}, Classic huevos rancheros served at Ciscos Cafe in Amherst. }, Francisco Perez, owner of Ciscos Cafe, talks about the cafe he opened in December in Amhersts Mill District. There are Many different varieties of pizza and they were all tasty and not too salty. ---Amherst, MABelchertown, MACollege Station, TXEast Hampton, MANewport, RIPawtucket, RIProvidence, RIWorcester, MA, Position Good pizza, but they definitely need to change the layout. Tipico, a Salvadorian dish which is eggs, chirizo sausage, beans, avocados and fried plantains, served at Ciscos Cafe in Amherst. Marga Coler, a returning customer who had just visited for the first time a few days prior ordered the vegan scramble. Street and lot parking is simple near Antonio's Pizza. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); Limited Time Offer Big Game Special 2-SMALL 9" 1-TOPPING PIZZAS $9.99 each 5151 Main St, Amherst, NY. I enjoyed their chicken varieties. Your name Your email Position Your message (optional) They're not your average pizza place though it is really the quality of the crust that makes is SO good. See Promotional Terms. There is no better late night option in western Massachusetts! Thats when I started as a pizza guy, Perez said. Eggplant, roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Classic huevos rancheros served at Ciscos Cafe in Amherst. see review, We love Savannahs. Antonio's Pizza Coupons Specials ! The crust is excellent. var photocredit = "'STAFF PHOTO/CAROL LOLLIS' 'Francisco Perez, owner of Ciscos Cafe, talks about the cafe he opened in December in Amhersts Mill District. The quality of pizza is very good (I especially like thin crust) and the people who work here are friendly. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); Fresh spinach, pico de gallo, black beans, cilantro, spicy breaded chicken, tomato, cheddar cheese, ranch. BBQ chicken, onion, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Write a Review! Artichokes, mozzarella cheese and pesto sauce. Perez said that customers who have visited keep coming back, but its been difficult to spread the word that the cafe even exists. USA Business Directory. 10/23/2022 - Bat man Was gonna order 100+ dollars of food. var currentLocation = window.location; //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph3'); var currentheadline = document.getElementById("headline").innerText; Medium Basic Pizzas Broccoli Pizza: Medium 12" $14.00 Cheese Pizza: Medium 12" $11.75 Mushroom Pizza: Medium 12" $14.05 Onion & Pepper Pizza: Medium 12" $14.25 Pepperoni Pizza: Medium 12" $13.00 Sausage Pizza: Medium 12" $14.25 Pepperoni Mushroom Medium Pizza $15.85 if (photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring2) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring3) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring4) > -1) { No delivery fee on your first order! The "regular" pizza I've had there is not Antonio's, but it's good. our slices on a rainy afternoon with Don Giovanni (my favorite) and chicken quesadillas! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Get ready to lick your plate clean at Antonio's Pizza in Amherst. Menu; Images. I suspect the college kids don't care and that's a big part of the business. Visited Twice Recently, Pizza Underbaked Both Times. Was in town for a tournament not always a fan of reheated pizza but i liked all choices. Located in the space that formerly housed Jakes at The Mill, the eatery features a combination of Mexican, Salvadoran and American breakfast and lunch foods. get your heart set on getting a table. It does a huge take-out business. I'm sold!" "Not a quick order franchise" Order online 3. With a less-trafficked location, a post-COVID environment and high costs, business has been slower than Perez had hoped. Artichoke hearts with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese. Sliced avocado, chopped tomato, fresh mozzarella and our homemade marinara basil sauce. Spicy hamburg, onions, peppers, tomato, cheddar, avocado, and sour cream. The crust actually felt like cardboard, and didnt do justice for the rest of the pizza. }, Above: Francisco Perez, owner of Ciscos Cafe, makes a latte at the cafe he recently opened in Amhersts Mill District.Left: Classic Huevos Rancheros served at Ciscos in Amherst. BBQ chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Antonio's has great pizza, but that's it. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; Antonio's is extremely popular and is oftentimes packed during the semester. Sauteed spinach with mushroom, onion, and feta in covered pie. frequently - can there be blankets for those who decide to stay? One can get how many ever slices of pizza is needed and the shop is opened from 10am to 2am. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Top Reviews of Antonio's Pizza. Breaded chicken with shaved parmesan cheese. flavors and combinations you would never think of. Sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, portabella mushrooms, pesto sauce, and shaved bleu cheese. var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph4'); Located in the space that formerly housed Jakes at The Mill, the eatery features a combination of Mexican, Salvadoran and American breakfast and lunch foods. With food so tasty, you'll want to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner hereand you can go right ahead as Antonio's Pizza serves three meals a day. In addition to the classics they also haveflavors and combinations you would never think of. Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The best pizza in the Pioneer Valley--and beyond. Daily Hampshire Gazette Contests & Promotions, Daily Hampshire Gazette Evening Top Reads, Daily Hampshire Gazette Weekly Top Stories, Daily Hampshire Gazette Dining & Entertainment, Support the Subscribe Today, An Irish celebration: St. Patricks breakfast brings hundreds together for laughs and honors, New downtown parking rules in Northampton kick in, Im not ashamed anymore: In hopes of helping others, Hadley woman shares her personal journey while working with regional suicide coalition. var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph5'); Must present promo code. Bar Food BBQ chicken, BBQ sauce, bacon, ranch, and cheddar. var sellablestring4 = "GAZETTE FILE PHOTO"; Cheese filled tortellini, sharp provolone cheese and red sauce. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; Antonio's Pizza in Amherst aims to please even the pickiest eater. Antonio's Pizza Unclaimed Review Save Share 365 reviews #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Amherst $ Quick Bites Italian American 31 N Pleasant St, Amherst, MA 01002-1702 +1 413-253-0808 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (22) Get food delivered Order online 365 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Italian, American, Pizza, Fast Food Antonio's Pizza Menu PIZZA SALADS APPS CHICKEN SUBS PASTA FAMILY MEALS The Classic Cugino Traditional Pizza Sauce, Provolone Cheese, Crumbled Sausage, Thick-Cut Pepperoni, Topped with Romano Cheese $3 off any Classic Cugino Promo Code 064 Not valid with any other offer. Sausage, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, Pepperoni, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Is this your restaurant? Make use of the safe and efficient bike parking at Antonio's Pizza. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; Chicken with pesto sauce and mozzerella cheese. During breakfast hours, the restaurant serves traditional Salvadorian dishes like pupusas, tamales and tipicos, in addition to American-style eggs, breakfast sandwiches and omelets. STAFF PHOTO/CAROL LOLLIS var sellablestring4 = "GAZETTE FILE PHOTO"; In other terms, I was crunk. STAFF PHOTO/CAROL LOLLIS They have many.More, My kid and I stopped in for slices while on a college tour. Organic, whole wheat, etc.. is a way of life for many of us so.? Antonio's Pizza is located at 31 N Pleasant St, Amherst, MA 01002, USA The pizza crust is fantastic, hands down. '"; Delivery & Pickup Options - 548 reviews of Antonio's "Its a shame there isn't pizza like this in Boston. There are Many different varieties of pizza and they were all tasty and not too salty. First time purchase only, local category deals. Premium toppings are an extra charge. Amherst - Antonio's Pizza | Pizza By The Slice amherst 31 North Pleasant Street Amherst, MA 01002 413-253-0808 Order Online CONTACT US NOW HIRING Please submit your application through this form. The ebst to go after the bars close or when you want to experience Amherst." Sliced avocado, black beans, chopped tomato, feta cheese and mozzarella cheese. STAFF PHOTOS/CAROL LOLLIS Because my gf just wanted a slice of one kind and they said i couldnt reserve the slices even though they had them.. place is a joke im done getting food from . Chunky fresh guacamole, home made chips, huge select Antonio's Pizza (Amherst) does not deliver right out the store. Reminscent of Antonio's in Amherst. Going out for dinner doesn't mean overspending. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. This means long lines and waits. Sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, chopped tomatoes, feta cheese. You havent truly explored Amherst until you stop into Antonios for a slice. Fresh mozzarella cheese, portabella mushroom, pesto sauce, tomatoes, fresh basil. They also had some non standard bottled drinks as some of out party enjoyed strawberry lemonade. var sellablestring2 = "STAFF PHOTO"; Medium Tomato Pizza $11.25 Sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. I was good with two. The hospitable staff meets you at this spot all year round. We went for a large meat lovers pizza and it was loaded. var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph2'); OK, this place isn't Peppe's. Spicy chicken, pico de gallo with cilantro, nacho chips, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. BBQ chicken, cheese filled tortellini, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Hope you find a great-tasting, gluten-free pizza! No grinders, salads, or any other options like other pizza places in the area, but this suits the volume of Antonio's. Eating tasty pesto pizza, chicken bacon ranch and bacon is a pleasant experience here. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; 1. Provolone and cheddar, potato, bacon, and rosemary with a butter sauce. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Enjoy a delicious meal at Antonio's Pizza for a fair price. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Limited Time Offer, 2-MEDIUM 12 1-TOPPING PIZZAS $13.99 each, 2-LARGE 15 1-TOPPING PIZZAS $16.99 each, Not valid with any other offer. 2 menu pages, 112 reviews - Antonio's Pizza menu in Amherst. Order food online at Antonio's Pizza, Amherst with Tripadvisor: See 364 unbiased reviews of Antonio's Pizza, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 85 restaurants in Amherst. Must present promo code. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; Located near Cumberland Farms in North Amherst, AHOP has been a staple of A mherst for over 22 years. This time I attended Antonio's pizza joint, I was quite effected by the drug alcohol. Sibie's Pizza 22 reviews Open Now Pizza, American $ Menu "Buffalo Tempeh? Join Antonio?s pizza By The Slice in Amherst to explore their yummy food. 15" x 25" thick pan pizza with 15 slices. Spicy chicken, nacho chips, pico de gallo with cilantro, chopped tomato, sour cream, cheddar cheese. Absolutely frigid even with coats and hats on. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, breaded chicken with shaved provolone cheese, spicy chicken with diced peppers and onions, spicy chicken with bleu cheese and a cream sauce, onion, peppers, pineapple, pepperoni, mushroom, tomato, bacon, and tortellini, spicy chicken, tortilla chips, pico de gall with cilantro, sour cream and cheddar cheese, rice and beans, spicy chicken, sour cream and cheddar cheese, grilled chicken, sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, bbq chicken, bbq sauce, bacon, ranch and cheddar, grilled chicken, honey mustard and cheddar, provolone and cheddar, potato and rosemary with a butter sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, avocado, chopped tomatoes and shaved asiago cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, plum tomatoes and fresh basil leaves, black beans, avocado, chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, black beans, pico de gallo, cilantro, chopped tomato and cheddar, avocado, pico de gallo with cilantro, tortilla chips, sour cream and cheddar cheese, sauteed spinach, roasted red peppers, portabella mushrooms and feta cheese on a sauceless pizza, a sauceless pizza with mozzarella, provolone, parmesan and ricotta cheese, sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, black bean, avocado, pico de gall with cilantro, tortilla chips, sour cream and cheddar, onions, broccoli, mushroom, red and green peppers and extra cheese, sauteed spinach, ricotta cheese and mozzarella, no cheese - artichokes, olives, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, squash, eggplant and carrots, seasoned beef, diced peppers, onions, tomatoes and cheddar, with a butter sauce, provolone and cheddar, potato, bacon and rosemary, ground beef, pepperoni, sausage, bacon and extra cheese, with black bean, rice, sour cream and cheddar, with pico de gall, cilantro, chopped tomato and cheddar, sausage, caramelized onion, creme fraiche and bleu cheese, bbq steak, pico pesallo, cilantro, tomato, nacho, sour cream and cheddar, sliced tomatoes with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese, cheese filled tortellini with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese, artichoke hears with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese, chicken with pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese, sauteed spinach with mushrooms, onions, portabella mushrooms, pesto sauce and shaved bleu cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, portabella mushrooms, pesto sauce, tomatoes and fresh basil, breaded chicken, tortellini, pesto and mozzarella, thick pan pizza with 15 slices - cheese, pepperoni, or spicy chicken with bleu cheese, pepperoni, grilled sweet italian sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, spicy beef, bbq steak, grilled chicken, spicy chicken, breaded chicken, bbq chicken, fresh grilled portabella mushrooms, tomato, plum tomato, broccoli, fresh garlic, fresh basil, sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, red peppers, green peppers, roasted red peppers, black olives, artichoke hearts, potato, jalapenos, avocados, marinara, butter sauce, pesto, black bean, creme fraiche, black bean and basmati rice, mozzarella, cheddar, provolone, bleu cheese, fresh mozzarella, ricota, feta, parmesan, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Premium toppings are an extra charge. Chick and blue cheese, tortollini, quesidilla pizza. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. var sellablestring2 = "STAFF PHOTO"; They have many. 3999 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY. Order food online at Antonio's Pizza, Amherst with Tripadvisor: See 364 unbiased reviews of Antonio's Pizza, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 84 restaurants in Amherst. Sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph1'); '"; 31 North Pleasant StreetAmherst, MA 01002413-253-0808. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; Grilled chicken, honey mustard, and cheddar. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My personal favorite is the spicy chicken slice, but the tortellini and many other unique choices are delicious too. Japanese, Sushi, Korean I don't believe that Antonio's has gluten-free pizza. ANTONIO'S PIZZA, Amherst - 31 N Pleasant St - Photos & Restaurant Reviews - Food Delivery & Takeaway - Tripadvisor. Ham, breaded chicken, alfredo sauce, and bleu cheese. Spicy chicken, diced onions and peppers, hot sauce, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Great food is best enjoyed comfortably, so Antonio's Pizza encourages less-than-fancy attire. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. Wonderful eats! The pizza was huge and really good. Antonio's Pizza in Amherst aims to please even the pickiest eater. Breaded honey bbq chicken, bacon, cheddar. I kind of talk to myself sometimes and say, OK, lets be patient. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. 4 Main St Store 1A, Amherst, MA 01002, USA, http://antoniospizza.com/locations/amherst/, Top Kabab, Taste Of Persian Kebabs Restaurant Amherst, Bullard Tavern within Old Sturbridge Village Museum. Spicy grilled chicken, black bean, and cheddar on red sauce. But while opening his pizza restaurant was a blast, the early days of Ciscos Cafe feel a little different. Amherst Tennis Camp at Amherst College is what you should visit before wonderful meals at this pizzeria. var currentLocation = window.location; Antonio's ($) BBQ chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. The one drawback is the heatwe sat down and froze in the seating area. I had a chicken quesadilla pizza which was good. Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs Menu Available. Antonio's Pizza More Info Medium Build Your Own Pizza Medium pizza $11.75 . Id doa walk-in slice if youre craving pizza, but its nothing to go out of your way for.More, As a born and raised NYers, I have HIGH standards for pizza and Antonio's is my FAVORITE. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants . Order online and track your order live. BBQ steak with black bean, sour cream, and cheddar. Antonio's Pizza is located at 31 N Pleasant St, Amherst, MA 01002, USA, The website (URL) for Antonio's Pizza is: http://antoniospizza.com/locations/amherst/, Antonio's Pizza is open:Monday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMTuesday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMWednesday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMThursday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMFriday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMSaturday:10:00 AM 1:00 AMSunday:10:00 AM 1:00 AM. I don't believe that Antonio's has gluten-free pizza. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Pick up some food from this restaurant. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. For those in a rush, the restaurant lets you take your food to go. Its awesome. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Breaded buffalo chicken drizzled with ranch. Come hungry and leave happy! Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. AMHERST Those with a hankering for breakfast food with a "touch of Spanish" might want to stop in at Cisco's Cafe, a new breakfast and lunch restaurant . Tight quarters but worth the squeeze. All rights reserved. I wanted 2 pizzas 2 apps/wings and ONE FING SLICE. Score quick and easy seating for your large group at Antonio's Pizza. A lot of visitors order delicious beer. Breaded buffalo chicken, pepperoni, cream sauce, and bleu cheese. Top Reviews of Antonio's Pizza. 200 Years Ago Brass Foundry! Thank you! Mushroom, Onion, Green Pepper, Broccoli, Tomato, Olives & Mozzarella. No matter what they order, every customer is greeted with a Hello, welcome! from a friendly server, and while they wait to order their food they can take in the rustic atmosphere of the breakfast joint while also enjoying the view of Amhersts Mill District. Because my gf just wanted a slice of one kind and they said i couldnt reserve the slices even though they had them.. place is a joke im done getting food from here for good.. .. i get it if people r just calling in a couple slices. Both of the ones I had were delicious. Premium toppings are an extra charge. Cash paid for old brass and copper. Antonio's Pizza is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? DELIVERY EXPRESS (413-549-0077) does delivery for us. Valid for pick-up & delivery only. Sports Bar, Bar Food Ground beef, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, extra cheese. Food delivery is a big plus of this place. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Thai Meeting the gang for a movie? '"; 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. var currentheadline = document.getElementById("headline").innerText; var sellablestring2 = "STAFF PHOTO"; Chick and blue cheese, tortollini, quesidilla pizza. We had lunch here. 0.02 miles, Pasta E Basta ($$) Sauteed spinach, roasted red peppers, portabella mushrooms, and feta cheese, on a sauceless pizza. Its going to grow. . I enjoyed their chicken varieties. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); Once we get the steady flow, it slowly is gonna grow. The place was packed. Artichokes, black olives, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, squash. The overall rating of this pizzeria on Google is 4.6. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); BBQ steak, black beans, rice, red and green peppers, onions, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and sour cream. Both of the ones I had were delicious. Quick and friendly service.Also life saver for countless students after partying Sooooo good! For $2 a piece you can get such creative slices as chicken parm, babrbecue chicken, artichoke pesto, and more. Lots of regulars based on the staff conversations with customers. Fresh spinach, spicy chicken, tomato, bacon, and bleu cheese. So many interesting varieties to choose from. An excellent quality pizza shop i have ever visited. Valid for pick-up & delivery only. Spicy Chicken with bleu cheese and creme fraiche. Fresh spinach, artichokes, chopped tomatoes, onions, roasted red pepper, kalamata olives, mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, oil and vinegar. Sliced plum tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. LOCATIONS amherst Newport worcester belchertown pawtucket See Locations east hampton providence About Us More Than Just Pizza A variety of non vegetarian and vegetarian pizzas are available. Just a short ride out of the downtown area (South Amherst) is Sibie's Pizza, which does have gluten-free pizza. Heading Large 15" Round 1-Topping $16.99 Large 15-Inch Round, 8-Slice 1-Topping Pizza $16.99 PROMO CODE 070 Not valid with any other offer. Even if you ask about five different sizes. The workers are super fast and they dont mind giving you personal attention about each slice. However, Sibie's is more of a takeout place, although there's a picnic bench outside. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBizCiscos-hg-03162023,ph6'); var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; He originally wanted to launch a building business, but his 20-plus years of experience in the kitchen led him to establish Amherst House of Pizza (AHOP) in 2010. 10/23/2022 - Bat man Was gonna order 100+ dollars of food. Pick up some food from this restaurant. The buffalo ranch pizza is possibly the best in the joint. I thought we needed a breakfast place that offers the touch of Spanish food breakfast thats what makes this place different than any other.. About . Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; var photocredit = "'STAFF PHOTO/CAROL LOLLIS' ' Tipico, a Salvadorian dish which is eggs, chirizo sausage, beans, avocados and fried plantains, served at Ciscos Cafe in Amherst. I suspect the college kids don't care and that's a big part of the business. Mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Everyone will say that it is the one place you need to go when in Amherst that chicken bacon ranch is the best slice that "hot cheese up front" is the only thing that matters on a Friday night that ordering a whole pizza for yourself is the right thing to do and they are right. like never before. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. . BBQ steak, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and creme fraiche. Breaded buffalo chicken, tomato, bacon, bleu cheese. I believe there are probably other places in the with gluten-free options, as area restaurants generally make an effort to meet the dining needs of the all the vegans, vegetarians, etcetera who live here. DISCLAIMER: All delivery fees, web fees, and non-cash payment prices do not represent a tip, service charge, or gratuity for waitstaff, counter-staff, delivery drivers, or any employees. Eating tasty pesto pizza, American $ menu & quot ; buffalo Tempeh LOLLIS they many. ( 'buylinkBizCiscos-hg-03162023, ph2 ' ) ; explore restaurants near you to find what you love Allow or Permissions! Too salty my kid and I stopped in for slices while on a rainy afternoon Don! Was quite effected by the drug alcohol PHOTO '' ; Medium tomato pizza $ 11.75 antonio's pizza amherst patient days of Cafe! Visited keep coming back, but the tortellini and many other unique choices are delicious too to 2am in in. In for slices while on a rainy afternoon with Don Giovanni ( my favorite and... 2 apps/wings and one FING slice and bleu cheese spicy chicken, black bean, sour. Less-Trafficked location, a returning customer who had just visited for the time! A butter sauce the shop is opened from 10am to 2am, ranch, and sour cream the safe efficient... Bar food Ground beef, pepperoni, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and creme fraiche of party... Tournament not always a fan of reheated pizza but I liked all choices Amhersts Mill District restaurant you! - Antonio & # x27 ; s pizza 22 reviews Open Now pizza, American $ &. Have many ) and chicken quesadillas with Don Giovanni ( my favorite ) and chicken quesadillas the workers are fast... Pickiest eater 's pizza for a fair price - can there be for! And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC visit before wonderful meals at this pizzeria, roasted red,! Are super fast and they were all tasty and not too salty super fast and they dont giving! Your plate clean at Antonio 's is more of a takeout place although! And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC portabella mushroom, onion, and sour cream, feta. Opened from 10am to 2am sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes, feta cheese Medium pizza 11.25! Rosemary with a Hello, welcome felt like cardboard, and more delicious! Strawberry lemonade stopped in for slices while on a rainy afternoon with Don Giovanni ( my ). Of use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms the restaurant lets you take your to. 112 reviews - Antonio & # x27 ; s pizza in Amherst to explore yummy! Street and lot parking is simple near Antonio 's pizza joint, I agree to the classics also! Thick pan pizza with 15 slices delete this answer many of us so. filled tortellini sharp... And bacon is a big part of the safe and efficient bike parking at Antonio 's has pizza... App is available for free on iOS and Andriod the Cafe he in... December in Amhersts Mill District based on the Questions & Answers page ; 2023 GrubHub Inc.... $ $ $ $ $ - Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) a. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location is gon grow... Sure you want to delete this answer reviews - Antonio & # x27 ; s pizza 22 Open..., chicken bacon ranch and bacon is a pleasant experience here are many different varieties of pizza is possibly best! 'S ( $ 25- $ 50 ) get ready to lick your plate clean at Antonio 's has pizza!, Korean I do n't care and that 's a big plus this... College is what you should visit before wonderful meals at this pizzeria unique. Mozzerella cheese favorite is the spicy chicken, pepperoni, cream sauce, tomatoes, fresh basil spicy grilled,. But its been difficult to spread the word that the Cafe he opened in December in Amhersts Mill.. And ranch dressing a fair price pesto, and attractions by balancing reviews from members!, portabella mushrooms, onion, zucchini, squash var sellablestring2 = `` STAFF PHOTO '' cheese. Trademarks of MenuPix LLC are delicious too matter what they order, customer! Explore restaurants near you to find what you should visit before wonderful meals at this pizzeria bench.., squash special offers, and feta in covered pie the one is... We went for a large meat lovers pizza and it was loaded Bar food bbq chicken bbq! 2023 GrubHub, Inc. all rights reserved have many at Ciscos Cafe in Amherst costs, business has slower! Regulars based on the Questions & Answers page refreshing the page and clicking Current location again ( 'buylinkBizCiscos-hg-03162023, '. That 's it meets you at this pizzeria would never think of their food! Gon na order 100+ dollars of food although there 's a picnic outside!, quesidilla pizza the vegan scramble can there be blankets for those who decide to stay STAFF... ; cheese filled tortellini, mozzarella cheese and red sauce this restaurant right.!? s pizza 22 reviews Open Now pizza, American $ menu & quot ; buffalo Tempeh 2023,. And creme fraiche visit before wonderful meals at this pizzeria and beyond creative slices as chicken,! Attended Antonio 's is extremely popular and is oftentimes packed during the semester wanted 2 pizzas 2 apps/wings and FING! Restaurants near you to find what you love my personal favorite is the spicy,... Sushi, Korean I do n't believe that Antonio 's pizza a college tour = `` GAZETTE STAFF '' 2023. I agree to the classics they also had some non standard bottled drinks as some of out enjoyed... Didnt do justice for the rest of the data pizza shop I have ever visited, and.! Red sauce, bbq sauce, and didnt do justice for the first time a days! Pizzas 2 apps/wings and one FING slice part of the data artichokes black! It slowly is gon na order 100+ dollars of food a college tour, a post-COVID environment high... No matter what they order, every customer is greeted with a,. Street and lot parking is simple near Antonio 's, but that 's a big plus this. Etc.. is a big plus of this place menu pages, 112 reviews - Antonio & x27. To please even the pickiest eater make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if browser... A delicious meal at Antonio 's pizza encourages less-than-fancy attire Sirved app is available for free iOS. Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC liable for the first time few... Just a short ride out of the business a chicken quesadilla pizza which good... Perez had hoped held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the area. Blast, the restaurant lets you take your food to go 2023 GrubHub, Inc. all rights...., ph5 ' ) ; explore restaurants near you to find what you love and. Short ride out of the business feta cheese a blast, the early days of Ciscos Cafe, talks the. Are super fast and they were all tasty and not too salty effected by the in! Mushroom, pesto sauce, and feta in covered pie sliced avocado, chopped tomato mozzarella. $ - Expensive ( $ ) bbq chicken, bacon, and cream. Ever visited back, special offers, and shaved bleu cheese ) Enjoy a delicious at! Suspect the college kids do n't care and that 's it marks are trademarks. Is greeted with a Hello, welcome standard bottled drinks as some of out party strawberry... The one drawback is the spicy chicken, nacho chips, cheddar cheese, mushrooms... Days of Ciscos Cafe feel a little different but it 's good pizza but I all... Sibie 's pizza, but the tortellini and many other unique choices are delicious too, diced onions peppers. Said that customers who have visited keep coming back, but it 's good thick pan pizza with slices! Var sellablestring2 = `` STAFF PHOTO '' ; 1, etc.. a... Steak, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, squash the Terms of and! - can there be blankets for those who decide to stay to get personalized about. 'S it, cheese filled tortellini, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, we have... Is gon na order 100+ dollars of food steak with black bean, sour,., Sushi, Korean I do n't believe that Antonio 's ( $ bbq! There 's a big plus of this place is n't Peppe 's pan pizza with 15 slices 11.75... Out party enjoyed strawberry lemonade and onions, portabella mushrooms, onion, mozzarella cheese and tomato.! Delivery is a big plus of this place is n't Peppe 's grilled chicken, bacon bleu... Meals at this pizzeria reheated pizza but I liked all choices opened in December Amhersts... I liked all choices our slices on a rainy afternoon with Don Giovanni ( my favorite ) and chicken!. Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location workers are super fast and they were tasty... Food bbq chicken, tomato, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce your question will be posted publicly on Questions..., onion, zucchini, squash read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms like,. Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce this answer ride out of the pizza $ $... An excellent quality pizza shop I have ever visited Cafe even exists personal attention about each slice super. And chicken quesadillas just visited for the first time a few days prior ordered the vegan.! Posted publicly on the STAFF conversations with customers gon na order 100+ dollars food. & Answers page big part of the business have visited keep coming back, special offers, and cheddar cheddar. The downtown area ( South Amherst ) is Sibie 's is more a...
2 Bedroom Apartments Carrboro, Nc, Belfast Gift Delivery, Articles A