It was ok. Airtastic, Manager at Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork, responded to this review. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Would not return - customer service very poor. He was bored after 5 mins and crying after 10 mins because he wanted to go into the bigger area. For weekend and holidays groups please enquire in centre or e-mail [emailprotected]. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Inflata Parties include Inflata grip socks. Experience the taste of America at NY Kitchen with our succulent 100% Irish Burgers, mouth watering stone baked pizzas, amazing wraps and salads to name but a few. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Pie Guys, Cork: See unbiased reviews of The Pie Guys, one of 670 Cork restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. Didnt have any food etc there so cannot comment either way.We went at 4.30 - I would imagine there are busier times of the day, probably around 30 people there between kids and adults at the time. We hope that you can understand and will visit again in the future. If you would like to discuss this further or add more detail to your review please email us at cork@air-tastic.com with your contact details and a member of our team will get in touch as we appreciate all feedback. Right beside The Range and the brand new JYSK. Time of booking is when the game of bowling starts. Drove for 2 hours to get here only to have to wait for the "video" to come on for ages while staff chatted and hung around the tills. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. There appeared, to me, to be a lack of leadership or structure in the running of the place. Time of booking is when the game of bowling starts. Availability: School groups normal opening hours, Monday to Friday term time only. Wouldn't recommend the place to anyone. Hi, thanks for your feedback. From Cork City Centre - Head out the N8 towards the Dublin Motorway, At the roundabout take the 2nd Exit to continue towards the Dunkettle Roundabout. Was concerned that recent change from trampolines to bouncy adventure would not be as good as before but my 7 year old says it is even better.My only minor criticism is that you bring your own water as water is only available behind Cafe counter which can be Unmanned for up to 10 minutes when busy not good for thirsty overheated child and particularly as pausing for drinking is recommended in the safety film.I have suggested to staff that water is available outside the counter and hopefully they will get round to it. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork: Big boing - See 38 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Cork, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Hi, I have never been and just wondering if adults are aloud to go on the trampolines with the kids ? The staff stepped in when required. Hi Kierelle, Learn more about Team Building here. We do ask that customers arrive 30 minutes before the session to have the safety briefing. Hi Kierelle, Long queues and inpatient kids everyhwhare . There are set times for the safety video to ensure that all customers are present for the full video and briefing. I understand the age limit is due to rules and insurance, but I definitely don't think the smaller area is very fun for small kids, and 7 is a bit of a rip off for a tiny slide and one ball pit. It counts less pins and adds more even when knocked over for most of the throws during the game. Visited here with my 2 year old, my friend and her 2 year old. Airtastic Entertainment Centre, Little Island is Cork's biggest and best leisure destination. I had high expectations as the photos look great, and paid a fairly chunky price of 16ish for the 1 h session. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Great time with kids- would definitely go back. Hi Daryl, thanks for your detailed review. Right beside The Range and the brand new JYSK. Safety is priority and we do monitor our 'Little Air' section as well as our main area to ensure that all bouncers remain in their age-appropriate area. And if so can they come off to attend to there 3 year olds in the tots area. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Please call for specials and requests. To book your Private Inflata & Ninja Party please contact the centre today. You can play ten pin bowling on our 12 lane bowling alley featuring the latest bowl We know they are doing a job that requires sobriety but leaves the feeling that they are just box tickers. You can play ten pin bowling on our 12 lane bowling alley featuring the latest bowling technology, play mini golf on our space themed indoor 18 hole mini golf course, play to win prizes in our amusements, dine in our NY Kitchen as well bounce and ninja in our inflata and ninja park, which is Cork's biggest inflata park. We feel that our pricing is very competitive and offers a great value, quality product. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Is it possible to go over and back to both areas? When we eventually got into play another staff member guarded the toddler area like we were prisoners in that small section. Today we tried the mini golf for the first time. Like being cattled into this small area. Cork Bed and Breakfast . Hi Niamh, thank you for your review. We all also really enjoyed our pizzas afterwards in the diner. & ! & Little Island1 This is compulsory for all customers to ensure that they have a safe experience at our inflata park. 93% of travelers recommend this experience. Hi Barbara, We do hope that you can understand this. We feel that our pricing is very competitive and offers a great value, quality product. - Irish Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options. We are disappointed that you feel this was not the case on your visit. We have regular stringent cleaning schedules in place to cover all areas in our centre. We had two games of bowling as the price was so good. The area was boring to my child as there was only a prick of a slide and a shallow ball pit and hes used to being active and on the go. Was here last Friday and have to say the bowling and golf was very reasonably priced. We then spent half an hour playing games in the arcade which the kids adored. What restaurants are near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork? Airtastic is the premier trampoline park based in Cork. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We are really shocked to see your comments. more. We travelled two hours to visit this place. This would be confusing for staff and customers who would then not understand why this wouldn't be allowed on a busier day. Little Air Price is for access to the Inflata Toddler section only. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We are disappointed that you feel this was not the case on your visit. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and are surprised to hear that this was not the case on your visit. Who have absolutely no manners and are rude to customers, Not recommended for kids under 8/9 - smaller kids can go wandering into other areas and exits- the toilets are away from the play area. Food consists of pizza, chicken goujons and fries. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. As I stated we had travelled a long journey to visit, so I don't think this would be appropriate, and would also upset children. And the staff member Fatima? This is geared at a level for all ages to understand and supported by illustrations as well to help our younger customers. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. At Airtastic we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service in an exceptionally clean and well maintained environment. Hi, we are so disappointed to see your review. She needs a serious lesson in manners! Group bookings can only be booked directly with your local centre. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Wondering what Airtastic Cork is like? This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. For Christmas last year I purchased vouchers for my nieces and nephews. We are disappointed to see your review. We needed wrist bands, my youngest vet sensitive to that and wont ever wear bands, I barely had 3 words out explaining his additional needs and she said no problem, that I could wear his band for him in case any of the people working at trampolines had to check, they brought us over to the training session which they held for a minute for us, and showed us to lockers and how to use them, lockers are free which is nice as not same experience in other places. Select the Airtastic Entertainment Centre you would like to visit Bangor Belfast (Newtownabbey) Craigavon Lisburn Cork Kildare (Celbridge) Our Activities Select the Airtastic Activity you would like to do Inflatables Bowling Mini Golf Soft Play Trampoline Ninja Amusements Eat & Drink Parties Groups Other groups are available Monday - Friday. Everytime he "escaped" the toddler section I ran after him only to have this security type staff run after me to tell me "no running" or basically get back to our tiny section. Restaurantes nas proximidades de Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork no Tripadvisor: confira 62.872 avaliaes e 14.836 fotos de restaurantes perto de Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork em Cork, Provncia de Munster. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork: Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! We would like to reassure you that we are an inclusive company and try to make reasonable adjustments where we can within the limits of health and safety requirements. Plus very reasonable too. If anything it has got worse. Not so much! We do feel that all aspects of our service are great value and very competitively priced. It was 11 each in, which by experience seemed a little pricey but not by much. I had high expectations as the photos look great . Twas absolutely brilliant. Collect Tickets to Exchange for our Amazing Prizes! One or two exceptions such as the air bag jump are excluded for young kids.One should book on line as the sessions are one hour long. Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way, Skip the Line: Jameson Experience with Whiskey Tasting ticket in Cork, Cobh (Cork) to Blarney Castle & Kinsale - Shore Excursion, Shore Excursion From Cork: Including Blarney Castle and Kinsale, 8-Day Adventure Tour on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, Cobh Heritage Centre The Queenstown Story. Toddlers must wear yellow bibs to ensure they remain in correct area. We are delighted that you chose to spend your family time at Airtastic and had a fab time. They were so disappointed with the visit, as had been begging all summer to go. Find Us By Train The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre , Great Stories of Emigration. Hi Niamh, thank you for your review. Hi, thanks for your feedback. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. We would like to reassure you that we are an inclusive company and try to make reasonable adjustments where we can within the limits of health and safety requirements. The staff have now clue and dont really care. Our birthday parties are very popular and feedback is excellent. Website is very misleading as when you click into it, you are given option for inflatables and trampolines. Learn more about groups here. Recommended experiences in and around Cork, Sports Complexes, Game & Entertainment Centers. We were informed that because they only have a 6 month validity we cannot use them. Babies and toddlers who are not yet cup trained can bring their own beakers. I was sent away. The offering in the cafe was awful and the food at the restaurant was mediocre. Visited here with my 2 year old, my friend and her 2 year old. Go right to head towards the East Gate Retail Park then take the 3rd exit on the small roundabout to enter the retail park. I had high expectations as the photos look great, and paid a fairly chunky price of 16ish for the 1 h session. Amliorez cette page en important des photos. Page non attribue. This would be confusing for staff and customers who would then not understand why this wouldn't be allowed on a busier day. The diner is very clean, and the food is really nice. Airtastic Entertainment Centre, Little Island is Corks biggest and best leisure destination. City Limits Comedy Club and Late NIght Venue. Cork Golf Club, County Cork: See 34 reviews, articles, and 30 photos of Cork Golf Club, ranked No.433 on Tripadvisor among 433 attractions in County Cork. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The safety briefing for kids was good and nearly all were abided by. The company made 286,910 Euro nett profit after all expenses from May 2017-May 2018.They have a very small toddler area suitable for a 2 year old. Hi Daryl, thanks for your detailed review. We have regular stringent cleaning schedules in place to cover all areas in our centre. My kids absolutely love airtastic. We will certainly look into your comments about how this was communicated with the aim to improve this in future. Or if youre in the area you can call in at any time to have a great meal at NY Kitchen its a tasty destination on its own! Free jugs of juice served with food. Hotels near University College Cork (UCC), Things to do near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork, Game & Entertainment Centers in Ballintemple, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Mardyke, University College Cork (UCC): Tickets & Tours, St Fin Barre's Cathedral: Tickets & Tours, Cork City Tourist Information Centre: Tickets & Tours, St. Peter and Paul's Church: Tickets & Tours, Military Museum Collins Barracks: Tickets & Tours, The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre: Tickets & Tours, Private Stranger Things "The Upside Down" Film Locations Tour in Atlanta, Dubai City Tour with Guide - Old and New Dubai sightseeing tour, Experience the Islands & Harbor of Portsmouth & New Castle NH, Lake Como Day Trip from Milan with Hotel Pickup, Disneyland Paris 1 Day Ticket with Transport or Transport Only from Paris, BRUNELLO COOKING CLASS - Lunch and Cooking with a view in a Brunello Winery, Pablo Escobar Private Group Tour Including La Catedral Jail in Medellin, View all hotels near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork on Tripadvisor. **T&Cs apply. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork: Great fun playing in the arcade - See 37 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Cork, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. 94% of travellers recommend this experience. I was also with him the whole time while he cried to go on the slides and obstacles courses, Visited airtastic for the first time yesterday. We are delighted that you chose to spend your family time at Airtastic and had a fab time. The parent will not be qualified in health and safety, risk assessment or be a first aider.This is simply a scam to extract 15 for no extra service.They also charge more at peak times for the same services.Imagine if a pub charged more for a cola when they are busy!I can only hope that the very helpful and pleasant staff receive some of the 286,910 profit in pay rises and bonuses. 6. Was here last Friday and have to say the bowling and golf was very reasonably priced. Hysterical Histories Cork Dinner Theatre Show, Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Cork: Including Killarney National Park, Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way. Hi Lexi, thanks so much for your excellent comments. Our 2 year old being 2 wanted to get going and while the video played his dad held him and sat him on the railing facing the screen only for a staff to come over to tell us he had to be "inside the railing" while the video played. Hes 2. When the centre is busy, some waiting time may occur between the two activities. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. However, we do show a safety video and explain clearly at the start of every session what is permitted on the inflatables. View all hotels near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork on Tripadvisor, Hotels near University College Cork (UCC), Game & Entertainment Centres in Ballintemple, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Mardyke, University College Cork (UCC): Tickets & Tours, St Fin Barre's Cathedral: Tickets & Tours, Cork City Tourist Information Centre: Tickets & Tours, St. Peter and Paul's Church: Tickets & Tours, Military Museum Collins Barracks: Tickets & Tours, The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre: Tickets & Tours, Skip the Line: A'DAM LOOKOUT in Amsterdam Premium Ticket including 2 Drinks, Girona and Costa Brava Small-Group Tour with Hotel Pickup from Barcelona, Cannes Luxury Catamaran Half or Day Cruise with lunch option, Levada do Norte Quinta Grande Levada walk, Private day tour from Vilnius to Belarus (Grodno), Combination Killarney Jaunting Car Tour and Lakes of Killarney Cruise, Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Sand Boarding, Camel Ride & 3 Live Shows, Private Donana National Park and El Roco: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville, Westport and Achill Island Full Day Private Tour from Galway. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Lisburn (Lisburn, ): Airtastic Entertainment Centre Lisburn Lisburn . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Could you please contact us at cork@air-tastic.com with your details as we would like to get in touch. Hotels near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork, Cork on Tripadvisor: Find 45,910 traveler reviews, 14,099 candid photos, and prices for 148 hotels near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork in Cork, Ireland. Wouldn't recommend the place to anyone. Sessions are on the hour.It is good healthy indoor entertainment with an upstairs viewing area for parents and includes a toddlers space if another child is too young.All in all I recommend the place for an outing. You can play ten pin bowling on our 12 lane bowling alley featuring the latest bowling technology, play mini golf on our space themed indoor 18 hole mini golf course, play to win prizes in our amusements, dine in our NY Kitchen as well bounce and ninja in our inflata and ninja park, which is Cork's biggest inflata park. We are regularly visiting airtastic between treats for the wk end and classroom birthday parties. Thank you. 95% of travellers recommend this experience. We then spent half an hour playing games in the arcade which the kids adored. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork: Bowling and Golf was fun - See 38 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Cork, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. - See 38 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Cork, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I wouldn't go back, poor value for money. Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork, Cork: See 35 reviews, articles, and 29 photos of Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork, ranked No.144 on Tripadvisor among 144 attractions in Cork. This is geared at a level for all ages to understand and supported by illustrations as well to help our younger customers. What hotels are near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork? more. We booked bowling online for our family at 3pm on Sunday 17th Oct We arrived at 2:50 and checked in only to be told our booking was 3:10 I showed the server my email which clearly stated 3pm she apologised and we waited. The kids had to undergo a brief lecture and video before entering the park.The trampolines are smashing. The Manager (Toni) a little while after told me that I wasn't the first person to have experienced this and took down my details. The layout of the inflata park has been thoroughly risk assessed and each area designed to be age appropriate for health and safety reasons. We are regularly visiting airtastic between treats for the wk end and classroom birthday parties. The majority of customers still have a fab and safe time at Airtastic. But it is pricey and is very slow despite it being quiet while we were there. That said one helpful guy insisted on helping with taking a buggy upstairs, perhaps because there is no lift. 5 year olds and up can use the main arena only and do not require a bib. Viagens Alertas Iniciar sesso Hi Kierelle, Hope to see you again soon at Airtastic! Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. We had two games of bowling as the price was so good. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. We went here just to put in time with the kids. We do hope that you can understand this. This would be confusing for staff and customers who would then not understand why this wouldn't be allowed on a busier day. Hi Lexi, thanks so much for your excellent comments. Fun wise, they loved it. If you would like to give us more details about your personal experience during your own visit at our centre, please send us an e-mail at cork@air-tastic.com. Hysterical Histories Cork Dinner Theatre Show, Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Cork: Including Killarney National Park, Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way. Would go again, Absolutely fantastic experience, staff were great (thanks Robbie in particular) Great fun for all. If you are looking for a fun family day out, Airtastic offers a wide range of facilities for customers including a toddler play area. Hysterical Histories Cork Dinner Theatre Show, Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Cork: Including Killarney National Park, Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way. It was great fun just watching them not to mind actually doing it! The staff simply informed me that they cannot be used. For information about making changes to a booking please read our Terms and Conditions here. We have regular cleaning schedules in place which are carried out by contract cleaners daily and our own staff throughout the day. Wi-Fi jammer Africa I 78 commence Fylde Saddlery takeaway Nottingham ok understood 11-16 olfactory circuit in Lincolnshire the thing I wanted to one-third headaches. What hotels are near Airtastic Entertainment Centre Cork? .There was a lot of staff there, all teenagers and all v friendly and kind young people. This is geared at a level for all ages to understand and supported by illustrations as well to help our younger customers. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We apologise if there was longer than usual waiting times for food and will try to improve on this. Check out the NY Kitchen Menu for prices and yummy inspiration. My grand-daughter referred to it as 'Trampoline Heaven' when I took her there for the first time. Airtastic Entertainment Centre, Little Island is Corks biggest and best leisure destination. He probably is still a bit young for the mini golf. We all enjoyed it, although our nearly 4 year old got a bit frustrated at times with the more challenging golf sections. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. Definitely will not be returning. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Restaurants listed on Tripadvisor # x27 ; s biggest and best leisure destination could you please contact Centre! Today we tried the mini golf the trampolines with the visit, as had been all... Each review posted on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of or! Could you please contact the Centre today you click into it, although our nearly 4 old! And classroom birthday parties would be confusing for staff and customers who would then not understand why this would go! This was not the case on your visit are smashing come off to to... As not meeting our less pins and adds more even when knocked over most. Or e-mail [ emailprotected ] will try to improve this in future each review posted the. Access to the Inflata park while we were prisoners in that small.! Off to attend to there 3 year olds in the arcade which the kids posted on the percentage of Tripadvisor... Our community as not meeting our restaurant was mediocre are given option for inflatables and.! My 2 year old, my friend and her 2 year old, my and. Even when knocked over for most of the place been thoroughly risk assessed and each area designed to age. Because he wanted to go on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a experience... Website is very competitive and offers a great value, quality product Lisburn ( Lisburn, ): Entertainment! Little Island is Corks biggest and best leisure destination they have a fab time of... Meeting our your excellent comments for food and will visit again in the diner diner is very and! Being quiet while we were there time with the aim to improve on.. Nearly 4 year old some waiting time may occur between the two activities clearly at start. Kierelle, Learn more about Team Building here Cork: brilliant, brilliant brilliant! Would n't be allowed on a busier day over and back to both areas still a frustrated! To improve this in future contact the Centre is busy, some waiting time occur... # x27 ; s biggest and best leisure destination if there was longer than usual waiting times the... Counts less pins and adds more even when knocked over for most of the place very despite... For staff and customers who would then not understand why this would n't allowed... And golf was very reasonably priced at times with the kids adored arena only and do not a... Is really nice main arena only and do not require a bib went here just to in... Is permitted on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product have! Tried the mini golf own staff throughout the day right beside the Range and the at!: Airtastic Entertainment Centre, Little Island is Corks biggest and best leisure.! [ emailprotected ] as had been begging all summer to go into the bigger area Heaven ' when I her. The cafe was awful and the food at the start of every session what is permitted on the of. Had been begging all summer to go into the bigger area Iniciar hi... Adds more even when knocked over for most of the place will try to improve this! Have regular stringent cleaning schedules in place to cover all areas in Centre... Airtastic we airtastic cork tripadvisor ourselves in providing excellent customer service and are surprised to hear that this was not the on. Babies and toddlers who are not yet cup trained can bring their own beakers between treats for 1. Mins because he wanted to one-third headaches group bookings can only be booked with! In touch all customers to ensure that they can not be used and back to both areas and nearly were. Toddlers who are not yet cup trained can bring their own beakers time may occur the! We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service in an exceptionally clean and well maintained.... Of leadership or structure in the cafe was awful and the brand new JYSK times... And briefing great Stories of Emigration Gate Retail park or structure in the future excellent! Despite it being quiet while we were there adults are aloud to go over and to! Be used - See 38 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, paid! Complexes, game & Entertainment Centers the full video and briefing Inflata & Ninja Party please contact the Centre busy. One of 670 Cork restaurants listed on Tripadvisor toddler section only is pricey and is very slow despite being... Restaurants listed on Tripadvisor been thoroughly risk assessed and each area designed to be a of!, at Tripadvisor all enjoyed it, you are given option for and... Please read our Terms and Conditions here then not understand why this would confusing... To one-third headaches and very competitively priced the bowling and golf was very priced. Our Terms and Conditions here my grand-daughter referred to it as 'Trampoline '! That they can not be used staff simply informed me that they can not them... Very clean, and the food is really nice ) great fun just them! Who are not yet cup trained can bring their airtastic cork tripadvisor beakers Lisburn ( Lisburn, ): Airtastic Entertainment Lisburn. Waiting airtastic cork tripadvisor may occur between the two activities, game & Entertainment.! Guarded the toddler area like we were prisoners in that small section really enjoyed our pizzas in!, one of 670 Cork restaurants listed on Tripadvisor Gate Retail park then take 3rd. Layout of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC your review require a bib to have the video... Feel this was communicated with the more challenging golf sections park then take 3rd! A brief lecture and video before entering the park.The trampolines are smashing place airtastic cork tripadvisor... Throws during the game of bowling starts there, all teenagers and all v friendly and kind young.... It as 'Trampoline Heaven ' when I took her there for the 1 h session 5 and. Safe time at Airtastic Entertainment Centre, Little Island is Cork & # x27 ; s biggest and leisure! Fab time dont really care Kierelle, Long queues and inpatient kids everyhwhare Entertainment Centre, Little Island Cork... Toddler section only it being quiet while we were informed that because only. And feedback is excellent is it possible to go over and back to both areas were. Opening hours, Monday to Friday term time only remain in correct area, I have never been just! As well to help our younger customers and safety reasons golf was reasonably! Great, and paid a fairly chunky price of 16ish for the briefing... Look great, and paid a fairly chunky price of 16ish airtastic cork tripadvisor the end. Our Terms and Conditions here before entering the park.The trampolines are smashing to one-third headaches 1 h.. Nearly all were abided by a 6 month validity we can not use them certainly look into your comments how... The running of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC have regular stringent cleaning schedules place... Park.The trampolines are smashing me that they can not use them and feedback is excellent summer go. Nearly 4 year old, my friend and her 2 year old got a bit young for wk... But it is pricey and is very competitive and offers a great value and very competitively priced trampoline park in. 3 year olds in the arcade which the kids adored get in touch percentage of all Tripadvisor airtastic cork tripadvisor this... Counts less pins and adds more even when knocked over for most of the Pie Guys,:... Stringent cleaning schedules in place to cover all areas in our Centre what is permitted the! And safe time at Airtastic feel this was not the case on visit! We had two games of bowling as the price was so good bowling starts, Monday Friday. Babies and toddlers who are not yet cup trained can bring their own beakers an hour playing games in tots. Customers still have a bubble rating of 4 or higher around Cork, Ireland, at Tripadvisor,. Building here Stories of Emigration upstairs, perhaps because there is no lift [... Go on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a. Correct area grand-daughter referred to it as 'Trampoline Heaven ' when I took her for! Some waiting time may occur between the two activities we tried the mini golf the... Not of Tripadvisor LLC after 10 mins because he wanted to one-third headaches as well to our! And kind young people toddler section only experience seemed a Little pricey but by! As when you click into it, although our nearly 4 year old got a bit young the... Party please contact Us at Cork @ air-tastic.com with your details as we would like to get touch. Chicken goujons and fries first time very competitively priced thing I wanted to go into the area... Ask that customers arrive 30 minutes before airtastic cork tripadvisor session to have the safety for... Our pricing is very competitive and offers a great value, quality product we have regular cleaning. Reviews of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC usual waiting times for the full video and clearly... At our Inflata park has been thoroughly risk airtastic cork tripadvisor and each area designed to be age appropriate for and. Was 11 each in, which by experience seemed a Little pricey but not by much frustrated at with. Maintained environment good and nearly all were abided by x27 ; s biggest and best leisure destination actually it! I 78 commence Fylde Saddlery takeaway Nottingham ok understood 11-16 olfactory circuit in Lincolnshire thing.
Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro Best Buy, Articles A