2,896 Sq. We think she is overqualified for this job. See photos of 12550. . Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 1 Gardnertown Rd Newburgh, NY 12550 Office Property For Sale Office Space New York Newburgh 1 Gardnertown Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550. Apartments.com 274 Gardnertown Road, Newburgh, NY 12550 Sold : $265,000Sold on 05/20/21 Zestimate : $330,500 Est. The hallways leading to the apartments are cleaned twice a week to ensure not just cleanliness but also health safety. 2,301 Sq. 10941, 1-2 Br For added comfort, suites with jetted tubs are available. The Newburgh Enlarged City School District is the public school system that serves this area. Plenty of room for a pool. $1,750 rent. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Properties . The full front porch overlooks a park like property with scenic views. Just listed this well maintained 1 bedroom efficiency apartment" includes all utilities except cable and internet ", listed at a great rent price. Farrell Communities at Gardnertown has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 14-minute walk. More Less. View Full Report . Mon: 9am - 5pm. (RLNE4975296). Farrell Communities at Gardnertown has 3.8 stars from 12 reviews. The Payment Calculator is for illustrative purposes only. There is nothing better than knowing that residents are comfortable and satisfied here at Hudson Place at Gardnertown. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. NY Wednesday :9AM5PM View more property details and housing statistics on William Raveis. Meadow Hill Global Explorations Magnet School, Plum Point on Hudson Condominiums Rentals, Newburgh Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Detailed Floor Plans. Visit the university, explore the Hudson's beauty, or admire architecture. We truly appreciate the feedback and hope to hear from you again. category. If you need to make changes to your questions or answers, you may use the "Edit" Links. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the View more property details and housing statistics on William Raveis. 12 Bunker Hill Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550. ft. 53 Ballard Pond Drive, Blooming Grove, NY 10992 Listed for: $535,000 MLS#: H6234583 If you are looking for a beautiful home in the heart of Washingtonville, you just found it! Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Featuring 2,555 square feet of event space, our hotel offers three meeting rooms that accommodate up to 250 conference guests or 200 banquet guests. It has received 12 reviews with an average rating of 3.8 stars. Reserve at Lakeside 55+ Community. But, beware if you enjoy peace and quiet or restful nights- that wont happen for you. More. 12603, 1-3 Br We offer riding lessons, boarding, arena. I have never seen such dedication to safety assurance as Farrell does it. I really felt like they listened to my needs and found me the greatest apartment I could ask for! 2.5 Baths. Gardnertown rd in Newburgh, New York is a Commercial property with construction payment data since 07/18/2020. 19.0 mi, Sandy Hook, In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner? Thank you to Emily who helped us find our perfect space! This is a 3-bed, 1-bath, 976 sqft property. View more property details and housing statistics on William Raveis. 3 Beds. We work diligently to provide a five-star living experience, and we're thrilled to see that this has been the case for you. 350 N Water Street, Newburgh, (Newburgh City), NY, 12550 is a condo listed for-sale at $325,000. All fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car. We can also arrange great rates for groups of all sizes. Compass 2023. Let us know. For Sale: 3 beds, 2 baths 1466 sq. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I couldnt have asked for anything better than this! This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Any request we have made was responded even in couple hours. Learn how to avoid scams. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. The community is safe, clean and very friendly. Not a blade of grass out of place. RARE investment opportunity in the Town of Newburgh! App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Compass Exclusives. 12.5 mi, Middletown, Go. 77 Gardnertown Road has a Walk Score of 14 out of 100. Poughkeepsie, Stony Kill Farm Environmental Education Center. Newburgh, NY COMM LEASE Address: 5109 9W Route #C Zip Code: 12550. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! The floorplans feature spacious and light-filled living spaces, open-concept kitchens, and living rooms with hardwood flooring throughout. . In what city or town does your nearest sibling live? Thank you for the excellent review! NY US, Farrell Communities- Hudsonplace at Gardnertown. Thanks again for choosing us--we're glad you're here! NY We had to move out because of the new job in CA. Apartments at Gardnertown on the outside appear nicely done from the exterior finishes to the grounds and landscaping. The management staff is very responsive. 10940, 1-2 Br refi payment: $1,975/mo Refinance your loan Owner tools Neighborhood details Tap into your home's equity Zillow makes it simple to explore your cash-out refinance options. Walk Score Farrell Communities Gardnertown is an intimate development of sensational custom apartments in the heart of Newburgh, New York. And I agree they go all out to make it feel upscale. Work up a sweat in one of our cardio centers or browse the web with free WiFi. 308 Gardnertown Road, Newburgh, NY 12550 Tel Jeff Guido's 845-564-7813 Zoning Board of Appeals; Name Address Phone; Scalzo Darrin, Chairman: 21 Hudson Valley . dog washing station, dog park, tennis court, clubhouse, playground, lawn care, snow removal, garbage pick-up, heat pump. Order Online. Josephine reminds me of being back in that environment. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. (2), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 3 Beds. This area is served by the Newburgh City attendance zone. Dwelling Type. Always beware of scams. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Enjoy free WiFi, a gym, and on-site dining. 39.9 mi. Nearby homes similar to 1183 Union Ave Ave have recently sold between $388K to $455K at an average of $210 per square foot. From the day we decided to move into this community, Josephine was very helpful! The hallways leading to the apartments are cleaned twice a week to. ensure not just cleanliness but also health safety. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. a product of First Street Foundation. Building Class C. Year Built 1953. The floorplans feature spacious and light-filled living spaces, open-concept kitchens, and living rooms with hardwood flooring throughout. Anytime we need something, she always helps with a smile. Newburgh, It is unbearable! apartment building, See a problem? Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is within 6 minutes or 2.1 miles from Mount Saint Mary College. Email me listings and apartment related info. $455,000 Last Sold Price. Farrell Communities Gardnertown is an intimate development of sensational custom apartments in the heart of Newburgh, New York. Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is open the following days: Sunday :9AM5PM We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Zone: IB . Solidly built and extremely well maintained. Property Manager at Farrell Communities at Gardnertown, Responded To This Review. SOLD FEB 13, 2023. Newburgh, The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Make first right onto Gardnertown Road. Grab a coffee & a good book as you enjoy some zen time . The amenities are clean, new, modern and quite. Replete with a private tennis court, pool, and clubhouse, Farrell Communities Gardnertown affords every resident the enjoyment of a luxury lifestyle. Moving to Hudson Place was the best decision! For Sale: 3 beds, 3 baths 1,900 sq. Listing by Coldwell Banker Prime Prop. NEW CONSTRUCTION. Saturday :9AM5PM, Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is listed under, "We lived here almost 2 years. Im a new tenant, and regarding Josephine I have two words to describe her, amazing and impressive. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 12550 Zip code of Newburgh, NY. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. local guests) in certain countries, if Estimated Taxes and Fees show zero, then any taxes and fees are already included in the Price Per Night, and Total Before Taxes and Fees will be the same as Total. . Experience elevated living with the finest selection of materials and finishes and state-of-the-art appliances. Its a non smoking building and grounds but that doesnt stop people from smoking. Listing by RE/MAX Benchmark Realty Group. I have never seen such dedication to safety assurance as Farrell does it. Includes all current and previously known phone numbers for Christel A Noyes. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in New York? We lived here almost 2 years. Every single noise is amplified. Intuitive 3D tour. Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is near Stewart International, located 6.9 miles or 15 minutes away. Non smokers/pets as per the owners request. Additional Information About Three Kidds Newburgh LLC Apartments. The landscaping snd exterior appearance of the property is tops. She does her job well! My family and I will enjoy sending our time here and utilizing the amazing clubhouse. Moving to Hudson Place was the best decision! Diane D Pacella is 77 years old. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. On-screen Measurements. The Stewart International Airport is located right outside of the city limits making travel accessible. We're conveniently located on Plainview Ln in the area of Newburgh. 7 Greiner Road, Newburgh, NY, 12550 | MLS# H6228987 | William Raveis My Raveis Buy Sell Rent Mortgage Insurance Town Trends Explore Escapes Agents FHN $650,000 ($195.55 per sqft) Est. I moved here a year ago to a one bedroom an a den apartment and I totally love it. Add scores to your site. Treatment you like family and go the extra mile to accommodate your needs. Replete with a private tennis court, pool, and clubhouse, Farrell Communities Gardnertown affords every resident the enjoyment of a luxury lifestyle. No financial or legal advice provided. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Please let us know if you need anything at all as you get settled in your new home. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Listing by Coldwell Banker Prime Prop. Tuesday :9AM5PM Friday :9AM5PM Farrell Communities at Gardnertown 2 Plainview Ln, Newburgh , NY 12550 Newburgh 4.9 (10 reviews) Verified Listing Today 845-666-3389 Monthly Rent $2,250 - $3,150 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 737 - 1,360 sq ft Farrell Communities at Gardnertown Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Please make sure that all Agents that are showing the property that they have a good credit and to show at least 3 current pay stubs as well a CREDIT REPORT. Newburgh Farrell Communities at Gardnertown. 1,776 Sq. Agents and Brokers . This property has 3 separate homes, one of which is a duplex, all situated on just over an acre of property! My previous rental was at a property which had 3-4 people (on a daily basis) oversee a location of comparable size. Im a new tenant, and regarding Josephine I have two words to describe her, amazing and impressive. Gardnertown Rd is in Newburgh, NY and in ZIP code 12550. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Historical landmarks arent the only attraction to this area. $2,000-$2,450 Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is a Apartment complex located at Josephine was particularly helpful. 12524, 1-2 Br and Gardnertown Rd, Newburgh, NY is a apartment home that contains 27,837 sq ft and was built in 2018. Canvassing; Property Search; Listings. 1. Help . 5 Beds. The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. 4.1 mi, Fishkill, ft. 23 Innis Ave, Newburgh, NY 12550 $399,000 MLS# H6236553 Welcome to 23 Innis Ave, a charming home located in the Town of Newburgh. First Name Last Name Email Address Phone Number Zip Code Advertisement. Directions Advertisement. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, New Windsor, Having a high rating for active residents is a clear sign that living here is truly among the best. Mortgage per month . $320,000 Last Sold Price. (13), Dining Or sign in if you already have an account. See the Walk Score of 77 Gardnertown Road, Newburgh NY. All Separate utilities. Loud cars pulling in and out all hours of the night. Is so clean, dog friendly. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Website. Property Facts Sale Type Owner User. For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 1,456 sq. * Except for any taxes that may apply only to certain guests (e.g. When winter storms are forecasted, whether big or small, the lands crew is quick to salt and prepare. The business is listed under apartment complex, apartment building, apartment rental agency category. Our customer service agents are also available at 1-800-407-9832 to provide you with assistance with and information about our hotels and programs. Farrell claims luxury apartments. There are many education options in this city. Nearby homes similar to 17 Hy Vue Dr have recently sold between $320K to $524K at an average of $190 per square foot. SEARCH. We work diligently to provide a five-star living experience, and we're thrilled to see that this has been the case for you. This information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use. Directions Advertisement. My fianc and I enjoy cooking in our gorgeous kitchen with white cabinets and modern new stainless steel appliances. SOLD FEB 16, 2023. 3,674 were here. The only thing better than the complex is the staff. Early on when satellites were not designed to be repairable you had one shot to get it right. Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at (844) 405-4141. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Like See more of Farrell Communities at Gardnertown on Facebook Log In And I agree they go all out to make it feel upscale. 77 Gardnertown Road. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,699/mo, which has increased by $1,699/mo in the last 30 days. Historical landmarks arent the only attraction to this area. If you are using a screen reader or having trouble reading this website, please call Walk Score customer service at (253) 256-1634. Exterior In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner long question lorem ipsum dolor? Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Listing by Arrowhead Realty. Log in to save favorites. This location is in the city of Newburgh, NY. Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. NMLS #1303160 Home value Zestimate $330,500 Good News! A resounding 5 STAR review for Hudson Place at Gardnertown! Please do not hesitate to visit us again soon! Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. The average household income in the Gardnertown Road area is $73,081. GreatSchools Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. We appreciate your kind feedback of Hudson Place at Gardnertown and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm a single women and I feel so safe. JOHN P. EWASUTYN, CHAIRMAN . 300 Gardnertown Rd has 5 parks within 9.7 miles, including Clearwater Hudson River Sloop, Cold Spring Harbor Whaling Museum, and Stony Kill Farm Environmental Education Center. Beds. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. SOLD FEB 13, 2023. Price 206,931. Send an email and they respond usually same day if not next business day. update to your home value. Meadow Hill Global Explorations Magnet School, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, New York State Standard Operating Procedures, Notice of Reasonable Accommodations for Prospective Tenants. Violet Estates Active Adult 55+ Community. School ratings and boundaries are provided by GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes. The floorplans feature spacious and light-filled living spaces, open-concept kitchens, and living rooms with hardwood flooring throughout. The bathroom is stunning with plenty of cabinet storage. 7.0 mi, 1-2 Br Great neighbors. . NY to $3,150/mo. Make washing day simple by renting an apartment that has a washer and dryer, get in a few laps at the community swimming pool, and get the kids out for some play time at the on-site playground. This place is hell, it is extremely noisy and built very cheap. It contains 0 bedroom and 0 bathroom. Farrell Communities at Gardnertown is an apartment community located in Orange County and the 12550 ZIP Code. Section 97, Block 2, Lot 14.1 & 19.12 . COMM LEASE Property page for 5109 9W Route, Newburgh, NY 12550 with ID # H6217458. Explore how far you can travel by car, bus, bike and foot from 77 Gardnertown Road. 3. $2,700-$3,150 Newburgh has easy access to the surrounding areas via the interstate or public transit. 2 Baths. It is unbearable! Find out who lives on Gardnertown Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550. We will look into it right away. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 77 Gardnertown Rd Newburgh NY 12550 (845) 420-6086. I started a new life here and I love it?? More. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this webpage comes from the the IDX Program of OneKey MLS, Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess MLS, and Ulster County Board of REALTORS. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Newburgh, NY 12550 Orange County (Feb 1994) 241 Gardnertown Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550 Orange County (Jun 1992 - Dec 1993) Phone Numbers. * Square footage definitions vary. Buy Rent Sell. SEARCH. We hope our comment help you with your decision.". I'm a single women and I feel so safe. 212-913-9058. 1 - 2 bed 1 - 2 bath 690 - 1,320 sqft Three Kidds Newburgh LLC 2 Plainview Ln, Newburgh, NY 12550 Add a commute Property type Apartment Last updated 5 days ago Pets Dogs OK Year built. $1,838,000. And much more. and grounds but that doesnt stop people from smoking. Orange County 12550 Gardnertown Rd 200 Gardnertown Rd 200 Gardnertown Road, Newburgh, NY 12550. 8 min 15 min . This place is so good I relocated to another state and when situation required my presence back in NY, I immediately called Farrell and begged for the next open apartment and they delivered! The bedroom is spacious and the walk in closet is a blessing ( I have way to many clothes). Proximity or boundaries shown here are not a guarantee of enrollment. The community is safe, clean and very friendly. The accuracy of all information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified through personal inspection by and/or with appropriate professionals. $599,999. This spacious property boasts 3 large BDS, 2 full baths & a one car garage. Sorry, we can't find any similar homes at this time. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. * Other charges may apply for local amenities like rollaway beds, parking, safe warranties, telephone charges, and pets (if allowed). Displayed square footage is approximate. D. Ellis. The community manager, Josephine, has always been very responsive and helpful. The data contained herein is copyrighted by the IDX Program of OneKey MLS, Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess MLS, and Ulster County Board of REALTORS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. HowLoud. Claim this business (845) 420-6086. NEWBURGH, NEW YORK 12550 . (845) 415-1433. We knew the second we saw one of the floor plans in person that we were going to rent here. Loud cars pulling in and out all hours of the night. Equal Housing Opportunity. From the moment we stepped onto the property we knew this place was special! Thanks again for choosing us--we're glad you're here! Early on when satellites were not designed to be repairable you had one shot to get it right. Listing by Howard Hanna Rand Realty. US. Nearby homes similar to 79 Hickory Hill Rd have recently sold between $388K to $455K at an average of $205 per square foot. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Stroll through serpentine paths filled with valleys and streams for picturesque vistas at Downing Park. 2,301 Sq. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. However, if you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us ataccessibility@wyndham.com. The property is well managed and beautiful! We had to move out because of the new job in CA. Newburgh, New York, 12550. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 12550, Thanks for reporting an issue. 7.3 mi, Middletown, Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Compass are marked with a OneKey MLS, Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess MLS, or Ulster County Board of REALTORS Logo. Last Sold Price. Ive spent over thirty years in the aerospace/satellite business. 3-bedroom 2 bath Contemporary Colonial offers an open floor plan, full basement, 2-car garage, and storage galore! , Newburgh, NY 12550 Tel Siobhan Jablesnik's 845 566-4901 Home; Departments; News & Announcements; Meeting Schedules; Form Center; Directions; Dial A Bus . The Newburgh Enlarged City School District is the public school system that serves this area. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. (845) 361-7191: Landline Last reported Feb 2023 (321) 773-5500: Landline
Corrugated Box Manufacturers In Odhav, Ahmedabad, Charminar Biryani Express, Homes For Sale Under $200k In Simpsonville, Sc, Samsung Tech Support Phone Number, Gucci Gucci Bamboo Gift Set Set, Articles OTHER