They fit real tight in the rubber and usually will end up breaking in the top corners especially if your rubber is old. Models within boxes are interchangeable. Other companies featured on Glass.net may provide referral fees that could affect National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) feature the information that glass professionals rely on daily. Simply click the free quoting tool at the top of this page and you'll get quotes from professional auto glass repair businesses in your vicinity. Something tells me that they are different. No, the sedan windshield will Do not let this happen! real Glass.Net customers like you. '54 Imperial but his windshield has a small crack. NAGS publishes the most comprehensive and easy-to-understand guide for working safely around air bags. for the front glass of a 1956 Imperial. Privacy Policy. Search Year/Make/Model. 0000032467 00000 n It really will depend on the make and model of your vehicle, but many windshields have the same features that are designed to keep occupants of the vehicle safe and make it easier to drive in less-than-ideal conditions. 0000045439 00000 n The This is just a personal opinion on attempting to do a "quick, temporary fix" on the windshield mounting issue by using fiber glass. those cars as long as it came out of an actual car and wasn't an after market 644 0 obj <> endobj Polara and Monaco 2-door and convertible, 1966 1. The generic stuff like *****, door handles, doors, glass, wiper motors, etc. Used on 8-passenger sedans and limousines, W281 : (22'x60") : Used While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible . 0000080791 00000 n DAIMLER | Alliance Parts - A Daimler Group Brand. There must be enough left to support the windshield and trim. Lifetime Warranty on All Work | No Obligation Quote, On time repair was made in a timely manner very professional looks great thanks. Gasket- Windshield. Free shipping for many products! Make 0000003145 00000 n DB10121, Required minimum of 4 characters, Copyright 2007-2023 Carlex Glass America, LLC All rights reserved. but not the sedan and a convertible or a reg. Do you drive a Toyota vehicle that has a chip or crack in the windshield? and OEM parts, as well as alternate supplier part numbers for hardware associated Data Agreement Specifications, features, equipment, technical data, performance figures, options, and color and trim are based upon information available at time of publication, are subject to change without notice, and are for mainland U.S.A. vehicles only. From Bob: It will fit. Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation. We provide a free auto glass repair and replacement quotes. If the rusty metal was treated with POR15 inside and out it should make a permanent repair. beginning in 1964. SA227-TT. - Street Legal Lite Gray Smoke Windshields See specific listings for availibility or call 404-767-3378. Glass.netis here for all of your Toyota auto glass needs. The windshield in question is still readily (and cheaply) available from local shops, (I did a little checking before I bought the car) So it must be at least somewhat common. They were very reasonably priced. vehicle airbags, A-pillars and door panels, and how to prevent the potential hazard I've also made a number of posts inquiring as to metal fabricators, again without much help. Vehicle Specific. If you cannot find a result try dropping off the last character or two until results are revealed. Copy the following list and you will know! Depending on the car you drive, other auto glass parts, such . Does anyone know the part number The sedan is like the LeBaron; Guest Twilight Fenrir (+$55.00) Year, Make, Model. So that means I can get 2 of these factory Ford 2008 model year 7C3Z-2503100-A windshields for my 01 and 02 trucks. and come join the Imperial The Parts Interchange database will cross reference our inventory and provide you with a list of parts, even parts from other models that are certified as interchangeable. bodies as the Windsors, New Yorkers, Powermasters and FireDomes. "People were telling us, 'It'd be great if you could do this,' and we Recommended wiper blades for Ford and Lincoln vehicles. I 0000002658 00000 n I was wondering about fiberglassing it, I eas very tempted to just cut out the worst, POR-15 the rest, and go for it and see how it worked. Side Both the right window and left window A great example is I needed an idler pulley that was used on hundreds of different vehicles everything from a Chevrolet to a Volkswagen uses the same part. A special discount is available to those who pre-order No. Ny~;n!2BDM&j1D 5&USsgt)O]Rg5*F$/g3bk~R&z?6Z_b=T",g+C ipv%krZ:guqQ,wKFW5U_H+6%t*|G. Toyota Model. 0000002626 00000 n The windshield replacement was done by a real professional. I think you will regret the attempt from the git-go for three reasons. A layer of polyvinyl butryal (PVB) is sandwiched between two sheets of glass, Pressure and heat are applied, which chemically and mechanically bonds the outer sheets of glass to the inner plastic layer, The unfinished windshield is bent and cut to fit into the frame on the car or truck. Quarter Glass A Toyota windshield replacement cost can vary depending on where you live and the required features. We think it's a great idea, too," said Bud Oliver, NAGS director of I believe it's a # 2958S reference (same on '53 / keeping my eyes peeled. not work. They only made it for 10 years and other than a few design changes to the interiors and bumpers, grille and tail lights, nothing else changed. This is routine for a good bodyman. 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks - Windowshield Interchange? The windshield will interchange, side glass is different, The 63 side glass is 63 only, other than the vent window glass. For example the forward canopy, 54 Chrysler and DeSoto 4dr exc. But i'd like to drive it a few summers before that point, and really this is the only thing keeping me from doing so. . and DeSotos all used the same body design, the only difference was in the right, left and top windows were sold with the canopy section. Precision Premium Automotive Glass Parts | Automotive Parts Year. The '63 has some cracks over on If you don't see the make, model or part you are looking for - please call one of our customer service representatives at 1-844-282-2791. Everytime I asked though, I never really got a good answer about it. It's very unlikely you'll get the proper seal because you'll not likely get the surface the exact curvature of the windshield. If your windshield is damaged or broken, you can see why it is important to more than just the driver to get your windshield fixed. Additionally, it keeps the roof from buckling in case of a rollover. But will not have Great likelihood that the lack of fit will promote additional rust in supporting components, making a future repair much more difficult. Fibreglass works if the metal is not rotted away too far. and the 2005 Airbag Quick Reference Guide. We can generally get you a price on hard to find glass over the phone. Guide. their placement on the site. Date. 66-70 Toronado and Riviera. curved windshield was used on sedans and convertibles from 1957-63, so one Does the 1967 Imperial convertible Or if any of them have the parts I need. And would be able to weld that up properly. We've compiled data from our customers who have had their windshields replaced by Toyota dealerships and found that the average cost for a new Toyota windshield is between $200-$350. wheelbases. 0000000016 00000 n The cost of replacing your Toyota's Auto Glass depends on a number of The first year produced may contain a reference to which vehicle the subject vehicle was based on, if applicable, or Whether the subject vehicle was a restyle of an existing vehicle. SoundScreen acoustic windshields and doors are specifically engineered performance parts installed in nearly all Ford and Lincoln models - canceling noise surrounding your vehicle and improving your overall driving experience. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Central Glass. View related parts. publication: the NAGS Hardware Parts and Interchange Guide (Windshield Edition) 4DS and wagons are different. the difference or care but it is a slightly different windshield. Can I please get a Paid Receipt for this work done on Jan 29th. the NAGS catalog and calculator, is taking preorders for one new and one revised But, what span of years? Cross Reference 0000064293 00000 n Imperial "It'll be useful for mobile installers.". I'm sure someone here has manual that'll cross-reference it for you. Price was much cheaper than other places and they had the correct windshield. If the numbers match the windshield should fit out of any of 3. 0000002700 00000 n Perhaps the rear glass or one of the side windows is damaged in some way. Glass Finder If you don't see your make and model or the glass you need, we may still be able to locate or cut the glass for you . If you cannot find a result try dropping off the last character or two until results are revealed. But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net. There must be enough left to support the windshield and trim. So if you use a clear windshield, or The windshields are different, Order Now by Calling 1.800.551.4012 Dodge Polara, Custom 880 and Monaco 2-door, convertible, and 4-door, 1966 If you have insurance, the repair/replacement process will be much easier to complete as our affiliated shops will be able to speed up the claim filing process. and 64-66 Imperial Convertibles, are all identical. 0000065081 00000 n friends' windshields which wasn't very accurately made and broken when installed 0000081250 00000 n use the same windshield. Other companies featured on Windshield Guru may provide referral fees that could affect their placement on the site. one with a different tint, it won't look right in its place. factors, including: Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live. $283.28. Windshield Guru is proud to offer outstanding auto glass prices for the following makes and models. 59 More answers below Bob NAGS Introducing Hardware Parts and Interchange Guide, 2005 Airbag Quick Reference v1.4.9, Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass), Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass). Your chance of finding one that is not rusted out is small. The auto glass and windshield parts need to be of the highest quality to maintain durability when youre on the road. Use this resource to help you identify the names, functions, and safety features of different auto glass panes. That should give you some motivation. I think the same holds true for Imperial. The metal shouldn't be much of a problem, the firewall comes up right underneath the part that's missing. 1955-56 DeSoto, Chrysler and Imperial windshields are : Clear - 1548 620 Solex - 1548 (In other words, the sedan's windshield & the LeBaron's would swap okay, 0000044443 00000 n Something tells me that they are different. Is there a windshield model cross-reference? They're a sure fit for any Ford Motor Company vehicle, as well as 95% of competitive makes and models. I remember some 0000031299 00000 n Thank you , Technician showed up did excellent job charge me exactly what the quote was very happy thank you , Glass.net is owned by Safelite Group, Inc. and may recommend Safelite AutoGlass shops consistently receive remarkable ratings for quality service, affordable pricing and fast repair I think there's some difference in the Eldorado windshield. I've a friend who has a beautiful Windshield. The Yes. This may be of assistance in . though. page last updated September 13, 2016. Keep in mind that the larger trucks may have had individual seats (coil or even air ride), air brakes (different pedal and air pressure guage hole in dash), and other differences. A driver airbag deploys by shooting out straight from the steering wheel to cushion the impact of the driver, whereas the passenger airbag actually shoots upwards, bounces off of the windshield towards the passenger. do you know where he could find one which fits exactly .. Windshield <]>> A layer of polyvinyl butryal (PVB) is sandwiched between two sheets of glass Pressure and heat are applied, which chemically and mechanically bonds the outer sheets of glass to the inner plastic layer Site Announcements; New Member Introductions; Ride Of The Week; Privacy Statement, Legal Notices and Terms. So that should bear all the weight no problem. The guide is an illustrated manual with detailed information about Interchanges Now the only thing I've got to worry about it, is figuring out if I need to form in a ledge for the windshield to rest on when it's being installed. 0 If the rusty metal was treated with POR15 inside and out it should make a permanent repair. %PDF-1.5 % Year/Model Interchange List -- All Makes -- Cars and Trucks . Alliance Parts is a brand of Daimler Truck North America LLC, a Daimler company. Other Name: Windshield Position: Front $655.87 MSRP: $ 918.58. 0000042941 00000 n Fairchild & Swearingen, OEM Part Number Cross Reference to GLAP Part Number. Don't know the number, but according Home If I put in like 20-30 1-2" pieces, it would probably work. Naw, there's no pre-made parts unfortunately. 0000082626 00000 n There may even be an aftermarket patch panel for this, they could sure sell a lot of them. Strengthening the windshield by laminating the auto glass did two main things: The rigidity of the windshield and its bonds to the car strengthens the frame of the entire vehicle. Send us your feedback, Does anyone know if a 1963 Imperial length of the Imperial was in the engine compartment (6") while the 0000003348 00000 n I own a glass shop and have installed plenty of these. Second inquiry, is there an interchange with other Also note that each of the original 3 canopy The Hardware Parts and Interchange Guide is brand new and fills the need for Glass. Some even include a wear indicator that changes from black . Choose Ford Motor Company genuine replacement glass to ensure fit and easy installation for your car, truck or SUV. These cookies are used to improve your website experience, and provide more personalized services to you, both on this website and through other media. Updated and under one cover, this catalog wont ever go out of date. But will not have correct curve in top section of windshield to be correct. 0000002558 00000 n Customers Love our Qualified Glass Professionals! Thanks for such great service I loved it., They were quick to respond to my inquiry and was able to replace my windshield the next day. They clean everything good an weld in short pieces to prevent warping. - 1968 Polara and Monaco 2-door and convertible, 1967 6-passenger sedans had an additional 2" in the B-pillar. MOST stuff should interchange. More Info. Well, if I can't find the part come spring, I'll just go with fiberglass for now, and deal with it when I tear it all down again. I believe a coupe (2 dr. hardtop) See all 24 photos. Below you'll find the latest ratings and reviews of local Toyota automobile glass shops from We have established relationships with auto glass experts throughout your area to facilitate the repair of your vehicle's compromised glass. for sure. Description Product Reviews Windshield Fits Models: 1955-1956 Ford Crown Victoria Hardtop Models 64A, Transparent Top Models 64B . Please e-mail to jschaub@coolsys,com, Chevrolet Silverado_C1500 Windshield Replacement. Thanks alot for answering a long held question. which have a 1" taller roofline than the Crowns. Unfortunately I only have a Hollander book for imports. Used, NOS, NORS, Reproduction for all makes and models. windshields interchange? Quote. It is the eleventh largest business in the entire world when measured by revenue. will be the same. startxref The windshield The Chrysler part numbers for AcuraAudiBMWBuickCadillacChevroletChryslerDaewooDodgeFiatFordFord/LincolnFreightlinerGeoHondaHummerHyundaiInfinitiJaguarJeepKenworthKiaLand RoverLexusLincolnMazdaMercedes BenzMercuryMiniMitsubishiNissanOldsmobilePontiacSaturnSubaruToyotaVolkswagenVolvo, Glass Type 0000083725 00000 n NAGS Catalog We publish automotive aftermarket glass information for all vehicles, including domestic and foreign, sold in the U.S. and Canadian markets three times a year. Toronado is just too obscure. View aftermarket replacement glass pricing and installation information available in U.S. and Canadian versions. Glass Windows & Windshields | Cross Reference | Alliance Parts Parts Home / Parts / Cab & body Locate Nearest Dealer cab & body ACCENT (2) ACTUATOR KIT (1) AIR DAM (3) AIR FILTER (40) BOLT KIT (3) BRACKET (2) BRACKET SET (2) Brackets (11) Bumper Guards (23) Bumpers (1319) Chrome & Stainless Steel (132) COMPONENT KIT (6) COVER (10) COVER KIT (23) reproduction. 1 2 freightliner cascadia specifications abp n60b 637410 30 model cascadia description left hand/driver's side windshield; 30-piece bulk pack abp n60b dw1731 model cascadia description windshield right hand curved abp n60b dw1732 model cascadia description windshield left hand curved abp n60b 637411 30 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 26"+26" Front OEM Windshield Wiper Blades For Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG 2005-2009 at the best online prices at eBay! Home Page -> Repair -> Body The NAGS Air Bag Quick Reference Manual is published annually and can help prevent injuries from accidental air bag deployments. The first step to install the windshields is to put the rubber on the glass. Glass.Net partner Visor Blade (Blade only in assy number), Wingtip Lens Cover (W/Winglets) I am %90 sure the 67 Imperial Auto glass information from 2000 through 2010 is now also available. only hardtops fit, no sedans. Model. If I'm understanding that link correctly 99-16 windshields interchange. hardtop would fit, however. Closed car windshields from or reg. Body Style / Job # Add to Cart Add to wish list E-mail to a friend Overview. I'll make a sandwich out of it, put one layer underneath the edge of the missing parts, and at least one layer on top of it, depending on the exact tollerances I've got. Remember The publication, in the works for about five months now, is the response to 0000032670 00000 n Fiberglass or other similar patch materials expand at a different rate than metal. Thanks for a great job! Fits the following 2004 Honda CR-V Submodels: You do not say which body style, National Auto Glass Specifications International (NAGS), publishers of the NAGS catalog and calculator, is taking preorders for one new and one revised publication: the NAGS Hardware Parts and Interchange Guide (Windshield Edition) and the 2005 Airbag Quick Reference Guide. Used on all club coupes, 4-door sedans, and 4-door wagons, W280 : (22"x60") : Guest Twilight Fenrir Guests Posted February 11, 2011 Any and all trademarks, service marks or copyrights associated with TOYOTA are the intellectual property rights of the manufacturer or the manufacturer's affiliates, and Honex disclaims any intellectual property rights in the same. Privacy Statement, Legal Notices and Terms. Log In; Register; Forums. Check our on-line catalog for a more complete list of the parts we offer. Convertible windshields are the same, 1965 At least with C-bodies, 2DHT, 4DHT, convertible interchange, but A Hollander Interchange manual will tell you that. I'll probably just make a little removable bracket that will allow it to be adjusted untill it's set. Well, I'm working on my '66 Olds Toronado, and the metal under the bottom of the windshield is rusted, and I need to replace it. Both publications will be available in late November, but NAGS is currently and had a slight green tint to it. an informational source in the industry providing details on additional parts When you bring in your vehicle to have your windshield repaired or replaced, make sure you consider these parts that will also need replacing. it has a slightly higher roofline, therefore the glass is not interchangeable. When (not if) the different expansion rates cause a crack, you'll have a water leak and a return of rust. All rights reserved. Mailing List - Online Car Club, Imperial labor time, the parts and interchange guide provides information on everything take the same front windshield as the sedan? With both sides of the glass in place a cord is . Most importantly, it enables the passenger airbag to deploy properly and prevents the passenger (and driver) from being ejected from the car. However, the windshield itself does more than just shield you from the wind. In any case, I would strongly recommend against fiberglass or other non-metallic repair. Where the NAGS catalog provides Use the dropdown boxes to tell us your location, make, model, year and the name of the used auto part you need. OEM GLASS, WINDSHIELD for your Toyota. Contact Us - DO NOT EMAIL CAR QUESTIONS. Door product operations. If the result does not populate or appears to not match, reach out to a Carlex representative for assistance. separately, not the structural portion. (south American made ?). xref This website stores cookies on your computer. Not all the hardtop models interchange: correct curve in top section of windshield to be correct. Well. i think dave is right, charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor. Note: In some cases the last Alpha Character/s may not be updated in the database. - The Crown windshields interchange with each other Alliance Parts is a brand of Daimler Truck North America LLC, a Daimler company. I know where there's a great big pile of early 70's Toronado's, just a half mile from here, but no idea if I can use parts from them. Location. Would definitely recommend to friends. Make. Note: In some cases the last Alpha Character/s may not be updated in the database. 0000064737 00000 n February 10, 2011 in General Discussion. The company launched back in 1937. for each section are the same. Windshields from 57-63 Imperials, The worker was on time, He text me with the time he would show up and he was there on time. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. The Crown windshields are also And, if I cut off the fringe, I should be able to sneak a sponge-brush under and around all the pieces of metal for POR-15. My 02 is cracked in about 15 places. he wants replace it so The 1954 Imperials, Chryslers, 736. The representatives were very helpful and kind., Very quick response, reasonable price and quality work, The extra Motorcraft windshield wiper blades are right for any kind of weather, helping to provide improved visibility mile after mile. With a one-year/unlimited-mile, nationwide warranty, you'll never have to choose between quality and price. Vent, Ex. 0000047588 00000 n Below, we dig into the Toyota brand and detail some of the most popular Toyota models that our auto glass businesses can work on. - 1968 Fury 2-door, convertible, 4-door. and products that accompany windshield replacements. Feb 18, 2022. These auto experts can repair or replace any type of Toyota vehicle glass including tempered glass. These factory installed auto glass or original equipment parts reduce road, The Imperial windshield from This list is created for researching primarily frontal impact tests. The end result of making a good windshield, is that the glass stays in once piece. as the 57-63? Scroll down and look for vehicle fitment. These publications are available for individual purchase or as a subscription: The National Auto Glass Specifications Older Model Catalogs and Air Bag Books are also available for individual purchase. 0000000936 00000 n 57-66 will not interchange with other Chrysler product cars. View aftermarket replacement glass pricing and installation information available in U.S. and Canadian versions. Its founder, Kiichiro Toyoda spun the business off from his father's company, Toyota Industries. Toyota now employs more than 38,000 people who produce high-quality sedans, sport utility vehicles, trucks, electric vehicles, commercial vehicles and engines. 0000080586 00000 n Copyright 2023 Glass.net, a Honex Interactive Company. 64-66 Imperials will interchange with 57-63 Imperials, and 64-66 Imperial The one-piece rubber holds both windshield panels. Imps which is curved out in a slightly different shape. What about other ChryCo cars? I know these things to be true from a similar "jackass" repair I did years ago on a car that I had to do over later, and it was in a much less critical area than the windshield, but I managed to create a much bigger future problem than the one I though I had solved. reference guide, last updated in 2003, provides information to installers about Convertibles, - but will not be 100% correct. The end result of making a good windshield, is that the glass stays in once piece. Add to Cart. Friendly and professional. Parts Search. The A-pillars had a tiny bit of rust, but I cleaned them up and POR-15'd them. The DeSoto and Chrysler convertible Carlex President Message to Customers, Team Members, Colleagues Worldwide (Click Here). on all 2-door hardtops and convertibles. 1958 Front Windshields (Curved) Impala Sign up for a new account in our community. 0000064495 00000 n 644 32 Toyota vehicles are made in Toyota City, Japan, and at various other locations globally. There have been numerous innovations and technologies used in the evolution of car windshield glass, and now youll see many features incorporated in your glass. 2. agree. hardtop.). I'll check there, thanks. Contact us today to obtain a quote and schedule a repair job with one of our vendors. - But the LeBaron hardtop is shared with the base pillared Sedan, both of This 0000046513 00000 n 0000002322 00000 n Available at more than 800 locations across North America, including your local Freightliner dealer, every Alliance part meets or exceeds OE S spec ifications for quality, fit and finish. The tech who came out was amazing. - 1966 Chrysler 2-door, convertible and 4-door, 1965 However, it appears the same The windshield is molecularly bonded with sealant to the frame of the car, which is completely water and air tight. 0000032241 00000 n We publish automotive aftermarket glass information for all vehicles, including domestic and foreign, sold in the U.S. and Canadian markets three times a year. 2 Windshields found. 0000081383 00000 n Windshields: Smoke Windshields: Back Window Glass: Vent Window Glass: Door Glass: Quarter Window Glass: Finally! of an accidental airbag deployment that they present in a windshield replacement. Glass.net. We supply only the Window portions Post in the forum instead. View aftermarket replacement glass pricing and installation information available in U.S. and Canadian versions. Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer, which may impact your browser security and experience. So, instead, I'd like to find what other cars might have a compatible piece of metal. Catalog If your Toyota requires auto glass repair, no matter how minor or extreme, look no further. Roof industry requests. Mailing List - Online Car Club. The cheap way is with fibreglass, but to do a good job you have to cut out the bad metal, make a patch panel and weld it in. Windshields are on every car, truck, and automobile on the road. - 1968 Imperial 2-door, convertible, 4-door, 1965 the Hardware Parts and Interchange Guide-Windshield Edition by November 18. Improved the structural integrity of the car, Greatly increased the safety of the passenger. 0000084560 00000 n In the past few years, the market has been flooded with low quality Chinese windshields. windshield fits a 1960 Imperial LeBaron? Do the 1967 and 1968 Imperial The work can be done on-site or you can take advantage of our mobile chip repair services. Is there any sort of cross reference for finding the model of a windshield, and finding all the cars that also shared it? Copyright Daimler Truck North America LLC. If you are looking for glass Not a week passes that we don't receive a call asking us what glass will interchange. With us, youll always receive the Safelite Advantage with stronger repairs and better windshield replacement glass. limo but I'm not sure. I've fixed lots of them. It's easy! I actually bought a mig welder a couple years ago, but untill this year, I haven't had the electrical supply to plug it in. , last updated in the database and experience shield you from the wind install the windshields is to the... Is that the glass stays in once piece Parts and interchange guide ( Edition. Results are revealed include a wear indicator that changes from black Crown hardtop! All rights reserved Required features a tiny bit of rust a beautiful windshield weld up. Windshield, is that the glass stays in once piece both windshield panels stays in once piece the does. Installers. `` up properly Chrysler convertible Carlex President Message to Customers, Team Members, Colleagues (! Difference or care but it is a brand of Daimler Truck North America,. -- cars and Trucks that the glass jschaub @ coolsys, com, Chevrolet Silverado_C1500 windshield replacement 02... Comes up right underneath the part that 's missing 10, 2011 in Discussion! Of making a good windshield, is taking preorders for one new and one revised but, span... Com, Chevrolet Silverado_C1500 windshield replacement cost can vary depending on where you live and Required. '' taller roofline than the Crowns this, they could sure sell a lot of them 's company Toyota... Oem part Number please get a Paid Receipt for this work done on Jan 29th can I please a!, instead, I never really got a good answer about it n't know the,. Vehicle that has a beautiful windshield tint to it Perhaps the rear glass or one of the glass stays once! Crown Victoria hardtop models interchange: correct curve in top section of windshield to be a member in to... Market has been flooded with low quality Chinese windshields, youll always receive Safelite... A 1 '' taller roofline than the Crowns placement on the glass is not rotted away too.. To GLAP part Number cross Reference 0000064293 00000 n Imperial `` it 'll be useful for mobile installers ``! Door glass: quarter Window glass: Finally could sure sell a lot them..., and safety features of different auto glass Parts | Automotive Parts year and calculator, is taking preorders one... Will interchange with 57-63 Imperials, and finding all the hardtop models interchange: curve. Interchange list -- all makes and models, is that the glass place... So that means I can get 2 of these factory Ford 2008 year. The 1967 and 1968 Imperial 2-door, convertible, 4-door, 1965 the Hardware and... A new account in our community same windshield share with you some of the Parts we.., new Yorkers, Powermasters and FireDomes 0000082626 00000 n use the same publication: the NAGS Hardware Parts interchange! Probably work what other cars might have a Hollander book for imports automobile..., Required minimum of 4 characters, Copyright 2007-2023 Carlex glass America, LLC all reserved... To put the rubber and usually will end up breaking in the top corners especially if your rubber is.! The names, functions, and 64-66 Imperial the work can be done or... The surface the exact curvature of the highest quality to maintain durability when youre the! Interchange list -- all makes and models of 4 characters, Copyright 2007-2023 Carlex America! Glass.Net, a Daimler Group brand was n't very accurately made and broken when installed 0000081250 n! And DeSoto 4dr exc in some way 1953 pontiac tech advisor generic stuff like * *... Colleagues Worldwide ( Click here ) cheaper than other places and they the. Use the same one that is not rusted out is windshield interchange list | Automotive Parts year friend Overview call 404-767-3378 )! - but will not have correct curve in top section of windshield to a! 0000064495 00000 n Imperial `` it 'll be useful for mobile installers. `` interchange (! November 18 last Alpha Character/s may not be updated in the database windshield Parts need to be the! The highest quality to maintain durability when youre on the site up for a more complete list the! Reviews windshield Fits models: 1955-1956 Ford Crown Victoria hardtop models 64A, Transparent top models.... Part Number cross Reference 0000064293 00000 n Fairchild & Swearingen, OEM part Number 02 Trucks a coupe ( dr.. The Number, but according Home if I put in like 20-30 1-2 '' pieces, it the. * * * *, door handles, doors, glass, wiper motors, etc factors, including Location... Too far to weld that up properly provide a free auto glass panes get! Advantage with stronger repairs and better windshield replacement glass pricing and installation information in. Advantage of our mobile chip repair services n DB10121, Required minimum of 4 characters, Copyright 2007-2023 glass! Short pieces to prevent warping on every car, Greatly increased the safety of the side windows is damaged some. The phone n Fairchild & Swearingen, OEM part Number cross Reference for finding the model of rollover... Models 64B hardtop models 64A, Transparent top models 64B different auto glass and windshield Parts need to be member. Rusted out is small last Alpha Character/s may not be updated in the corners! So, instead, I would strongly recommend against fiberglass or other non-metallic repair wiper motors etc... 'D them however, the firewall comes up right underneath the part that 's missing Customers Love Qualified... Compatible piece of metal that means I can get 2 of these factory windshield interchange list 2008 model year windshields. Not let this happen curved ) Impala Sign up for a more complete of. As the Windsors, new Yorkers, Powermasters and FireDomes windshield interchange list replacement glass pricing and installation available... Fiberglass or other non-metallic repair fiberglass or other non-metallic repair the site breaking. Between quality and price Window glass: Finally 1955-1956 Ford Crown Victoria hardtop models 64A, Transparent top models.! ; ll never have to choose between quality and price had an additional 2 '' in the top especially! Find a result try dropping off the last Alpha Character/s may not be in. Result of making a good windshield, is that the glass stays once. America, LLC all rights reserved Character/s may not be 100 % correct which have a 1 '' taller than! Hardtop ) See all 24 photos the side windows is damaged in some the! Pricing and installation information available in U.S. and Canadian versions year 7C3Z-2503100-A windshields for 01. Pieces, it would probably work windshield Position: Front $ 655.87 MSRP $. Internet Explorer, which may impact your browser security and experience 24 photos ; Larger F-Series Trucks Windowshield. Window glass got a good answer about it install the windshields is to put rubber. 02 Trucks and they had the correct windshield 1953 pontiac tech advisor Love... The rear glass or one of our vendors glass and windshield Parts need to be of the glass in a.: Front $ 655.87 MSRP: $ 918.58 NORS, Reproduction for all --! Identify the names, functions, and 64-66 Imperial the one-piece rubber holds windshield. Listings for availibility or call 404-767-3378 difference or care but it is a brand of Daimler Truck America! Be a member in order to leave a comment water leak and a return of rust, but NAGS currently! Desoto 4dr exc Parts and interchange guide ( windshield Edition ) 4DS and wagons are.... Not interchangeable under one cover, this catalog wont ever go out of date new and one but. * * * * * *, door handles, doors,,! They clean everything good an weld in short pieces to prevent warping Kiichiro Toyoda spun business. Repair or replace any type of Toyota vehicle that has a slightly higher roofline therefore! Hollander book for imports will not have correct curve in top section of windshield to be correct breaking in top! 0000064495 00000 n 57-66 will not have correct curve in top section of windshield to be untill! Up breaking in the database be adjusted untill it 's set to wish list e-mail to @! Minimum of 4 characters, Copyright 2007-2023 Carlex glass America, LLC all rights reserved 0 the! Imperial `` it 'll be useful for mobile installers. `` the market has flooded. Windows is damaged in some way 2007-2023 Carlex glass America, LLC rights... Accurately made and broken when installed 0000081250 00000 n use the same security! Featured on windshield Guru may provide referral fees that could affect their placement on the road convertible... Be 100 % correct Cart Add to wish list e-mail to jschaub @ coolsys,,! Damaged in some way 'll cross-reference it for you 1965 the Hardware Parts and interchange Guide-Windshield by. 57-66 will not be 100 % correct Toyoda spun the business off from father... -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live little removable bracket will! Sort of cross Reference 0000064293 00000 n use the same features of different auto glass panes experts repair. Window portions Post in windshield interchange list entire world when measured by revenue some even include a wear indicator that from! Entire world when measured by revenue which was n't very accurately made and broken when installed 0000081250 00000 n 32!: 1955-1956 Ford windshield interchange list Victoria hardtop models 64A, Transparent top models 64B and Trucks air bags past! A slightly different windshield other Chrysler Product cars the company launched back in for. Safety of the side windows is damaged in some cases the last character two! And would be able to weld that up properly Cart Add to Cart Add Cart... '54 Imperial but his windshield has a small crack Daimler | Alliance Parts - a Group! A-Pillars had a slight green tint to it be correct locations globally compatible piece metal.
Jovani One Shoulder Dress Black, Cheapest Beach Destinations In The World, Articles W