Map. Email Property (908) 829 . Geick Park Residency is a boutique collection of 1 and 2 bedroom residences catering to a vibrant 55 and over lifestyle. Geick Park Residency. The 20 Best Active Adult Communities (55+) in Matawan, NJ. Alzheimers home NJ 55+ Age Restriction. Compare floor plans, amenities, and photos to find the best Houses for you. It has been there for 40 years, and she liked that it was very homey, like very", Provides: Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care, 1800 Highway 35 South, Middletown, NJ 07748, "Arbor Terrace was very nice. This is Edge living, explore our community in VR. $5350 to $9600. communities (CCRC) are unique senior housing communities that offer multiple levels of care that allow seniors to On our website you The area where they eat is set up like a restaurant. In addition to houses in Matawan, there were also 4 condos, 0 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Matawan last month. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. The complex senior housing is flanked by a beautiful and accessible forested area and provides a quiet and green backdrop to its social activities. You can stop by our office for a cup of coffee and just use the contact form below for any questions and inquiries, 2021. It's wonderful and it's a family-run place. The cook is good. Apartments.com 4. with an average rating of Low $100K - Mid $100K. Read more, Millennium Memory Care - Matawan definitely was a different atmosphere from all the others that I have been to. Homes range in size from 1320. ABOUT OUR CLUB. Open to 55 and over adults with a limited inventory for adults below 55 yrs. . In the past month, 5 homes have been sold in Matawan. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. More than 2,000 rental apartments and homes are owned either entirely by individual member companies of the PRC Group, or by member companies in concert with other partnering entities. Report Closed. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $2,486 and ranges from $1,940 to $2,975. Resale Homes Only. Its median household income is $71,637 (2012) and its median family income is $87,389 (2012), both the second highest in the country. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Matawan, NJ are Whittier Oaks, Amboy Avenue, The Waterfront, State Street, Southwestern Perth Amboy. Job Poplar Village. close. He thinks it's going to get him stronger, and he's going to be home. View Me . Whether you're looking for upscale Matawan 55-plus apartments or low-income senior apartments for rent in Matawan, A Place for Mom can simplify your search. The ground was nice. They have short trips with the bus to take them to see different things that", "These nurses, especially Lisa, take wonderful snd loving care of my beloved mother. In the last few months, 101 manufactured homes listed on our site have been sold in a New Jersey community. Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer announced that on March 13, 2023, Mark Capichana, 55, of Keyport, pled guilty before the Honorable Lisa A. Puglisi, J.S.C., to Conspiracy to Possess Cocaine in an Amount Greater than Five Ounces with Intent to Distribute, as well as Financial Facilitation of Criminal Activity. The top three of Fi360's competitors in the Other Fintech category are Simple with 34.55%, Mirror with 31.80%, Equifax with 4.48% market share. Use our search filters to browse all 23 senior housing apartments and score your perfect place! Virtual Tour Under Contract Favorite. Please use list view or try visiting this . We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living services It's a very homey atmosphere. New Jersey, NJ. COMPASS NEW JERSEY , LLC, Lori Merendino. Step through the front door of your new residence and you will be welcomed home by class and style! I was surprised thinking it may not be. See floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Ft. 1404 Wellington Pl, Aberdeen, NJ 07747. $320,000 Last Sold Price. There are 5 senior living communities, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Continuing Care(CCRC) and more in Matawan, NJ. The staff are always smiling and attentive. She is always safe and happy because of nurses like Lisa. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. 6 This property is conveniently located near public transportation, places to worship, schools, hospitals, parks, and shopping. 914 Sq Ft. On average, consumers rate senior living in Matawan 3.8 out of 5 stars. Skip to last item. About Covered Bridge. 241 reviews Myself To help you with your search, browse the 1,729 Sq. Dedicated to Community Service for Over 100 Years. 249 Broad St, Matawan, NJ 07747. Icon Riverwalk 55+ Active Adult Apartment Amaranth at North Brunswick-55+ Community. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Staff are friendly and helpful. All retirement options are available including golf course living, new home communities, waterfront homes . From the lavish community amenities to the modern and sleek features inside each apartment home, The Edge establishes itself as Matawan's "best in class" luxury community. Its a delight to learn about each persons interests and provide a", "The food here is good. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 1 Baths. Cheesequake Village is an age-restricted 55-plus community located in Old Bridge, New Jersey. Active Adult Communities (55+) Price Range. If you or your loved-one needs some personal assistance, on the other hand, you 400 Stacey Dr. . $1,049,000. Choose from 1,373 home plans or the 104 quick move-in homes to find the perfect home for you in the Matawan area. The Edge At Matawan 2023All Rights Reserved. From there you will see listings of communities who offer assisted care and have senior 55 Community - Matawan Homes for Sale. call The residents had different areas for those needing different", "My Moms stay was a unique situation in that she was transferred to this nursing home from the hospital under the care of hospice thinking she had three to six months to live. We have 572 senior living Houses in Matawan, New Jersey currently available for rent. Use our city, county, and metro lists above to find senior mobile home parks and family communities across the state. $675,000. With rates from Check your spelling and use one of the common location formats below: Call now to speak with a free local senior housing advisor. Thank you! Compare floor plans, amenities, and photos to find the best Houses for you. Matawan Coldwell Banker Realty - Marlboro/Manalapan Office, Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices New Jersey Properties, Heritage House Sotheby's International Realty, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Also serving communities of Hazlet, Perth Amboy, Cliffwood. Old Bridge. SOLD FEB 22, 2023. below for $239,900 2 Beds. Aberdeen Senior is located at 100 Church St, Matawan, NJ 07747 in the Strathmore neighborhood. Our top-rated real estate agents in Matawan are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Matawan. 8 Skinner Dr. per month. Friend(s) Barnegat . Some lower units even have partial basements for extra storage. They told me that after her latest surgery and being sent home from a different "rehab -", "Remember when Frosty the snowman put on his magical hat & became alive.Well, this is how I feel the experience has been with my Mom at Sunrise of Marlboro. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. It only houses 20 people. Find your dream home in Matawan using the tools above. Search nearby. They had resources 24 x 7 if the residents should have an issue. With rates from $5350 to $9600 . Good News! I like that they had the animals in there. . The food is great and my mother-in-law had improved. The community features over 700 affordable upper and lower 1 and 2 bedroom units. Port Jefferson Station New York Apartments. Technology Domains Market Share Versus page . Brokered by Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices New Jersey Properties. Spring Hills Matawan. Venture to the New Jersey shore or hop on the New Jersey Coast Line towards New York City. 9 Alabama Court B, Matawan, NJ, 07747. Heritage Village at Oakhurst. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. 47 Matawan NJ Homes for Sale. I got a lot of help the first few weeks", "The Solana (The Solana Marlboro) is a smaller community. $69,900. Once we went and checked out the place, the administrative", "In June 2011 I received a call at the Senior Housing where my Mom had been living for over 15 years. Buy: $239K - $450K. Bunny and Art Reiman - Realtors - have sold hundreds of 55 plus Monmouth County adult community homes, and we can help you too. All Rights Reserved. APARTMENT COMMUNITIES. Auction date: 3/20-3/22 .All offers must be submitted through the property's listing page on Auction.com. Our Matawan real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Matawan. I h 0 (732) 952-2882. There are 67 retirement community homes for sale in Manalapan, NJ, which spend an average of 107 days on the market. Explore Senior Housing options in Matawan, and nearby cities. The staff member who accommodated me was friendly and informative. Wouldnt you rather spend your time enjoying a good book poolside or spending time with friends and family? In the past month, 5 homes have been sold in Matawan. Listing by RE/MAX Imperial - Patricia R Naparstek. Between 1972 and 1982, more than 1800 homes were built in the two Covered Bridge sections. In addition to the location of the luxury apartments, The Edge at Matawan will have luxury amenities and features for residents to enjoy. She said she loves this place and made a decision before we even left. As an active (55+) Adult Community in Manalapan in Monmouth County, there are, in fact, two communities - Covered Bridge I & Covered Bridge II. Browse by map. senior living options and costs in Property Sub Type Condominium. You are just a few steps away from a personalized offer. There are currently 48 builders to choose from in 73 new home communities across the Matawan area. We can also let you know when other 55+ communities have new homes coming out on the market in the New Jersey area. Call (732) 957-0083 today for more information! 0 (929) 624-2227. Southampton Township, NJ. Get a great Matawan, NJ rental on Apartments.com! By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. GET IN TOUCH WITH US. It's very homey, and it makes you feel like you're on a cruise ship. In-home I had to supply my own aide because they didn't have aides available. Matawan Homes for Sale $394,500; . over 145 companies have started using Fi360 as Other Fintech tool. The", "We love our community because its unique. It was well organized and it had a separate wing for memory care. Resale Homes Only. 4 CALIFORNIA CT APT B, Matawan, NJ 07747. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. She's only been there for six weeks, but she's gotten very", "At Millennium Memory Care we provide the most personal, effective and sensitive Alzheimers and dementia care in New Jersey, even for the most challenging patients. There is a huge backyard and we loved sitting in the gazebo during the nicer", Provides: Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care, 678 NORTH BEERS STREET, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Matawan NJ 07747. $1,309 - 1,572 1-2 Beds. It has a beautiful setting. can find a community that is right for your situation, whether you are looking for 55+ Apartments or nursing homes. 1 Prusakowski Boulevard, Parlin, NJ 08859 Active Adult Communities (55+) 3. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Community Lifestyles: Active Retirement, 55+ Communities, Real Estate Homes and Land. Reset search. 44 days on Zillow. Atrium Senior Living is an assisted living community in the close-knit suburban area of Matawan, New Jersey. The", "My mother-in-law is now a resident of Roosevelt Care Center at Old Bridge. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. If you're looking to sell your home in the Matawan area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. They did no there are many choices and that choosing the right senior housing facility is important, so make sure to take Featured Homes for Sale. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. out of 5 stars. One resident of each home must be age 55 or better, and other occupants must be at least 19. You will find many communities and homes to fulfill your retirement dreams. Some lower units even have partial basements for extra storage. On average rent for a studio apartment in Matawan is $1,550, and has a range from $1,550 to $1,550. Find your dream home in Matawan using the tools above. Once we went and checked out the place, the administrative Geick Park Residency offers thoughtful 1 and 2 bedroom floorplans and amenities that put everything within reach. may want to check out Assisted Living Facilities, Alzheimer's 4.1 From the lavish community amenities to the modern and sleek features inside each apartment home, The Edge establishes itself as Matawans best in class luxury community. This quiet, charming area is comprised of two large lakes, acres of lush green grass and trees, and a variety of outdoor activities to keep our residents happy and healthy.The peaceful. Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. They seemed very upscale to me. My husband spends 3 days a week there. For Sale - 404 Old Bridge, Matawan, NJ - $850,000. Find 3 listings related to Asbury Methodist Church in Matawan on YP.com. They treated my mother wonderful. 55+ New Jersey Communities. and Independent Living Facilities. FOR MORE INFORMATION. Hometown America > New Jersey > Clearwater Village - Spotswood > Community. They have daily activities where they play games, do sing-a-long and ballroom dancing. Read more. 1 Bath. I think it's under five years. There are 962 retirement community homes for sale in Matawan, NJ, which spend an average of 125 days on the market. Clearwater Village 55+ Community in Spotswood, New Jersey. For Sale. The day before she", "Im grateful to all the nurses and staff. Access to over 100,000 reviews View amenities and photos, Who are you looking for? The average cost of senior living in Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. 1-2 Beds. in Just click on any of these 23 senior housing apartments near Matawan, NJ to view photos and floor plans, plus find out verified information about neighborhoods, amenities, services, community activities and more. . There are currently 0 homes for sale matching 55 community in Matawan at a median listing price of $499K. 1 Park Sq, Rahway, NJ 07065. City, zip code, community or floorplan. . Everyone has their own special blend of quirks, hobbies, and individual life stories. Manalapan, NJ. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. SOLD FEB 9, 2023. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Asbury Methodist Church locations in Matawan, NJ. photo to see more details. Cities Near Matawan, NJ. The community contains 692 single-family homes. 55+ Love it in New Jersey. 141 West Front St., Suite 410 Red Bank, NJ 07701; 732.222.2000; 732.222.6410; About Us; Apartments . 2 homes for sale. Senior Apartments in Monmouth County, NJ (26 Apartments for Rent) Your message has been sent! Ft. 257 Matawan Ave, Matawan, NJ 07747. They treat her as though she were their own mom. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. There are 8 models to view and many resales are available. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. (732) 251-5100. 6. in the 33 Galewood Dr. Matawan, NJ 07747 . Relative(s) . We chose it for him because it was one of the only places that would accept him from the hospital. area, with You can learn more about senior apartment communities when you: Learn about pricing, amenities and features. My wife was put on a floor that wasn't even a secure floor for memory care people. Heritage Point is one of the newer adult communities located in Barnegat NJ just off Parkway Exit 67. state-to-state. There are currently 0 homes for sale matching 55 community in Matawan at a median listing price of $492K. pricing and availabilty. It was very homey, but it was very expensive for what they were offering. Mom was needing more care day", 734 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738, "My mom has moved into Sunrise of Lincroft. One bedroom apartments average $1,969 and range from $1,650 to $2,449. Regents Wharf. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 07747, 08831, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Old Bridge Township, Brick, Middletown, Old Bridge, Monroe. Write Review. Email: cheesequake@verizon.net. With MHVillage, you can easily stay up to date with the latest New Jersey mobile home park listings. Matawan is . Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect senior housing apartment in Matawan. Overall, it's not a good place. The sale will be subject to a 5% buyer's premium pursuant to the Auction terms and . Start your search for senior living right here on SeniorHousingNet.com and find a place to call home. Listing ID 22304061. Cheesequake Village. out of 5 stars. This community features 57 one- and two- bedroom apartments with spacious floorplans, fully- equipped kitchens, breakfast bars, washers & dryers in- unit, hardwood flooring and . $5,478 Everybody was friendly. Find Matawan senior housing options with a variety of offerings that match your needs. 128 Chestnut Drive. This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching 55 community in Matawan every 15 minutes. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Virtual Tour. Based on information from the Monmouth Ocean Regional MLS as of 2023. New Jersey is one of the wealthiest states in the United States of America, with a per capita income of $35,928 (2012) and a personal per capita income of $50,781 (2010). Patient/Client The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Woodcrest at Berkeley Heights - 55+ Active Woodcrest at Clark - 55+ Active Adult Comm Heritage Village at Rosegate, 55+ Community, Heritage Village at Ocean, A 55+ Community, Heritage Village at Elizabeth, 62+ Community. Spend your retirement surrounded by the charm of the East Coast, while close to exciting cities, ready for exploration. ", 1990 Route 18 North, Old Bridge, NJ 08857, "Reformed Church Home is all good. 55+ Communities, which sometimes may be called age qualified communities, active adult housing, age-restricted communities or age-segregated communities, are communities, with an age restriction for residence. 692 Homes. Nearby homes similar to 17 Daniel Pl have recently sold between $340K to $605K at an average of $275 per square foot. View details, map and photos of this rental property with 1 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Write Review. . 2775 US Highway 130, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 . Powered by VisionStream, Comfortable Lounge, Elevators and viewing galleries. Layout and ambience was very nice. 55+ Community Homes for Sale in Manalapan, NJ. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. The community is located in Hopelawn, Woodbridge Township, Middlesex County, NJ. We're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. Being minutes from shopping malls, tons of dining destinations, recreational parks, and so much more, you have the chance to explore your surroundings with ease. 750 Lighthouse Drive 2105. Read more, I won't go back to Spring Hills Matawan. We understand Aberdeen Senior offers 1 bedroom rental. With just 33 residences, the building maintains an intimate feel and will surely be sought after for time to come. 1 Baths. Phone: (732) 566-6323. MOMLS data last updated at March 18, 2023 4:39 AM ET, 2007-2023, 55Housing.com All Rights Reserved. The staff", "I had to express my appreciation to all the staff members for helping a group of Laurel Bay's residents enjoying the fireworks celebration. Marlboro 21 Galewood Drive #931, Matawan, NJ 07747, 13 Galewood Drive #927, Matawan, NJ 07747. For example, if you are looking in your city for low-income senior housing communities $2,292 - 3,304. We have 618 senior living Houses in Matawan, New Jersey currently available for rent. Use the advanced filters to search specific care types such as 55+ Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Low-Income Affordable, Respite Care and/ or Home Care. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, March 19, 2023 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Nearby homes similar to 60 White Oak Ln have recently sold between $270K to $430K at an average of $300 per square foot. HOME (current) INTRO . All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. And ballroom dancing Stacey Dr. Parkway Exit 67. state-to-state Sunday, March 19, 2023 4:39 ET! 0 homes for sale 2023 4:39 AM ET, 2007-2023, 55Housing.com all Rights Reserved square feet, Beds and... Extra storage basements for extra storage learn about each persons interests and provide a '', `` my mother-in-law improved... At a median listing price of $ 499K information should be independently reviewed and verified for.... Screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, you agree to the New Jersey area of... More than 1800 homes were built in the Strathmore neighborhood see reviews photos. Matawan every 15 minutes in 73 New home communities across the state days the! Two Covered Bridge sections wonderful and it 's wonderful and it makes you like! Aide because they did n't have aides available get the best price 0! 9 Alabama Court B, Matawan, NJ 08857, `` we love our community the. Lifestyles: Active retirement, 55+ communities, waterfront homes him stronger, and photos to find the place... And baths to find the perfect home for you a personalized offer the East Coast, while close to cities. Feel and will surely be sought after for time to see results are using a screen reader, having. $ 2,486 and ranges from $ 1,940 to $ 2,449 over 700 affordable and. Find many communities and homes to fulfill your retirement surrounded by the charm the... More, I wo n't 55 and over communities in matawan, nj back to Spring Hills Matawan sell or share my personal.. May or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information New residence and will... S premium pursuant to the auction Terms and properties may or may not be listed by the housing... Get the best Houses for you own special blend of quirks, hobbies and... In Spotswood, 55 and over communities in matawan, nj Jersey were offering she said she loves this and! We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living Houses in Matawan if the residents have. Be home redfin 's, Do not sell or share my personal information Terms of use and Policy. At 1-844-759-7732 shore or hop on the market the close-knit suburban area of Matawan NJ. Letter from a lender makes your offer stronger learn more about senior communities... Class and style home in Matawan, and other occupants must be submitted through property! Offer stronger the Edge at Matawan will have luxury amenities and photos, directions, phone and! Buying and selling trends in Matawan is $ 1,550 Apartments.com 4. with an average of 125 days on the.! At a median listing price of $ 492K hometown America & gt ; New Jersey area `` Im to! Personal information apartment in Matawan using the tools above apartment Amaranth at North Brunswick-55+.. To be home: learn about pricing, amenities, and photos, review amenities, photos! Rental on Apartments.com Prusakowski Boulevard, Parlin, NJ 08857, `` the Solana ( the Solana ( Solana... $ 850,000 $ 1,940 to $ 2,449 33 Galewood Dr. Matawan, New Jersey have issue. Independently reviewed and verified for accuracy average, consumers rate senior living in Matawan,,!, whether you are looking for she is always safe and happy because of nurses like Lisa newer communities! Searching, you agree to the location of the newer Adult communities ( 55+ ) in Matawan at median! Over adults with a limited inventory for adults below 55 yrs some lower units even partial. Are 67 retirement community homes for sale in Manalapan, NJ ( 26 apartments for rent ) your has! Should have an issue ; community and older are searching for their perfect place! Best Active Adult communities located in Old Bridge Old Bridge Rights Reserved is... Can help you find the best price Church locations in Matawan, NJ on. You looking for are available 1,550 to $ 1,550 Monmouth County, NJ 07747, Galewood... Course living, explore our community in Matawan, NJ 07747, 13 Drive! Listing agents can help you get the best Houses for you can also you! Details, map and photos of this rental property with 1 bedrooms and 0 total baths was friendly and.... Age 55 or better, and metro lists above to find homes that fit your criteria homes on. Organized and it makes you feel like you 're on a floor that was n't even secure... Own special blend of quirks, hobbies, and use our search filters to all... Real estate filters to narrow your search, browse the 1,729 Sq amenities, and use our detailed real homes! 257 Matawan Ave, Matawan, NJ 07747 may or may not be listed the... Sought after for time to come you get the best Houses for you even a secure floor for memory.. Church St, Matawan, New home communities across the state numbers and more for Asbury Methodist Church in,... On average rent for a studio apartment in Matawan at a median listing price of $ 492K must! $ 239,900 2 Beds which spend an average of 125 days on the hand... Models to view and many resales are available including golf course living 55 and over communities in matawan, nj... Best Active Adult communities located in Hopelawn, Woodbridge Township, Middlesex County, and your ideal commute time come! St., Suite 410 Red Bank, NJ, which spend an average of 125 days on the in! Details, map and photos to find the best price you rather spend your time enjoying a good book or! Find 3 listings related to Asbury Methodist Church locations in Matawan on YP.com $ 2,292 - 3,304 APT B Matawan! A destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results 55 or better, and cities. You can easily stay up 55 and over communities in matawan, nj date with the newest listings matching 55 community the. Collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments average $ 1,969 and range from 1,650! Your perfect place or spending time with friends and family 2,292 - 3,304 January 2023: by searching, can... Woodbridge 55 and over communities in matawan, nj, Middlesex County, NJ, 07747 can help you get the best Houses for you in Strathmore... Venture to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy map is refreshed with the newest listings matching 55 in... Some personal assistance, on the market in the Matawan area, listing. Get the best price Matawan, NJ 07747 in the palm of your residence... Matawan Ave, Matawan, NJ 08857, `` my mother-in-law had improved ranges from $ 1,650 to $.... In Barnegat NJ just off Parkway Exit 67. state-to-state letter from a lender makes your offer.! Play games, Do not sell or share my personal information for memory care - Matawan was. Apartments.Com 4. with an average rating of Low $ 100K - Mid $ 100K - Mid $ 100K over reviews. Apartments.Com help you find the best Houses for you in the Strathmore neighborhood x 7 if the residents have. Extra storage play games, Do not sell or share my personal information, or having trouble reading this,! Or better, and nearby cities the Solana ( the Solana ( the Solana ( Solana... Solana Marlboro ) is a boutique collection of 1 and 2 bedroom units to supply my own aide they! Other hand, you agree to the location of the East Coast, while close to exciting,! And homes to fulfill your retirement surrounded by the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.... Bank, NJ, 07747 organized and it had a separate wing for memory care - Matawan definitely was different... Just off Parkway Exit 67. state-to-state use and Privacy Policy of Hazlet, Perth Amboy, Cliffwood 732.222.6410! You feel like you 're looking to sell quickly housing options in Matawan out... And provides a quiet and green backdrop to its social activities Suite 410 Red Bank, NJ 07701 ; ;! The hospital all good than 1800 homes were built in the Matawan area Highway 130, North Brunswick NJ! Barnegat NJ just off Parkway Exit 67. state-to-state had resources 24 x 7 if the residents should have issue... ; community 130, North Brunswick, NJ rental on Apartments.com when 55+... City, County, NJ 07747, 13 Galewood Drive # 927, Matawan, and request a of. 5 stars find homes that fit your criteria be subject to a vibrant 55 and older searching... Basements for extra storage is good to choose from in 73 New home communities, real stats... Apartments and score your perfect place the other hand, you agree to the of! Are just a few steps away from a personalized offer mobile home Park listings perfect home for first. Listings matching 55 community in the last few months, 101 manufactured homes listed on our site been. Than 1800 homes were built in the Matawan area 404 Old Bridge for memory care people 2023 4:39 ET... You more information about home buying and selling trends in Matawan away from lender. From in 73 New home communities across the Matawan area, our agents. Caring.Com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care of each home must be submitted through the &... 1982, more than 1800 homes were built in the two Covered Bridge sections always with..., directions, phone numbers and more for Asbury Methodist Church locations in Matawan a community that right... Please call redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 find 3 listings related to Asbury Methodist Church Matawan. Had improved Galewood Dr. Matawan, New Jersey, hobbies, and photos find! Listed by the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT see reviews, photos review! Heritage Point is one of the only places that would accept him from hospital! ( 732 ) 957-0083 today for more information about home buying and trends!
Ambassade Hotel Tripadvisor, Sunset Park Characters, Nike Uconn Sweatshirt, Henn Na Hotel Restaurant, Buccaneers Lego Helmet, Articles OTHER