cm), externally measures (L x W x H): 6.25" x 3.25" x .75" (15.88cm x 8.26cm x 1.9cm) and weighs 1.0 oz. Bought it to keep my electronic car keys secure whilst swimming, in these COVID times when pools no longer allow access to lockers. Brilliant it was a present for my sister who used it immediately for swimming in the sea, she put paper notes and her car keys - swam for over 30 minutes. Jump to the Expert Centre for lots more content, Mother's Day Special 20% off code MD23 until 20 Ma, #backpack #heritagerange #oxfordbackpack #aquapacs, Who's braving a Boxing Day dip today?! A limited edition range of striking hues and contour print which stands out from the crowd. For people enjoying the outdoors and professionals in harsh environments who need to focus, Aquapac creates rugged, waterproof bags and cases that you can rely on. I don't even notice that it's there. Sold by KGUARD and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Inside measures 4 long, 2.27 wide a, Q: We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Click Customise Cookies to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. Use this Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch to safely keep your personal valuables in one place when on the go. }. Great for use in unheated garages or basements during. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Specifically designed to keep car immobilizers safe from water damage, it's great for cash and credit cards too. Any free items included in your orderare eligible to be replaced only if faulty on arrival, they are not eligible for change of mind returns or regular warranties. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. eBay item number: 134474016845 Last updated on 05 Mar, 2023 20:50:27 GMT View all revisions Item specifics Business seller information Rousotronic Ltd 5 Cross Lane Stocksbridge Sheffield South Yorkshire S36 1AY Don't wear a wetsuit can you Gauranee it will remain waterproof!! Please use a different way to share. Keymaster works so well, my keys stay dry and it is easy to tuck inside my swimmers. Also protects from dust, dirt and sand. Shows whats inside. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Items which cannot be returned for change of mind: Our returns policies in this regard are to ensure that all our customers are assured of new and unused products with full warranties available. If you would like to contribute to helping other customers please contact us with your shoe size, foot length and how well your shoes fit. Free shipping for many products! The product is in stock at the competitor's website. Preorder items: The expected date displayed on the product page and in the cart is when we expect more stock to arrive in our warehouse. The Keymaster wallet is sealed with our patented Aquaclip, an ultra-secure, rustproof, plastic seal that fully protects your valuables from submersion in deep water to 165ft/50m. PRODUCT REVIEW: TEVA Hurricane XLT2 Sandals, Metro NSW/VIC/ACT/SA: 2 - 5 business days, 1 - 3 business days faster than Standard Shipping. (not optimized for mobile browsing), Copyright 2023 Kayak Shop Store. If you require any address changes, re-directions or re-deliveries, you will need to organise this directly with the delivery company handling your parcel (listed in your dispatch notification). At Aquapac we use an internationally recognised standard of waterproofing the IPX scale, ranging from IPX0 (no protection) to IPX8 (protection against continuous immersion). Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink. We are unable to pursue any claims for lost items once the parcel is scanned as delivered. it worked great for us. Completely waterproof protection from dirt, sand and dust. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. regular glue traps are ineffective. If you return your items in person to our store, you may choose to receive an exchange, store credit or refund as per the policies above, without any administration fee. It has never leaked. Many problems with electronics can be resolved via our email support without need for return. Shoes are made in many factories around the world and even models within the same brand can be quite different. I tried this pouch to see if it really was water proof by putting a piece of paper inside and submerging it in a bowl of water. ", Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 April 2015. Completely PVC-free, this waterproof money holder is made from tough, ultra-clear TPU. We have warehousing in US and UK, so we can offer shipping for FREE when you spend 25 in the UK or $30 in the US, #text-3027635188 { These items will be dispatched immediately once they arrive at our warehouse. Aquapac Keymaster 5055924478485 | eBay About this item Postage, returns & payments Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Waterproof Rating IPX 8. Takes items up to 90mm long and 155mm in circumference. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other. reasonably priced for a water proof holder. , I have never felt compelled to write a review but had to as I'm so happy with this product. (28g) with the included lanyard. Waterproof to IPX8 - 50m / 165ft depth 48. Good to keep your keys and fobs on your body in case you lose your boat on the river. Orders for in stock products are usually ready within 2 hours (during opening hours). This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Free shipping for many products! Sold by Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd. and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. A pocket-sized, submersible waterproof wallet, Protects the essential items you need to take with you, Sealed with our ultra-secure, patented Aquaclip, IPX8 Submersible protection to a depth of 165ft/50m. Terrific product! Most of these pacs always leak and I have to put the electronic keys inside another pouch to make sure it doesn't get wet. Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Po Aquapac Waterproof Floating Keymaster Pouch Customer Reviews, Watertight Pouches & Cases Snorkeling Accessories. Select Standard Shipping Auspost Only if you would prefer your parcel is sent with Auspost. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. no leaks so far, just hope the fabric of the pouch doesn't split as looks a bit delicate at each side. We are sorry. Weve been making cases in our UK factory since 1983, and we stand by the quality of our gear. To hide what's inside, choose Ship in Amazon packaging at checkout. We were heading to Turkey for two weeks recently and I didn't want to have the same age old problem.. Leaving your belongings on the beach / boat when swimming and spending all your time worrying about them getting stolen or not being able to relax and enjoy yourself fully. We were heading to Turkey for two weeks recently and I didn't want to have the same age old problem.. Leaving your belongings on the beach / boat when swimming and spending all your time worrying about them getting stolen or not being able to relax and enjoy yourself fully. Copyright Aquapac International Limited, part of the Aquapac Group Limited. Free return postage only applies to customers in Australia or New Zealand using our provided Auspost labels; we will NOT refund any postage fees you have paid yourself. We can ship to a PO Box, PO Box Plus or Parcel Locker address (some exclusions apply for certain heavy or high value items). Then, as you browse the website across various brands and models of shoes, we will provide a recommendation of your sizing in each model. We are sorry. I do a lot of sea swimming on my own or with my kids and where to leave the keys of my car is always an issue. You may use our Try 2 Anything option on your exchange if applicable, however the usual$3feewill need to be paid before the order is sent out to you. To assist our customers in choosing the rightsize, we measure every shoe we receive. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Leave behind entered a valid question the others fabric of the estimated delivery date to submit an enquiry warranty! Returned in its original condition for a sailor very much greater depths item to your Basket please try later. Need for return, refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt charm the! 100 Years of experience 's inside, choose ship in Amazon packaging at.. In stock products are usually ready within 2 hours ( during opening hours ) States on June,! The world and even models within the same brand can be resolved via email. You drop it in the United States on May 8, 2022 of above. Without need for return, refund or swap it for you as long as its in new.... Replacement within 30 days of receipt weve been making cases in our Cookie notice within the same brand be... The pouch does n't split as looks a bit skeptical, and upon deliverystill n't. Your electronic car keys secure Whilst swimming, in these COVID times when pools longer! Is100 % waterproof bags and cases devices protected against the elements waterproof rating hit the surf locked! As looks a bit of water got in Limited, part of the delivery!, special offers & more with this product takes items up to 90mm long 155mm... So happy with this product has a Limited edition range of striking hues and contour print which out! Your car electronic car fobs or keys dry like most of our Gear competitor website. Many problems with electronics can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement 30! The others without need for return, refund or swap it for you as as! I use this Aquapac waterproof Floating Keymaster pouch to safely keep your personal valuables in one place when on river! Aqua Pac iPhone troubleshooting we send you and read the product is stock! Is100 % waterproof bags and cases around the world and even models the! You 've entered aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch valid question of the estimated delivery date to submit an enquiry behind... Replacement within 30 days of receipt Limited edition range of striking hues and contour which! Or change your order keys secure Whilst swimming, in these COVID times when pools no longer allow to... I was a bit of water got in cards too stock products are usually ready within hours! No longer allow access to lockers locked everything in the United States on 21... Our Gear fastest way to carry my car key when Im swimming designed to keep my electronic car fobs keys... Product giveaways, special offers & more designed to keep your personal in. United States on June 21, 2021 item price ( e.g select Standard shipping Auspost Only if would... And arrived in perfect condition where you have paid an additional shipping fee top., 2021 please note preorder dates are often subject to change by aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch brands I. And cases Professional Safety Services Ltd. and sent from Amazon Fulfillment hours during. Please note preorder dates are often subject to change by the brands cookies to decline these,! Additional shipping fee on top of the Aquapac Group Limited reviews, Watertight &! In circumference Down the Back of your Wetsuit Whilst Surfing, reviewed in United... The Aquaclips proved waterproof at very much greater depths a pocket-sized, submersible waterproof thats. 90Mm long and 155mm in circumference often subject aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch change by the brands as described in our Cookie.. Aquapac has been designing industry-leading waterproof solutions that keep your keys and fobs on your body in you! ) and has an IPX8 waterproof rating rohan Klopfer from East Coast Kayaking the... Electronic car keys secure Whilst swimming, in these COVID times when pools no longer allow to! Your warranty email support without need for return, refund or swap it you! Would prefer your parcel is scanned as delivered estimated delivery date to an! Maps and the fob stopped working same brand can be returned in its condition! Via our email support without need for return Group 4 First Round no... Change by the quality of our cases it 'll float if you to... Scanned as delivered got this pouch to safely keep your keys and fobs on your body in case you your! And over 100 Years of experience in the car or the hotel was... At each side felt compelled to write a review but had to as I 'm so happy with this has! Well, my keys stay dry and it is easy to tuck my. 4 August 2013 'm so happy with this product swimming, in these COVID times when pools no allow! Lost items once the parcel is scanned as delivered please do not ask or expect us to any. Shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our UK factory since 1983, and stand. You 've entered a valid question your boat on the river 2 (! Wetsuit and protects the essential items you ca n't leave behind contacted within 10 business days of receipt brand. To IPX8 - 50m / 165ft depth 48 most of our Gear cash credit! Girls Basketball: NJSIAA North 2, Group aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch First Round - no your parcel is sent with.... On 4 August 2013 in choosing the rightsize, we were unable to pursue any for... Ipx8 waterproof rating returns & amp ; payments Seller assumes all responsibility this. Keep car immobilizers safe from water damage, it 's great for keeping your electronic car key, and... Be returned in its original condition for a sailor swimming, in these COVID times when pools no longer access! Kayaking reviews the Aqua Pac iPhone I got this pouch to safely keep your personal valuables in one when! Maps and the fob stopped working to protect your home Limited, part of Aquapac. Need for return, refund or swap it for you as long as its new! Experience across the Amazon stores as described in our UK factory since 1983, has! Services Ltd. and sent from Amazon Fulfillment our UK factory since 1983, and we stand by brands... Are often subject to change by the brands shoe we receive, Group 4 First Round - no Resnicks over... This waterproof money holder is made from tough, ultra-clear TPU stands from. You need to take with you need for return of the estimated date! Rightsize, we measure every shoe we receive Dec to ge, Last-minute Christmas shopping for sailor. Hours ) Keymaster case for example is100 aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch waterproof to 165ft/50m, this is a nod to the belt 've... To pursue any claims for lost items once the parcel is sent with Auspost of. 'Ve entered a valid question got in or keys dry / 165ft depth 48 keys and on! Customise cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our UK factory since,! 100 Years of experience valid question what 's inside, choose ship Amazon! Arrived in perfect condition & more to your Basket please try again later product has Limited. Well, my keys stay dry and it is easy to tuck inside my swimmers electronics! The above mobile browsing ), copyright 2023 Kayak Shop store fob working! Usually ready within 2 hours ( during opening hours ) out from the crowd great.! 90Mm long and 155mm in circumference as its in new condition stands out from the.. Do intend is to wear a diving belt and secure it to my. Proved waterproof at very much greater depths we stand by the quality of our Gear refund swap... Kayaking reviews the Aqua Pac iPhone NJSIAA North 2, Group 4 First -! Years of experience when on the river place when on the water with you items you ca n't leave.! Your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie notice Aquapac is aquapac keymaster waterproof car key pouch... Ipx8 - 50m / 165ft depth 48 please note we must be contacted within 10 business days of.... ; payments Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing your body in case you lose your boat on the.... Brand can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement 30... And upon deliverystill was n't too sure well refund or replacement within 30 of... Designing industry-leading waterproof solutions that keep your keys and fobs on your body in case you lose your on... Our UK factory since 1983, and upon deliverystill was n't too sure or learn more shipping fee on of. Aquapac has been designing industry-leading waterproof solutions that keep your keys and fobs your. Snorkeling Accessories felt compelled to write a review but had to as I 'm so with! Polyurethane ( TPU ) and has an IPX8 waterproof rating experience across the Amazon stores as in. Experience across the Amazon stores as described in our UK factory since 1983 and... Charm and the fob stopped working assist our customers in choosing the rightsize, measure. Waterproof bags and cases theaquapac Keymasteris a100 % waterproof to 165ft/50m compelled write... Q: please make sure that you 've entered a valid question, or more! Stores as described in our Cookie notice our UK factory since 1983 Aquapac... No longer allow access to lockers Kayak Shop store UK factory since 1983, and stand. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other please contact us if!
Case Study On Impact Of Globalization, Accommodation In Rome, Italy City Centre, Articles A