The freedom of retirement is about freedom of choice. 4210 Germantown Way Nottingham MD 21236 Phone: 410-344-2107 These stunning 55+ villas provide a lock-and-leave lifestyle with exterior maintenance, lawn care, and more included!. Based on my visit, everything was great. Phone. 209 Monroe St, Rockville, MD, 20850 55+ Lifestyles From $956 / mo. 301-407-2030 | Learn more. Assisted Living, Continuing Care(CCRC) and more in Rockville, MD. Ingleside at Rock Creek is a Life Plan Community nestled alongside Washington, DC's beautiful Rock Creek Park. Fitness classes, interest clubs and huge activity centers are also typical amenities designed to keep you healthy, fit, and young. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Rockville, MD is $1,692 for a studio, $1,934 for one bedroom, $2,519 for two bedrooms, and $2,843 for three bedrooms. These are the most common terms used within the U.S., although senior housing terminology may vary from 4 bds; 5 ba; 2,840 sqft - New construction. Apartment rent in Rockville has increased by 15.8% in the past year. 55 West Gude Drive, Rockville, MD 20850 Assisted Living Memory Care 3.5 ( 2 reviews) VERIFIED To Reach a Resident (240) 614-2800 For pricing and availability (301) 329-4330 Pricing For The Seneca of Rockville Seniorly Estimate $5,718 /mo nth Pricing by room type Seniorly advisor David Greenwood will help you with pricing Read more, Everything was good at Victory Court Senior Apartments. is an apartment community located in Prince George's County and the 20706 ZIP Code. The staff is very kind, and they seem dedicated. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Rockville is a city that serves as the county seat of Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, and is part of the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.The 2020 census tabulated Rockville's population at 67,117, making it the fifth-largest community in Montgomery County.. Rockville, along with neighboring Gaithersburg and Bethesda, is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor . The apartment was very nice and roomy and had plenty of room to accommodate wheelchairs. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Ceramic . and Residential Care Home. MD 20904 Tel: 855-979-8243 | Fax: 301-622-7006 Email: Randolph@hrehllc.com 2022 HAI Management, Inc. Silver Spring/Olney Classic 55+ communities 859 Sq. It was immaculate. Walking distance to everyday conveniences. Its full capacity is 8 apartments for the aged. 2275 Research Boulevard #450 Rockville, MD 20850, 3050 Military Road, NW Washington, DC 20015, 701 King Farm Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20850. . 6 Thanks to our seasoned team of professionals, you can trust that all your needs will be met, from housekeeping and lawn care to meal planning and activities, as well as priority access to a full continuum of care as your needs change. _[Inde Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. At this stage of life you can afford to focus only on things that you want to. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Rockville, call (855) 863-8283 . ", 1801 E Jefferson Street, Rockville, MD 20852, "My mother is approved for the subsidized housing at Ring House. All rights reserved. Check for available units at Terano Apartment Homes in Rockville, MD. The people are wonderful. You can also find 55+ community and price reduced homes for sale with open houses or virtual tours. The Jefferson 900 North Taylor Street, Arlington, VA, 22203 Assisted Living Call for Pricing (877) 996-2447. They serve dinner and you can either come down to eat or to your room. Please copy and paste the embed code again. Better rated regions include may want to check out Assisted Living Facilities, Alzheimer's Our team is here to serve and support older adults in their continued pursuit of enriched living as we provide opportunities to engage and thrive in experiences that outline a high quality of life, support personal choice, lifelong learning and an increased sense of well-being. /communities/dc/washington-area?adult=true, 55+ Villa Collection at Cadence at Lansdowne, Westside at Shady Grove Metro - The Carnegie, Westside at Shady Grove Metro - The Emerson, How to Choose the Best Retirement Community for You, Aging in Place: How to Design the Best House for Active Adults, discover the best places to retire and the best suburbs. I liked the building. Active Adult Living, LLC. Find a variety of Senior Housing 55-Plus Communities in Ellicott City, MD on After55.com. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 20. Thanks to our maintenance- and worry-free lifestyle, you are completely free to explore an endless array of opportunities. The Village at RockvilleA National Lutheran Community Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities 21 Reviews 9701 Veirs Drive, Rockville, MD 20850 (800) 385-2527 Claim Caring.com Listing Summary Reviews Amenities Description Map Top Nearby Assisted Living Care Personnel Healthcare Inc Make Terano Apartment Homes your new home. Elementary School. View Details. Residents 55 or older also have access to exclusive home options. Community Status AllGrand OpeningComing SoonClose Out, Sort by Default # of Matching Homes City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Community A-Z Community Z-A Sort by Default City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) # Bedrooms Low-High # Bedrooms High-Low Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Plan Name (A-Z) Plan Name (Z-A), 46385 Rose River Terrace Sterling, VA 20164, 13500 Goldeneye Circle Clarksburg, MD 20871, 19867 Stewart Gap Terr Ashburn, VA 20147, 21914 Hawksbill High Circle Unit 105 Sterling, VA 20164, 43864 Castaway Cay Terrace Lansdowne, VA 20176, Victoria Park Drive Upper Marlboro, MD 20772, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. To help you with your search, browse the apartment community for seniors 62 and over located between Monroe Street and Maryland Avenue in the City of Rockville, Maryland. 2 Wks Ago. Average starting price $6,008/month. I saw an apartment that had an electric stove, but I don't like electric stoves. We strive to keep If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. In each one or two-bedroom apartment at The Residences at Glenarden Hills, amenities include a modern kitchen including a dishwasher, central heating and air, and ceramic tiled baths. Contact us below to get started--there's no pressure or commitment required. It was very clean and well done. Senior Living View Details Call Now (240) . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. They showed me", 13004 Darnestown Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, "Nightingale House is truly a gracious home providing Assisted Living with personalized care since 2003. They looked at my finances, and we looked at what I could qualify for. Every 55places.com real estate expert is here to support you with the smallest question or the longest cross country move. . They have a lot of amenities that are just lovely. It would be something that I was looking for, but I will be on a waiting list. General Inquiry*Independent LivingHealth ServicesPhilanthropyCareers. Average starting price $3,497/month. We provide a continuum of care in the same apartment, eliminating the need for a move between", 10540 Metropolitan Avenue, Kensington, MD 20895, "Modena Reserve at Kensington was very nice. Our assisted living community's convenient location near Rockville, Maryland's Town Center offers a broad range of shopping, theaters and restaurants for both residents and family members. . It was located close to restaurants, but it was just a very expensive place. Opens in a new tab. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Find out which of our residential options might be the best match for you. They were very patient because it took a while for me to get the paperwork together. Provided by registered nurses (RN) all hours of the day. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Seniorly estimated pricing for Jarher Senior Center starts at $4,416 per month, which is below $4,900, the average monthly cost of assisted living communities in Rockville City, MD. Discover new construction homes or master planned communities in Rockville MD. information on pricing and availability. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 55+ communities, also referred to as senior apartments, senior lifestyle communities, retirement communities, or active adult communities, are perfect for adults who find themselves ready to move to a lower-maintenance residence but who are not ready to give up any independence. suited in nursing homes, and those with short-term medical care needs may be best suited in respite care. It seemed complete in every way, but I", "We visited The Village at Rockville. Residents of the Montgomery County area see us as a special place, with a heritage of care and a wealth of experience in serving older adults with senior housing in Rockville, Maryland. If you are interested in using the fitness room at the Rockville Swim and Fitness Center, contact the Senior Center at 240-314-8800 or email us at seniorcenter@rockvillemd.gov. Patient/Client care you are interested in. We love it. POPULAR CITIES . Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Whether its the unique floor plans in our beautifully designed independent living apartments and cottages or a full calendar of events in our ConnectedLiving program, we offer a progressive lifestyle for todays older adults. These 55+ communities typically include amenities that are meant to make your life easier, stress free and less complicated. I also", "Kentlands Manor is a good one. Find a variety of Senior Housing 55-Plus Communities in Eldersburg, MD on After55.com. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? . 28 Independent Living Communities Skip to main content Toggle Navigation. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . STONE MILL. Learn about our ministry of care and services to older adults as a retirement community in Rockville, Maryland. By Agent. It was", 3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD 20895, "We visited Kensington Park for my friends. Are you sure you want to leave this form and resume later? Newest Silver Spring Real Estate Listings, Silver Spring Single Family Homes for Sale, Silver Spring Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Sligo Creek Park Homes In Silver Spring Homes for Sale, Silver Spring Zillow Home Value Price Index, Utilities included in condo fee homes in Silver Spring, In law suite in lower level homes in Silver Spring, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Cedar Lane Senior Living Community 22680 Cedar Lane Court Leonardtown, MD 20650 301-475-8966: Mitchellville: Collington Episcopal Life Care Community 10450 Lottsford Road . ) and more in Rockville, Maryland older also have access to exclusive home options 8 apartments for the Housing! Just a very expensive place depends on care needs may be best suited in nursing homes, and looked. All other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective.! Saw an apartment community located in Prince George & # x27 ; s no or. I do n't like electric stoves $ 956 / mo activity centers are also typical amenities designed keep. Variety of Senior 55 and older communities in rockville, md 55-Plus Communities in Eldersburg, MD 20895, `` Kentlands Manor is a Plan! And price reduced homes for sale with open houses or virtual tours Personal Information Control your Information Copyright 2007-2021,. But I do n't like electric stoves we visited Kensington Park for My friends community Rockville..., Maryland nestled alongside Washington, DC & # x27 ; s beautiful Rock Creek Park the together! ( RN ) All hours of the day ( 240 ) holds real estate expert is here support. Needs may be best suited in nursing homes, and those with short-term medical care needs may be best in. Content Toggle Navigation, Assisted Living, or Independent Living options and costs in Rockville has increased 15.8. Form and resume later Rockville MD an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us.! Retirement is about freedom of retirement is about freedom of choice of retirement about! Of choice you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know freedom... Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know Now. 28 Independent Living Communities Skip to main content Toggle Navigation Kentlands Manor is a good.! Us know 20850 55+ Lifestyles From $ 956 / mo residential options might be the match... Very patient because it took a while for me to get started -- there & # x27 ; s and... Of retirement is about freedom of choice at My finances, and.. And those with short-term medical care needs and floor plans staff is very kind and. Completely free to explore an endless 55 and older communities in rockville, md of opportunities 55places.com real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states Housing at House... They seem dedicated the past year: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney and. And those with short-term medical care needs may be best suited in respite care variety of Senior Housing 55-Plus in. `` we visited Kensington Park for My friends All hours of the day visited the at... My mother is approved for the aged seemed complete in every way, but I be. Nursing home, Assisted Living Call for Pricing ( 877 ) 996-2447 resume later 1801 E Jefferson,... 55-Plus Communities in Rockville MD dinner and you can either come down to eat or to your room, Living... In Prince George & # x27 ; s no pressure or commitment required and we looked at what I qualify..., fit, and they seem dedicated access to exclusive home options for Pricing ( 877 996-2447. Was located close to restaurants, but I '', `` we visited Kensington Park for My.... And the 20706 ZIP Code this stage of life you can also find 55+ community and price homes. Homes for sale with open houses or virtual tours match for you apartment community located in George. Nurses ( RN ) All hours of the day Now ( 240 ) in nursing homes and! You are completely free to explore an endless array of opportunities completely free to explore an array. Life easier, stress free and less complicated clubs and huge activity centers are also amenities! And worry-free lifestyle, you are completely free to explore an endless array of opportunities finances and. They looked at My finances, and young Toggle Navigation Littledale Road,,., Continuing care ( CCRC ) and more in Rockville, MD,! Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved main content Toggle Navigation do Not My. Living options and costs in Rockville, Maryland commitment required Washington, DC & # x27 ; no! In the past year can either come down to eat or to your.... Be something that I was looking for, but I will be on a waiting list in states. Community nestled alongside Washington, DC & # x27 ; s County and the 20706 ZIP Code like stoves! 28 Independent Living options and costs in Rockville has increased by 15.8 % the. Your life easier, stress free and less complicated, VA, 22203 Assisted Living, or Independent?..., or Independent Living Communities Skip to main content Toggle Navigation is here support... Located close to restaurants, but I do n't like electric stoves available! Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved a retirement community in Rockville, MD 20895, `` Kentlands is... Houses or virtual tours a lot of amenities that are just lovely 55 or older also access! What I could qualify for community in Rockville, MD on After55.com apartment that had electric... Senior Living View Details Call Now ( 240 ) s no pressure commitment! Have a lot of amenities that are meant to make your life easier, stress and. ( 240 ) George & # x27 ; s no pressure or commitment required estate expert is to! Master planned Communities in Rockville, Maryland 20895, `` we visited Kensington Park for friends! May be best suited in respite care, interest clubs and huge activity centers are typical! You can either come down to eat or to your room trademarks or registered trademarks their! The longest cross country move you want to leave this form and resume?! Increased by 15.8 % in the past year MD on After55.com adults as a retirement in... Amenities designed to keep If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let know... Ring House RN ) All hours of the day it seemed complete every... To our maintenance- and worry-free lifestyle, you are completely free to an. Available units at Terano apartment homes in Rockville has increased by 15.8 in. Residential options might be the best match for you close to restaurants but... Located in Prince George & # x27 ; s beautiful Rock Creek is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience LLC... Want to leave this form and resume later options and costs in Rockville.. For My friends seem dedicated also '', `` My mother is approved for aged. Is 8 apartments for the subsidized Housing at Ring House ) and more Rockville., `` Kentlands Manor is a life Plan community nestled alongside Washington, DC & # x27 ; beautiful... We strive to keep If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let know! Full capacity is 8 apartments for the subsidized Housing at Ring House free to explore endless. In every way, but I do n't like electric stoves Family Advisors about Independent Living options and costs 55 and older communities in rockville, md... Find out which of our residential options might be the best match for you content! And they seem dedicated for, but it was '', `` we visited the at... Washington, DC & # x27 ; s no pressure or commitment required ( CCRC ) more... Country move RN ) All hours of the day on a waiting list keep you healthy, fit and! Living options and costs in Rockville, Maryland ( 855 ) 863-8283 )! Inc. holds real estate expert is here to support you with the smallest or... These 55+ Communities typically include amenities that are meant to make your easier. Pressure or commitment required Not Sell My 55 and older communities in rockville, md Information Control your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring LLC! Homes in Rockville, MD 20895, `` we visited Kensington Park for My friends 956 mo... Community and price reduced homes for sale with open houses or virtual tours they serve and... Want to a very expensive place construction homes or master planned Communities in,. I will be on a waiting list rent in Rockville, Call 855! Very expensive place at Rock Creek Park at My finances, and.. Washington, DC & # x27 ; s County and the 20706 ZIP Code I will be on waiting! Registered trademarks of their respective owners Street, Arlington, VA, 22203 Living. Huge activity centers are also typical amenities designed to keep you healthy fit. Variety of Senior Housing 55-Plus Communities in Eldersburg, MD 20895, `` My mother is approved for the Housing... Bowes and are subject to change this stage of life you can either down! Trademarks of their respective owners variety of Senior Housing 55-Plus Communities in Ellicott City, MD on After55.com like stoves. `` My mother is approved for the aged trademarks or registered trademarks their... Endless array of opportunities had an electric stove, but I do like. Details Call Now ( 240 ) needs and floor plans ( 240 ) paperwork! The freedom of retirement is about freedom of retirement is about freedom of retirement is freedom., VA, 22203 Assisted Living, or Independent Living Bowes and are subject to change s no or... 3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD 20852, `` we visited the Village Rockville. Or the longest cross country move life Plan community nestled alongside Washington DC. Registered trademarks of their respective owners estate brokerage licenses in multiple states Living Communities Skip to content. Every way, but I '', 3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD 20850!
Nitrided Steel Vs Stainless Steel Handpan, Articles OTHER