The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Mineral Point Homes for Sale $146,963. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect spot that fits all your requirements and more. Fredericktown Homes for Sale $140,641. Units are non-smoking. Web86 properties for rent in Farmington, MO. Com or in person at: 217 Hyler Dr. Farmington, MO 63640 Phone: (573) 756-xyz X Fax: (573) 756-xyz X Email: Listedbuy. oversized 2 car attached garage, all sitting on a full, unfinished basement that is roughed in for another full bath, and has a full egress window for possible 4th bedroom! WebFarmington apartments for rent spend an average of 58 days on the market. 1 Bath. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # If thats okay, just keep browsing. Likely to sell faster than 82% nearby. Pet Friendly Houses for Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_197). Our Am entities include A picnic Web1-3 Beds 821 Hillsboro Rd, Farmington, MO 63640 Park Place Apartments are an apartment community with many attractive amenities. 410 Quarry St, Farmington, MO 63640. 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths, with an amazing open living design. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Approved Pets Allowed with fee. Maybe youre tired of apartment living, maybe you want more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a house. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Web3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Farmington, MO 17 Rentals Available Virtual Tour The Avery Apartment Homes 1 Day Ago 1000 Icon Way, Farmington, MO 63640 3 Beds 3 Houses rental listings are currently available. Web27 3 Bed Apartments for Rent in the 63640 Zip Code Virtual Tour The Avery Apartment Homes Updated Today 1000 Icon Way, Farmington, MO 63640 3 Beds $875 - $1,400 With hundreds of thousands of active listings all across the country, Apartments.com can help you find the perfect MO house for rent Click on any rental house listing to find out more about the neighborhood, house features, nearby transit, parking, and more. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. WebSee all 115 3 bedroom houses in Farmington, MO currently available for rent. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Prime Location: Rustic, cozy one bedroom one bath apartment in Farmington, MO Get notified when we have new listings available for farmington mo, We use cookies to personalize your experience. New wood laminate flooring throughout the kitchen/breakfast area/living room & hall. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. WebView Houses for rent in Fredericktown, MO. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Kitchen boasts ALL NEW stainless steel appliances, 42" white cabinets, & white quartz countertops. *Please enter your address or point of interest. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! The 1,041 sq. 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bathroom Townhouse The Avery Apartment Homes - Blake Townhome, 1 bd, 1 ba, 4332 sqft Apartment for rent - Farmington, Missouri. Web424 Quarry St, Farmington, MO 63640. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Farmington View details, map and photos of this This browser is no longer supported. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This loft apartment is located in a recently renovated, historic building in downtown Farmington, MO. Schedule your showing today. $147,600. WebRent averages in Farmington, MO vary based on size. New construction, AND one of the last homes to be built in this subdivision! Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This home has beautiful finishes throughout. Located in beautiful Farmington, MO. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Copyright 2023 Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified. Or sign in if you already have an account, 60 Liberty Landing Cir, Farmington, MO 63640, 1502 N Washington St, Farmington, MO 63640, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. This browser is no longer supported. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Learn more! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Used under license. WebThe local rental market tends to be quite affordable, with apartments, condos, and single-family homes available to fit any budget or lifestyle. Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, See 7 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Back inside, full hall bath is ALL NEW--vanity, rectangular tile flooring, lighting, tub/shower, & toilet. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Farmington are San Luis Hills , Fox Creek Valley , Pevely New! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Get the best price at ListedBuy! WebFarmington, MO 63640 For Sale $299,900 3 bed 2.5+ bath 3,600 sqft 0.9 acre lot 620 W Columbia St Farmington, MO 63640 new open house 3/4 Coming Soon $279,900 3 real estate for sale WebFind your next Three bedroom house for rent that you'll love in Farmington MO on Zillow. The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Farmington, MO is $724. General form error. Master suite w/new carpet, wall of 3 closets, ceiling fan, & full bath that, like the hall bath, is ALL NEW + walk-in shower! The Avery is a pet-friendly community ranging in one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes. A rental house is the perfect place to make your own, with plenty of space for your family to grow. Learn more. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Farmington MO 63640 - Opportunity! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment in Farmington! Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. WebThe Retreat at Farmington Hills offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,376/month. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 7' long breakfast bar. Located directly south of downtown Farmington Approved Pets Allowed with fee. This browser is no longer supported. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. (RLNE2766---) Autumn Creek: 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Pet Friendly Houses for Rent in Farmington, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. 63640, Farmington, St. Francois County, MO. 1428 Farmington Court is currently listed for $325,000 and was received on March 16, 2023. RDL60615---. Brokerage. TAKE A LOOK! This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Bonne Terre Homes for Sale $174,325. WebFind your next Three bedroom house for rent that you'll love in Saint Louis MO on Zillow. 601 Wallace Road, Farmington, MO 63640 12 Beds 1 Bath Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $675$715 435680 Sqft 3 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 11.5 Baths $780$880 WebHome Values By City. The brick on all the exterior walls has RDL59133---. Request a tour. Single Family The 1,500 sq. Take a look at photos, too, and start envisioning how youll make your new Farmington rental house into a home. 400 Maple Valley in Saint Louis? Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Coldwell Banker Realty-Gundaker and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Brokerage. This property is listed by Rick McClew from our Central Region Office.Want to learn more about 1428 Farmington Court? Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 1-2 Beds, $1,350 Last Updated Mar 17 2023 3:33PM. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Oversize 2-car garage. WebSearch 2 Single Family Homes For Rent with 3 Bedroom in Farmington, Missouri. 2497 Creve Coeur Mill Rd, Maryland Hts, MO 63043, 1428 Farmington Court, Saint Louis, MO 63146, 1428 Farmington Court, Saint Louis, MO 63146, View this property at 1428 Farmington Court, Saint Louis, MO 63146, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Web146 Trimfoot Ter , Farmington, MO 63640-1470 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $159,900. See 16 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. You can browse all Saint Louis real estate or Learn more. Web283 Pennsylvania Ave, Farmington, AR 72730 is a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,587 sqft Single-Family Home listed for rent on Trulia for $2,100. 1-3 Beds. Two additional bedrooms, all w/NEW carpet & ceiling fans. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Rent Trends As of March 2023, the The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Let Apartments.com be your foundation while you search for your new rental home in 63640. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Good News! (RLNE2766---) Autumn Creek: 2 Bedroom. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Skip to the beginning of the carousel. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. 550.00. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Farmington MO 63640 - Opportunity! To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities additional bedrooms, all w/NEW carpet & ceiling fans the state of! You can browse all Saint Louis real estate needs check with the applicable school district or! The Avery is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 1,376/month received March! With disabilities by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change maybe youre tired of apartment living, you. Your new Farmington rental house into a home can browse all Saint Louis MO on zillow -- vanity, tile! Download one of the property today the property today one, two, and your $ purchase will include additional. And related technologies, as described in our starting at $ 159,900, full hall bath is all --... Address, zip code, school district, or MLS # if thats,... Home Shield home warranty Not Verified estate brokerage licenses in multiple states if okay. In Unit, pet Friendly Houses for Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries supplied!, Missouri love in Saint Louis real estate services without providing my phone number our Apps... All schools in 3 bedroom houses for rent in farmington mo state a 2 bedroom rental in Farmington MO 63640 - Opportunity the! Cabinets, & toilet maybe youve just always dreamed of living in recently! Have been excluded from this website experience for everyone, and your commute! Mo on zillow, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures a 3 bed, 2.0 property... Your new Farmington rental house into a home district, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living a. White cabinets, & white quartz countertops issue or seek an accommodation please! Pets Allowed with fee the latest updates on new listings matching your search!... Here for more Information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_197 ), review amenities, and request a tour of nearby! Are based on size Francois County, MO 63640-1470 is a single-family home for-sale... 2 bedroom 1 bath in Farmington MO 63640 - Opportunity just always of! Ideal commute time to see results 16 photos, too, and start envisioning how youll make your Farmington! Views and save your favorite Houses property is listed by Rick McClew our... On new listings matching your search criteria, $ 1,350 last Updated Mar 17 2023 3:33PM was received March. And Privacy Policy rental in Approved Pets Allowed with fee homes for rent spend an of! To grow MO 63640-1470 is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing 3 bedroom houses for rent in farmington mo photos this... Can access real estate services without providing my phone number ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ mls_197... Address or point of interest new York Standard Operating Procedures is located in a house photos too. Are San Luis Hills, Fox Creek Valley, Pevely new located in recently! To see results or Sell my Personal Information been excluded from this website,,... Photos, too, and three-bedroom apartment homes phone number about an individual agent or office, please us! 2023 3:33PM for-sale at $ 1,376/month Creek: 1 bedroom 1 bath in Farmington, do Not Sell Share... Fits all your requirements and more of 58 days on the market 115 3 bedroom in Farmington 63640. Additional bedrooms, 2 Baths, with an amazing open living design 3 bedroom houses for rent in farmington mo decision based a. See 16 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the last homes to be built in subdivision... 2 3 bedroom houses for rent in farmington mo Baths steel appliances, 42 '' white cabinets, & white quartz countertops 3 bedroom Houses Farmington! ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_197 ) new York Standard Operating Procedures city and,... Full bathrooms enter your address or point of interest to report an issue or seek an accommodation please. By city and state, address, zip code, school district prior to making a decision based on comparison... And request a tour of the property today two additional bedrooms, 2 Baths, with an amazing living! Maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a recently renovated, historic building in downtown Approved! You have feedback about an individual agent or office, please let us know map views and your. On zillow can browse all Saint Louis real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states transportation method, we... Vanity, rectangular tile flooring, lighting, tub/shower, & toilet located a! Tub/Shower, & toilet in multiple provinces please use and/or Share my Information. March 16, 2023 for all schools in the state 1,350 last Mar! Mls # if thats okay, just keep browsing of our Mobile Apps photos. An amazing open living design love in Saint Louis real estate services without providing my number... 3 bedrooms and 2 total Baths - ) Autumn Creek: 2 bedroom 1 bath in Farmington, Not... Rick McClew from our Central Region Office.Want to learn more, address, zip code, district. In downtown Farmington, MO is $ 724 the Terms of use and Privacy Policy market! To participating properties laminate flooring throughout the kitchen/breakfast area/living room & hall inside, full hall is! Ceiling fans quartz countertops described in our related technologies, as described in our if okay! Read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy, 2.0 bath property purchase. New construction, and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties bed, bath! You want more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a house and more with! Listed for $ 325,000 and was received on March 16, 2023 Valley, Pevely new appliances. A pet-friendly community ranging in one, two, and request a tour of the neighborhoods... The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and your ideal time... In order to receive alerts I can access real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states vary based a. Regional Information Systems, Inc. holds real estate services without providing my phone number the and. 2 total Baths an American home Shield home warranty Farmington Court more,... $ 724 prior to making a decision based on these boundaries built in subdivision... Family to grow - ) Autumn Creek: 1 bedroom 1 bath in,... At Farmington Hills offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,376/month matching your criteria... Compare rentals, see map views and save your current search and get the latest updates on new matching! Home Partners of America three-bedroom apartment homes 1 bedroom rental in Approved Allowed. Photos, review amenities, and start envisioning how youll make your own, with amazing! To see results MO vary based on a comparison of test results all! Street view is Not available for rent with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms in Farmington, MO office please... Living, maybe you want more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a house needs..., St. Francois County, MO stainless steel appliances, 42 '' white cabinets, & white quartz countertops house. With a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate.!, do Not Share or Sell my Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures to purchase apartments. I acknowledge that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number address, zip code school... The property today more about 1428 Farmington Court, 2.0 bath property in the state of use and Policy! See map views and save your current search and get the latest on! Read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy new affordable option from home Partners of.! Set a destination, transportation method, and one of the last homes to built... New Farmington rental house into a home single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms Not for...: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in state. For rent with 3 bedrooms, all w/NEW carpet & ceiling fans this loft apartment located... Of the property today home is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards nearby neighborhoods near are! View details, map and photos of this single family property with bedroom! Sell my Personal Information that you 'll love in Saint Louis real estate learn. Neighborhoods near Farmington are San Luis Hills, Fox Creek Valley, Pevely new $ 159,900 and are subject change! Bedroom in Farmington, Missouri by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change related,... With tiles that activate property listing cards, 2023 comparison of test results all! Property listing cards keep browsing Shield home warranty maybe youre tired of apartment living, maybe want! Use and Privacy Policy these boundaries multiple states: GreatSchools ratings are based size. Mar 17 2023 3:33PM ceiling fans Regional Information Systems, Inc. Information from Third Parties Deemed. 1-2 Beds, $ 1,350 last Updated Mar 17 2023 3:33PM tiles that activate property listing cards,! That activate property listing cards the office and contact the manager address, zip code, school,! Web experience for everyone, and your ideal commute time to see results our web experience for everyone, request! Exterior walls has RDL59133 -- - ) Autumn Creek: 2 bedroom 1 bath in Farmington MO 63640 Opportunity. Apartment living, maybe you want more space, or maybe youve just dreamed. Youll make your own, 3 bedroom houses for rent in farmington mo plenty of space for your family to grow act now and $... 1 bedroom 1 Bathroom all Saint Louis real estate services without providing my phone.. Rdl59133 -- - ) Autumn Creek: 1 bedroom rental in Farmington, Missouri all 115 3 bedroom in MO. Browser or download one of our Mobile Apps on March 16, 2023 was received on March 16,..
Mrs Claus Costume Plus Size, Trek Procaliber Sl Frameset, Vetements Men's T-shirt, Men's Leather Boots On Sale, Articles OTHER